PDA

View Full Version : FRLG questions - trainer ID based events, glitches, Trans Cave, and obtaining Celebi?

Misdreavus
6th September 2004, 11:58 PM
1) Is there anything in FRLG that your trainer ID number affects, like it did with the berries and Secret Base trainers in RuSa? I'd just like to know before I have something happen like I did in my Ruby when I had progressed far in my file and found out that I was a Youngster...

2) I know I might sound stupid asking this, but are there any known glitches in FRLG? I know the big ones like Missingno, easy Safari Zone Pokémon capture off of Cinnibar Island, and the Mew trick will not be in the game, but I was just wondering if anyone knows of any small ones that might have made it in (or at least into the Japanese version).

3) What is this Transformation Cave that I heard about?

4) I heard someone on here say that Mew is the only unobtainable Pokémon now... does this mean that Celebi is somebow obtainable?

Thanks in advance.

Xenesis
7th September 2004, 06:12 AM
1) I personally don't know any, but they probably just skipped me by.

2)I haven't heard of any glitches. Yet. A million monkeys on a million typewriters, will create shakespeare, eh. ;)

3)It's a cave that starts off filled with Zubats. When you do Mystery Gift, the cave changes and you can catch different pokemon in there, like Mareep and Houndour.

4)Celebi can be obtained only in Japan with a colosseum Pre Order disc. The US ones give you Jirachi.

Silent Dragonfly
7th September 2004, 10:21 AM
Transformation Cave's English name is Altering Cave and contains:
Zubat (Default)
Mareep
Aipom
Pineco
Shuckle
Teddiursa
Houndour
Stantler
Smeargle

The only way so far to get Celebi is to trade with someone who has the Japanese Colosseum.
Lugia and Deoxys are unobtainable until Nintendo gives us the nessecary tickets (probably at events)

WingullTrainer
7th September 2004, 11:01 AM
wait a minute- mystery gift? when you trade over Your wireless with someone in the game? They're bringing that back? I read something about it before, but it sounded too confusing.

Silent Dragonfly
7th September 2004, 11:49 AM
I think this is correct, Apparently when you answer:
LINK TOGETHER
WITH ALL
at any Pokémart questionnaire it allows you to Mystery Gift from the title screen menu (like MYSTERY EVENTS in RuSa)

I've heard you can also get Eggs somehow, and the two Island tickets from Nintendo this way.