PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2 Thread (SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Everoy
10th September 2004, 06:10 PM
Okay, this was bound to happen eventually. Here's a KHII thread.
I'll list rumors that people hear and confirmed truths. Also just talk about it and whatever... Yeah.

Rumors:
blonde-haired kid in screenshots is playable (75% certain)
Vincent Valentine will star in it (Unknown)
Blonde haired kid is Tidus (0% certain, very very unlikely)

Confirmed
You fight Hades alongside Auron
King Mickey will be in this game.
The cloaked person is in a group called the Thirteenth Order.
The blonde kid uses the twin blades Oblivion and OathKeeper.
Red haired dudes name is Axel
New enemies called Nobodys
Blonde haired kid fights big white monster in dream
Ansems baaaaaack.....
4 confirmed worlds: Hollow Bastion, Hercules, Beauty and the Beast, Twilight Town
Custom Keychain (Details unknown, but basically attacking, defending, or magic)

Shadow Djinn
10th September 2004, 06:19 PM
[Spoilers]

King Mickey will be in this game. The cloaked person is in a group called the Thirteenth Order. The blonde kid uses the twin blades Oblivion and OathKeeper. All are confirmed and such.

[/Spoilers.]

Everoy
10th September 2004, 06:22 PM
Cool :) I didn't know about the Thirteenth Order. Interesting.

andyizcool
10th September 2004, 06:26 PM
Haven't you seen the Trailor where Ansem is in a load of Red Robes but we don't know whether he's got stronger or weaker from what happened before. You had the Heartless in Kingdom Hearts well the new Blonde Kid has the Nobodys as his enemies like Sora had the Heartless. The Trailor also showed the Blonde Kid in the dream like Sora at the start of Kingdom Hearts but the Blonde Kid's giant monster was white not black.

Everoy
10th September 2004, 06:28 PM
Actually, I haven't seen the trailer...

Mystic_clown
10th September 2004, 11:53 PM
Here're some stuff I've heard.
-Two of the worlds that are in the game are Hercules' (it's not just the collaseum this time) and the Beauty and the Beast's (yep, he's back).
-I've heard rumours that Vincent Valintine would also star in it (I haven't found any proof though).
-I've also heard something about a 'custom keychain' (I'm not sure what this is though).

andyizcool
11th September 2004, 08:54 AM
I've also heard something about a 'custom keychain' (I'm not sure what this is though).
I also heard out that about how you Keyblade developes through the game so you can sort of customise it. If you attack a lot it turns into an Attacking Keyblade, if you defend a lot it turns into a Defence Keyblade, and if you use magic a lot it turns into a Magic Keyblade. I don't know if there'll be more types of Keyblade or if that's just the basics of how it grows through the game.

Legends-Kuja
14th September 2004, 08:02 PM
You poor, poor misguided little monkeys.

I bring you this site: http://hostultra.com/~dkgerbil/index.php where you can get objective info about KH2 AND CoM.

Not only that, but let's clear up some things:

1. Vincent ain't comfirmed. It's a stupid rumor started by GMR magazine.

2. Mulan's world is confirmed. She wields a sword. She is badass.

3. Pete is in here. In all likelihood he's this game's Maleificent. And he's freaking huge.

4. Sometime late September, we'll be experiencing possibly a new trailer. Because Squeenix rules. MAybe Sonic DS might rear it's ugly face there...

Rocketboy
14th September 2004, 08:45 PM
Other Practiclly confimed worlds are

Nottinghamshire/Robin Hood
- Pride Rock/The Lion King
- Camelot/The Sword In The Stone
- Prydain/The Black Cauldron

Also the BHK is to have parters of his own too. Captin hook and Jafar are said to return also.

NEW HEARTLESS!!!

- Rabid (little blue, pudgy dog-like things)
- HookWing (the bat-like Heartless with the red hooks on the end of their tails)
- Spectral Mage (the magic-type Heartless Sora is pictured as encountering within the Underworld

Here's a better site http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/