PDA

View Full Version : The Geek Way

Mew Master
2nd September 2004, 05:26 PM
From the creator of The Misadventures of Sarah and Denny and RM 730 Comes this:

Come to a wolrd where imagination thrives. Where the destruction of the world is seconds away, and salvation is up to the roll of the dice. Come where Dungens and Dragons live, Werewolves worry about the apocolypse, Magic the Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh square off, and where the supply of dice is infinate. Cast off your outter shell. Embrace the Geek within and let's do it The Geek Way (http://groups.msn.com/df9a9mthhtcbig/thegeekway.msnw?Page=1)!

NAT 20!

Mew Master
1st November 2004, 03:05 PM
For those who didn't read this when I posted it ages ago.. I've updated seriously with several new Geek Ways....

Meh..

Mew Trainer Rose
29th November 2004, 10:06 PM
Yay for making fun of geeks! Geeks like making fun of eachother, and hearing geek jokes. I should know; I'm in a gaming club. The gaming-related comics are really funny. (Staying up waaaaay too late playing games...so true. Hey, just last night I was playing for about 6 hours as an epic level Copper Dragon Ranger with a chimera as an animal companion. I was teamed up with 3 other dragons who were trying to get a major NPC from a completely different game/universe to basically join the angels and stay away from the demons. But we had an evil dragon with us trying to sabotage...er, yeah, enough about my games. This topic's about the comic...)
So yeah. Making fun of gamers (and someone else's roommates) is always funny. Especially when you know exactly what they're talking about; then you have at least an automatic +10 to all finding-the-joke-funny checks.

Mew Master
29th November 2004, 10:47 PM
Nah... if they're Geeks they have an auto +40 to all Geek Related rolls....

DOn't forget the +5 Sword of slaying everything except Squid

Mew Trainer Rose
30th November 2004, 11:56 AM
Well, depends on your level of geekiness. The +10 is for even the most causal geeks. +40 is more for people who game literally every night, and especially if they made their own game.
Which reminds me; what would you think of a White Wolf-style game called "Hobo: the Rummaging." A friend of mine got the idea based on something that happened in another game, and now he's creating it as a bit if a joke game. We're having fun coming up with ideas for it. ^_^

Mew Master
30th November 2004, 12:00 PM
Methinks OZ would get a kick outta it XD