PDA

View Full Version : little help please?

SupremeChampion
8th September 2004, 08:06 AM
i just got this modem adapter on my gamecube, but i don't know what i can do with it. it's the broadband one, and i do have a line hooked into my adaptor... but i don't actually know what i can do with it. can i play people on-line? can i get stuff from on-line sites put onto my game or memory card? please help me out here. thanks!

~The Italian Stallion

kainashi
8th September 2004, 09:02 AM
you can play phantasy star online. that's about all there is to play on the gamecube online. :sleep:

Razola
8th September 2004, 09:39 AM
You can play both Phantasy Star Online and Phantasy Star C.A.R.D. Revolution online. You can also play Mario Kart Double Dash, 1080 Avalanche, and Kirby's Air Ride via LAN if you got some friends with modems. If you download Warppipe, you can also play those games online.

Besides that, nothing. Nintendo has no official service for downloading and such.

GreenShirT
8th September 2004, 09:42 AM
You need a special cable to play Mario Kart LAN and as for over warp pipe I need to buy a network card for my pc before I can plug them together so you might have to do that too unless you already have a networl card in.

Razola
8th September 2004, 09:47 AM
A standard ethernet cord is all that's required to play online or LAN (unless you're doing Warppipe, then you'll need the card).

SupremeChampion
8th September 2004, 10:34 PM
hmm... well thanks guys. seems i can't do much, but some is better than none i guess. i kinda wish madden was on-line though...

~The Italian Stallion