PDA

View Full Version : Poll: If they HAD to make one legal... (PG-13)

Zak
12th September 2004, 05:16 PM
No excuse for not seeing the warning.

Out of complete boredom:

If the government were forced to make one of the following legal, which would you prefer (or have least problems with):

Incest, pedophilia, or bestiality?

Meh, really tough choice... but definately not bestiality here plz.

~Zak

Heald
12th September 2004, 05:19 PM
Incest, pedophilia, or bestiality?Hmm. First off all, no one likes incest because it is wrong, so definately not that. Pedophilia...well, that means that any children I know are in danger, so no on that. Bestiality wouldn't be so bad because no humans are hurt but I'd feel sorry for any pets that are, ahem, 'loved' by their owners. Bestiality it is. But I wouldn't practice it.

nightcrow
12th September 2004, 05:20 PM
i dunno, i guess maybe incest ?_? as thats pretty much the only one where both parties can oblige/are not ignorant about it, etc. as is with pedo and beastiality.

weird poll zak.. do you have something to tell us? :what:

Aipom Of Doom
12th September 2004, 05:20 PM
Incest, I guess... At least if it's consentual and between adults (well, if it wasn't, it would fall into rape/pedophilia anyway and would still be illegal).

Typact
12th September 2004, 05:21 PM
Definately not bestiality. :no: I think I'd have the least problems with incest. Because really.. If you're not familiar with the people, who would know? Oo

Pichu
12th September 2004, 05:23 PM
Incest. You didn't say why, so I don't have to tell you why. =P

Heald
12th September 2004, 05:28 PM
Just to point out something, incest can be rape/non-consensual, and in most cases is.

Aipom Of Doom
12th September 2004, 05:43 PM
Just to point out something, incest can be rape/non-consensual, and in most cases is.

Well, then it's rape, and rape is illegal.

Heald
12th September 2004, 05:44 PM
Well, then it's rape, and rape is illegal.That said, pedophilia and bestiality are rape too, so that kinda defeats the whole point of the topic, eh? I think Zak means that if they are made legal and they couldn't be called rape.

Chris
12th September 2004, 05:49 PM
Zak, I really hope you never make it into government...

Bestiality is the best (no pun intended) of a bad bunch, but anyone who practices any of them is rather ill in the head.

Andrew
12th September 2004, 05:54 PM
Ew x Infinty +1

Beastiality is probably the most acceptable out of pedos and incest. :\ Poor Animals. I hope they maul/attack their... erm... you know. Damn furries.

Crystal Mew
12th September 2004, 10:44 PM
Zak, I really hope you never make it into government...

:lol:

Erm, this is a very weird poll Zak... but I guess I would go with..incest. Since..erm I dunno, since they all disgust me :no:

Trainer_Sophia
12th September 2004, 10:49 PM
Bestiality. Incest is a taboo in all cultures (Though what DEFINES incest varies!), and pedophilia damages children. Don't believe it? Read Lolita. Christ, that book was graphic, and seared away a small part of my humanity (Hint: I'm uber-b****, if it makes me ill...). If you want a summary of Lolita, PM me. But it's not pleasant. Incest also makes it more likely the child will be born with genetic defects. Nature thrives on variety and hybrids.

Bestiality, however... is difficult in and of itself to deal with. Farmers you-know more often than it's admitted. Freud made a comment about it. But how would you feel if your SO was cheating on you with the family dog? And some argue that it is a form of rape and causes harm to the animal. And it does.

Agent Elrond
13th September 2004, 12:12 AM
Make whatever you want legal --- just gimme back my sword so I can castrate any who try and rape me!!!!!! *evil laugh* (Note: Emphasis on the word "try.")

Toodles! :wave:

Jay
13th September 2004, 02:19 AM
They're all pretty fraudulent. It's pretty hard to choose, but I'm picking incest just because I can.

FireBlast
13th September 2004, 05:19 AM
All of them.

AntiAsh Superstar
13th September 2004, 08:49 AM
I guess prolly incest, because it seems to me it's the only one where there's a chance that both parties could consent beyond any doubt AND be old enough to fully understand the consequences of their actions.

Gengachu
13th September 2004, 07:19 PM
All three are bad, but I guess if I had to choose one I'd choose incest, because like everyone said, it's the only that has a good chance of not being rape. None are good, though.

Leon-IH
16th September 2004, 04:30 AM
Beastiality, the others involve a potentially innocent human being harmed - not that I really care much.

RedStarWarrior
20th September 2004, 01:49 PM
Pedophilia. I mean, not for all ages, but atleast lower the age of consent to 16 instead of 18 like it is now. I am not talking about ****ing 3 year olds or anything.

fat man with a monkey
20th September 2004, 03:55 PM
In most states, the age of consent is 16 in certain cases. Like, if a girl is 16, and her boyfriend turns 18 or such, he's not doing statch.