PDA

View Full Version : AG Title revealed! And boy, does it sound interesting!

Rocketboy
9th September 2004, 07:41 PM
Serebii has provided us with an AG title.

Groudon vs. Kyogre! Fist part.

I can't wait till this ep comes! :nod:

have a stammer
9th September 2004, 08:07 PM
Let's hope for a good long set of episodes. Although people want AG to end for many various reasons and not be dragged out, I think if they did this well it would change their tune. I think maybe 5 episodes focusing on this would be good. The story needs to be spread out, and have plenty of Team Aqua, Team Magma, Groudon, and Kyogre. First 2 episodes could solely focus on Aqua and Magma getting the orbs and Summoning both at the end of episode 2, in the next 3 focus on the battles and eventually putting back to sleep. Now those are possibly misplaced ideas. And episode may be.....

In stead of showing Kyogre and Groudon they might just talk about or speak of and not actual show the legends. It may just involve Magma and Aqua, and Ash stops them before the legends can be summoned, which would be a total gyp.

Animelee
9th September 2004, 08:47 PM
HO. LY. SHIYAT!

Man, I knew that once they got on big ocean routes of Hoenn, they'd start up the Magma/Aqua/Groudon-Kyogre-(?)Rayquaza sub-plot!

Now, either that, or like stammer said, it may just be an episode where the "Great War" story is told -- most probably by the old couple who run the Mt.Okuribi (Pyre) cemetary.

Zak
10th September 2004, 04:22 PM
Also a new Hoso:
Casey and Charizard! Intensive Training!

~Zak

JazzJazz
10th September 2004, 05:12 PM
Also a new Hoso:

~Zak

Oh God, if this doesn't get people going then I don't know what will. It will be good though to see some of charizard's training... perhaps from what we've seen in the regular AG episodes charizard might perfect a new move in this special.

Rocketboy
10th September 2004, 06:01 PM
Also a new Hoso:

~Zak

HO. LY. SHIYAT!

Adamant
11th September 2004, 11:46 AM
Also a new Hoso:

~Zak

Correction: Nanako and Lizardon! Extra Hard Training of Flame!

But yeah, there are some interesting titles coming up.

Yoh Asakura
11th September 2004, 12:25 PM
Is Groundude the big red thing on Ruby's case? if so then cool.

Iveechan
11th September 2004, 03:22 PM
His name's Groudon.

Hanada Tattsu
19th September 2004, 11:44 AM
Yeah! Is this the great comeback of Pkmn?

So the Groudon stuff was not made into a film, yet a meager episode? And Charizard is making a cameo!?

Rocketboy
1st October 2004, 09:10 PM
HOLY CRAP! Lance returns in this episode! I can't wait to see this one!

Ashi-chan
2nd October 2004, 01:02 AM
These upcoming episodes are sounding so good that I want to squeal. ^.^;;

Gaborn
2nd October 2004, 01:40 AM
I'm glad to see Lance showing up to do something about the actions of Team Aqua and Magma. It would be eleven kinds of awesome if he and Steven had a double battle against Archie/Maxie.

Is it just me, or does Kyogre look strange in the preview for this episode?

Hanada Tattsu
15th October 2004, 10:44 PM
This is great! Glad to see Lance again - I hoped we would see him again, and I guess he is here. Good to see Charizard again, hopefully it will be a double battle. Can't wait to see this one! :)

Animelee
16th October 2004, 07:50 AM
Lizardon (Charizard)? Where did you read that -- he wasn't in these episodes, unfortunately.

Hanada Tattsu
16th October 2004, 01:50 PM
I'm sorry... I mixed this up with the Hoso special. Yeah, I'm brain dead. =/ Ninth grade really gets to ya...