PDA

View Full Version : [P] Bottle or Can?

Yoh Asakura
2nd September 2004, 04:15 PM
1. Which do you prefer drinking from? Can or Bottle?

1) Bottle for me. Lord knows what could of been on the top of a can and your lips are touching it.

abunaidesu
2nd September 2004, 04:17 PM
bottles are better because you can save them for later usually

Heald
2nd September 2004, 04:18 PM
Cans. Bottles are always warm and I prefer to drink from metal than plastic. Plastic ruins the flavour and freshness of a drink.

Lady Vulpix
2nd September 2004, 05:15 PM
If you mean drink directly from it, a can, after washing it. Otherwise, I'd rather pour my drink into a glass from a bottle than a can.

kainashi
2nd September 2004, 05:59 PM
cans because i usually don't drink at 20 oz. from a bottle.

Gengachu
2nd September 2004, 06:35 PM
If I have to drink directly from it, I prefer a can, but I'd rather get a 2 liter bottle and pour it into a glass.

cd
2nd September 2004, 07:14 PM
cans because once finished you just leave them around wherever

Zak
2nd September 2004, 08:24 PM
Bottle for pouring and drinking directly from. A mini bottle, of course, the kinds in vending machines, not the grocery store 2L kind >_>. Of course I'd prefer a can over chugging a huge grocery store 2L bottle. But the 1L bottles > cans any day.

~Zak

darktyranitar
2nd September 2004, 09:40 PM
If drink directly, I prefer cans. But I would prefer to pour water from the bottle into glass(Well, although I sometimes drink directly from bottle able to hold about, say 500 ml)

Craig
2nd September 2004, 10:15 PM
a can.

Cans are superior, the coldness of the can makes the drink fresher. "Your lips touching the discustingness of the spot clean metal from the factory directly into the cardboard box" can be averted by giving it a simple wash with the tap.

bakahams7er
2nd September 2004, 10:23 PM
bottles are better because you can save them for later usually

Correct. But I usually drink from cans since they're cheaper.

Yukitsukai
3rd September 2004, 07:30 AM
Bottle because they're harder to spill (If you remember to put the cap on) and because after lunch, I can stash it in my locker and drink it after school :wave:

Neo-Xantios
3rd September 2004, 07:55 AM
I prefer a bottle; I feel disgusted drinking from cans.

Jay
3rd September 2004, 08:04 AM
It depends what kind of bottle. A glass or plastic bottle?

I like glass bottles because they don't spoil the taste, but I find drinks that come in plastic to taste a lot different from those in cans or in glass bottles, unfortunately.

I'll just choose (glass) bottles because they can be kept cool and can be saved for later use (except if it's beer). :( Best of all they can be smashed on the ground and has a cool mental effect and stuff like that. 8)

Perdanski
3rd September 2004, 08:20 AM
Each have their own great uses, I maybe can't think of all of them, but I'll post as much as I can below:

Bottle(s)

Like them for one reason, as a container. First of all, it's bigger than a can, and when you don't want to drink anymore, you could top the cap, but you can't with a can. Also, it could continue to be used as a container for other kinds of drinks (though, there might be a smell of the original drink in the new drink), which I would like it to store water.

Can(s)

What I like about them, is that they could be used as "musical instruments", that is the main reason I like them for. They could make great sounds, but if you want to be more "professional" with music, then, of course, you'll need to buy real instruments, but when you just want to have fun, you could use several of cans together to make different sounds. How cool! ^V^"

Agent Elrond
3rd September 2004, 12:29 PM
As a rule I don't drink sodas or other such things that normally cause the can vs. bottle dillema, but when I do, I normally get it out of a vending machine that only stores cans. So I guess I use cans more than bottles.

However, I like glass bottles a lot better because you can do the fun flute/whistle thing with them. ^^

DarkTemplarZ
3rd September 2004, 12:56 PM
definitely bottle, it's bigger and I don't like cans, just kinda uncomfortable to drink from IMO.

FireBlast
3rd September 2004, 01:01 PM
Coke in a glass bottle. Now that's world class. Otherwise, a can.

midnightangel
3rd September 2004, 01:09 PM
I drink from both kinds of soda containers...

I like the bottles because if I can't finish the soda I put it in the fridge to get cold again

I like the cans because they take up less space in the almost full fridge we have and it's more convenient for me to have a can next to me by my computer ;)

Kris
3rd September 2004, 05:36 PM
Glass bottles are nice because I just like the feel of drinking from a glass bottle.

Plastic ones are good though as they are reselable, and then can be finished later.

Cans are nice as they make drinking a lot easier and the feel of clod metal is great.

Ill go with cans

phaedrus
3rd September 2004, 06:57 PM
Bottles, because those are the only ones that come in two liters.

mr_pikachu
5th September 2004, 01:12 AM
I like cans better, because the soda seems to lose its zip when it's bottled. I could really drink from either with no problem, though.

Pichu
5th September 2004, 01:06 PM
I find that bottle tends to contain more carbonated water than cans, so bottles. =P

twitt
7th September 2004, 09:09 PM
bottle