1) Yes, Yes I have.
2) Indeed I do, with great pleasure x]

Typact
12th September 2004, 08:16 AM
1) Heck yeah. XD
2) When it's on, I try to.. But I can never figure out the schedule. o.O

Kirei
12th September 2004, 08:44 AM
Me and Ade love it! Hehe, it's really funny watching people trying to jump over spinning whales and stuff. I like the way the contestants dress. Has anyone ever won it before - I've never seen anyone win it! :196:

Yoh Asakura
12th September 2004, 08:46 AM
I've never missed an episode, and only 2 people have won. What they win I don't know, it doesn't say lmao

Gengachu
12th September 2004, 09:21 AM
1. Yes.
2. No, but I watch MXC, which uses footage from Takeshi's Castle. I would watch Takeshi's Castle, but I don't know when and where to watch it.

Tainted
12th September 2004, 10:11 AM
1. Yes.
2. No, but I watch MXC, which uses footage from Takeshi's Castle. I would watch Takeshi's Castle, but I don't know when and where to watch it.

Limed for the exact same answer.

Jay
12th September 2004, 10:15 AM
no:null:

FireBlast
12th September 2004, 10:22 AM
no:null:

homeofmew
12th September 2004, 12:09 PM
isn't that MXC oe something, they make it there i think.
yeah I watched it a few times, it is funny.

Craig
12th September 2004, 05:07 PM
1. Yes.

Limed for the exact same answer.

Pichu
12th September 2004, 05:09 PM
no

Heald
12th September 2004, 05:10 PM
1. Ever heard of Takeshi's Castle?
2. If so, do you watch it?1. Yes.
2. Yes. On Challenge.

By the way, Craig Charles = annoying as f*ck. I swear he does the Rice Krispies adverts too.

Kris
12th September 2004, 05:42 PM
Yes and it rules!!!!! Only two people have won?

Ive only ever see one win!

Chikoo
12th September 2004, 08:44 PM
Yes. Only MXC though. I find it quite hilarious. Ben Dejo is a funny name. :lol:

Metallix
12th September 2004, 08:50 PM
1) Yeah
2) I used to watch it all the time, but Challenge seem to show it way too much, so I only really ever watch it now when theres nothing else on. (I've seen every episode anyway)

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
13th September 2004, 05:20 AM
1. Ever heard of Takeshi's Castle?
2. If so, do you watch it?

1.) Sure, ran on TV here a few years ago.
2.) It's not on TV anymore but I used to watch it every day, till they started to show the reruns for the 10th time. Takeshi's Castle was always fun till Beat Takeshi took a break and they put some guy with a big Takeshi head in charge instead of him. That was pretty lame.

AntiAsh Superstar
13th September 2004, 08:44 AM
Yeah, I've seen it, first time I caught it they were doing an all day marathon of the thing. I mean, why? It's really cool and all in a 'you will think this the best thing ever after a few pints' kinda way, but nobody would seriously wanna watch more than two episodes back to back... anyways, I'll watch it if there's nothing better to do, which is as highly as I'll rate most television these days. ^^;;;

Metarubeceramon
18th September 2004, 10:26 PM
1. Yes, I have.
2. If watching MXC counts as watching Takeshi's Castle, then yes. Gotta love the dub.

PNT510
18th September 2004, 11:10 PM
1. Yes
2. I watch the older episodes of mXc whenever I can, I tend to not enjoy the new american made episodes as much, the games don't seem as cool.

PS100
22nd September 2004, 06:15 PM
1) Yep.
2) I would, but I don't think I get it... So I just watch MXC. It's close enough. ;)

PS

Adz44
25th September 2004, 07:14 AM
1. Yes, I have.

2. I watch it on Challenge. I think it's a good laugh. Some of the odd characters they have on that show...but then, it is Japan.

HealdPK: You should be punished for saying that Craig Charles is annoying!!! I find his commentary hilarious. I think I'll let him off for doing that cereal advert. Everyone seems to be doing it these days (William Shatner in the All-Bran advert, for example...and look at Sir Steve Redgrave in that Admiral advert!!!). Anyway, he's probably raising money for that Red Dwarf film...lol