PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Tamers Adoption Center version 26

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Dark Dragonite
1st April 2005, 06:29 PM
Are you kidding me, if I didn't have a full team, I'd be jumping on a few of these, whether it be for stats, moves, or just cause they are attractive, and cool, but I would have to abandon, and I'd really hate to do that.

Corsola LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Bubble
Clamperl LV8 (f)
Gulpin LV5 (f) - Extra TM Moves: Sludge, Spit Up
Aron LV5 (m)
Zangoose LV5 (f)
Stantler LV8 (f)
Slowpoke LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Confusion
Shuppet LV8 (m)

for the record, I have a slowpoke, but these are who attract me...come on people, they need homes, and they will battle well, and each have something special about them.

EDIT: sorry if this is considered spammy, I was trying to help.

Sceptile_Master
1st April 2005, 06:31 PM
Seeing the major lack of interest in both adoption centres it seems that they don't seem to be attractive. And I don't like filling up my batch fast. Very slowly is the way to go. I get a good but small team steadily built up that way. This means I am very picky. I suppose some other people may be like that or they just don't like the pokemon.

*Murkrow
3rd April 2005, 05:23 AM
Meh, this is why I should never impulse adopt. I'm releasing my Magby, Volca. I've had no luck so far in introducing her, and it wasn't until I left her out that my Battle Range story seems to have got anywhere o_O I'm just going to concentrate on my other fourteen.

*Pays 5 Stamps*

Everoy
3rd April 2005, 11:46 AM
I'd adopt a pokemon, but I have a full team :( I fully agree with DD that if I had room I would adopt, but I have 14 pokemon and an Eevee egg. I really wish I could adopt that Slowpoke, quite honestly.

P.S. I'M BACK!!!

Most of you would probably remember me as Parsec's Politoed, that was before I changed my username.

classy_cat18
3rd April 2005, 06:43 PM
I guess I should help you guys out. *looks over list* I'll take the Zangoose. Her name...I don't know her name yet, but her trait will be Immunity and her bred-on move will be Razor Wind.

EDIT: I know what her name will be! Katana!

Wolfsong
3rd April 2005, 06:53 PM
Sorry to hear that hannah

Take good care of her Shonta ^^

Chris Watarimono
3rd April 2005, 09:38 PM
Oh, I nearly forgot - Machop's Trait is 'Guts'. (Not that Machop had any other traits to begin with)

As far as the adoption centers are concerned, I think the real reason no one is adopting is because none of the pogeys aren't the most attractive to show off in a AC/CC based RP or to brag about. After all, most people would prefer to show off something like Charmander or Clefairy, rather than something like...Spinrak or Tangela.

This may be a bit off though, but I'm just posting my two pennies.

-Chris R.

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2005, 12:19 PM
Caledor's Nature Protection Agency
Ponyta LV9 (f)
Swinub LV8 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Antarctic Survivor Recovery Agency
Goldeen LV9 (f) - Extra TM Move: Horn Attack
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Jungle Deforestation Recovery Agency
Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f) - Extra TM Move: Charm

Professional Sports Breeding System
Machop LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Smellingsalt
Meditite LV7 (f)
Makuhita LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Helping Hand

Electric Shutdown Retirement System
Magnemite LV9 (-) - Extra TM Move: Volt Tackle
Mareep LV9 (m)
Aron LV5 (m)

Free Range Corral
Porygon LV10 (-)
Stantler LV8 (f)
Spinda LV7 (m)

Universal Adoption Center
Nosepass LV7 (f) - Extra TM Move: Lock-On
Shuppet LV8 (m)

*Murkrow
2nd May 2005, 06:26 AM
I am releasing Greiune (Sneasel), Fera (Huntail), Pixie (Vulpix), Ted (Zigzagoon) and Ayla (Vaporeon).

*Pays 25 Stamps*

Before anybody asks, it's simply because I wanted to purge my team- I had too many, it was becoming a hassle integrating them into a storyline (and if I just left them out, well, they might as well have not been there). Plus the fact that not all of them are exactly my favourite Pokémon, and I know I'm not going to be raising them anytime soon.

*Wonders why she felt such a need to explain o_O*

Dark Dragonite
2nd May 2005, 07:45 AM
*Murkrow, they need to know stats on the pokes, like level, gender, trait, and moves, and any special genes they may have, etc...

*Murkrow
2nd May 2005, 09:08 AM
*Murkrow, they need to know stats on the pokes, like level, gender, trait, and moves, and any special genes they may have, etc...

Nope. That's why I highlighted releasing, i.e. I kicked the whole lot of them straight out into the wild, rather than putting them up for adoption.

Lady Vulpix
2nd May 2005, 12:49 PM
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm going to miss them, especially Ayla. And to think I saw her when she was born. :(

Skye
3rd May 2005, 12:59 PM
Okay, I admit it. o.oU I'm weak. I can't have even ONE extra spot on my team without filling it. XD I would like to have my 15 and final Pokemon be..... Porygon! ^^U And no one has to worry about me abandoning a Poke. I doubt that's in my abilities.

Lady Vulpix
3rd May 2005, 01:57 PM
Ah, that's great to hear. :)
Take good care of your new Porygon, and thanks for adopting a pokemon after all this time. (Some of them have been here for several months now.)

andyizcool
3rd May 2005, 02:00 PM
The problem is we don't have many active or new people here at the AC/CC Subforum anymore. So the current active people probably already have 15 Adopted Pokemon or like me they don't want too many.

Lady Vulpix
3rd May 2005, 02:28 PM
I know, Andy. I know. That's why I didn't open the Adoptable Pokemon Poll this month.

Lady Vulpix
8th July 2005, 01:08 PM
Welcome back! Some of these guys, girls and others (the ones marked with an asterisk) are currently participating in a tournament but you can still request them and they'll be sent to you when they're done. The rest are free to take. Please adopt them. They've been waiting for a long time to find new homes.

*Ponyta LV9 (f)
Swinub LV8 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

*Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f) - Extra TM Move: Charm

*Machop LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Smellingsalt
*Meditite LV7 (f)

*Magnemite LV9 (-) - Extra TM Move: Volt Tackle
*Mareep LV9 (m)
Aron LV5 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)
*Stantler LV8 (f)
*Spinda LV7 (m)

*Shuppet LV8 (m)

*Murkrow
10th July 2005, 03:30 PM
*Chucks 15 Stamps over at people, leaving me with 29*

That's to release Heat Wave (Torkoal), Harlequin (black Espeon) and Bakura (Bulbasaur). Purging my team down to the ones I really want...which leaves Xol (Sneasel), Latino (Murkrow), Tropitorm (Tropius), Archie (Anorith) and Kai (Mudkip).

classy_cat18
10th July 2005, 03:51 PM
Well, you see, I've been wondering if, you know, I could...

*Lily kicks ankle*

Ow! Roselia please! Her name will be Rose and her bred on move will be Pin Missle.

Wolfsong
10th July 2005, 03:59 PM
Take care of her ^^

Arnen
11th July 2005, 05:56 PM
Hi, I'm new to this, uh... Could I please have the Ponyta once she's done with the tournament? I'd like to name her Faye, and her bred-on move will be Hypnosis. Also, I'd like the Surskit. His name will be Deek and his bred-on move will be Pysbeam ^^

Lady Vulpix
12th July 2005, 09:27 AM
Sure! I'll take good care of Faye for you in the meantime. :)
Which reminds me... someone needs to get the tournament going. >_>
Welcome to the Dragon Tamers!

SoulflameNinetales
20th July 2005, 10:22 PM
Ahhh...how does one join??? :redface:

Do I just pick an adoptee???

AntiAsh Superstar
21st July 2005, 06:36 AM
Basically yes, if you see a pokémon you like in the adoptees list that hasn't already been taken then ask to adopt it - if it's taking part in the unadopted tournament (i.e. is marked with an asterisk) you'll have to wait until that's over to get it but otherwise it's all yours and you can name it and choose a bred-on move for it.

SoulflameNinetales
21st July 2005, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the help.

Then it that case, i'll like the Mareep and I'll like to have his bred-on move to be Charge if that is okay?

I'll think i'll name him Dynamo.

Wolfsong
23rd July 2005, 02:01 AM
Sure, but in the meantime while the tournament is going on we will take good care of him.

SoulflameNinetales
24th July 2005, 02:03 AM

Charizard04621
25th July 2005, 01:27 AM
Actually, the Spinda can be un-asterisked since he's been knocked out... ^_^;

The Blue Avenger
25th July 2005, 07:26 AM
I thought there was more than one round, though, even if it was knocked out.

Lady Vulpix
25th July 2005, 12:06 PM
[color=hotpink]Being knocked out doesn't leave him out of the tournament. It's not over until round 2 is done. Each pokemon is supposed to battle 4 times.

Yay! My first post from Finland on this board!

AntiAsh Superstar
25th July 2005, 09:11 PM
I'm suddenly seeing the huge, gigantic flaw in the whole unadopted pokémon tournament thing... the whole 'you'll have to wait until the tournament is over if you want to legitimately adopt them' clause. Am I the only one who thinks people will be put off adopting them even further if they think they're gonna have to wait for an indeterminate time before they can actually use them? For example, if I was in Ben's situation, who has just adopted his first pokémon who just so happens to be in the tournament, I would be muchly pissed off with the organisation of this whole thing right now coz I'd have to wait until god knows when to actually be able to join in.

Don't get me wrong, the whole battle tournament is a good idea, I just realise now that it wasn't that great an idea to have it interfering in any shape way or form with the day-to-day running of the adoption centres. Face it, it's been dead enough already WITHOUT us going 'oh, sorry, you have to wait a while before you can adopt this pokémon' to further put people off.

Lady Vulpix
26th July 2005, 01:58 PM
Honestly, I didn't think the tournament would take so long, nor did I think adoptions would get a boost so soon (no pokemon had been adopted for a while by the time the tournament started). Maybe we could speed things up by hiring more refs so that more battles can be reffed at the same time, and that Andy doesn't have to ref if he doesn't want to?

The_Missing_Link
26th July 2005, 02:11 PM
The reffings are split up between me, Shonta and Andy. The problem is that some of the battlers haven't been around for a while and Andy hasn't taken the initiative to do something about it. Now, I don't want to rag on him if he's been busy with something else but he's running the tournament so I don't know why he hasn't done something about it

Lady Vulpix
26th July 2005, 02:19 PM
From the last few times I've talked to him, I take it he doesn't feel like running the tournament lately. I can't get on AIM while I'm in Finland, but maybe some of you can contact him and ask him what he wants to do, and whether he wants to go on or would like someone else to assume his role in the tournament.

classy_cat18
26th July 2005, 03:17 PM
Kerel and Dark sent me their attacks, but there's something wrong with the computers at home. I'll try to put up their first attacks tomorrow at school.

SoulflameNinetales
26th July 2005, 09:46 PM
Don't worry about me. I'm not fussed. I can wait.

Trust me...i'd never have to wait as long as I had to wait on other sites i'm with.

I'll only end up being pissed off if i've gotta wait any longer than a fortnight...and then probably partily at myself.

Charizard04621
30th July 2005, 12:22 AM
Perhaps if somebody sees andy he/she can ask if he'd like somebody as a substitute... No offense meant to him, but at the rate things are going, you probably will have to wait more than 14 days.

Btw, for some weird reason Soulflameninetales reminds me of Jay. o_O

Lady Vulpix
13th August 2005, 09:31 PM
Well, they're both male, they're both Australian and they've both adopted pokemon on TPM.

SoulflameNinetales
14th August 2005, 08:13 PM
Thats just freaky... :eek:

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2005, 06:54 AM
Not really. That description also matches Ryan, though I believe he wouldn't like to be reminded of the time he spent with us, or of the fact that he's male for that matter.

Kerel
17th August 2005, 01:53 PM
I wanna adopt the magnemite, I'll call it Volt Shock

Charizard04621
17th August 2005, 02:39 PM
You can have the Magnemite as soon as the tournament is over. ^_^

SoulflameNinetales
17th August 2005, 09:06 PM
You know what?

I've been waiting for about month, and i'm not even annoyed! Thats a new record for me! :cool:

Yay!

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2005, 07:53 AM
You shouldn't have to wait much longer. The tournament will hopefully end this week. In any case, any pokemon that has already finished 4 battles should be free to take.

*Looks at the tournament.* That is, every pokemon except Clamperl, Spinda and Meditite.

SoulflameNinetales
18th August 2005, 10:27 PM
WooHoo :cool:

*does a crazy looking dance*

Finally! :biggrin:

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2005, 09:08 AM
So, the pokemon who are now ready to meet their new trainers are:

Faye (Ponyta): female, level 12, extra TM move: Headbutt (bred-on move and level 10 TM can be chosen by the trainer).
Dynamo (Mareep): male, level 13, extra TM move: Thunderbolt (bred-on move and level 10 TM can be chosen by the trainer).
Volt Shock (Magnemite): genderless, level 11, extra TM moves: Volt Tackle, Toxic (level 10 TM can be chosen by the trainer).

And I have a Sonicboom TM which I have no use for, so I'm donating it to Volt Shock.

Thanks for your patience, everyone. I'll post an update now.

[Edit: typo.]

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2005, 10:24 AM
The pokemon marked with an asterisk are still participating in the Unadopted Pokemon Tournament but you can still request them and they'll be sent to you when they're done. Their levels will be updated after their final battles. The rest are free to take. All pokemon who have reached level 10 are entitled to a free TM.

Torchic LV7 (m)
Swinub LV8 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

*Clamperl LV8 (f) - Extra TM Move: Ice Beam

Bulbasaur LV5 (m)
Gligar LV9 (f)

Machop LV9 (m) - Extra TM Moves: Smellingsalt, Rock Slide
*Meditite LV7 (f) - Extra TM Move: Ice Punch

Voltorb LV11 (-)
Minun LV8 (f)
Aron LV5 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)
Stantler LV10 (f) - Extra TM Move: Shadow Ball
*Spinda LV7 (m) - Extra TM Move: Wish

Shuppet LV10 (m) - Extra TM Move: Shadow Ball

Arnen
19th August 2005, 10:34 AM
Ok, I've already decided for Faye's bred-on move to be Hypnosis, and I'm going to give her Solarbeam for her TM ^^ Also, I'd like to adopt the Shuppet :) I'll name him Loki, give him Astonish as his bred-on, and Thunderbolt for his TM ^^

Kerel
19th August 2005, 10:40 AM
Volt Shock's level 10 TM will be Protect and his trait will be Sturdy. You can expect a post from me soon.

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2005, 10:43 AM
Take care of Loki, Arnen. :)

And you're welcome, Kerel (he did thank me personally for the TM).

SoulflameNinetales
21st August 2005, 09:56 PM
Dyanmo's bred on move will be Charge and the TM move (if allowed)will be Swift.

Could I please adopt the Minum?

Charizard04621
23rd August 2005, 08:21 AM
A fan of Electric types, are you? Take good care of the Mareep and Minun.

SoulflameNinetales
24th August 2005, 08:52 PM
Yes and No. I'm more a fan of Dark and Fire types.

When i think of a good name i'll name minum. Can't think of one at the moment...

Bred on move for mimun will be Hidden Power (fire) if thats ok.

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2005, 01:48 PM
That's ok, Ben. Though it's Minun. The word Mimun reminds me of a dolphin from a movie.

Charizard04621
26th August 2005, 10:30 AM
Minum means "to drink" in Malay ^_^;

Crystal Tears
1st September 2005, 01:00 PM
Lets see if I can remember how this works...

Can I adopt the shuppet pweeeese? *is inlove with shuppets*

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2005, 01:09 PM
Sure! Take care of him. What will his bred-on move and level 10 TM be? And what will you name him?

Crystal Tears
1st September 2005, 01:21 PM
Shuppet
Male
Nickname: Shouta
Bred on Move: Destiny Bond
TM Move: Psychic

Hope thats okay. ^^

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2005, 04:18 PM
Indeed it is. :) I'll post an update soon.

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2005, 04:28 PM
Torchic LV7 (m)
Swinub LV8 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

*Clamperl LV8 (f) - Extra TM Move: Ice Beam

Bulbasaur LV5 (m)
Gulpin LV5 (f) - Extra TM Moves: Sludge, Spit Up, Stockpile
Gligar LV9 (f) - Extra TM Moves: Sand Tomb, Wing Attack

*Meditite LV7 (f) - Extra TM Moves: Ice Punch, Hi Jump Kick

Voltorb LV11 (-)
Mareep LV13 (f)
Aron LV5 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)
Stantler LV10 (f) - Extra TM Move: Shadow Ball
*Spinda LV7 (m) - Extra TM Move: Wish

Exeggcute LV13 (m)

Arnen
1st September 2005, 07:14 PM
Umm.... Didn't I already adopt Loki (the Shuppet)? Or are they allowed to be adopted more than once? ><; Anyway... I'd like to adopt the Mareep. I'll name her Fluffy (yes... Fluffy >w<), and I'd like her bred-on move to be Screech and her lv 10 TM to be Shockwave, please :)

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2005, 07:23 PM
Oops! Sorry, I went through the list and the posts after it and I missed yours. You're right, Arnen. Sorry, Crystal Tears, the Shuppet was already adopted.

Yes, Arnen, you can have Fluffy. This time it's clear that no one asked for her first. >_<

Pikachu101
1st September 2005, 07:25 PM
Stantler please.

Crystal Tears
1st September 2005, 07:27 PM
Oh. *reads up* Apparently you did... Uh..

Then I'll take the Torchic.

Juno
Torchic
Male
Bred on Move: rockslide

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2005, 07:29 PM
Sorry about that. Yes, you can have the Torchic. And Pikachu101 can have the Stantler.

Arnen
1st September 2005, 07:32 PM
Ok, Crystal Tears and I have come to an agreement: I'll trade her Loki for Juno. She has my permission to re-name him, Juno already has the name I want for him. ^^;

classy_cat18
1st September 2005, 07:38 PM
I'm not here to adopt, but to give my Stockpile TM to the Gulpin. Maybe that'll get it adopted.

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2005, 07:50 PM
Thanks in her name, Shonta.

Crystal Tears
1st September 2005, 07:56 PM
Really? ^^ ok.

*hands over Torchic* Here.

I'll Rename the Shuppet Shouta. ^^

Ty Nab.

Lady Vulpix
8th September 2005, 05:32 PM
Slugma LV12 (f)
Swinub LV8 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Clamperl LV10 (f) - Extra TM Move: Ice Beam

Bulbasaur LV5 (m)
Gulpin LV5 (f) - Extra TM Moves: Sludge, Spit Up, Stockpile, Poison Gas.

Meditite LV7 (f) - Extra TM Moves: Ice Punch, Hi Jump Kick

Voltorb LV11 (-)
Mareep LV13 (f)
Aron LV5 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)
Snorlax LV8 (m)
Spinda LV7 (m) - Extra TM Move: Wish

Exeggcute LV13 (m)

Deus_Theios
27th September 2005, 03:41 AM
Clamperl (LV10)
Female
Ability: Shell Armor
Name: Kadia
Extra Move: Ice Beam
TM Move: Toxic
Bred On Move: Confuse Ray

is this okay?

Lady Vulpix
27th September 2005, 07:56 PM
Sure! Take care of her. :)

Weasel Overlord
7th October 2005, 01:33 PM
I would like to adopt Slugma and Bulbasaur please.

Slugma (F), Shalys, bred-in move- Heat Wave

Bulbasaur (M), Saereth, bred-in move- Magical Leaf

I hope that's okay...

Lady Vulpix
7th October 2005, 02:08 PM
Take good care of them. Remember you can give your Slugma a free TM or HM for being above level 10.

Weasel Overlord
7th October 2005, 02:43 PM
Oo, in that case, I'll take...Hidden Power (Electric) if that's ok...

Lady Vulpix
8th October 2005, 11:00 AM
Yes, that's definitely ok. Thanks for adopting them.

classy_cat18
8th October 2005, 12:57 PM
*falls on her knees* I can't take it anymore! I have to adopt the Meditite! I feel like I owe her a home since I couldn't even help her win a battle! Please? Her name will be Ali and her bred on move will be Foresight. Please! I can't fail her again!

Lady Vulpix
8th October 2005, 01:05 PM
Don't feel so guilty, Shonta. In every battle someone wins and someone else doesn't.
She's all yours.

Lady Vulpix
8th October 2005, 01:06 PM
Torkoal LV12 (f)
Swinub LV8 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Luvdisc LV13 (f)

Anorith LV7 (m)
Gulpin LV5 (f) - Extra TM Moves: Sludge, Spit Up, Stockpile, Poison Gas.

Heracross LV7 (f)

Voltorb LV11 (-)
Mareep LV13 (f)
Aron LV5 (m) - Extra TM Move: Metal Sound

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)
Snorlax LV8 (m)
Spinda LV7 (m) - Extra TM Move: Wish

Exeggcute LV13 (m)

SoulflameNinetales
16th October 2005, 10:17 PM
Could i adopt the Heracross please?

Lady Vulpix
17th October 2005, 01:17 PM
Of course. Take care of her, Ben!

darktyranitar
22nd October 2005, 03:43 AM
Eh, I'm not too sure on how this adoptation things go(lots of words in the rule), but can I adopt the Gulpin, please?

Lady Vulpix
22nd October 2005, 07:05 AM
Sure! She's been waiting here for a long time, I'm glad she's finally found a trainer. Take care of her!

Arnen
20th November 2005, 12:52 PM
I'd like to adopt the Anorith :) I'll name him Kaseki, and I'd like his bred-on move to be Rockslide.

Lady Vulpix
20th November 2005, 01:21 PM
Thanks for adopting him. It's been a while since any pokemon were adopted. Take good care of him.

*Murkrow
30th November 2005, 08:27 AM
*Wanders in* Yes, me again. Hopefully for the last time.

*Pays five Stamps* Gotta stop listening to ideas about impulse adoptions.

Ponyta
L5 F
Trait: Flash Fire
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Flamethrower

Impulse adoption (well, breeding), and all my ideas flunked months ago. Kept her around longer than I would incase something new idea-wise crept up, but meh.

Lady Vulpix
1st December 2005, 04:44 AM
I started worrying at the moment I saw you had posted here. You have abandoned so many pokemon... Maybe you should refrain from adopting more.

Lady Vulpix
1st December 2005, 05:00 AM
Torkoal LV12 (f)
Ponyta LV5 (f) - Knows Tackle, Growl, Flamethrower. Trait: Flash Fire.
Bagon LV5 (m) - Extra TM Move: Super Fang.

Goldeen LV9 (f) - Extra TM Move: Horn Attack.
Chinchou LV10 (m)
Luvdisc LV13 (f)

Exeggcute LV13 (m) - Extra TM Move: Sleep Powder.
Swinub LV8 (f)
Gligar LV9 (f) - Extra TM Moves: Sand Tomb, Wing Attack.

Machop LV9 (m) - Extra TM Moves: Smellingsalt, Rock Slide, Karate Chop.
Mankey LV9 (f)
Makuhita LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Helping Hand.

Voltorb LV11 (-)
Mareep LV13 (f)
Aron LV5 (m) - Extra TM Move: Metal Sound.

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)
Snorlax LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Lick.
Spinda LV7 (m) - Extra TM Move: Wish.

Slowpoke LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Confusion.
Nosepass LV7 (f) - Extra TM Move: Lock-On.
Corsola LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Bubble.

Skye
4th January 2006, 09:45 PM
Ackm, I'm going to kill myself over this. It's nothing wrong with the Pokemon, it's me. I left to work harder on my school work. now my school work is fairing so-so considering my dang anxiety depression dissorder always comes back this time of year, contributing to abandoning the forum. >.<;;; And I REALLY don't want to do this, but I have to write battles here. I have such a terrible writer's block and I crave writing @-@ It's a terrible feeling, so I'm going to have to release Rayne(Kabuto, 30), Naois(Charmander, 10), Amaris(Absol, 10), Kalil(Growlithe, 5), Kai(Eevee, 5), Hinto(Ditto, 10), Alana(Ponyta, 5), Ayende(Eevee, 5), Ares(Umbreon, 10), Kenshin(Meowth, 5), and Symbol(Porygon, 10). I need a fresh start and new characters that I can deal with working with. I can't really deal with so many at once at the moment, my head can only take so much... Please forgive me, my friends. *pays 55 stamps and huddles in a corner, depressed*

Kiara
4th January 2006, 11:05 PM
Uhm, yeah school kinda got in the way of me posting and battling on here. So, I suppose I need to restart, my info that I had dissappeared and I dunno where to look for it so ima release all my pokemon for another start ^^; Hopefully I can at least post and battle more now since school is going KINDA better.

Lady Vulpix
5th January 2006, 05:03 AM
Are you sure you want to do that, Darkfire? I remember your stories, and came to like your characters as much as your writing style. It would be sad to see them go. If you want to start a different story, why don't you capture some pokemon and start a new story at the CC Battle Arena? That way you'll still be able to go back to your Battle Range story whenever you want.

Skye
5th January 2006, 08:10 AM
Yeah... I'm sure that I can work with the Dratini twins, but it's awkward for me to write on characters that I haven't written on for so long. I even gave Symbol a purpose in everything, but now I wouldn't know what to do. So I'm pretty much just restarting my stories too, and I probably might have to not base them on the scenario until I learn more about the Dragon Tamers. Or at least enough to write a story that is decently accurate.

Kiara
5th January 2006, 01:20 PM
Uhm could I possily adopt the Ponyta? Please and thank you ^^

Skye
5th January 2006, 01:29 PM
Hn... After careful thought I've decided to adopt the Bagon.

Lady Vulpix
5th January 2006, 02:41 PM
Sorry, Darkfire, you can't adopt a pokemon yet. Please read the rules (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=14548.0). By the way, if you want to learn more about the Dragon Tamers, there's some good info at http://dragonsguild.co.uk/. I'm going to miss your old pokemon, especially Rayne. He was quite an original character.

Kiara, you can have the Ponyta. Take care of her.

Skye
5th January 2006, 04:45 PM
Well, I released them at 8:45 PM my time yesterday, adn the rule is worded, 'no trainer is allowed to adopt any pokemon on the same day they abandon one.' But I can wait.

Lady Vulpix
5th January 2006, 05:07 PM
We define 'day' as a 24-hour period. We have different timezones, it wouldn't make sense to base days on every member's time. But chances are the Bagon will still be there tomorrow.

Skye
5th January 2006, 09:49 PM
Yeah, that makes sense to me. But I'm just odd, so I would like to adopt Bagon now if I may. xx;

Wolfsong
6th January 2006, 10:30 AM
Take care of him please

Ace64
8th January 2006, 10:47 PM
If the Voltorb and Machop are still available, I'd like to adopt them.

Lady Vulpix
9th January 2006, 12:50 PM
They are indeed available. Take care of them, Ace!

Kiara
9th January 2006, 04:14 PM
Okay! I have thought more about this then anything..... if I could possibly get the Mareep, unless its taken... then I would like....Aron please?

Lady Vulpix
9th January 2006, 04:42 PM
You can have the Mareep, Kiara. Train her well!

Lady Vulpix
9th January 2006, 05:39 PM
Torkoal LV12 (f)
Bagon LV6 (f)
Houndour LV7 (m)

Chinchou LV10 (m)
Luvdisc LV13 (f)

Swinub LV8 (f)

Shuckle LV11 (m)
Mankey LV9 (f)

Magnemite LV10 (-)
Electrike LV7 (f)
Aron LV5 (m) - Extra TM Move: Metal Sound.

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)
Snorlax LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Lick.

Ace64
9th January 2006, 06:11 PM
If it's possible to adopt the Bagon and Houndour, I'd really appreciate it. It would bring my total of adoptees to six, which I think I will stick with a while before thinking of more. Not sure if this counted as more than one in a day, since my earlier request was on Jan. 8, but you answered today...

Kiara
9th January 2006, 10:09 PM
Awe!!! Now that aint fair -sighs- Oh well.... I think I will adopt the Electrike. If that is okay ^^;

SoulflameNinetales
10th January 2006, 02:01 AM
T_T man, did i miss out!

Oh well.

i would like to adopt the shuckle than plz if that's ok?

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2006, 04:35 AM
You all get the pokemon you requested.

Sorry, Ben. What was the pokemon you were looking for? Maybe the person who adopted it can help you breed for one.

I thought it was odd that the randomizer rolled another Bagon right after one was adopted.

By the way, is anyone giving their new pokemon names and/or bred-on moves?

[Edit: and another Bagon at PokeZoo! What's this? An invasion?]

Ace64
10th January 2006, 05:11 AM
lol. Sorry guys. But I'll help in breeding if you want.Bagon's bred move will be Dragon Dance. Houndour's bred move will be Will o'Wisp. Voltorb doesn't get one, but Machop will have Light Screen. I'll come up with nicknames later. Thanks again, you won't see me adoptig anymore for a while. And if anyone wants to try and breed, just PM me.

Kiara
10th January 2006, 05:07 PM
More adoption yay! Go me I really need to stop .__.

Anyways, I would like to adopt the Snorlax, and the Aron please? >>;

Wolfsong
10th January 2006, 10:16 PM
Take care of them

SoulflameNinetales
11th January 2006, 04:29 AM
Don't worry, i can wait... :cool:

Bred-on move for shuckle will be Sweet Scent and the lvl 10 TM move will be Hidden Power (electric) if thats ok

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2006, 05:22 AM
Those moves are ok. :)

Note to self: replace Bagon, Houndour, Electrike, Snorlax and Aron.

Lady Vulpix
12th January 2006, 03:14 PM
Torkoal LV12 (f)
Ponyta LV8 (f)
Magby LV8 (m)

Seel LV9 (m)
Luvdisc LV13 (f) - Extra TM Move: Splash.

Swinub LV8 (f)

Shuckle LV11 (m)
Mankey LV9 (f)

Magnemite LV10 (-)
Minun LV6 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)
Dunsparce LV13 (m) - Extra TM Move: Glare.

Kiara
12th January 2006, 09:41 PM
I would like to adopt the Seel and Goldeen if that is alright ^^

Lady Vulpix
13th January 2006, 05:23 AM
Sorry, they're both in the same section. You'll have to choose one today and then wait 24 hours to take the other.

Note that you've been adopting a lot of pokemon lately. Make sure you can take care of them all. I'd hate to see you abandon them, like many others have when they realized they had adopted more than they could handle.

Kiara
13th January 2006, 12:42 PM
Well then I think that I should just stop, but if there comes another time with the houndour and eevee once more, I would just like those but I suppose I should stop I have 7 plus an egg on the way so... I think I'll stop adopting.

darktyranitar
14th January 2006, 05:00 AM
Ehehe, I didn't even played the game, yet I'm thinking of adopting another Pokemon. Is that allowed?

Anyway, I think I'll name the Gulpin I adopted earlier... Erin.

I should try and join the games around... :p

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2006, 05:40 AM
Of course it's allowed. No one forces you to train your pokemon, though it's more fun if you do. I especially enjoy posting at the Battle Range, and the topics at Tsuyoi's Lair (pokemon don't gain levels in the latter, but they can interact and do fun things).

Arina Arono
14th January 2006, 10:10 AM
Ponyta Please ^_^

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2006, 12:23 PM
Take care of her.

Eric Silver
15th January 2006, 09:14 AM
I'd like a cubone please, i'm new so tell me if I did this wrong.

n_n'

Skye
15th January 2006, 09:22 AM
Again, that Pokemon isn't avaliable. ^^; The current list of Pokemon is on this page, minus the ones already adopted.

Eric Silver
15th January 2006, 09:38 AM
Slowpoke (TM move confusion)[Nickname it Psipoke] and how many pokemon can you adopt in a day?

Skye
15th January 2006, 09:40 AM
Two Pokemon a day from each center. In Dragon Tamers, you also can't adopt more than one Pokemon from each section in a day. You are allowed to own a maximum of 15 Adopted Pokemon all together, so be careful wioth who you choose. I learned from experience ^^;

Eric Silver
15th January 2006, 09:57 AM
Thanks n_n

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2006, 03:37 PM
Eric gets the Slowpoke, and Darkfire gets a stamp for her help.

Charles Legend
26th March 2006, 01:33 AM
Walks in, looks around thinking 'man I have been gone way to long' as I spotted a rebellious looking Magby and felt something climbing on me.... looks around and starts talking to the Magby then a female Minun butts in and stats Jabbering a way worse then a Jabber nut...

so Magby want me to Adopt you?

"The name's Chris 2.0 and yes get me out of this loony bin, I can't stand being the only male pokemon in this section!"

*Picks Chris up and takes him over to the counter where one of the works is waiting bord out of their minds most likely because of lack of work to do*

So how about it, my I please adopt this LV8 (m) Magby, he told me his name was Chris 2.0 and already knows Ember and Leer and he also told me that he has the egg move Karate that he inherited from his father a powerful Primeape owned by a trainer named Chris 2.0 he also told me his ability Flame body....

I would also like to this pesky LV6 female Minun that been bugging me ever since I walked in here

*Points to the Minun on my right shoulder*

Now what to name her.....

*Rubs chin*

I know how about Amy

She knows growl and thunder wave already and she has been talking none stop how she inherited Wish as an egg move from her father a powerful Minun that's owned by a trainer named Darth Skrusti.. Oh and her ability is Minus btw.

Err sorry about the referents to TPML/ASB but hey Since this is an Role playing game it doesn’t hurt dose it?

Oh and yes the three pokemon that Adopted three years ago are doing fine,

err no offence Amy, I just felt like your name was a perfect fit for a cute female pokemon, err your netter really hyper or as talkative as I plan to have my Minun I promises you that much… ^^;;;

~Charles Legend

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2006, 07:54 AM
It's ok, and I think Amy is a nice name, but Chris 2.0 is a bit odd... a TPMer AND a pokemon with that name? I wonder how the Magby got it. :rolleyes:

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2006, 08:00 AM
Torkoal LV12 (f)
Vulpix LV6 (f)
Bagon LV5 (m)

Seel LV9 (m)

Swinub LV8 (f)

Shuckle LV11 (m)
Mankey LV9 (f)

Magnemite LV10 (-)
Plusle LV LV6 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)

Tyrogue LV7 (m)

Ace64
26th March 2006, 09:56 AM
My very last adoptee...could I have the Tyrogue, please?I'll call him Fisticuffs.His bred move would be Hi Jump Kick.

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2006, 10:07 AM
Of course you can hav him. After all, you're the reason he's here. :)

Ace64
26th March 2006, 10:22 AM
lol. Thanks Gabi.

Charles Legend
26th March 2006, 03:27 PM
It's ok, and I think Amy is a nice name, but Chris 2.0 is a bit odd... a TPMer AND a pokemon with that name? I wonder how the Magby got it. :rolleyes:

thanks, and well lets see Chris 2.0 owns both a Magmar and Primeape in the ASB and I need a fire type on my team here in Ac/cc and saw a male Magby up for adoption, however the story behind his name well be told next time I drop in to the club house.

And yes Amy is a a nice name however that dose not mean I have a crush on Wolfsong it's just that I consider her to be a good friend that’s all, but as for my Minun I have big plans for her and Nessie next time I am at the club house....

edit I would like to adopt the female Level 6 Plusle I think I wll name her Rose...

She knows growl and thunder wave already her sister Amy talked none stop how they inherited Wish as an egg move from their father a powerful Minun that's owned by a trainer named Darth Skrusti. Oh and her ability is Plus btw.

~Charles legend

Ace64
1st April 2006, 12:11 PM
Hm.Hopefully my DT Adoption center powers extend here. You can have the Plusle Charles, sorry for the wait.

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2006, 12:27 PM
Hm.Hopefully my DT Adoption center powers extend here.

Considering this is the DT Adoption Center, I would certainly hope so.

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2006, 12:39 PM
Oh, I thought I had already replied to this post!
You can have her. And Trey... you were hired at the PokeZoo adoption center. We haven't been looking for new DT workers for a while, but if things keep going like this we may start looking for one soon.

[Edit: well, well... you ARE a worker now! Congratulations, Trey! I hope working at DT as well as PokeZoo and Expedia doesn't put too much strain on you. I know first hand how hard that can be. Thanks a lot for offering your help!]

Charles Legend
1st April 2006, 08:29 PM
Thanks Ace64, now I think I well go make that up date in the clube Eevee house.

~Charles Legend

Suikun
25th April 2006, 04:34 PM
I would like the Bagon and the Makuhita.

Ace64
25th April 2006, 04:51 PM
They're yours, take good care of them! Don't forget to give them their single bred-on move.

Suikun
25th April 2006, 04:54 PM
Thank you. Bagon's nickname will be Draco and his bred-on move will be Twister. Makuhita's nickname will be Sumo and his bred-on move will be Cross Chop.

Lady Vulpix
25th April 2006, 06:02 PM
Torkoal LV12 (f)
Vulpix LV6 (f)
Growlithe LV5 (m)

Seel LV9 (m)

Swinub LV8 (f)

Shuckle LV11 (m)
Mankey LV9 (f)
Omanyte LV8 (m)

Magnemite LV10 (-)
Pikachu LV7 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)

Onix LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Bind. (m)

classy_cat18
25th April 2006, 06:18 PM
I am adopting the Pikachu for Rodney.

Ace64
25th April 2006, 06:29 PM
Lucky Rodney.She's yours, or his.

Suikun
26th April 2006, 04:32 PM
Thank you. I accept the Pikachu. I haven't thought of a name right now but her bred on move will be Reversal.

Bison Woes
30th April 2006, 10:42 AM
May I adopt the Growlithe, please?

Ace64
30th April 2006, 10:47 AM
Everyone's favorite. Welcome to the board,and take care of him. Don't forget your bred-on move!

Bison Woes
30th April 2006, 10:51 AM
Thank you! His name shall be Zuko with the Bred-on move Crunch.

MarshmallowEgg
30th April 2006, 09:03 PM
Hmmm. Well. I haven't been here in a LONG time, and I seem to have lost all of my data on my adopted Pokemon. :redface: So... it looks as if I'll be restarting my team, because I don't remember any stats off the top of my head.

May I have the Vulpix, please?

Ace64
30th April 2006, 09:05 PM
Tough luck, Marsh, but it happens. The Vulpix is yours, and don't forget your bred-on move. Hopefully you'll get back into the swing pretty quick.

Dark Dragonite
30th April 2006, 11:04 PM
Hmmm. Well. I haven't been here in a LONG time, and I seem to have lost all of my data on my adopted Pokemon. :redface: So... it looks as if I'll be restarting my team, because I don't remember any stats off the top of my head.

May I have the Vulpix, please?

Sorry, I can't do all the hard work, but I found something:(just have to go through your last posts)
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=28448.msg447592#msg447592
AC:Akia F Meowth
Ace the Jolteon [M] Lv. 5
Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Iron Tail
Trait - Run Away
Adopted - Dragon Tamers 8-17-03
› Ace is spunky & energetic. He & Jolt love to run around
together, since they both have a similar personality. Ace,
however, isn't into battling. Whenever I ask him to battle,
he answers with an enthusiastic "meh", then he lurks off.
When this Jolteon isn't running around, he is taking a long
nap.

Spyro the Charmander [M] Lv. 5
Scratch, Growl, Seismic Toss, Ember
Trait - Blaze
Adopted - Breeding Center 7-20-03
› Spyro is a kind Charmander. He isn't into battling much, but
he loves to talk to other Pokemon. He plays with Porcelain,
and they get along quite well. Spyro loves to be a Charmander.
He doesn't want to evolve into a Charmeleon, so he tries not
to battle.
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=25960.msg441708#msg441708

Name: Haven (formerly Athena)
Species: Milotic
Level: 7
Moves: Splash, Confuse Ray, Water Gun, Wrap, Hidden Power – Electric
Trait: Swift Swim (speed will double in rain)

CC:I'll be using Gloria, my female Umbreon.
Gloria
Level 6 Female Umbreon
Dark
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Toxic, Hidden Power Electric, Psychic, Body Slam
Holding: Pokemon Earring (50% Special attack boost)
Trait: Synchronize (transfers poison, paralyze, burn, etc onto the enemy)

All righty, I have a few purchases to make.

I'd like three Hidden Power TMs - one for Paris, one for Avidan, and one for Sabine.
I'd like a Thundershock TM for Paris.
I'd like a Bubblebeam TM for Royce.
I'd like a Slash TM for Tamsyn.
I'd like a Sunny Day TM for Isis.
And lastly, I'd like a Powdered Snow TM for Quaye.

I believe that comes to... 71 stamps. Leaving me with... 18. ^_^;;

Oh, BTW, Avidan's hidden power will be Psychic, Sabine's hidden power will be Fighting, and Paris' hidden power will be Electric.

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2006, 08:56 AM
Wow, Megan! Welcome back!
And a stamp to Steve for helping.

pokemon4eva
15th May 2006, 08:03 PM
i cant keep up with the pokemon who's there and who's not there can you plese up date it

classy_cat18
15th May 2006, 08:11 PM
Just look at the list on the previous page. Only the Pikachu, Growlithe, and Vulpix have been adopted.

pokemon4eva
16th May 2006, 06:10 AM
I see May I please adopt the Tarkol and Corsola

Lady Vulpix
16th May 2006, 02:01 PM
Torkoal and Corsola? Yes, you can have them. Take care of them! (And keep their info in a safe place.)
Shonta gets a stamp for her help.

Lady Vulpix
16th May 2006, 02:11 PM
Sandshrew LV9 (f)
Houndour LV6 (f)
Magby LV6 (m)

Seel LV9 (m)

Paras LV12 (m)

Shuckle LV11 (m)
Mankey LV9 (f)
Omanyte LV8 (m)

Magnemite LV10 (-)
Minun LV9 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)

Onix LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Bind. (m)
Swinub LV8 (f) - Extra TM Move: Mud Shot

pokemon4eva
16th May 2006, 05:36 PM
My bred on moves will be recover for my little Reef(Corsola) and Over heat for Eruption(Tarkol) Corsola Hops on Arm, tarkol blasts fire on My back. Ouch

Bison Woes
16th May 2006, 05:49 PM
May I please adopt the Sandshrew?

Ace64
16th May 2006, 05:57 PM
Take care of her; she's yours.

Bison Woes
16th May 2006, 07:03 PM
Thank you! Her name shall be Toph with a bred-on move of Crush Claw.

pokemon4eva
17th May 2006, 08:12 PM
can i adopt the Gilgar (nice moves pileing up) and Mankey Gilgar's bred on move will be steel wing and her name shall be Rittle and Mankeys bred on move shall be Rage and her name will be Spunky

Ace64
17th May 2006, 08:30 PM
They're yours.

pokemon4eva
18th May 2006, 03:51 PM
A new day, two new Pokemon.

well this time I would like the Goldeen and the Onix Boulder(onix) will have the bred on move Steel Tail and Seaqueen(Goldeen) will have the bred on move Hydro pump or water pulse (you choose)

Lady Vulpix
18th May 2006, 04:25 PM
Why are you quoting a post from 2004?

You can have them, but be careful not to adopt any pokemon you don't intend to keep. I'd hate to see them abandoned. Too many people have adopted pokemon on an impulse and then given them up not long afterwards.

Dark Dragonite
18th May 2006, 04:31 PM
I was one of them, I just hope I never see a pokemon ASB and you, LV, have made very tempting, lol

Lady Vulpix
18th May 2006, 04:58 PM
How can I make a pokemon tempting?

pokemon4eva
18th May 2006, 06:34 PM
btw I only adopt the fav. ones of mine and water pusle or hydro pump I want you LV to say

Dark Dragonite
18th May 2006, 06:50 PM
How can I make a pokemon tempting?

By showing how strong it is, now that I'm more for strategy, rather than beat opponent into the ground, lol...

Lady Vulpix
19th May 2006, 06:12 AM
pokemon4eva: why me? Hydro Pump is a LOT stronger than Water Pulse, but it's also less accurate and doesn't have possible side-effects like the confusion on Water Pulse. So it's up wo you whether you prefer to start with a 120 base power move which has a 20% chance of missing, or a 60 base power move that has a 20% chance of inducing confusion. Of course you could always start with Water Pulse, which is more than good enough for low level pokemon, and then either save up for a Hydro Pump TM or give it to your Goldeen when she reaches level 10, which should be after she wins her next battle.

Steve: now you're really making me curious. Strategy'sgood, though.

pokemon4eva
19th May 2006, 03:12 PM
LV I wanted you to decide becasue I know you don't lie and I like water pulse and Thx

Dark Dragonite
19th May 2006, 03:47 PM
I didn't see water pulse as an egg move for goldeen:
At lv.9 it should have
Horn attack, Peck, Tail Whip, Water Sport, and a breed on move from these options I found:
Hydro pump
Psybeam
Haze
Sleep Talk
Mudsport (good move for water types facing electric moves)

Tutor moves are:
Ice beam
Double edge
Mimic
Substitute
Swift
Snore
Icy wind
Endure
Sleep talk
Swagger

If you were going for a TM/HM as an egg move, Surf would be effective, with Stab, decent base power behind it(95), great accuracy(100%), and can hit multiple targets at once.

But that's just my humble opinion...

LV, with a pokemon that can lower it's foes attack at the start of a battle, can induce sleep, has some dark and psychic type moves in it's pool, plus other nice moves, I can't help but be attracted, plus, in ASB, like with my Chansey, and Kangaskahn, I could make it feared... :)

Lady Vulpix
20th May 2006, 09:02 AM
I think Iael would be flattered. :)

Goldeen can learn Water Pulse through TM, which means it can also have it as a Bred-on move.

Lady Vulpix
20th May 2006, 10:31 AM
Numel LV10 (f)
Houndour LV6 (f)
Magby LV6 (m)

Shellder LV9 (f)
Seel LV9 (m)

Skarmory LV6 (f)
Paras LV12 (m)

Shuckle LV11 (m)
Heracross LV6 (f)
Omanyte LV8 (m)

Magnemite LV10 (-)
Minun LV9 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)

Carvanha LV8 (m)

pokemon4eva
21st May 2006, 07:31 PM
I'd like to adopt Carvanha and Heracross

Ace64
21st May 2006, 07:35 PM
They're yours, but you should be careful. Don't adopt too many Pokemon at first, or you may find yourself overwhelmed.

Shai
9th June 2006, 01:27 AM
Skarmory LV6 (f)

Might I adopt Skarmory?

Ace64
9th June 2006, 09:23 AM
Sure, take care of her.

Arina Arono
9th June 2006, 11:50 PM
May I have the houndour?

Ace64
10th June 2006, 05:11 PM
Sure,welcome back.

Lady Vulpix
11th June 2006, 07:34 AM
Numel LV10 (f)
Bagon LV5 (f)
Magby LV6 (m)

Shellder LV9 (f)
Seel LV9 (m)

Roselia LV8 (f)
Paras LV12 (m) - Extra TM Move: Leech Life.

Shuckle LV11 (m)
Sudowoodo LV9 (f)
Omanyte LV8 (m)

Magnemite LV10 (-)
Minun LV9 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)

Trapinch LV6 (m)

Crazy Elf Boy
13th June 2006, 11:05 PM
Trapinch LV6 (m)

May i please adopt him

Ace64
14th June 2006, 02:24 PM
The trapinch is yours. Take care of him.

Inferno_Dragon
14th June 2006, 02:55 PM
Okay, time to spend myself more out in the TPM.

Can I adopt the Seel LV9 (male)?

Ace64
14th June 2006, 03:29 PM
The Seel is yours. Don't forget your bred-on move.

Crazy Elf Boy
15th June 2006, 05:52 AM
Thanx I shall call him Seraph and if i can have the bred on move Crunch PLZ

Inferno_Dragon
25th June 2006, 07:03 PM
Can I adopt the Roselia LV8 (female)?

Ace64
25th June 2006, 07:13 PM
She's yours. Take care of her.

Crazy Elf Boy
30th June 2006, 12:02 AM
Can i plz get the Bagon LV 5 (f) plz

With the bred on move headbutt

Skye
30th June 2006, 12:16 AM
Well, I'm sure you can have Bagon,. but you would have to give her a different bred on move. The BOMs avaliable are:

Thrash
Hydro Pump
Dragon Rage
Belly Drum
Twister
or Dragon Dance

Plus, you can chose from any R/S/E/FR/LG TM or tutoral move she could normally learn form the game.

Crazy Elf Boy
30th June 2006, 12:25 AM
Okay thanx can i have the BOM as Dragon Rage then

Ace64
30th June 2006, 12:55 AM
Sure you can, Crazy. Too many Bagons around anyway.
Darkfire gets a stamp for her help. Whee.

The Blue Avenger
30th June 2006, 01:03 AM
Wait, I thought Bagon would be able to get Headbutt, considering that the move can be bred onto one - just breed two Bagon with Headbutt together, right?

Crazy Elf Boy
30th June 2006, 01:30 AM
No I think that he was suggesting a better BOM than headbutt

Lady Vulpix
30th June 2006, 06:19 AM
Bagon learns Headbutt naturally at level 17. That's why it doesn't count as a bred-on move.

Crazy Elf Boy
4th July 2006, 07:35 AM
Yeh i would like to Adopt the Omanyte (m) LV8 plz I shall call him Shellshocker and can any one suggest a good BOM

Skye
4th July 2006, 09:41 AM
BOMs: Slam, Supersonic, Bubblebeam, Aurora Beam, Haze, Rockslide, Spikes. If you want a suggestion, don't chose Rockslide or Bubblebeam. At level 10, you could give him Rockslide as his free level, and Bubblebeam can be bought at the Rewards Center. Also, check the Pokezoo adoption center. On the first page is a list of Pokedexes to help you with breeding moves and such.

Have fun!

Crazy Elf Boy
4th July 2006, 08:40 PM
Ok thank you his BOM shall be Aurora Beam

Ace64
4th July 2006, 09:29 PM
Ok, take care.

Lady Vulpix
6th July 2006, 06:16 PM
Numel LV10 (f)
Torkoal LV13 (f)
Magby LV6 (m)

Shellder LV9 (f)
Horsea LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Splash.

Beautifly LV10 (f)

Shuckle LV11 (m)
Sudowoodo LV9 (f)
Tyrogue LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Mach Punch.

Magnemite LV10 (-)
Minun LV9 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)

Castform LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Conversion 2.
Swinub LV8 (f) - Extra TM Move: Mud Shot.

Crazy Elf Boy
6th July 2006, 10:36 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall adopt Horsea LV 8 with the BOM Dragon rage (if Possible)

and the Tyrouge LV 6 with the BOM Ice punch (if Possible)

Inferno_Dragon
7th July 2006, 12:03 AM
I will adopt the Torkoal LV13 Female. It will call Torkoal Etna Prometheus. It's Bred On Move will be Eruption. And does she get a TM? I read something about free TM's when they reach LVs 10, 20, 30,40,50, etc.

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2006, 12:07 AM
Yes, she does. Every Pokemon gets a free TM move at levels of multiples of 10 - so if you adopt one that's over level 10, it automatically gets a free TM. Nice, no?

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2006, 05:30 AM
Jeff gets a stamp for his help.
Crazy Elf Boy gets the Horsea and Tyrogue.
Inferno Dragon gets the Torkoal.

Take care of them all.

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2006, 03:55 AM
Yes I shall adopt one more for now and it shall be the Castform LV 6 with the BOM move Hail.

classy_cat18
8th July 2006, 10:05 AM
Wouldn't you want one of the Egg Moves? Like Future Sight or Psych Up?

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2006, 08:07 PM
Ok thankyou I would like the BOM Future sight please.

Ace64
8th July 2006, 09:21 PM
Glad that's taken care of. Take care of her, elf. Shonta, have a stamp. It's on me.

dark fire
14th July 2006, 08:06 PM
I was wondering but could I get a female Vulpix for the day?

Ace64
14th July 2006, 08:10 PM
There are no Vulpix available to adopt. Also, what do you mean "for the day?"

dark fire
14th July 2006, 08:23 PM
what I mean about "for today" well I didn't really write that (my cousins over and I think he was messing with my computer) :slightly embarrassed: but if theres no Vulpix do you think I could get a Tyrogrue that knows the TM Mach punch. :red face:

Bison Woes
14th July 2006, 10:08 PM
A list of available Pokemon is on the page before this one, darkfire. A few have been adopted from the list (a Horsea, a Torkoal, a Castform, and a Tyrogue) but there are others to choose from. If you don't see one you'd like, check out the Pokemon Zoo Adoption Center or wait for an updated list to appear here.

Lady Vulpix
15th July 2006, 05:51 PM
Bison Woes gets a stamp for her help. So now we have a Darkfire and a dark fire. This could get confusing.

Lady Vulpix
15th July 2006, 05:55 PM
Numel LV10 (f)
Ponyta LV9 (f)
Magby LV6 (m)

Shellder LV9 (f)
Wingull LV8 (m)

Beautifly LV10 (f)

Shuckle LV11 (m)
Sudowoodo LV9 (f)
Makuhita LV6 (m)

Magnemite LV10 (-)
Minun LV9 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)

Mawile LV7 (m)

Crazy Elf Boy
15th July 2006, 09:28 PM
Yes once again!!!!!!!!!!

Can I please get the Mawhile LV 7 (m) with th BOM Fireblast please.

Lady Vulpix
16th July 2006, 10:39 AM
Sure!

Good thing I used the randomizer. i would have never thought of putting a Mawile on the list by myself.

Everoy
18th July 2006, 10:23 PM
I have given Mittens, my Mareep, to Bison Woes. If I need to pay for an abondonment, *pays five stamps*. I'll take her off of my site once I see her on Bison Woes's site.

(EDIT: Er, I can't really take her off the site, because I can't access my account (I could do forgot password, except that it's a no longer existent e-mail.) I'll make a new website, I was planning on it anyway.)

I realized today that I had sixteen pokemon because I never recorded my Eevee egg *kicks self* which was 15, and my recent adoption of Latte makes sixteen. I remember that the Eevee will have a rainbow mane, I'll make sure to check the breeding topic for gender and bred-on move.

Bison Woes
18th July 2006, 10:33 PM
Here to verify that I will be adopting Mittens the Mareep. If I may, Patrick, may I add 'Kana' to Mittens' name? She will still be called Mittens in everything on this board.

Everoy
18th July 2006, 10:57 PM
I don't mind if you change her name in anyway, I was planning on changing her name anyway.

Bison Woes
19th July 2006, 08:21 AM
I'll have Kana as a small nickname for her. She's up on the site now under Water (too lazy to do it last night). Thank you.

Everoy
19th July 2006, 01:44 PM
Okay, I made a new website, it's much better :)

Inferno_Dragon
3rd August 2006, 01:23 PM
Can I adopt the Ponyta LV9 (f)? I will give it the name Pegasus and its Breed on Move will be Flame Wheel.

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2006, 04:08 PM
That's the 2nd female Ponyta to be given that name. I hope she doesn't encounter the same fate as the first one. <possible foreshadowing>Although not all may be said and done about the first one.</possible foreshadowing>

Inferno_Dragon
3rd August 2006, 04:22 PM
Don't worry, Lady Vulpix. I don't what happened to the first female Ponyta named Pegasus but it isn't going to happen with this one.

Kyuubi
6th August 2006, 03:04 PM
May I adopt the Spinda ? His bred-on move shall be Disable, if that's ok. :)
I'll also try and come up with a name for him later on but I really don't have any idea at this time.

Lady Vulpix
7th August 2006, 05:48 AM
He's all yours. :)

Lady Vulpix
7th August 2006, 05:50 AM
Numel LV10 (f)
Houndour LV7 (m)
Magby LV6 (m)

Shellder LV9 (f)
Wingull LV8 (m)

Beautifly LV10 (f)

Shuckle LV11 (m)
Sudowoodo LV9 (f)
Makuhita LV6 (m)

Magnemite LV10 (-)
Minun LV9 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)
Cleffa LV7 (f)

Slowpoke LV10 (m)

Charles Legend
26th August 2006, 09:40 PM
May I please Adopt Houndour LV7 (m) his Name shal be Rookie... ;)

~Charles Legend

Lady Vulpix
27th August 2006, 09:23 AM
Of course. He's all yours.

Wolfsong
14th January 2007, 01:28 PM
I hate to do this but i'm releasing Dodger and Sweetie. They will still appear in my stories but they won't be battling members of the team. I haven't used them in a while, and given my absence which will hopefully be over soon.... *pays 10 stamps leaving me with 13*

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2007, 01:33 PM
Are you sure? I don't see why you need to release them, if they will still be in your stories. You can just not have them battle unless you feel like it. By releasing them, you're losing the posibility of allowing them to battle/race/etc. ever again.

Wolfsong
14th January 2007, 11:53 PM
I understand, and i'm sure. Like i said, they will still appear in stories jsut not battling for levels and racing.

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2007, 06:13 PM
Numel LV10 (f)
Chimchar LV5 (m)
Magby LV6 (m)

Shellder LV9 (f)
Wingull LV8 (m)

Beautifly LV10 (f)

Shuckle LV11 (m)
Sudowoodo LV9 (f)
Makuhita LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Vital Throw

Magnemite LV10 (-)
Minun LV9 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)
Cleffa LV7 (f)

Slowpoke LV10 (m)

Charles Legend
27th March 2007, 11:50 PM
My I please Adpot that Lv5 male Chimchar?

his name well be "The Punisher." ;)

~Charles Legend

Lady Vulpix
28th March 2007, 07:37 AM
Alright! You seem to be collecting DP pokemon lately. Just remember you can't have more than 15 pokemon in total.

Charles Legend
28th March 2007, 10:54 PM
Gabi I am sorry if I you think I am greedy for D/P pokemon, I was not trying to be....

~Charles Legend

Lady Vulpix
29th March 2007, 07:45 AM
It's ok. I'm just warning you because there have been times when others have been too eager and adopted too many pokemon, and then ended up abandoning many of them. I wouldn't like to see that happen again.

Lady Vulpix
16th June 2007, 08:01 AM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

For a (still undetermined) limited time, everyone whose team isn't full may adopt one non-evolved level 5 pokemon of their choice (no legendaries and no Dratinis, and by unevolved I mean they have to be at a stage they can be born as, so Mantine, Snorlax, etc. are available).

Make the best of it.

*Murkrow
16th June 2007, 03:04 PM
Do you pick the gender or will a worker do that for you?

Tossed and turned between three choices but can I have a Riolu?

Lady Vulpix
16th June 2007, 04:11 PM
You can pick the gender... as long as it's a valid gender for the pokemon you choose. And yes, you can.

Crystal Tears
16th June 2007, 05:09 PM
Hey, I haven't been here in a while. Is is okay if I adopt that Beautifly? And Um... I'll decide my choice pokemon later.

I shall name her... Adeyaka. Her TM shall be TM29 Psychic. I don't think Beautifly can learn any bred-on moves. o.o

Lady Vulpix
16th June 2007, 05:12 PM
She's yours. Thanks for adopting her, Sierra! She'd been waiting here for a while.

Mystic_clown
16th June 2007, 07:42 PM
Hmm, I'm new to this, but I would like to adopt the Exeggcute, and I shall dub him...um...Cluster!

As for my choice pokemon, I shall have a male Mime Jr, and I shall call him Halrequinn!

Lady Vulpix
16th June 2007, 08:00 PM
Take good care of them, Mystic_clown. And welcome!

Remember you can give each of them a bred-on move, and Cluster also gets a free TM for being above level 10.

Mystic_clown
16th June 2007, 09:36 PM
Ok, for Cluster, his bred on move will be Ancient Power, while his TM will be Giga Drain.

For Harlequinn, his bred move shall be Teeter Dance.

Crystal Tears
16th June 2007, 10:10 PM
For my last adoption for the day... May I please have the Luvdisc?

I shall name her Kibou.

I'm not sure but am I allowed to give her a TM? or is it to late? Her bred-on move shall be Supersonic.

*Murkrow
17th June 2007, 05:40 AM
I'll adopt a male then with Inner Focus as his ability and Bullet Punch as the bred on move. I'll call him Riley.

Lady Vulpix
17th June 2007, 08:07 AM
Nice name, Hannah!

And yes, Sierra, Kibou gets a free TM. Give her luv... and sorry about the lame joke.

I'm emptying the storage box with the next update.

Lady Vulpix
17th June 2007, 08:20 AM
Numel LV10 (f)
Gible LV6 (f)
Magby LV6 (m)

Shellder LV9 (f)
Wingull LV8 (m)
Staryu LV9 (-) - Extra TM Move: Conversion

Gligar LV10 (m) - Extra TM Move: Guillotine
Spinarak LV10 (f) - Extra TM Move: Constrict

Shuckle LV11 (m)
Sudowoodo LV9 (f)
Makuhita LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Vital Throw

Magnemite LV10 (-)
Minun LV9 (f)
Chinchou LV10 (m)

Free Range Corral
Lickitung LV9 (f)
Cleffa LV7 (f)

Slowpoke LV10 (m)

Crystal Tears
17th June 2007, 09:15 AM
oooooh, I want the Gible Please!

Back to Kibou's TM... It shall be the ever so handy Protect.

Back to the Gible...
Her name shall be Chiageya, and her Bred on move shall be... Iron Head (*snicker....*)