PDA

View Full Version : 3 new dub titles

Pewter City Geodude
7th September 2004, 01:32 PM
3 new dub titles, Serebii got them from DigitalSpy:

AG45: Towards the Mirage! Togepi's Paradise!
A Togepi Mirage

AG46: Winstrate Family! 4vs4!
Candid Camerupt

AG47: Skitty and Aromatherapy
I Feel Skitty

Zak
7th September 2004, 02:04 PM
Thanks! In the future, these go in Spoilers... despite the dubness, because I figure Spoilers can't be avoided in this topic. Or, you can do the same thing you do at Bulbagarden and tag out the titles connoting Spoilers. *moves*

Anyway, first title: 10/10. I dunno if it's a pun, but it's a decent description.

Second title: Well... 8/10, okay pun, except for the fact that Camerupt isn't really "candid". However, something else in this episode is indeed "candid" (Veto).

Third title: 5/10. No comment... I can't say it without laughing to death, kinda like "Ignorance is Blissey".

~Zak

Gaborn
7th September 2004, 05:10 PM
I would have rather have Candid Camerupt be the dub title for "A film riding on Camerupt", but the episode titles rarely make or break an episode for me.

I feel Skitty,
Oh, so Skitty,
I feel Skitty and Skitty and bright!

Good times.

Pewter City Geodude
7th September 2004, 05:23 PM
I think that episode will probably be called "Lights, Camerupt, Action!"

GoldenDragonite
7th September 2004, 05:41 PM
"I think that episode will probably be called "Lights, Camerupt, Action!""

Yes, but this pun was already done with the "Lights, Camera, Quacktion" episode.. so I highly doubt they'd do it again

But They're getting better on naming the titles.. I like the I feel Skitty one

Pewter City Geodude
7th September 2004, 05:57 PM
Um, you don't know 4Kids very well, do you? -_-

Turning Over a Nuzleaf...Turning Over a New Bayleef...
A Corsola Caper...A Kecleon Caper...

Need I say more?

Mikey
7th September 2004, 07:54 PM
I actually like the dub title "I feel Skitty". It makes me laugh and that is ok in my books.

PAK Man
7th September 2004, 09:15 PM
Turning Over a Nuzleaf...Turning Over a New Bayleef...
A Corsola Caper...A Kecleon Caper...

Need I say more?

Don't forget Beauty & the Beach/Beauty & the Breeder. I'm hoping that the title for the Film Riding on Camerupt episode will be Lights, Camerupt, Action as well.

On topic, these titles are okay. My favorite would have to be Candid Camerupt, and my least favorite would be The Togepi Mirage. They probably coudn't think of a pun title for that one. That's okay, since the episode is supposed to be serious (a main character gives up one of her main Pokemon who just evolved).

Hanada Tattsu
19th September 2004, 11:42 AM
Well Beauty and the Beach was kind of an "emergency", as it was thought up in a few days I'm sure.

Okay titles, Togepi Mirage is the most sane, I guess.