PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Hair Style

Goten Shy
1st September 2004, 04:07 PM
What is your hairstyle?

i Dunno who to escribe mine so heres a picture. HOwever mine dont have all the different colours :( i wanted it blue and the back (about an half and inch blue) and the rest to be blonde the the black fringe. or swap the blonde and back, i didnt really mind. but my mother didnt let me :( Anyway, the pic:

Yea...the site is being really mean and wont open so ill get it tomorw motning when it is less busy. Anyway, its lIke James Bourne from Busted. I even have the personallity to go with it (stange and yperactive) :laugh:

Yoh Asakura
1st September 2004, 04:13 PM
Busted.. blech. English pop shite, they should all be shot, same with that macfly crap, or whatever the **** they're called.

I usually spike my hair or just leave it how it is when I wake up. Depends if I can be assed or not.

Goten Shy
1st September 2004, 04:22 PM
Dont diss england for one thing, and if you are gonna diss them, get it right, now from what you are saying deary, should be: English Rock Shugar (i dont swear). Since when has pop music had 3 electric guitars and drums? Tims sure have changed. and its McFly. And if you are dssing those 2, you shoulld Dis V aswel. Okay glad thats cleared up :)

What i find so funny, is when you see this mean type figure, who arent really mean, just think they are, and when they get up the clver the front of thier hair in wax or something, but then on the back have the hair standing up where they were sleeping.

Eternal Eievui
1st September 2004, 04:24 PM
The "Hair you have when you wake up" style count? Its spiky at the end anyway. That's what I use everyday :p

kainashi
1st September 2004, 04:28 PM
i usually just comb it and i'm done with it. 8)

Goten Shy
1st September 2004, 04:32 PM
No one has long hiarish liek mine :o Oo, when i was in florida, i say this 9 - 10 year old kid and his hair was amazing! naturally dried and has very wavy type curls. I could have killed him!!!! Anyway...nice hiar people ;)

Which reminds me...im getting a hair cut tomorrow :|

Yoh Asakura
1st September 2004, 04:34 PM
Dont diss england for one thing, and if you are gonna diss them, get it right, now from what you are saying deary, should be: English Rock Shugar (i dont swear). Since when has pop music had 3 electric guitars and drums? Tims sure have changed. and its McFly. And if you are dssing those 2, you shoulld Dis V aswel. Okay glad thats cleared up :)

What i find so funny, is when you see this mean type figure, who arent really mean, just think they are, and when they get up the clver the front of thier hair in wax or something, but then on the back have the hair standing up where they were sleeping.

I have no idea wtf you just said. Dunno who 'V' are since I don't listen to that crap. I'll 'diss' England however I like. This country blows in nearlly every possible way.

Toxicity
1st September 2004, 04:38 PM
My hair is straight and has always been that way, usually around to a length where it falls to my shoulder blades or collar bone. I don't let my bangs show because I have this callic(?sp) that has cursed me from birth and it bothers me like hell. I ocassionally have a few streaks of blue(which, in the end, appears midnight blue because of my dark brown hair) dyed in, but I need to find somewhere in this area that does that.

Goten Shy
1st September 2004, 04:42 PM
ya know, put you in one of those Kawaii japanese school girl uniform, and shorten the girls hair legnth in the picture in your siggy and due to the shading, you have an anime version of you ;)

abunaidesu
1st September 2004, 06:24 PM
Usually I just wake up, comb it, and I'm done.

Leon-IH
1st September 2004, 11:39 PM
my hairstyle is crazy-goes everywhere-curly type, bad thing is it needs a cut - and it spends alot of time in my eyes lol.

gomez
1st September 2004, 11:55 PM
When its short, I don't do anything to it. I just wake up in the morning and go about my business. As it grows, I eventually have to start positioning it into place with my hands. I have very curly hair btw. I gots me a fro whenever I grow it out for a few months, and then I cut it and start over again.

cd
2nd September 2004, 01:50 AM
my hair is long and curly and brown. it suits me.

FireBlast
2nd September 2004, 02:15 AM
I don't know, the way I wake up with it is usually how I wear it for the rest of the day. I only comb it after I take a shower, which happens once every 2-3 months.

AntiAsh Superstar
2nd September 2004, 04:17 AM
I have mine pretty long and usually tied back in a ponytail, I've cultivated this hair since I was 18 and I'm not gonna lose it any time soon! X)

master_alka
2nd September 2004, 11:50 AM
:oh: I rarely comb my hair, so it always look like an afro (like my bro like to taunt me with) but it's weird 'cauz my hair aren't curly at all, they even look straith, lightly curved

Agent Elrond
2nd September 2004, 03:17 PM
Currently it's thick, short, and curly. I have bangs for the fist time in years and they make me look like Ranma (male 'cause I have dark hair).

Also I'm training the bits above my ears to fall down infront of them, so it looks like I have natural earrings. ^^

nightcrow
2nd September 2004, 03:50 PM
usually i just wash it in the morning and stick it in a ponytail. if i feel like i have the time, i blow dry it and straighten it. i don't particularly like my hair now, it's about shoulder length and such short hair doesn't really suit me :(

abunaidesu
2nd September 2004, 03:56 PM
usually i just wash it in the morning and stick it in a ponytail. if i feel like i have the time, i blow dry it and straighten it. i don't particularly like my hair now, it's about shoulder length and such short hair doesn't really suit me :(

yeah short hair sucks :swear:

Yukitsukai
3rd September 2004, 07:35 AM
I usually just brush it and leave it alone for the day, but if I can be bothered, I'll put it up in a ponytail or something.

Kris
3rd September 2004, 05:44 PM
I have long blonde hair, and I try to keep it dead straight. Its like a sun bleached colour. Completely natural:D

phaedrus
3rd September 2004, 06:59 PM
Whatever happens to strike me as I prepare for the day.

fat man with a monkey
4th September 2004, 08:47 AM
occasionally gel, tousle my hair a little bit, so that it doesn't look horrible. or else I just wear my beanie.

mr_pikachu
5th September 2004, 01:20 AM
I comb the hair on the top of my head forward, then part them so that the hair on the left goes to the left, and the hair on the right goes to the right. (That's called a "part", if you didn't understand my poor description.) The part is one the right side of my head. The hair on the back and sides of my head are combed straight down. The real question is whether my hair will stay that way, or look like bed-head after three seconds outdoors. (I really hate Oklahoma winds sometimes...)

bakahams7er
5th September 2004, 03:32 AM
http://www.hatland.com/prodimg/NEFDWcccpsoviet-red.jpg

Pichu
5th September 2004, 01:13 PM
Combed all the way back, and geled and combed again.

If I don't do that, my hair tends to curl up, but I like it straight as possible.

Jay
14th September 2004, 07:29 AM
I don't need to comb it because my hair is pretty short. When it gets long it's a real pain to comb since it's all knotted. I shouldn't really let it grow out, but I'm lazy so. :)

midnightangel
14th September 2004, 02:29 PM
Because it's so unbearably hot where I live, mine is short---I only have three inches all the way around, and the end curls up off my neck

I like it better this way...I don't have to worry about putting it up all the time, and I can just brush it and go :)

Chris
14th September 2004, 02:49 PM
http://www.iphq.net/chris/hair.jpg

nick
14th September 2004, 05:20 PM
http://www.iphq.net/chris/hair.jpg

woah are those pimples i see

Jay
14th September 2004, 05:42 PM
May I recommend clearasil (http://www.ecusack.com/Clearasil%20Full%20PG%20AD.gif)? ;)