PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Help Please. Dodou Mode

blueblood
12th September 2004, 05:01 PM
Hi everyone! I was wondering how do I unlock Dodou mode in Pokemon Stadium to. I already have it unlocked for RBY but I want to unlock it for GSC too so I can play my GSC game faster as well. Thanks for your time.

Enjoy!

Side Note - I didn't unlock it for RBY myself. I'm borrowing this game from my friend and he already had it unlocked.

Everoy
12th September 2004, 05:20 PM
Heh, be more careful with your titles, I thought you were talking about Playstation 2... Shouldn't this go in Other Games?

andyizcool
12th September 2004, 05:29 PM
You need to get all the Cups or beat Gym Leader Castle in Round 2 to unlock Doduo GBA for Pokemon GSC. I would go for Gym Leader Castle because I've always found that easier than getting all the Cups. Remember Round 2 is harder than Round 1 but you need to have beaten all of Round 1 first to access Round 2.

blueblood
13th September 2004, 01:40 PM
If Round 2 is already unlocked it should tell me when I start playing Gym Leader Castle right? I don't know if he unlocked Round 2 or not that's why I'm asking.

Thanks!

andyizcool
13th September 2004, 01:45 PM
If Round 2 is already unlocked it should tell me when I start playing Gym Leader Castle right? I don't know if he unlocked Round 2 or not that's why I'm asking.

Thanks!
You'll know if you're in Round 2 or not because Round 2 has the whole Stadium and everything at night with lights on.

SupremeChampion
14th September 2004, 07:35 AM
good luck with the round 2. the gym leaders are a little more difficult, but nothing that can't be beaten.

~The Italian Stallion