PDA

View Full Version : Mujoukan School of Advanced Sorcery ~ Starts ~ Accepting 2 LSUs

Yukitsukai
10th September 2004, 04:20 PM
Mujoukan School of Advanced Sorcery

mujoukan (n) sense of the vanity of life; perception of the evanescence of life

Plot: You’re sitting in your room on an oddly warm summer day. Suddenly, an owl flies through your window, carrying a tightly bound piece of paper in its beak. It flies over to you and drops the paper in your hand.

“Dear sir or madam,

Due to your superb sorcery skills, or due to the fact that you, your parents, relatives, or siblings previously attended Seiruun School of Sorcery, it is with great pleasure we invite you to attend Mujoukan School of Advanced Sorcery. Below is a list of materials you will need, along with several important dates. We hope to see you there.

Alaria Warflame
Headmistress, Mujoukan School of Advanced Sorcery”

You jump from your spot on your bed and begin to pack. Shortly thereafter, you dash to where your parents wait to alert them of the news. To the ones whose parents attended SsoS, they smile and highly recommend that you attend. Others… Are not so lucky. Your parents frown upon you and tell you that sorcery is a load of gibberish, yet when your first day approaches, you head to the train station and embark on your journey.

When you arrive at the school on your first day, you enter a huge auditorium, with seating for what seems like thousands of students and faculty members. You see a raven haired woman, neatly dressed in standard sorceresses’ robes, walk up to the microphone. She introduces herself as Alaria Warflame, headmistress of the school. She explains the day-to-day happenings of the school, along with several events during the year, but most importantly, she explains your final exam. According to Mistress Warflame, you and your schoolmates will be challenged by a series of 7 very powerful sorcerers and sorceresses, the final to be herself. Much to your surprise, she also says that a few of the sorcerers and sorceresses have connections to the staff of the school... This is the last thought to leave your mind as you leave the huge room and head off...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cast:

Teachers:

White magic: Choriko Yamika (Yukitsukai)
Black magic: Ryu Gilgamesh (Mystic_clown)
Shapeshifting: Rywen Aiero (Bulbasaur4)
Defense Against the Dark Arts: Saturday Selachii (Emotional Faun Chiko-sai)
Potions: Yaakov Kaitou (legendary fisherman1)
Charms: Crystal Gilgamesh (PokemonLuver)
Divination: Open
Fortune-Telling: Open

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Students:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Midnight Yamika (Yukitsukai)
Aier Lairia (Bulbasaur4)
Koren Kaisaru (Mystic_clown)
Seph Kaisaru (Mystic_clown)
Mike Rampart (VirtualPlay)
Kotone Deroosu (VirtualPlay)
Linc Falata (Linc)
Jack Korso (-/Deathborn/-)
Taku Nakashima (Emotional Faun Chiko-sai)
Kestyn Ward (Ice Maiden)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Available Classes:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

White magic
Black magic
Shapeshifting
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Potions
Charms
Divination
Fortune-Telling
Any classes found at a normal school

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Teachers:

Name: (duh)
Age: (25 or older) (Note to people that were in any of the SsoS RPGs: This takes place 10 years after Friend and Foe Alike)
Appearance: (duh again)
Personality: (more duh)
Class: (What you teach)
Relationships: (Children, relatives, etc.)
Other: (How we hate it)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Students:

Name: (duh)
Appearance: (again, duh)
Personality: (duh)
Specialty: (Your strongest area of magic)
Year: (The number of years you’ve been at the school)
Classes: (What you take)
Dorm #: (Where you stay)
Room Mate(s): (The people you stay with, maximum 3 to a dorm, girls and boys can share)
Pet: (Only one, please)
Relationships: (Already explained)
Other:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My sign ups:

Name: Choriko Yamika
Appearance: Attached
Personality: Very calm and patient towards students, but she’s not afraid to fight if need be. She got her fighting spirit from her father, who possessed her 10 years before, during her last year at Seiruun, nearly driving her to kill her friends.
Class: White Magic
Relationships: Mother of Midnight
Other: *kicks Other in the groin, pours kerosene on it, and sets it on fire*... *dusts off Other* Most people just call her Cho... *burns Other again*

~*~

Name: Midnight Yamika
Appearance: Attached
Personality: A very sweet, kind natured girl. She hardly ever gets angry, but when she does, it’s best to leave her alone. Much like her mother, she’ll only fight if she feels the need to, and when she does, she’s quite an opponent.
Specialty: White Magic
Year: 1
Classes: White Magic, Black Magic, Charms, Math, English
Dorm #: 385
Room Mate(s): No one yet
Pet: A grey and white kitten named Dusty
Relationships: Daughter of Choriko
Other: *pokes at Other with a stick*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Midnight Yamika

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Midnight? Midnight, wake up, you’ll be late.” I heard my mom say, shaking me awake.

“5 more minutes…” I muttered, turning over onto my other side.

“Midnight, today’s your first day at Mujoukan, remember?” my mom said, still at my bedside. “You were so excited about it a couple weeks ago, plus I managed to get myself a job as the white magic teacher, so we have to leave soon…”

I mumbled something incoherently, then kicked off my covers and sat up in bed. The first thing I saw was my mom’s face, neatly made up, her sapphire blue eyes sparkling in the morning sun. She had her long lavender hair tied up in a bun, as she usually did. My hair, on the other hand, looked more like a pile of black straw. According to her, my dad (her sweetheart back when she was 17) had kissed her best friend, Crystal; thus they had broken up. She said I’ve only seen him once and that was back when she was still carrying me through the halls of Seiruun, wrapped tightly in a blanket. My mom had given me a picture of her and my dad together and it now sat on top of a pile of clothes in my suitcase, the suitcase I was taking with me to my new school…

“C’mere, Dusty!” I called. A few moments later, a small gray and white kitten jumped up to the foot of my bed and gave a small mew. I grabbed her from the bed and carried her over to her carrier, and, after a bit of a struggle, managed to get her in it and the door closed. I quickly changed into the uniform I had been sent earlier in the week, which consisted of a black skirt, a white top, a black tie, white socks, and black shoes. I glanced at myself in the mirror long enough to fix my hair before I grabbed my suitcase and Dusty’s carrier and dashed downstairs to meet my mom at the door.

~*~

“Woah…” I said as we pulled up in front of the enormous school. “This is nothing, Midnight, you should’ve seen Seiruun…” my mom said, calmly stepping out of the car and opening the trunk to get my suitcase. I nervously stepped out of the car, clutching Dusty’s carrier so tightly, my knuckles turned white. My mom walked back to where I stood and said “Come on, you’re going to be late…” I gave a little sigh before following her onto the grounds of the school.

~*~

“Crystal! Is that you?!” my mom shouted to a brownish-blonde haired woman, who was a bit ahead of us. She turned around, revealing a pair of greenish-blue eyes.

“Cho! Long time no see!” the woman said, walking over to my mom.

“Umm…?” I said dumbfounded, “who is this?”

“This is my old friend from Seiruun, Crystal.” My mom explained. “Crystal, you remember Midnight, don’t you?”

“I remember her from when she was still being carried around by you!” Crystal exclaimed, then the two walked off towards the front of the school, gossiping and giggling all the while. I grumbled something as I grabbed my bag and walked over to one of the trees that dotted the front of the school and plopped down, waiting for the bell to ring. A few moments later, a blonde girl who looked about my age walked over to me.

“Uh… Hi… My name’s Kotone… What’s yours?” she asked shyly.

“Midnight Yamika…” I replied quietly, moving my suitcase so she could sit down. She put down her stuff next to mine and sat down.

“Yamika? That sounds familiar…” she said thoughtfully.

“Yeah, my mom teaches white magic here…” I said, kind of embarrassed.

“Geeze, that must suck… I think I’d die of embarrassment if my mom taught here…” she said, giggling a little.

I smiled. At least I knew someone now…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Choriko Yamika

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hard to believe it’s been 10 years, isn’t it?” I said to Crystal as we walked down the path together.

“Yeah…” she said, sighing as if to remember our years together at Seiruun. “Hey, have you talked to Shade at all since graduation?”

“Nope.” I said firmly, “Don’t want to either.”

“Sorry I asked…” she replied. She paused for a moment, then said “Hey, you wanna get a coffee or something after work?”

“Sure!” I said happily, “but first I have to make sure Midnight’s settling in okay… She seemed so nervous yesterday…”

Crystal nodded understandingly and we continued up to the steps of the school and inside.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
11th September 2004, 01:48 AM
Mwaaaaaa.

Name: Saturday Selachii
Appearance: 6'2" tall, well-built, although on the lean side. Has a tattoo running from his neck all the way down his left arm, as well as three parallel scars on each cheekbone. His long red hair is pulled back in a high ponytail (his head looks like a pineapple if you tilt to the side and squint), his eyes are grey, and wears a pair of sunglasses pushed up on his forehead. His robes are minimalist black; underneath them he wears a short-sleeved blue t-shirt over a long-sleeved black t-shirt, khakis and boots.
Personality: Saturday isn't exactly the most patient person in the world... One might even go so far as to mention that he blows up. Easily. He usually does not think before he acts. Values his friends and loyalties, is quite noisy, and rather violent at times, thus frightening most students half to death. He doesn't believe in detention, because he suffered many many detentions when he was at school, not so very long ago.
Class: Defense against dark arts. He hasn't been a teacher before; he only became one cause he needed the wages ^^;
Relationships: Rywen's friend?
Other: Other needs a long, torture-free, well-deserved cruise holiday in the Bahamas...

Name: Taku Nakashima
Appearance: About 5'7" in height, with pale skin and dark, longish brown-black hair. His eyes are brown, and they give off the general impression that he's not quite on the same wavelength as you. Wears a navy blue gi and light grey hakama under his school robes. General footwear are various versions of sandals.
Personality: Easily frightened/intimidated. Also happens to be extremely blur. He doesn't have that much self-confidence, so he studies hard to boost his grades. Very trusting, and honest to the point of bluntness, content to be a bystander and gets very nervous when he's the focus of attention. Nevertheless, he's probably the best in his class at white magic. He tries to do what's right and doesn't keep grudges, an instant target for pranks, and basically a nice, albeit cowardly, person.
Specialty: White magic
Year: 5
Classes: White magic (favourite class), black magic, potions, defense against dark arts (least favourite class), chemistry.
Dorm #: 99
Room Mate(s): Jack Korso
Pet: A black swallowtail butterfly. She doesn't have a name.
Relationships: Uhmmmmm...
Other: I can already imagine all those scary things his roommate is going to do to him...
----------------
Taku Nakashima/M/Blur Case Extraodinaire
---------------------

Taku was generally the second person to wake up in the Nakashima household, the first being his older sister, Iori. His two younger sisters were still asleep. Today he had to wake up extra early, mainly because his apartment was about one hour's walk from the train station, and he had to take the bus to Mujoukan.
His parents were dead, so his sister had quit school to find work. She had been very good at Potions when she had been in school, so she was currently working as a pharmacist.
At the breakfast table, Iori shoved a container full of bright pink pills under her brother's nose. "In case you think there are better ways to spend your nights instead of sleeping, you'd better have these."
Taku goggled at the contents. "What... are they?"
"Energy restoring pills. I know you stay up late nights."
"H.. hey, are you sure they're okay...?"
"I made them. Sure I'm sure."
"Why are there... skull symbols... on each of them, then?"
"Decoration."
"Uh... okay... if you say so.."
Iori smiled, a patient, genuine smile. "Have a good year, little brother."

It wasn't that bad walking, really. He only had a small wicker suitcase to lug along, anyway. His butterfly was perfectly capable of flying by itself. The older people in his neighbourhood called her a hell butterfly, a jigoku-cho - heralds of death. But then again, they also called yellow monarch butterflies quantum weather butterflies, and said they brought the storms. They had other names for everything.
He was the only person going to Mujoukan from his area, which was a rather poor one, very far from everywhere else. All the buildings there were old, dusty and tired-looking, much like the inhabitants themselves. Even the train that was waiting at the station looked antique, the seats sagging slightly, the windows glazed over with a thin layer of dirt. It didn't go all the way to Mujoukan; it stopped at the main station in a larger city, and he had to switch trains there. The letter that had been sent to him had all the relevant information on it.

The journey was long, peaceful and uneventful. Nobody talked to him. Just the way Taku liked it. He didn't trip over, lose, or knock into anything either, which was an added plus. He liked the look of the school building, too. It was a far cry from the thatched roofs and tatami matting of his old school.

[Maybe this will be a good year!], he thought.

Until, while admiring the concrete finish of the walls, he walked into a very hard pillar.

The jinx was still on.
-------------------
Will post for my other chara later. =^_^=

-/Deathborn/-
11th September 2004, 05:38 AM
Name: Jack Korso
Appearance: Dark blue eyes, black hair, a pitch black shirt and cloak, which he will wear occansionaly. Dark Blue jeans with red streaks in it(to be revealed in RPG), and has many half-healed open wounds across his left eye and legs(also to be unveiled). Some say he has a bullet hole or two on his chest(that is true, but how he survived is to also be revealed later).
He's also very flexible, since he can do some kung-fu.
Personality: He's ruthless, sometimes even cruel, but he can calm down. But still, he's cruel enough to play some pretty nasty pranks. He is pretty quick with making decisions, sometimes making life-or-death descisions in nano-seconds. Don't be suprised if you get in a fist fight with him and he gives you a kick to the nose and almost cracks your head open.
Specialty: Shapeshifting
Year: First AKA 1.
Classes: Shapeshifting, Black Magic, Divination(whatever that is..)
Dorm #: 99
Room Mate(s): None.
Pet: A unusaly large wolf spider named Sergei.
Relationships: No one.
Other: His wolf spider can scare the bejeeves out of most people. Usually girls. Some people before he went to the school thought he had a stash of guns, bullets, and other weapons hidden somewhere in his house where lives with his father, who knows this but is constantly using them.

-/Jack Korso/-
Ugh.
The last thing you want happening is a large wolf spider on your face when you wake up.
"WHAT THE-?"
Sergei leaped off. Being a wolf spider, he was very fond of me. He darted back with the letter I got yesterday.
"Yeah, yeah, Sergei- hop on my shoulder on we'll go. HEY, DAD! GOIN`!" I said.
Finnaly getting away from the 10-year olds that crowd me when I enter a public place..will my dad EVER stop going down and using those old shotguns I have? The one reason I wanted out.
Good thing I have Sergei on my shoulder ready to freak someone to hell.
Literly.
A while later..
Heh. Nice train, Mujoukan. I stepped on, Sergei still on my shoulder. I got a seat, and simply just let life simply pass straight by me, good thing I had a huge arachnid on me. Once you stay with eachother for about 3 years, it's not suprising to find the two of us with eachother 24/7.
A REAL while later..
Nice place. I may have a normal house, but this could be better.
Walking into the platform like everyone else, Sergei almost lost his balance on my shoulder. It's pretty funny to watch, If he weren't on my shoulder...
------
Not bad for a first, but I hope things will get good..

ChobiChibi
12th September 2004, 02:26 PM
Name: Crystal Gilgamesh
Appearance: dark browny blonde hair with light high-lights that goes down to her sholders. Her eyes are greeny blue. Under her robes she wears plain coloured shirts and black flared pants/trousers. Her robes are navy blue on the outside and a paler blue on the inside. She has light scars across the palms of her hands since her final year.
Personality: She's rather friendly and easy to talk to, although she will give you detention if you take advantage of this. She's ready to help and knows what she's doing as she actually started teaching in her last year. If someone's in trouble, she's there to help. She can't stand people getting hurt, especially those close to her... She doesn't like talking about all the trouble she got into and caused at Seiruun unless she really has to. Students that have parents from Seiruun seem to know a little of it and do tend to question her. She simply ignores them and carries on.
Class: Charms
Relationships: Ryu's wife, Cho's friend
Other: Has an English accent... Went to Seiruun School of Sorcery.

~Crystal Gilgamesh~
"I didn't realise how small this place was..." I said as a bunch of students pushed past, using their suitcases as ramming tools.
"Rude..." Muttered Cho. She changed the subject "Sooo... What has happened in your life since i last saw you?"
I felt myself blush slightly. "Well... Lets just say the students won't be calling me Miss Lilly..."
Her shocked expression turned into a smile. "You're married? To Ryu?"
I nodded. She grinned and hugged me. People around us gave us weird looks. Oh come on... I hadn't seen her in 10 whole years... I was allowed to catch up with her, wasn't i?
Sorry for the short-ness...

Linc
12th September 2004, 04:47 PM
Name: Linc Falata
Appearance: A young eleven year old boy, with brown hair and blue eyes, but depending on the light they can look as if they are green. He stands about 5'9", and wears a dark blue tee shirt with a red fireball on it, and where's dark tan pants, with some cuts in them. He also wears basketball shoes.
Personality: Fun and outgoing, and extremely humurous. He knows when to be serious, and he's extremely intelligent, and he has always felt hate towards bullies. Whenever he sees someone picking on someone else, he intervenes.
Classes: Shapeshifting, White Magic, Black Magic, Potions, Divination, English, History, Science.
Dorm #: 100
Room Mate(s): A boy named Dez Marke, a Girl named Damianne (Day-me-an) Isa, and no one else. All of them have beens friends for a couple years.
Pet: A blue snake named Ex, and it has wings and horns. A flying snake. His mother was a snake and his father was a small dragon.
Relationships: All the ones in his dorm, but open to others.
Other: *straps a grenade to other and trows it in a gunpowder warehouse, but not before pulling the pin out.*

-=\Linc Falata/=-

"OW!" I shouted as I felt a sharp pain in my side. I shot out of bed, and flicked Ex in the face. "I told you never to stab me with your horns!" I shouted and got dressed for Mujoukan. Ex let out a happy cry and puffed out blu smoke as I put him in his cage. I put a charm on it so that it wouldn't melt from his fire.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Well this is a nice train." I said to Ex as the train pulled along, leaving the station. Ex continued blasting fireballs at the cage, but they bounced off and flew around the inside of it, and he had to dodge every one.

Suddenly, the door to the flew open and a boy with messy brown hair and glasses rushed inside. "Dez!? You're going to Mujoukan too!?" I asked surprised and happy.
"Yeah. Have you noticed how hard it is to find a seat here? I looked practically everywhere on the train!"
"Well, you should have got on early." I said happily. Dez looked at his Dragon-Snake hybrid, Zora, who was a pale blue color with light green tips on the end of the horns, wings, and the tail.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Whoa. This place is huge!" Dez said as we stared at the huge structure before us.
"Yeah, let's get inside okay?" Dez said and pulled all his bags and his pet cage into his arms, and I did too as we walked inside the building.

Bulbasaur4
12th September 2004, 06:20 PM
Name: Rywen Aiero
Appearance: His hair is a handsome rich auburn color, and his eyes are a piercing olive green. His skin is not tanned but has a slight, sun-hued color to suggest he goes outside but doesn't tan all the way. His entire body is rather muscular or toned, with a slightly tall height. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6465)
Personality: Very optimistic, he has a cheery additude that seems to put his class at ease. He is good hearted and severely loyal, although he packs quite a punch when it comes to his special abilities. He has the type of personality and look combo that makes a lot of the older girls at the school swoon at him. (heh.. he's like a bishie!)
Class: Shapeshifting
Relationships: A very good friend of Saturday Selachii. They were in the same graduating class when they were in school. Rywen has been told to keep an eye upon Kotone Deroosu due to her emotional shapeshifting problems... and he secretly wishes to try to find a way to help her control it.
Other:

Rywen Aiero
~ Shapeshifting Prof. / M/ 25 ~

[ Sooo... Sat, how prime do you feel to take on a bunch of young'n magick-frenzied people? ]

Rywen, if he could have, would have grinned and let a smirk permantely grow upon his face right there. Of course he really couldn't since he was in his favorite shapeshifting form... that of a full grown Weyr. When full grown, the Weyr species could be incredibly frightening to anyone who didn't know what it was. His form was rather unique... being a Weyr with thick yet silk-like black fur upon his body with flecks of deep red auburn occasionally amongst teh black like snow. Weyrs had a body identical to that of a wolf, the only special thing was that they were bigger, more muscular, and rather had better and more silky coats. They also of course has two medium sized dragon-like wings upon their backs, along with a set of sleek, slender horns. Rywen's form had silver horns, and black wings with a few streaks of auburn here and there. Weyr's also had elemental properties... but no one really knew what elemental property Rywen had adapted. Rumors were that Rywen could manipulate his figure to have any element. Of course, he never used nor told anyone. Except for Sat that is.

" You sure like using that form on the day of introduction... don't yah?" Saturday said, grinning lightly as the two of them walked through the mess of students that were pouring into the intruduction hall where they would be introduced to the teachers and then the dorms etc.. Of course, the students magically seemed to part when they saw an obvious teacher, and some strange, dangerous and powerful creature walking next to him with glowing reddened eyes.
[ It gives a good impression... don't yah think? ]
Saturday rolled his eyes... with a grin he watched as a first year student whispered and pointed at the two of them. Saturday really couldn't resist and he stopped, glaring at the two.
" Do you like pointing and staring at a creature that could fry you with in a blink of an eye? Here is your first lesson- don't ever stare and point at a creature! They're not cats or dogs... they have a mind just as intelligent as yours and if you point at them they take it as an insult. You know what'ay do when yah point at'em? They teach you a lesson by attack! You're lucky I don't let my... pet get you now! "

With that, the students ran off in a hurry and Rywen laughed lightly to himself in his form... except for the fact that Sat had used that opportunity to jab at Rywen by calling him a 'pet'.
[ I'm your pet now, am I? ]
" You know it... besides, I know you. I may be a new teacher here... but I know you. You don't have a mean, intense, I'm-gonna-get-you bone in your body and you let those kids walk allll over you in your classes. "
[ I always thought shapeshifting back to normal when they introduced me in the hall was a good show to let them give me respect. Bah... perhaps you're right, but we do have fun during the year.]

"I can't wait.." Sat replied rather sarcastically as they continued to walk.
Ah... the pair reunited.

Name: Aier Lairia
Appearance: Here is what she looks like. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6466)
Personality: Rather reserved and quite, but she really is a rather kind person and extremely bright. She's known to be one of the top in her current class, and she's always willing to aid the younger classmen or teachers. For some reason, it's rumored she lives at the school.
Specialty: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Year: 7
Classes: She's taken all the required English/Math classes... so now she's down to speciality classes.
Advanced DAtDA, Black Magick, White Magick, Shapeshifting and a few more unheard of classes.
Dorm #: 44
Room Mate(s): Maiku Konnetsu.
Pet: A small Weyr. (A small, wolf-pup like puppy with dragon-like wings and two silver horns upon their heads. Of course, full grown they can become the size of a horse but they can shift their size.) His name is Omoki and his fur is a deep ebony color, with dancing strawberry-red eyes and a little moon cresent jewel upon his left paw.
Relationships: Maiku is Aier's boyfriend. They started going out when their classes were in sync and they just aided each other in homework..
Other:

Aier Lairia
~ 7th Year Student/ F / 17 ~

" Oh... my ... " Aier squealed as she saw the students pour from the train to enter the wonderful world of the school.
"They're heeere! " She called to no one in particular, as she ran out of her dorm room that was already decorated to the fullest, and headed down to greet them. Of course it was her duty, being one of the upper classroom, to be curtious to the new arrivals. Besides, unlike the other 7th years, she couldn't really be nice to them on the train or anything... since she came to the school a long time ago. But that was besides the point.

" Omoki... this might just sound plain odd, but for some reason I'm so happy that students are coming here. "
Omoki let a playful bark escape his small mouth, as he seemed to hang over her shoulder. His big puppy-like paws hung over her shoulder while his rump seemed to dangle upon her back. Of course with his wings he managed to easily stay upon her shoulder... so it was quite a cute sight. Aier's bright, honey-glazed brown eyes seemed to shimmer with excitement as she saw a few of the teachers walk by. She let a small smile escape her lips as she saw the first 'wave' of students arrive... and one of them stuck out rather easily.
"Maiku!! Maiku over here!!" She smiled brightly, her face lighting up as if some one just placed a candle beneath her face as she rose her hand and waved. Perhaps more than the students coming... she was excited for who the wave of students brought with them.

VirtualPlay
13th September 2004, 12:09 AM
Name: Maiku Konnetsu
Appearance: Around six feet tall; has short, dark brown hair just to keep it easy to take care of; has deep green eyes, with a small patch of blue in the lower right of his right eye (from his perspective); his skin is slightly tanned, except for a ring around his right wrist where he constantly wears a watch. For clothes he's very unimaginative, and wears slightly loose/baggy jeans or khakis (or sometimes short varieties of them) with solid-color T-shirts, sometimes wearing a soft, collared shirt; he wears white socks that go a couple inches above his ankles, as well as slightly bulky white sneakers, though not impossibly bulky.
Personality: Very calm and subtle, he's very patient with people and almost never gets angry. Very friendly, likes making and keeping friends. Very tolerating of different people.
Classes: Advanced Shapeshifting, Black Magic, White Magic, DAtDA
Dorm #: 44 (B4 approved)
Room Mate(s): Aier Lairia (ditto)
Pet: None
Relationships: Going out with Aier ( :132: )
Other: ...

Name: Kotone Deroosu
Appearance: Around 4'8"; has bright blond hair just past her shoulders; bright blue eyes that seem to sparkle most of the time (except for when she's angry); and a slightly tanned complexion. She's usually seen wearing brightly-colored, lightweight sweaters and knee- to ankle-length skirts.
Her older form (see Other) is around 5'2"; the blond hair is longer, down to the small of her back: her eyes are the same, as is her skin, although she now has a defined chest (which she's not used to suddenly appearing). She wears the same things as well, and the clothes change with her, so they still fit her when she's larger.
Personality: Normally, she's a very calm and happy girl, seeming to be the bubbly, never-be-sad/mad kind of girl. However, she has a violent and often uncontrollable temper when someone really pisses her off. And as she "gets older" when she gets emotional (see Other), she really can go all out sometimes.
Specialty: Black Magic
Classes: Black Magic, White Magic, Shapeshifting, Potions, Math, English
Dorm #: 385 (Yuki also approved)
Room Mate(s): Midnight (poor ditto is getting a workout)
Pet: a small kitten named Burn, because his right ear was burned off by a stray Fire spell (more to be revealed); he is a small orange tabby, with darker orange stripes on him
Relationships: (Already explained)
Other: Whenever Kotone gets overly emotional (anger, sadness, whatever) she uncontrollably shapeshifts into a 15-year-old version of herself (as long as she's not shapeshifting as something else already). She only shapeshifts back to her 10-year-old self when she gets completely calm and unemotional. This accidental shapeshifting only started when she turned 10 years old.

----------

Kotone
~~~~~~~~
Okay, I was nervous. I mean, new school, completely different from what I was used to, none of my old friends…but most importantly, my parents weren't that supportive of me. To tell you the truth, I think they were afraid of me.

Then again, they hadn't heard much about sorcery before the letter came. The letter that, as luck would have it, came on my birthday. My birthday, where I found out my frightening secret, the reason my parents were afraid of me now.

It had been a nice birthday up until the letter came, too…

+__FLASHBACK__+
I smiled, looking at the necklace I had gotten already for my birthday. The rest of my presents would be coming later in the day, but my mom had already given me this one. It was a hollowed out gold star, with a small diamond in each of the points. It really was a beautiful necklace.

I looked at the clock on my desk. It was now 11:21 in the morning. According to my parents (and my birth certificate), I had been born at 11:24. Which meant in three minutes, I would be officially 10 years old.

And that's when the letter came. The letter saying I was accepted to Mujoukan. The letter that said I had hidden powers of sorcery that I never knew I had. The letter that took me three minutes to read.

The letter had made me excited, happy, overjoyed. I would be going to a school and learning stuff that other kids my age only dreamed of learning. I started jumping with excitement. Suddenly I felt awkward, taller, more top-heavy.

My leg hit the ground sooner than I expected. I fell on my butt. "Ouch," I said, then realized my voice was subtly different, older, more mature. I looked down and resisted all the urges telling me to scream. Somehow I had…grown…in a matter of seconds, a size I shouldn't have had for another few years.

And that's when my mom walked into my room…
+__FLASHBACK__+

I shut the memory out of my mind. Maybe some other time I'll think about it. Finding my way around a new school was not the time.

I looked around at where I was. I held my suitcase in one hand and Burn's carrier in the other. At least the grounds were pretty cool; Burn would have some fun. There were a few trees dotted here and there. Under one I saw a girl about my age.

Part of my brain urged, 'Go meet her!' and before the other part could catch up completely, I was under the tree. Of course, that's when the other part had to finally make its way forward, so I almost choked on the words.

"Um…hi…" I managed to say. Name! Name, you baka! "My name's Kotone…what's yours?"

"Midnight Yamika," The girl said quietly. She moved her suitcase, making a spot for me under the tree. I carefully put my stuff down, making sure Burn was okay, and sat with her.

"Yamika?" I thought hard. "That sounds familiar…" but where had I heard it from?

"Yeah, my mom teaches white magic here…" she turned her face away from me slightly. I understood.

"Jeez, that must suck…I think I'd die of embarrassment if my mom taught here…" I said, giggling. The idea of my mom teaching stuff like black magic was amusing. I saw Midnight smile, and I smiled back. It was only the first day and I'd already made a pretty good friend.

"Mrew?" I heard from the other side of the tree. No, it wasn't Burn, he was on my left.

"Oh, I almost forgot about you, Dusty!" Midnight said, pulling out a small gray-and-white kitty.

I gasped. "You have a kitty too?" I practically squealed, turning and taking out Burn. We spent the next couple minutes having fun with our kitties, and the two of them made friends as well.

"What happened to his ear?" Midnight asked me.

"Oh, well, that's kinda my fault," I said, looking down. "About a week after I got my letter there were a couple of boys who…well, they kinda annoyed me and I cha- I mean, I lost control and let loose a Fire spell without realizing it. Burn was nearby in an alley and some of the fire caught his ear. I felt kinda sorry, so I took him in." I sighed. I almost let slip my secret, that I had changed to my older form when the boys annoyed me. I didn't want to tell anyone my secret, yet I knew it would one day come out.

"Aw, that's—" but what exactly it was I didn't find out because the bell rang at that moment.
~~~~~~~~

Maiku
~~~~~~~~
I didn't really hate the train. I hated taking the train. I didn't hate the kids, most of whom were younger than me. I hated the fact that they were all chatting loudly, making far too much racket in my opinion.

"They'll quiet down, once they realize that it's not all that easy to learn sorcery…" I mumbled to myself. The ride itself was mostly uneventful, save for a few people walking in and wondering why I was sitting alone. I wasn't really mad, so I didn't yell at them or anything, but I did have a slightly grumpy tone in my voice when I said that I just wanted to be alone.

I didn't know exactly why I was grumpy, at least not while I was on the train. I followed the mess of kids out of the train towards the school and that's when I saw the end of my grumpiness: Aier.

Literally, I saw her and my bad feelings completely evaporated. She waved, her movement amazingly fluid, and I waved back, a lot clunkier than her. I was just built differently, but I was glad that didn't make a difference to Aier.

I looked at her again, and this time I looked at her. Her long, brown hair, her bright, golden eyes, her perfect body…but none of that really mattered to me. I looked deeper, and I saw in the wave of that hair the excitement she had at seeing me; I saw in her eyes the sparkle of happiness; I saw in her body movement the way she was just about to tackle me.

Okay, she didn't tackle me, but it felt like it because she wouldn't let me put my bags down before she wrapped me in a big hug. I dropped what I could and returned the hug, feeling like my life was now complete. I knew it wasn't but it felt like it. The other kids ran past us like we were invisible…which wasn't a bad thing at this point in time.

"I missed you," I heard her murmur in my ear.

"Me too," I said.

"Woof!" Omoki said, floating in front of me and completely ruining the moment.

"Omoki…" I started, separating from Aier. But he just gave me his cute little puppy-dog stare and I couldn't help but let out a big sigh and smile. I looked at Aier again. I don't know what triggered it, but suddenly we were both giggling slightly, like we were ten again and had met for the first time. Of course, back then I only had one class with her, but that's another story.

"Shall we go?" I asked, picking my bags up again and holding my hand out just slightly. She nodded, smiling and taking my hand. Omoki floated on top of my head, and Aier giggled again. I guess Omoki missed me as well. So the three of us made our way back to dorm 44, the room I knew I would be sharing with the girl I shared my heart with.
~~~~~~~~

ChobiChibi
13th September 2004, 06:51 AM
~Crystal~
Cho and I were seperated as another wave of students made their way into the school. There were hundreds of them trying to push through the doors at the same time. There was only one time i actually looked forward to school and that was the first day back. That was normally a good day. Everything seemed to change after that.
"Excuse me... But... Umm... Where is dorm number 125?"
I looked down. A small boy who was about 11 held up a piece of paper with his dorm number on and instructions. He looked up at me.
I took a small step backwards as i realised who he looked like. A minature Espa Roba stood before me. I couldn't believe it... Espa... His son? Either that or i was completely over reacting and it was no relation of his but... They seemed so a like...
"Err... Lady? Are you gonna show me the way or what?" he grumbled.
"Yeah, sure... Follow me..." I mumbled, making my way through the crowd of students.
We should have someone like Hagrid here... First years this way! Second years that way! I thought, remembering the Harry Potter books.
We finally made it to his dorm. He thanked me and went inside. Maybe he wouldn't turn out like his father... If he was even related to him, that is...
It was scary how many faces i recognised. I knew that none of them would know me... All i was to them was a Charms teacher. Fair enough...
I sighed, wanting the day to end quickly so the teaching could begin tomorrow. I was ready to teach them, but were they ready to be taught?

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
13th September 2004, 07:14 AM
Saturday Selachii/your friendly neighbourhood DADA teacher
-------------

"Sometimes I like you better in this form," said Saturday.
[Reeeeeally?]
"It's nice to be known as that teacher that goes around with the big red and black wolf thing, you know? Reputation is everything in high school."
[Serious?]
"Actually, there's another reason."
[Seeerious?]
"I hope you realize that you are irritating me immensely."
[Seeeeeeeeeerious?]
A vein popped on Saturday's temple. Breathe in. Breathe out. If you can't even keep your temper with your best friend, just imagine what it will be like when you actually have to teach a whole classful of similar personalities.
Saturday succeeded in not blowing up, but he couldn't keep the twitch off his fanged grin. (This, coupled with Rywen the Weyr, managed to clear an even wider berth for the two through the crowd of students.) He distinctly felt Rywen smirk. Even though he technically couldn't. Not in this form, anyway. Rywen had a talent for making smirks really get to people.

Rywen had quite a lot of talents, actually. Shapeshifting, smirking, being a nice guy, girl magnet. He himself hadn't any, except beating on, up, and down people, which was why he was good at DADA - it was all about beating up, on and down other (harmful) people before they did the same to you. Sure, you could use magic, you were supposed to use it, even, but Saturday had his own personal theory that you didn't need to waste time and energy unnecessarily if you could disembowel someone else first.
Saturday proceeded to intimidate a trio of fourth years whose leader he'd caught muttering in passing: "Wonder if it can do tricks?" The unfortunate boy was to remember the *look* he was given for the rest of his years at Mujoukan, and to associate it with every horror film he watched for years afterward.
A veritable flock of sixth year girls was heading their way. Saturday knew what Rywen was thinking. He also knew what Rywen was about to do. His friend did not disappoint; he shapeshifted back into his human form, causing about ten more girls to be added to his growing list of female fans. Saturday grinned.
"You know that other reason I like you in Weyr form? This is it - you make me look bad in front of girls."
----------
Bulba-senpai~

Bulbasaur4
13th September 2004, 05:41 PM
lol... I think I'm gonna love the Saturday - Rywen duo. ^^ I litterally laughed out loud at the 'seeeeeerious' part. XD

Rywen Aiero
Shapeshifting Prof/ M / 25

"You know that other reason I like you in Weyr form? This is it - you make me look bad in front of girls." Saturday said with a grin...
Rywen simply laughed lightly, running his hand through his rather silky auburn hair with out much of a thought. It wasn't that he really liked to impress people, or that he really wanted to make all the girls squeal, or anything related. The true reason that Rywen usually liked to do the sort of things that he did was just to get a laugh. He was a constant believer that if you could make some one laugh, they'd live at least a minute longer. Rywen's whole personality was almost oriented upon that... except he did have his serious moments when the time called for it. An equal personality... but unlike Saturday, Rywen's 'serious' personality did not need to be during class or when he was walking in the halls.

" I could turn into a little unicorn and prance about you... then all the girls would just love you too." Rywen made a threatening move but Saturday's eyes instantly gave the don't-you-dare look. Sat wasn't incredibly known for loving cute, cuddly things prancing about him. Saturday was one of those people that could probably kill you in an instant if he really was motivated... he was explosive, and some times his temper grew a little out of control.

Rywen was used to it, and Rywen didn't mind. He actually didn't care about the temper... sure some times he played with it, but he never meant anything serious. Instead Rywen believed with full confidence that the reason they were great friends was because they had balanced personalities- half of their personality was the same, half of it was the oppisite of each other. It was a great 'check' for both of them... and besides, both were trustworthy and loyal. Good 'check' qualities.

" So Sat... when does your class start tomorrow?"
Sat grumbled slightly... as if thinking of dealing with what he most likely would call, twirps.
" Early. About 8. "
"Fun! You're such a morning person..." Rywen laughed, as they entered the Main Hall.
(I'm guessing there is a little 'welcome' ceremony and such like in the HP books.)

" My first class is at 10... guess I'm just blessed by the... well, whatever you wanna say is up there to bless such poor folk as myself."
Rywen nodded slightly to himself, although he really didn't mean it. Rywen liked to have late-night classes the best... for some odd reason or another. However as Rywen was thinking, a sight caught his eye.
Obvious Midnight... he recognized her just because he saw that picture on her mother's desk whenever he had to pay a visit for one reason or another. The other however was recognized as well... Kotone. The girl they had told him about with the 'condition'... a picture was included and Rywen stopped suddenly in the midst of the Main Hall's chaos of students.
His emerald-green eyes of piercing color stared at her... as he studied her. She obviously was fine now... 10 years old was the check to him.

What type of talent lies with in her that her emotions allow her to change?
Rywen grinned lightly... nodding tohimself slightly.
The same type that resides in me... with time Kotone, I promise to help you.

Some how he felt as if Kotone had lifted her gaze and she met Rywen's eyes as if astonished that he was staring at her. Rywen blinked and quickly looked away... seeing Sat several feet ahead of him. Sat however was not amused, for he had seen the little 'avert gaze'.
" Oh... come ... ON Rywen! Oogling the lil'first years now? Seriously... that's just ... bad."
Rywen rolled his eyes as he trolled over to Sat.
" You wish some thing like that would happen... just to make me look bad in front of yah, wouldn't yah Sat?" Rywen grinned, giving a light jab to Sat's abdomin which hardly affected him since they were both in good shape.
" Naw... she's just in one of my classes and I heard she has some real talent."
Sat shrugged, as they both continued to walk towards a place where the teachers usually gathered.

Aier
~ 7th Year Student/ 17 / F ~

"Omoki almost missed you more than me..." Aier spoke, giggling lightly as she walked hand in hand with Maiku.
"He kept growling and whinning at your picture I had... and I had to keep reminding him that you had to go home to visit your family and that Omoki was NOT exactly a family member."
Maiku laughed at this, as they both entered the Dorm #44. Aier instantly ran inside with Omoki still buzzing around Maiku's head... as she whirled about in a rather dramatic fashion, spreading her arms apart.

" I decorated it a bit already... not that these nice dorms need much, but I left your little bed area alone. If you don't want any of the decorations just say so and 'poof' I'll make it disappear."
Maiku shook his head, "I doubt that would happen..."
Aier plopped herself down upon the bed, her feet dangling over the side slightly as she just contently stared at Maiku as he began unpacking his things. She was in complete contentment... some thing about being around Maiku made her pleased, it made her happy and content. That was why they were together... because for some reason they just felt at home with each other. The type of feeling that you think you'll never find until you finally find it...

" I can't wait for this year to begin... when I was bored I rummaged through the library to- ... well, I mean I rummaged through my own library of books to read some of the magick things that we've recieved from previous years. You know... I get bored easily." She smiled... yet some how she knew that perhaps some time this year she'd tell Maiku to truth.

Aier had kept it a secret from everyone except the teachers that she actually did live at the school. There were a few teachers who stayed over the summer, enough just to make sure Aier was okay from time to time. Aier had grown up to be very indepent... when her parents, both human, had died in a car crash she was left alone at the age of 12. Of course she lived in an area of the world that no one had heard of the incident, so no one had known. Maiku had sensed some thing was wrong... and Aier had told him about her parents. She told him that now she was living with her Aunt... which was a half-lie. Occasionally she did live with her Aunt... but up until she was 15 she had asked and recieved permission to stay at the school during the Summer. Her aunt was the type who didn't believe in magick, and Aier didn't want to shatter that belief. Her aunt also never got along with Aier to begin with... being that she was demanding, harsh and rather rude.
I'll say some day... but it's a fact I'm not very proud of. People would think it rather odd...

"Arrrooo!" Omoki suddenly barked, as Maiku unpacked some thing rather strange.
"Ooo! What's that Maiku? Some thing new?" Aier said instantly, leaping to her feet and rushing to the side of Maiku and gazing at whatever object he held.

(thought it'd be fun... mwha.)

-/Deathborn/-
13th September 2004, 06:32 PM
-/Jack Korso/-
Sergei, as usual, was on my shoulder, and glaring at everyone with his huge, 8 red eyes. There was nobody..errr...4 inches away from me. Everyone was either freaked or intimidated.
Which is how I loved it. Feared.
----
Sorry bout shortness, but danged bro want me off.. :sleep:

Mystic_clown
13th September 2004, 10:55 PM
Nice idea about the mini Roba PL. I've got a few ideas myself.

Name: Ryu Gilgamesh
Appearance: He’s got green hair which unevenly reaches his hair and friendly brown eyes. He’s got an average tan and an average build. He wears a white, long sleeve shirt, black pants and black shoes underneath his robes. His robes are green with gold markings and trim.
Personality: He’s a friendly, caring guy with a good sense of humour. He’ll do anything to protect those he cares for. He’s got a strong sense of justice and a strong will.
Class: Black Magic
Relationships: He’s Crystal’s husband
Other: He’s got a pet fruitbat called Fruitsy.

Name: Koren Kaisaru
Appearance: He’s got short, light brown hair which he wears spiked up and friendly brown eyes. He’s quite tall and has an impressive build. He wears a white shirt, a black leather jacket, brown, slightly baggy pants and black boots.
Personality: Despite his tough appearance, he’s quite an emotional guy. He has the tendancy to overreact and has been considered a baby at times. He is a strong willed person who’ll go out of his way to protect those he cares about.
Specialty: Charm
Year: 8
Classes: Charm, Black Magic, White Magic, P.E., Potion
Dorm #: 56
Room Mate(s): Seph, Open
Pet: A red baby dragon called Wyrven
Relationships: He’s Seph’s older brother and he’ll do anything to protect his little brother.
Other:

Name: Seph Kaisaru
Appearance: He’s got back length, silver hair which just flops over his face and cold blue eyes. He’s got a pale complexion and is pretty lean. He wears a black shirt, black pants, black boots and a black coat.
Personality: Cold, distant and seemingly emotionless. He doesn’t like to get close to people and is quick to judge others. His sense of humour is non-existant and prefers to do things himself.
Specialty: Black Magic
Classes: Advanced Black Magic, Charms, Potions, Shapeshifting, Divination
Dorm #: 56
Room Mate(s): Koren, Open
Pet: A Raven he calls Shadow.
Relationships: He’s Koren’s little brother.
Other:

Ryu
---------------------------------
I slowly pushed my way through the students.
Well, this brings me back.
I looked around until I saw who I was looking for. My darling wife Crystal. Even though, we weren't far apart, it still took me a while to reach her, what with all the sutdents and all.
"Crystal!" I called as I approached. She looked at me and a warm smile spred on her face.
"Hello darling," she said in a cute voice. I smiled and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.
"You nervous about tomorrow?" I asked. Crystal laughed.
"I can't wait," she replied, "Oh, by the way. Cho's teaching here too."
"Really? I really should catch up with her."
"There's one more thing..." Before she could finish, the door we were standing in front of opened and a mini Espa Roba walked out. We bothed went silent for a few seconds.
"That must be Mono Roba," I told Crystal, "I heard that he was starting here." Crystal gave me a suspicious look.
"Who told you that?"
"Oh, uh, just a friend." And with that, I turned and walked off.
"See you later sweetheart!"

Not to PL: You'll find out who this "friend" is later on okay.

legendary fisherman1
14th September 2004, 01:51 AM
Name: Yaakov Kaitou
Appearance: His hair is slick black, where only a few strands hang out on the from of his head. He slicked his hair because he thought it made him look distinguished, and so the hair doesn't get in the way of his sight. His eyes are a normal brown, but he is near-sighted so he needs to wear glasses for a clear view of the far away. He has a strange black dot on his chest. His body is unevenedly tanned, as when he went to the beach as a boy he only took his shirt off to swim. The tan only appears on his forearms, and forelegs. His robes are a dark violet on the outside, but a black on the inside.
Personality: His personality is very complex. At times you may see him as a cold tough person, and yet other times he might be a peppy, enthusiastic, almost child-like adult. He has been paranoid of strange behavier, or activity even as a teen, so he developed different sides to his personality. As am excelent actor he can creat new sides to his personality when faced with a new situation. Though however many layers of his personality goes, he considers only the existence of the first seven. A poetic interested side, a worry-free side, a convincing and arguing side, a shy careful side, a loyal honorable side, a quiet confident side, and a calm faciliating side. The calm side is the 'original', and very few times are the personalities shown all at the same time. Very few times are the 'personalities' unanimous in a decision for a tough situation.
Class: Potions
Relationships: It is his first year teaching and he is not really a social person(though he could make a personality that is ^_~)
Other: He is an expert on the history and science of magic arts. He is working on a project using different branches of magic such as charms, potions, and even science and logic. He wouldn't specifically say out loud that he was working on a project, but if someone asked him he would only be inclined to tell them as much as it's a project.

Extra:
~Haruko~ poetic interested side
`Yasuo` worry-free side
*Japheth* convincing and arguing side
-Noah- shy careful side
[Kazuma] loyal honorable side
{Ira} quiet confident side

Yaakov Kaitou
~*~^~*~

'I hope they do realize that I am in my office if they should need me.' I thought as I had placed the potion ingredients on the table, and the particular charm book that contained the most unusual spells. My six other personalities dont like to be surprised still even after I told them that there was not really anything to be afraid of in this school.

~Pay attention to your work Yaakov. You know that lifes work doesn't include beeing lazy.~

`Speak for yourself Haruko! I'm lazy all the time and look how I turned out!`

Haruko and Yasuo two of the other six mostly argued about ideals like this. Thier-or should I say MY-personalities very rarely agreed with each other.

'Enough you two, I know what is expected of me.' I told them, though quite sure it would not effect them arguing.

I still dont have a real breakthrough on my game charm...

~*~^~*~

So tired....... :sleep:

Tyler and Hobbes
27th September 2004, 06:04 AM
Name: Shade Beluse
Appearance: Shade will be changing ages and forms so often that it's going to make your head spin, but here's the basic thing: Shade has long pitch black hair, that almost always seems messy, yet has a luxurious sense about it. He has warm gray eyes that seem to always stare it you, no matter what. Most of the time he seems really lanky, which seems to complement his ghostly pale skin, though sometimes it seems like his build increases. He's very attractive, a mixture of handsome, hot, and cute, depending upon who you are. The only thing all girls do is stare at him. He can manifest his wings at will, but only those who he told about being an angel can see them. If he's knocked out or displaying extreme emotion, everyone can see them. Most of the time Shade wears a large navy blue T-shirt with a pitch fork necklace that he hides beneath it. He has long sand coplored cargo pants that seem one size too big for him and have way too many pockets. He also has black sandals that he wears socks under, making him look even more layed back and lazy. Another quality that women, mostly girls, find oddly attractive.
Personality: Very friendly, though only to his known friends and all women. Shade is a cross between a prankster and a pervert, a frightening combination. Sometimes he can be extremely wild, other times, as sober as a soldier. He doesn't get mad that often, but when he does, he just sits back and waits for the appointed time to humilliate his enemy. Shade's a wisecracker, always has been, always will be. Even when his best friend died, he slipped the quiet joke in there. He always seems to have attention, mostly by the girls though. This little factor gets him into some....okay a lot- of sticky situations, though he always seems to get out of them. He's very dissmissive of humans still, but not as much anymore. Oh yeah, did I mention his attention span is the size of a flea?
Class: Shade doesn't really teach anything; you'll see.
Relationships: Apparent father of Midnight.
Other: What a fool, so intent on proving himself he couldn't notice your moves.

Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What!"
My voice rang out in all the heavens, and I was standing in Paradise, or the first one. That's how ticked off I was. I had been there for about an hour, briefed on something call "The Glass Flower", and already they were gonna send me back; I was still aching from last time.
"Now don't be hasty-"
That was Raphael, a seraphim who I had been working under before having to go down to your world in the form of a baby! Kind of quircky, always failing at any jobs he did. He blamed most of his minions on his shortcomings. Needless to say, I wasn't overly fond of him.
"Don't be hasty? Don't be hasty? I was dragged down to earth as a lonely little boy, had to go under the alias "Shade", died, or could have, and you don't want me to be hasty!"
He stood there, contemplating what I said for a moment, twirling his silver earing this way and that, as if in deep thought. Infuriated, I plopped myself down on the grassy plane we resided on. I covered my face with my hands in an agitated manner, "I mean, I did all of what Michael said," here I couted them off on my fingers, "I made friends, did one great deed a year for 18 years, masqueraded as a human telling only pure souls about my "divine" being, and make a girl fall in love with me. I did the last one twice by the way, so I should be made an archangel, not be made dirt!"
"Come on, humans aren't that bad-"
"You should talk! Or did someone forget that time when he almost killed half the population with that plague thing? Athoth told me."
He continued as if he hadn't heard me; that's just low! "Anyway, that's just it, that wasn't love! Just because you had sex with them both doesn't mean you love them! It's deeper than that!"
He looked winded, I'll give him that, but he was just getting started.
"If you want to be a full angel ("Ripoff! Excuse me"), then I suggest you listen to me. There is a war raging right now and the Glass Flower is in the middle of it. Whoever shall control the Glass Flower, shall rule the world; so states the prophecy. We know what the Glass Flower is so we are one step ahead of Astaroth. Your mission is to get a human to fall in love with you, if possible, the Glass Flower. If you suceed, you will not only become a full angel, but a cherubim, a prince."
He left the image hanging: a cherubim...
"Hold on, who is this "Glass Flower"? Is she hot?"
"As bold as ever, I see. You should know, you are her guardian, her name is Crystal Lilly. Your ride is here."
Only getting to flip him off, I landed in some girls bed, in my seventeen year old form.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So now you know a bit more about Shade, take the girl who's married and become a prince, take the first love and become a full angel...Dicisions, decisions ;\

ChobiChibi
27th September 2004, 11:42 AM
He's not the janitor, is he? XD
~Crystal Gilgamesh~
I scratched my head in confusion. Who told him? I couldn't think who. I guessed someone i didn't know.
Walking through the impatient students proved difficult. I looked at my watch. No wonder. They were all heading toward the canteen. I was really getting back into my old school ways by not being hungry.
Everyone seemed blurry. Un-important. I couldn't seem to focus my attention on anyone, just the thoughts buzzing through my head. They were like little motor cars; zooming into focus then back out again.
One thought zoomed into the pole position. Colision!
I fell backward after bumping into someone. My hair draped itself over my face, hiding my anger and surprize. I tucked it behind my ears and stared at my feet, resisting the temptation to yell "jerk!" and take off.
A hand disrupted the lovely veiw of my shoes. I followed the line of his arm until my eyes met his.
"Shade?" I gasped, not quite believing what i was seeing.
I grabbed his hand, teleporting us somewhere a little quieter.
"Ow... Crystal... No need to be so violent..."
The roof of the school had an amazing veiw. The nearest town was lit up with street lights where as the town next to it was lit up with flames. Dragons. They could be so cruel sometimes... They could just pick them up and eat them but noooo. Gotta burn their town first.
I snapped out of it and remembered who was here with me. I ran across the tiles and hugged Shade. I let go and took a step back.
"Don't you ever die on me again, Shade Beluse!"

Linc
27th September 2004, 05:05 PM
-=Linc=-

I chucked my bags onto my bed, and let Ex out for some space. He flew around the room happily, and he spit blue fireballs into the fireplace, creating a massive blue fire on the logs. Suddenly, the door to our dorm opened, and a girl walked in. "Damianne?!" I said. She was in my normal school for a long time, we were friends. She opened the cage at her side, and let out her robin with a blue tips on the wings. She chirped and flew next to Ex. "Hey guys!" She said and gave us each a hug.

Sorry for shortness, my mind is crap O_o.

Mystic_clown
29th September 2004, 11:25 PM
Seph Kaisaru
-----------------------------
I looked over the crowds of new studants. I was dissapointed since none of them seemed to have any special talant.
They'll just let any old into this school.
"Quite a turn out this year huh Seph?" I looked over at my older brother/body guard Koron.
"And yet none of them are of any use to me." I snarled. Koron shot me an odd look.
"They're only children Seph. You really didn't expect any of them to be.."
"You'd never know Koron. The Glass Flower could be anyone." I spun around and headed for the library. Maybe I'd find some new information, but a part of me seriously doubted it.

ChobiChibi
4th October 2004, 02:24 PM
~Crystal~
He chuckled. Rude... I was being serious...
"You were?" Shade asked, scratching his head in a little confusion.
Reading minds... I forgot he could do that... I forgot I could do that.
"Yes, I was, thankyou. The past ten years haven't been what i thought they would be." I turned my back on him and sighed. Then again, there was only one thing i thought would happen. I would marry Ryu and everyone i cared about would be still around. Okay, so that's two things. Shade went back to where he came from, Recardo died, Nayia never spoke to me again, Hazuki didn't keep in touch, Sakura sent emails, Zero went off somewhere without telling me and i saw Cho for the first time in ten years today.
"So what's new in your life, Miss Lilly? Still with Ryu?" He asked, obviously not interested in anybody else he knew.
"Yes i am... And don't call me Miss Lilly."
"Why not?"
"Because i'm not Miss Lilly anymore."
"Oh..." For some reason, i felt like i'd just kicked him in the stomach when i got that response. Maybe there was a reason he was back. Maybe I was the reason he was back. No... Really? Who knew...
"Married?"
"Yep."
"Ryu?"
"Yep."
Another blow. He had to know though. It's not like i could hide it forever. A random look at my watch told me i had to go. Work had finished and i said i'd meet Cho for coffee. How could i escape without hurting Shade's feelings once more when i told him i'd be going to see his ex? Easy.
"Um... I gotta go... I'm on hall duty tonight." I said as convincingly as i could.
Shade nodded and i teleported off to the staff room where Cho was waiting, sipping at a mug of coffee.
Should i tell her? Maybe... She had to know... Not right now... I need coffee first...

Tyler and Hobbes
11th October 2004, 07:32 AM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
It felt like someome stabbed me with a knife numerous times, or congestion. . . nevermind. If I told you I wasn't expecting that, I'd be drunk. But sadly, I'm sober as string right now. Ho hum.

As Crystal left I flashed a "nice to see you, smile". I really wasn't into it though, I just didn't have enough energy to fake happiness.

So Crystal married Ryu, I'd have thought she'd marry Espa. Really. When a guy goes insane over you, love is usually somewhere in his heart. Espa seemed to have a "crush" on Crystal...
But for now, I needed to set up a place to sleep.

I knew this wasn't Seiirun, too modern, but it seemed simmilar. I trudged across the corridors, hoping the door I picked didn't have anyone in it. I was in the 300 hallway, floating along like a reaper. Eanie, Meanie, Minie, Mo: 385. I gently put my hand over the doorknob, then stopped. Wouldn't I kind of look like a phaedophile if I went in there, uninvited? So I shrunk down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down....down. I stood in the corridors as an eleven year old boy with extremely wide eyes. I couldn't make myself look dirty or hideously ugly, you can't alter your attractiveness, so I compromised by ruffling up my hair, giving me that, pathetic pitiful look.
Why did I choose this form?
Simple, you can't rape someone when you don't even like girls yet. Messing up my hair even more, I knocked on the door. . . .and no one answered. Well that was great! I went through all that trouble for two beds and a bathroom! I sighed, one thing was for sure, it was gonna be a loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg gggggggggg year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In case you didn't catch that, it's Midnight and Kotone's dorm that he's in.

Gothic Animé
6th November 2004, 03:45 PM
Name: Violet Namida
Appearance: Violet is about 5'7''. She has large, deep blue eyes, and dark, dark blue hair which is around shoulder-length. She is thin, and her hair is often down, covering one of her eyes. She wears dark purple robes which almost look black, and high-heeled black boots. Under her robes are a black tank top, and a skirt the color of her robes, which goes to about her knees.
Personality: Quiet and reserved, Violet barely speaks at all. She doesn't like to talk, and often is found by herself, thinking. Though people can be attracted to her because of her looks, often people are deterred by her personality, which is not unfriendly, but can seem a little cold. She is actually very nice to those she is close to, but that is very few people.
Class: Fortune-Telling
Relationships: Right now, none
Other: Originally from somewhere in the U.K, but moved to Tokyo at a young age. Her mother was Japanese, her father British. She has a British accent, but can also speak Japanese.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mystic_clown
8th November 2004, 03:32 PM
Ryu
------------------------------------
I looked up in the ksy as I leaned back on the bench. It was moments like this that helped me relax. I hoped that this moment wouldn’t. I don’t know why Crystal was looking forward to tomorrow. Personally, I dreaded having to teach tomorrow, especially if I had to teach Mono Roba. I was broken from my trail of thought by a small squawk. I looked to my side to see a crow sitting next to me. There was a note tied around its leg. I pulled the note off and read.

To Ryu

We’re holding a little dual tornament down at the club and we were wondering if you wanted to participate. We’ll meet you at the usual spot.

From K.

PS: How’s Crystal doing?

I put the note in my pocket. A dual tornament huh? I guess I’ll have to sneak out without Crystal knowing again. I felt bad for being dishonest to Crystal, but she couldn't find out about this. But for now I really needed a cup of coffee. I rose to my feet and headed towards the staff room.

Gothic Animé
9th November 2004, 05:06 PM
hi

Gothic Animé
9th November 2004, 05:24 PM
× Violet ×

I slowly walked towards the large school building, keeping my eyes on my high-heeled boots. They weren't particularly fascinating, but I was horribly nervous about being a teacher at a new school.

"This place looks terribly empty..." I thought to myself. No one was to be seen anywhere. I stepped through the huge front doors and looked down the corridors in all directions. No one. As I walked down a corridor, and up a set of stairs, I walked past a girl, who smiled at me and quietly muttered, "Hi..." as she walked past, but she seemed to be focused elsewhere. I gave her a slight smile, and nodded. I continued down the corridor, and suddenly wondered how many students stayed over the summer. Was she all alone by herself? I thought to ask her, but she had disappeared down another corridor.

Just as I came back to the front door, I heard the rumble of the train stopping, and students unloading themselves and their belongings. I disapparated to a corridor which I hoped led to the teachers' lodgings. But alas, I found myself hopelessly lost. Just as I felt myself about to lose all hope, a woman with deep purple hair tied up in a bun walked past. "Excuse me, Miss..." I said quietly. She looked over at me inquistively. "Might you know how I can get either to the front of the school or to anyplace I should be right now? I'm the new Fortune-Telling teacher, and I'm afraid I'm hopelessly lost..."

She smiled patiently. "Follow me, I'm heading for the front doors right now." I nodded greatfully, and trailed behind her as she swept through a maze of corridors, eventually reaching the front door. She walked away from me toward a girl who I guessed was her daughter. After separating with her, she met up with a woman who I overheard her call Crystal. As they spoke, I went and sat on a bench. They eventually walked inside, and I decided to stay where I was. I could just sit and think...that would be fine.

As the moon began to show through the clouds, I began to shiver in my robes, and I went inside. I saw Crystal walk up to me, and as she caught up to me, she introduced herself. "I'm Crystal, the Charms teacher. And you are?"

"Hello...I'm Violet, the new Fortune-Telling teacher." We began talking, and for once I found myself not totally uncomfortable around someone, as I usually was. Maybe I had already found a friend here at Mujoukan...

×××××

ChobiChibi
11th November 2004, 09:16 AM
~Crystal~
"Too much has happened today already..." I said, mostly to Violet, who i was getting to know. "I dread to think what the rest of the year will be like."
"You've changed your attitude since this morning." replied Ryu, who had just came in. "What's happened that made you change your mind?"
"Nothing... Really..."
"Oh go on, tell us!" said Cho, who seemed happy.
"Well first there's Mono Roba... Who i happen to be teaching first thing tomorrow... He doesn't seem to know who i am, which is great..." I paused, thinking wether to tell them the rest. "And then... Shade is back." I said the last bit quickly and queitly, hoping no one would notice.
"WHAT?!" Cho and Ryu yelled at me, both slamming their coffee mugs on the table.
"Hey! Why are you looking at me like that for? I had nothing to do with it! He was just there... Yes, i know i used to raise people from the dead... But i haven't! I didn't! If i did, don't you think i'd be a little more drained of energy?"
"Calm down..." Said Violet.
~~
I'm sorry... i'll finish this later...

Malheur
25th November 2004, 09:39 PM
Où est toutes les personnes? (I don't even know how well that is ^.^; )

This is a BUMP so please, post everyone....

Reborned-Dragon
25th November 2004, 10:07 PM
It's so good to be back! You guys are gonna let me join right?

Name: Zero Urameshi
Apperance: Black cornrows, brown eyes, wears alot of basketball jerseys, army pants, white or black sneakers
Personality: Same as he was 10 years ago but at times can be cold due to Tombo and Kazeko's deaths 3 years ago. Often deals with racism (he's black if you didn't know :D)
Class: When You're Cornered by A Dangerous, Man-Eating [insert dangerous animal here] and You Don't Have A Wand...
Relationships: Husband of Bianca (Puerto Rican) and father of Jim-Jim, Lil' Shady, Fry, Amy, Hermes and Kazeko Jr (walking sperm bank, bitches!)
Other: (gets G-Unit to attack other like at the 2004 Vibe Awards)

I'll post tommorow

Reborned-Dragon
3rd December 2004, 04:42 PM
BUMP