PDA

View Full Version : Poll: toppings

FireBlast
8th September 2004, 07:42 AM
What toppings do you prefer on your pizza. I like pepperoni, extra cheese and sometimes pineapple. But I can eat a pizza with just about anything. How about you?

cd
8th September 2004, 07:47 AM
i like the 'aussie pizza' topping which is just a normal pizza with meat and cheese and tomato sauce (which is also a favourite im not sure of the name) but with egg on it as well.

kainashi
8th September 2004, 08:48 AM
bacon, pepperoni, and sausage. :yes:

master_alka
8th September 2004, 09:35 AM
all-dressed, sausage

AntiAsh Superstar
8th September 2004, 09:42 AM
Meh, I vote for 'no extra toppings at all', they just detract from the tomato and cheesey goodness of a good ol' basic pizza. :) Tho if I had to choose one, I guess... extra cheese? Heh, I like mine nice and simple. :oh:

Yoh Asakura
8th September 2004, 12:43 PM
Pepperoni & Bacon.

Pichu
8th September 2004, 12:48 PM
cheese, ... equal amount of veggie and meat, and more cheese and tomato sauce.

Sniper404
8th September 2004, 03:28 PM
i like em all

Agent Elrond
8th September 2004, 03:55 PM
I like it with tomato sauce, cheese, pepperoni, olives, green bell pepper, and soem capers.

But mostly, my favourite is any pizza my mom makes and we don't have to buy.

nightcrow
8th September 2004, 04:01 PM
my most preferred toppings is all veggie stuff, from tomato to olives, peppers, mushrooms, etc. but i haven't found a pizza place who does that here in the US, so i usually just stick with cheese or cheese and pineapple. :)

kainashi
8th September 2004, 04:07 PM
my most preferred toppings is all veggie stuff, from tomato to olives, peppers, mushrooms, etc. but i haven't found a pizza place who does that here in the US, so i usually just stick with cheese or cheese and pineapple. :)they do it around here, so you're in luck. :whore:

Chris
8th September 2004, 04:34 PM
Only ham with the cheese/tomato, really.

Kris
8th September 2004, 05:19 PM
Me and my best friend have one topping that we invented ourselfs!

Roast chicken and Smokey bacon

Its gorgeous!

Aipom Of Doom
8th September 2004, 06:12 PM
Eh, I like pepperoni, sausage, onion, mushrooms, and/or other assorted veggies. In general, I'll eat whatever toppings are on the pizza... Well, I don't like anchovies ;x.

Wolfsong
8th September 2004, 08:27 PM
My favorite would be extra cheese. However, when my mother makes me choose an actual extra topping, i usually take canadian bacon

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
9th September 2004, 03:39 AM
I like the standard "Cardinale" topping, i.e. salami, cheese and oregano.

Edge
9th September 2004, 09:59 PM
Pepperoni first and foremost, after that anything decent is cool. Ham, mushrooms, etc.

Plain pizza doesn't taste too bad, just rather bland without any toppings.

Toxicity
9th September 2004, 10:41 PM
My favorite is usually when it has most toppings on, the equal amount of meat and veggies. Buffalo Chicken pizza is also good for some reason.

Craig
10th September 2004, 03:33 PM
pepperoni, mushrooms and maybe bacon.

phaedrus
10th September 2004, 03:35 PM
extra cheese is the bomb

mr_pikachu
10th September 2004, 07:55 PM
Pepperoni and as much cheese as you can pile on. With a stuffed crust. I rarely get to have it, though... whenever I suggest something like that, my parents shoot back, "That's a heart attack waiting to happen," in a loud, screeching voice. And I don't have enough money to get one myself. :(

Ninetales3001
11th September 2004, 03:20 AM
Cheese, and Bacon. That's it. That's all I will eat on a pizza. If anything else is on the pizza, even if it's taken off, I refuse to eat it. heh

Crystal Mew
11th September 2004, 01:03 PM
I only like pepperoni pizza. or cheese pizza. sometimes I'll eat pizza with green chile on, or sausage, but rarely

Tainted
11th September 2004, 02:56 PM
"Kitchen Sink," which means everything at once. I normally smother it in Red Hot, too.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Jay
14th September 2004, 01:38 AM
I prefer any pizza with bacon, cheese, and salami on it. Either thin crust or stuffed crust does me fine (I don't really like it the normal way).

midnightangel
14th September 2004, 02:50 PM
Leave it to me to be the oddball of the group :nut:

I like my pizza with hamburger, onions, mushrooms, extra cheese, and green peppers

Fett One
14th September 2004, 03:33 PM
I usually eat plain pizza. When I do get a topic it's usually pepperoni and on very rare cases, extra cheese.