PDA

View Full Version : A Poke-Block Party!

Water Pokemon Master
4th September 2004, 02:13 PM
I totally 100% missed this episode since I was sleeping like a baby. I have some questions though.

Did Racheal Lillis sound any different doing Jigglypuff since she hasn't done the voice in a long time (I hope Misty's voice isn't different)?

How did Jiggy make it to Hoenn? What was it doing there?

Did anything interesting happen in the ep?

Since the ep involved Jiggy, I give it a 10/10. :D

Everoy
4th September 2004, 02:27 PM
Yeah, I kept thinking, "What did you do with my Jigglypuff!" Maybe it's a different Jigglypuff? I mean, it's probable that lots of Jigglys are upset about singing to a sleeping crowd, and Jigglypuff is supposed to be found in Hoenn.

8/10, kinda got annoying after a while, there's only so far a character can go...

GoldenDragonite
4th September 2004, 03:45 PM
Ahaha, I thought this episode was hilarious. That joke guy that ran the trick house was priceless.. they gave him the perfect voice

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th September 2004, 05:15 PM
Did Racheal Lillis sound any different doing Jigglypuff since she hasn't done the voice in a long time (I hope Misty's voice isn't different)?
Jigglypuff sounded about the same to me, though it didn't sing for any great amounts of time (it sang a lot but only for several seconds each).

How did Jiggy make it to Hoenn? What was it doing there?
The same as always apparently. One wonders just how intentional it is in following Ash around, but in any event it could have gotten to Hoenn in many ways. Judging by its past travel methods, it could have floated there across the sea, taken a boat, taken a blimp, even floated there on updrafts and strong winds.

Ash was surprisingly unsurprised at seeing Jigglypuff, only remarking that he didn't think he'd encounter it there.

Did anything interesting happen in the ep?
Jigglypuff befriended Whismur, whose Soundproof ability allowed it to listen to Jigglypuff's song without falling asleep. Unfortunately, Whismur (who is a youngster) gets exhausted in a battle and then falls asleep after Jigglypuff sings near the end, making Jigglypuff think that Whismur fell asleep because of its song.

Other than that we had possibly the most insane character to ever apepar in Pokemon (the Trick Master) and a great running commentary on him by May and Whismur's owner.

The maze sequences in the trick house were quite funny, involving the rather different matchup of Brock and Max heading off alone.

May and Whismur's owner's reactions to Jigglypuff's face graffiti was also hilarious. Every time they woke up they would point at each other and start laughing like mad. :lol:

Yeah, I kept thinking, "What did you do with my Jigglypuff!" Maybe it's a different Jigglypuff? I mean, it's probable that lots of Jigglys are upset about singing to a sleeping crowd, and Jigglypuff is supposed to be found in Hoenn.
Actually, another Jigglypuff was shown with a trainer in the Raikou special. It seemed able to control its Sing quite perfectly, to affect only its opponent in battle.

Anyway, it was the same Jigglypuff. Ash recognized it, and its doubtful there are many Jigglypuff out there that carry around marker microphones.