The Shallow Grave x 3
Monster Gate x 3
Last Will x 3
Premature Burial

Traps: (6)

Call of the Haunted
Last Turn x 2
Wall of Revealing Light x 3

Obviously stuff goes out for Reversal of Dead in the next set. Fusion deck is obvious.

So, comments?

Dark-San
6th September 2004, 08:15 AM
A different version of the deck from the ones I've seen here lolz~ Basically these kind of decks are all the same, if the player starts first with this deck he/she will win the game without the opponent touching the deck!

Not much experiences playing the deck before so yupz I'm not giving it a go~

Last Exile
7th September 2004, 02:47 AM
It is based on the current bans. Otherwise 3 DMOCs, Graceful Charity and Moster Reborn would be in.

Basically it goes for first turn win but on the odd chance it doesnt, Jowgen, Last Will and Wall of Revealing Light are there.

It's based on a Scientist deck that won 9 out of 10 duels first turn before the bans came in. I've had to alter the design accordingly.

Dark-San
7th September 2004, 09:18 AM
Well Jowgen don't exactly suit inside the Catapault Turtle deck. Jowgen here is usually played together with Makuya, Foolish Burial and Last Turn while Magical Scientist here is run with Toon Index and Toon Cannon Soldier. So yupz you might wanna edit your version and play with the suggested changes~

Last Exile
7th September 2004, 08:47 PM
No such Toon cards exist in English, mate! ;) We have no Toon Goblin Attack Force, no Toon Gemini Elf, no Toon Dark Magician Girl, no Toon Cannon Solider and no Toon Index. Plus we have no Foolish Burial, no Sixth Sense, no Crush Card Virus, no Dark Curtain and so much more...:sweat:

There aren't enough cards in English to fully make a Scientist deck anything more than 80-90% of winning first turn. If you don't go first in Duel 1, things can get ugly. So having Jowgen as a backup helps.

Again, lamentable that so many good Asian cards will never make it to English. The Toons are basically considered a joke in the English metagame and no one EVER seriously plays them.

BTW, what is Mayuka?! I've heard of it, but I don't think it exists in English.

Dark-San
8th September 2004, 09:18 AM
Makyura is a creature card. Main type is dark and its attack is 1600. Its effect is that once when it is send to the graveyard, you can play any trap card from your hand without setting them.

SDM-002
EXECUTIONER - MAKYURA
Dark/Warrior/4/1600/1200
During a turn in which this card goes to the Cemetery, this card's owner can activate Trap cards from his or her hand.
*Thanks Edo for his translation*

Yes just use Foolish Burial's effect to dump this creature into the graveyard and you can play all kinds of traps from your hand.

Last Exile
9th September 2004, 12:44 AM
Promo I guess.

Well, it would be better than using Mother Grizzly, and I think Makyura is down to 2. If it's around, it would be a good idea. Only problem is Foolish Burial ain't in English and I doubt, like Sixth Sense and Crush Card Virus and Marshmallow and Dark Curtain and those lovely Toon cards (wasn't that a mouthful), that we'll see it any time soon.

Yoh Asakura
9th September 2004, 12:32 PM
It's a V-Jump promo I think. It's also been reprinted in Malik Struture deck and also in the DL series I believe. Makky has been slashed to 2 per deck yes, lord knows why as he's not even that good. Poor stats and a relatively weak effect.

As for the deck, It's not easy to rate as I have no idea what you have at your disposal. As you've mentioned some of the noticable cards arn't out =|