PDA

View Full Version : "Are you up to the challange?"

Housyasei-san
5th September 2004, 07:57 PM
I don't know if I got that title right. This was like a mini Hoenn Pokerap between or after Saturday's episodes. I found out several pronunciations of some Pokes too...

thoughts?

have a stammer
5th September 2004, 08:03 PM
I was unimpressed. It sounded awful. Im not sure if this is what is going to played after each episode in the new season, horribly called "Pokemon Advance Challenge" or if simply they plan to air these horrible "songs" to promote the new season.

PAK Man
6th September 2004, 03:50 PM
I think I missed it. When did it air? And does anyone know the lyrics to it? (what order the Pokemon were in)

Chikoo
6th September 2004, 07:23 PM
All I have to say is that no "PokeRap" will ever be as crappy as the GSRap. :wave: This one kinda sounded like the first one, which is "ok" I guess.

Everoy
6th September 2004, 07:29 PM
Super Cheesy. "T-t-t-t-t-take the challenge!

mr_pikachu
6th September 2004, 11:12 PM
NOOOOOO!!! I missed it?! Aagh! I was hoping to see that when they aired it... does anyone know if/when it'll be on again? (I don't care if it's awful, I want to see it anyway.)

AKA Pokemon Fan
11th September 2004, 10:31 PM
NOOOOOO!!! I missed it?! Aagh! I was hoping to see that when they aired it... does anyone know if/when it'll be on again? (I don't care if it's awful, I want to see it anyway.)
It's basically a series of short commercials, shown on Saturday mornings during commercial breaks (probably on weekdays too but I don't watch that channel on weekdays). A bunch of static images of the Pokemon are shown, the only thing really interesting is learning how some of the names are going to be pronounced in the dub. For instance:

Chimecho: "Chim-Echo" (I always said "Chime-cho" though this is a cuter way of saying it, so I like it)

And confirmation that Regice will be pronounced as though it has two "i" sounds, i.e "Regi-Ice."

PAK Man
12th September 2004, 12:09 PM
Does anyone have all the lyrics to the song?

Water Pokemon Master
12th September 2004, 11:03 PM
The lyrics to the intro are on my website in the first news story, PAK Man. Click the link in my sig. I would paste them, but I don't have access to my site right now.

I listened to the music, and thought it was okay. I totally missed the PokeRaps though, so I am sad. :( Hopefully they will show them on Friday.