PDA

View Full Version : Poll ~*~Things you would like to do someday~*~

toto
10th September 2004, 07:57 PM
~I want to see the ocean because I have never seen it except in pics and it looks so beautiful
~I want to go Whale watching. I love Orca and collect things on them.
~I want to go to Disney World (its not just for kids =P)
~I want to see a real lighthouse *collects lighthouses* They are beautiful to me (Well most of them *has seen some ugly ones*)
~I want to visit a really old Castle in England (one that has a dungeon would be cool to see)

So what are yours?

mr_pikachu
10th September 2004, 08:05 PM
Hmm... things I want to do...

I'd like to become a Grandmaster at chess. (In all likelihood, that'll never happen. I'm not really the next Bobby Fischer. That might actually be a good thing, especially with the latest news, but meh. :P)

I'd like to become a black belt. I might actually do it next year... if I pass the test, that is.

I'd like to retire early. Very early. :yes:

phaedrus
10th September 2004, 09:31 PM
make music. the whole cds, tours, that shit.

working at a crime lab would be my backup.

cd
11th September 2004, 12:48 AM
have a fun life

Neo-Xantios
11th September 2004, 01:03 AM
-Complete my fantasy trilogy Destiny of Scord.

-Go to Beijing and watch the Olympics in 2008.

-Learn music and compose for my fantasy trilogy

That's about all I can think of now.

youdontknowme
11th September 2004, 01:34 AM
1. Buy a very good Mac with a large monitor (my dream computer :))
2. Customize my very own PC
3. Go to Germany and Austrlia
4. Mastering how to use my old Nikon FM2n SLR camera (film).
5. Make a design for my site that's actually impressive, one that'll blow me away.
6. Learn how to model 3D objects and what not

FireBlast
11th September 2004, 01:43 AM
Be an internationally known terrorist.

Ninetales3001
11th September 2004, 03:18 AM
- Go to Italy. Just cause.
- Work in costume design for either movies or theatre
- Become an undertaker
- Lose 10lbs!

:D

Leon-IH
11th September 2004, 07:42 AM
~ See George Bush voted out this year!
~ Help stamp out stupid religious fundamentalists.
~ Learn French so I can move to France.
~ Have at least one day where I don't get mad because someone else is a dolt.
~ Kick the pope in the face - just because :)

Kris
11th September 2004, 05:19 PM
Do well at a ski race, I mean really well. I want to be one of those names that british racers recognise and think "shes a good racer".

Teach to ski in america / canada. I love teaching kids how to ski and would love to do it on snow as well.

Get a job at Daily Mail Ski and Snowboard magazine as a graphic designer. Ive just started training and it would be a dream job for me.

suzie
12th September 2004, 01:00 AM
id like to live in england, get married, and have a son :)

Agent Elrond
12th September 2004, 09:28 AM
Things I'd like to do that might actually happen:

~ Go mountain biking in New Zealand
~ Become a best selling novelist
~ Become a professional Manga Artist/writer
~ Visit Japan
~ Become a professional raft guide

Pichu
12th September 2004, 05:20 PM
- I want to win the lottery
- I want to have a pet of my own that is not a dog, cat, fish, or plant. (preferably birds)
- I want a porsche
- I want a good job
- I want to get straight As
- I want to visit Japan
- I want to visit a pokémon center.
- I want a house.
- I want to live elsewhere.
- I want to get independent.
- I don't want this list go on forever. ;_;

AntiAsh Superstar
13th September 2004, 09:02 AM
I'd like to actually find myself a job I'd really enjoy doing... or failing that, something I don't have to take my work home with that pays enough for me to really party over the weekend. :D
I'd also like to have a crack at writing a fantasy novel at some point, or some weird sci-fi/fantasy crossover that has the same sorta concepts in terms of technology and unnatural powers as FF7...
And finally, I'd like to get a job as a singer in a band the likes of which will get comments along the lines of 'they should totally be supporting AFI'. I mean, I can sing, I can scream, I can either be attitudey or totally fey and romantic AND I really really love goth clothes despite not really being that goth in attitude myself... why has nobody realised how marketable I am in the current musical climate yet? :(

Jay
14th September 2004, 06:29 AM
- I'd like to earn my education to be either a teacher or a counsellor someday. I'm not sure which yet, but I need to decide soon.

- I'd like to move from Melbourne and either live somewhere else out of the country, and have enough money to buy a house. Either that, or I wouldn't mind living at the Gold Coast (in Australia) with a house/apartment.

- Have a fun life, make the most out of it.

- I want to travel to Japan and the United Kingdom, to visit friends overseas and have a cool time there.

There's more but I'll stop there.

ryandude713
18th September 2004, 02:29 PM
i want everyone's dreams to come ture, so when i take over the world everyone will be happy
and i want to write a few books if i have time

Toxicity
22nd September 2004, 11:10 PM
I have some things I'd like to do.

~Improve my voice(singing and speech-giving) and get better at playing the acoustic guitar
~If possible, do some volunteer work in the MidEast for a few years before college (since it seems it could happen we'd be there for a few more years)
~Make it through life with something that satisfies me, and if I open out of the shell, possibly land myself among radio hosts like George Noory.
~Travel to many countries including Ireland and Japan(which are at the top of my list)
~Get grades a bit better than simply As and Bs
~Find my equal.
~Hopefully back into the Midwest or somewhere besides Florida if I choose to remain in America
~Have a furry little pet like a chinchilla or ferret.
~Manage to teach a few things to my toddler-aged cousins and kids I know that are around that age.

And things that could go on for awhile....

Green_Pikachu
26th September 2004, 11:33 PM
1). im studying abroad in Rome next this spring, but next spring.
2). i want to win the rhodes scholarship, and go study classics at Oxford for two years.
3). i want to go to scotland and ireland
4). i want to either go to law school, or work in intelligence.

but most importantly i just want to be happy. my plans may change throughout the next few years. i still have time