PDA

View Full Version : Poll : Your Boys

Chikoo
31st August 2004, 02:21 PM
1. What do you think of your voice?
2. Does anyone's voice annoy you?

1. It's deep, but not deep enough. :mad:
2. Meowth's in japanese and my little brother's. I can't stand them.

Lady Vulpix
31st August 2004, 02:27 PM
1. I like my voice. Useful for talking and nice for singing. A bit too loud for laughing, but I can live with that.
2. I don't find anyone's voice particularly annoying. What they sometimes use it for, that's another story.

mr_pikachu
31st August 2004, 03:11 PM
1. It's kinda scratchy, and it doesn't handle high notes well. Ah, the days when I could shatter glass with it... :(
2. Anyone with a really screechy, high pitched, shrill voice. Like my old piano teacher... :P

Agent Elrond
31st August 2004, 03:25 PM

I think it's good. Naturally it's rather deep for a girl, or high for a boy, but I can make it sound like just about anyone. From Agent Smith to Chirhiro to Sesshoumaru (Japanese only) and back again the long way. Although I specialize in immitating family members. ;)

The English version voice of Inu-Yasha, Kagome, Kaede, and Kirstan Dunst.

cd
31st August 2004, 03:29 PM
1. my voice is a normal guys voice
2. sure

Toxicity
31st August 2004, 03:50 PM

1. Mine's...okay, I guess. Mine, too, is a bit deep for most girls(the deep thing was handed down from my aunt), but it's okay. It's easy to imitate most voice levels with(except really high-pitched ones and ones with thick New England accents) when my voice isn't hoarse, and it, coincidently, sounds a bit like Sango's voice in the English version of InuYasha.

2. Voices where you can tell they are snobby girls who think highly of themselves, Matt Drudge(his voice freakin' scares me :scared: ), and any really high-pitched voices(even though I can stand Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls).

kainashi
31st August 2004, 03:54 PM
1. it's alright. deep but not too deep.
2. no, not really.

fat man with a monkey
31st August 2004, 04:47 PM
1. don't like it, but I have many talents with it.
2. Down the list: pauly shore's, roseanne's, barney's, my little brother's,etc.

phaedrus
31st August 2004, 05:18 PM
1. No.
2. Some peoples.

abunaidesu
31st August 2004, 06:19 PM

1 - uh its okay but i get sick alot and it ****s up :swear:
2 - yes, this bitch named eileen, everytime i see her i want to slap her really hard(im not the only one who feels this way either :))

Captain Pringle
31st August 2004, 06:44 PM
1. My voice is alright. My range could definitely be better, since I can't sing very high and my really low notes sound bad. But for the notes I can sing, I've been told I'm not too bad. I actually just started taking a 2-unit Voice class for fun this semester, so we'll see if that helps at all. ^_^

2. Hmm, I guess a really piercing, high-pitched voice could irritate me after a while... or maybe a voice that's just horribly off key, though I've kind of gotten used to that, since a couple friends of mine are constantly singing along to stuff and hardly ever even trying to hit the right notes. :lol:

Zak
31st August 2004, 06:58 PM
1. I don't like it, when I listen to myself even when I don't know its me, I'd seriously guess it sounds like someone with down's syndrome.

2. My dad's, I guess.

~Zak

Crystal Mew
31st August 2004, 08:30 PM
1. Meh, its ok I guess... I don't really like my voice, but I have to live with it anyways.

2. This guy at schools voice annoys me alot =[ gah...maybe its because he is an annoying person :yes:

Aipom Of Doom
31st August 2004, 08:44 PM
1. Nowadays it sounds fine, though when I was younger it sounded really, really weird.
2. Hmm... I'm annoyed more by the content of what they're saying than their voice, in general =P.

gomez
31st August 2004, 09:54 PM
1. I think it sounds good as I'm talking, but when I hear it recorded back to me, I think its to low and weird. People tell me they like my voice, but I kinda don't. I just can't sing for crap though. I like to sing with the songs I listen to while driving (alone, usually on delivery).

2. I hate the lead singer of New Found Glory's voice. Its too whiney/bitchy for me to listen to.

RedStarWarrior
31st August 2004, 11:04 PM
I find it to be high at times and low at other times. My voice fluctuates, but it is mostly low.
Yes, several people have annoying voices. The most annoying tend to be people with raspy voices.

Jay
1st September 2004, 12:08 AM
1. too deep, and i hate that. i'd at least like some flavor.
2. yes.