PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Warrior of the Sun

Chargon90
13th February 2003, 02:39 PM
My random Digi fic Oo

The Lost Warrior Prologue

I stood waiting in the shadows. Waiting for the old voice to begin.

‘Well children, would you like a story?’
‘Yes!’
Would you like to hear the tale of the lost warrior?’
‘Yes!’
‘Very well then. This has been passed down though generations; She shall never be forgotten as long as we continue the passing it down.
Her paws are covered with the purest white snow. Her tail tip, her stomach fur and her beautiful white ruff is coloured this also. Covering most of her is a golden yellow; more stunning to see than gold it’s self. She has mysterious markings, wrapped in purple on her knees and below her eyes. Her eyes are the palest of blues, matched by no other. Her ears stand tall and proud covered in the gold and more of the precious white at the tip. Purple fabric cloaks her wrists and lower arms. She has stubby black claws at the end of her paws yet they are still significant to her appearance. Three golden feathers rest on her shoulders. They blow in the wind gently even when there is no wind to be felt. She is trapped forever in a veil of female beauty, which no other can match.

This warrior protects those who need protecting. She destroys evil no matter who it is. She helps those who need it. A true warrior.’

I disappeared leaving a faint shadow of my former self. I reappeared at the top of a large group of rocks. I come here to think. I rested my claws against the long dead tree, which resided up there. Every night they told the same story, and every night I was there to listen. I have heard it so many times I am like a perfect echo. My tail wrapped around my paws to protect them from the cold. I knew as much about them as they really knew about me. I was just a passer by, a shadow, a spirit.

My name is Renamon. I am the warrior of which they speak. I never died or what ever else they say. I merely went my own direction. I have no past to reflect on. I have no future to look forward to. I am trapped forever in a circle of the unknown. No one has ever seen me apart from one warrior long ago, the one who kept a ‘Legend’ alive.

But I was confused about what was expected of me.
‘’Protects those who need protecting.’’ But who does?
‘’Destroys evil no matter who it is’’ But who is it?
‘’Helps those who need it.’’ But who needs help?

I am sentenced to this task yet I don’t even know the answers. They expect it even though I am no longer around to them. What is my real purpose to those who are around me even though I don’t know who they are?