PDA

View Full Version : EX Return of Team Rocket

Water Pokemon Master
6th September 2004, 07:02 PM
The next set released will be "EX Return of Team Rocket."

This means that the Deoxys TCG set will not be the next set released, as everyone thought.

Japan is also having this as their next set, which means that the US and Japan will get simultaneous releases of the set.

This does kind of make sense since the Deoxys set is based off of the movie, and we have not gotten it yet, so maybe when the movie is released, so will be the set.

Also, here is information on the pre-release dates (it was written when we thought Deoxys was the next set, but the information applies to the TR set):
http://pokebeach.com/#13

and a page on the set:
http://www.toywiz.com/poexbofterot1.html

Discuss.

Rabid_Cow
6th September 2004, 08:58 PM
That's interesting indeed. Do you think that they'll come out with a Jungle, Fossil, Gym Leader's (EX's) again? OR will they come out with original stuff fater this?

Alec Trevelyan
7th September 2004, 04:01 PM
no words, imo the cards will be such TA vs TM cards, "low" hp, strong attacks, as TR's set when it released... like dark toise :D
lets wait for something more, scans or sth else

darktyranitar
8th September 2004, 06:17 AM
I also think the card will have low HP and high attack.

You know, it would be interesting if they released a Gym Leader set of the Hoenn region. But it's just me...

Roarkiller
8th September 2004, 08:23 AM
Look for the EX series debut of Mewtwo ex, Snorlax ex, Gyarados, Ampharos, Dual Energy Dark Pokémon, a new holographic parallel set, a box topper in each booster display box, and much, much more!

Wow, mewtwo ex, amphy ex and gyarados ex r making a debut!!!

-_-"

I dont remember many dark pkmn having strong attacks. But it would be nice to see what happens if dk plume and dk muk makes a comeback (remember those decks?)

jesschow12
8th September 2004, 08:32 AM
i want dark typlhosion ,feraligatr and meganium

dark blaze,swampy and sceptile would be nice to

Alec Trevelyan
8th September 2004, 10:04 AM
Wow, mewtwo ex, amphy ex and gyarados ex r making a debut!!!

-_-"

I dont remember many dark pkmn having strong attacks. But it would be nice to see what happens if dk plume and dk muk makes a comeback (remember those decks?)

just need murkrow to use with dk plume uh? gooooood deck, using with delcatty or pidgeot too ;)

Water Pokemon Master
8th September 2004, 04:49 PM
Roarkiller, they never said Amphy ex or Gyarados ex. They just said Mewtwo ex. :)

Alec Trevelyan
8th September 2004, 08:24 PM
Roarkiller, they never said Amphy ex or Gyarados ex. They just said Mewtwo ex. :)

wtf?! mewtwo ex again? crap, i want a different one... okay, the one from RS isnt bad at all but...
gyarados EX was just released
amphy ex would be nice too
but i think amphy/typh/meganium/feraligatr will be released on Ex gold/silver or sth like this

MoCE
10th September 2004, 03:16 AM
Mewtwo EX, Snorlax EX, and Gyarados/Ampharos (non-ex).

I don't want this set to be darks, I want Team Rocket's Pokemon like Team Magma and Team Aqua and I think it will be like that.

I also think the Japanese set will have the Hidden Legends Chinchou, Togepi, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Dark Celebi in it.

WPMs point about the movie is probably true. I said that on PTCO as well.

Roarkiller
11th September 2004, 09:34 AM
I dont mind using dark XXXX cards, only i wish they wouldnt give them such ridiculously low HP. Its like they wanna create a balance for the Ex pkmn. Bleargh.

Meh, ill welcome any good usable cards, in any case i would want to use dark energy again.