PDA

View Full Version : [P] "Damn headache..."

Yoh Asakura
7th September 2004, 02:09 PM
1. What do you do when you have a headache?
Do you:
A) Leave it and hope it goes away?
B) Take some paracetamol or something else to relieve the pain?

1) I usually leave it...

Kirei
7th September 2004, 02:12 PM
I normally take a paracetamol or two, because mine don't normally go away on their own. I get headaches mostly from loud noise, and I find paracetamol the best thing, followed by a good night's sleep!

kainashi
7th September 2004, 02:17 PM
i try to leave it but 9 times out of 10, they don't go away on their own so i take some excedrin usually.

FireBlast
7th September 2004, 02:18 PM
I leave it be. Sleep is the best treatment for anything :dance:

Zak
7th September 2004, 03:08 PM
I take a nap, or read. It's usually from listening to too much music/spending too much time at a screen. Although, if at school... I'd use it as an excuse to go to the nurse at times and miss class. :D

~Zak

Gengachu
7th September 2004, 05:57 PM
I take two aspirin, and continue with my day.

Agent Elrond
7th September 2004, 08:37 PM
I usually get a drink of water, and let vitamin I (Ibuprofen) do it's thing. :D

fat man with a monkey
7th September 2004, 08:43 PM
I say "**** you to hell" and go on with my life

mr_pikachu
7th September 2004, 09:03 PM
1. What do you do when you have a headache?
Do you:
A) Leave it and hope it goes away?
B) Take some paracetamol or something else to relieve the pain?

I usually do both. I have severe chronic migraines, so if I don't take care of headaches IMMEDIATELY (with even more super-powerful prescription medication to add to what I take anyway), they can progress into extreme pain. Even more proof that I have the worst genes on the planet. *shakes fist angrily* Curse you, you vile parents! *growls* :mad2:

cd
8th September 2004, 07:50 AM
i usually just try to rest and let it pass. i don't like taking tablets.

midnightangel
8th September 2004, 03:44 PM
Depends on how bad the headache is...if it's mild, then I try to sleep it off without my usual ibuprofen (Motrin)
If it's bad, however then I take the medication and try to sleep some and that usually works

I don't take Tylenol for any reason because it never touches my headache---period

nightcrow
8th September 2004, 04:07 PM
i try to leave it usually, but if it feels like it's going to be a migrane, or if it gets bad enough to the point where i can't concentrate, i will usually take some tylenol.

Chris
8th September 2004, 05:22 PM
I also suffer from regular extremely-painful migraines, so unless I take 1000mg paracetamol quickly, it knocks me down for the entire day. Needless to say, leaving it alone would be futile.

Kris
8th September 2004, 05:28 PM
I take 2 paracetamol every night before I go to bed, if I dont Ill come down with a sore throat and headaches.

Its something Im prone to and the doctors dont know why!

SupremeChampion
10th September 2004, 11:35 AM
i leave it alone for a while, but if i starts to get worse then i usually hit up the tylenol.

~The Italian Stallion

phaedrus
10th September 2004, 03:38 PM
aspirin and sleep does the job.

Ninetales3001
11th September 2004, 03:21 AM
Whenever I have a headache, I usually don't realize it. When I do, I really don't care, because headaches don't bother me.

Crystal Mew
11th September 2004, 01:01 PM
I normally just..leave it alone. My headaches rarely bother me that much, but if they are too painful, I take motrin, or something. And sometimes I sleep them off. :)

Jay
14th September 2004, 06:53 AM
I suffer intense headaches. I always try and take paracetamol or something else that would cure it, and more than enough it does. If I left it alone it would continue to worsen, and if I took the paracetamol later it would be hard to get rid of.

:no: Sometimes they last until the next day. I suffer them a lot.

Number1ChanseyFan
14th September 2004, 10:17 PM
I get pretty bad headaches every once in awhile, especially sinus headaches, because of my allergies. Usually, I will try to leave them alone, but if they get really bad, I will take Motrin for it.