PDA

View Full Version : Bakuten shoot Beyblade.

Yohasuki
8th September 2004, 04:23 AM
Has anyone else watched this anime? I give more information if you need it.

Razola
8th September 2004, 09:43 AM
Is this the one where the battle tops? If so, it's the crappiest concept since, well, anything.

Yohasuki
8th September 2004, 10:23 AM
Do you understand what it's about? in advance.

Rudoku
8th September 2004, 11:14 AM
It's about fat kids and tops with monster holograms coming out. A perfect mix of Pokemon and Dub-i-Oh.

Razola
8th September 2004, 12:55 PM
Do you understand what it's about? in advance.
From the advertisements I've seen, it's based on selling as much merchandise as possible.

Yohasuki
8th September 2004, 02:05 PM
From the advertisements I've seen, it's based on selling as much merchandise as possible.
Ah.. ^^

I was talking about the Anime?

Dark Scizor
8th September 2004, 02:39 PM
You say Beyblade, i assume the first series. Which i regrettably admit i watched a bit of, but when i think about it I didn't like it much at all. I know there is this "V-force" thing-a-ma-bob but i refuse to watch that now.

Anyway, to each his own. And hey, you might be able to change a few opinions here :).

Yoh Asakura
8th September 2004, 02:47 PM
The character design in that new one urgh.. Revolution? is pretty nice.

Razola
8th September 2004, 03:35 PM
Ah.. ^^

I was talking about the Anime?
It's pretty much an extention of the advertisements, only with a shitty plot.

Yohasuki
8th September 2004, 04:21 PM
You say Beyblade, i assume the first series. Which i regrettably admit i watched a bit of, but when i think about it I didn't like it much at all. I know there is this "V-force" thing-a-ma-bob but i refuse to watch that now.

Anyway, to each his own. And hey, you might be able to change a few opinions here :).
Not really, I think most members here are pretty ignorant and won't even try to understand the game.

You would have to watch Beyblade G-Revolution, not BEYBLADE SEASON ONE.

EVme15
8th September 2004, 08:24 PM
I'm sorry I have to close this topic, seeing as I really like Bakuten Shoot and I feel it's underrated.

However, this has already decended to a low level of some trying to make a decent topic vs. others trying to turn it into a flame war.

Personally I like Beyblade season 2 (season 1 was ok-ish) and I wish I had the chance to see GRev.