PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Tamers Adoption Center version 26

Pages : [1] 2 3

Lady Vulpix
13th September 2004, 07:12 AM
Workers: Wolfsong, Lady Vulpix, classy_cat18, lvl100mewtwo, Hypothenuse Man and possibly Guardian Lune.

Welcome to another version of the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center!
You can adopt any of the pokemon from the list. You can take up to 2 pokemon a day, and they can't be from the same section. Remember you can have up to 15 adopted pokemon, so choose carefully.

If this is your first time here, you can take a level 5 pokemon of your choice (except evolved, legendaries or Dratini) as your starter.

For further information, refer to the FAQ (http://forboards.tripod.com/FAQ.html).
These are the pokemon who are currently waiting to get new trainers:

Current list of adoptable pokemon (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=583277)

DT Storage Box
The Storage box has moved to the Reward Center.

Please Note When an 'Extra TM Move' is displayed beside a Pokemon name, that Pokemon will have the following moves:

The moves it normally uses up until its current level.
A Breeding Move (Either Naturally or TM)
The extra TM

...the extra TM move is included, and does not count as the Pokemon's bred-on move.

An abandoned pokemon does not get a new bred-on move.

Jay
13th September 2004, 07:50 AM
I would love a Feebas.

Lady Vulpix
13th September 2004, 07:56 AM
Then you can have one. :) Just don't use her as a dinghy. http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/Faces/wink.txt

LightNinetales
13th September 2004, 08:51 AM
I realized that I had only 13 pokemon(I thought I had 14) + an egg I'll get as soon as Murkrow comes back. So I can adopt another one. I also realized that I miss Sparkle, and.... I don't know if I can, but I'd like to re-adopt my pokemon. If I can't... well, I hope he'll find a better trainer.

Lady Vulpix
13th September 2004, 09:39 AM
Yes, you can have Sparkle again. It will be good to see him return home. :)

Linc
13th September 2004, 03:00 PM
Hello everyone. I got a Scary Face TM from the EMT, and I don't really need it, so I'll donate it to the adoption center.

Lady Vulpix
13th September 2004, 06:26 PM
Alright, Linc. There's a Machop up here who can use that TM. *Edits first post.*

Moonlight Espeon
4th October 2004, 08:16 PM
You can adopt two from each center, right? That was to my best knowledge..
Anyway..
I'll take the Chansey and the Machop (geez, that Machop's TMs are building up o.o;;;)
Chansey shall be named Healer and its bred-on move shall be Psychic.
Machop shall be named Karate and its bred on move shall be.. hmm.. Rock Slide.

Lady Vulpix
5th October 2004, 12:31 PM
Thanks for adopting them. You're right, those TMs were piling up. Now you have 2 quite versatile pokemon. Train them well!

Moonlight Espeon
5th October 2004, 04:24 PM
A new day, two new Pokemon.
(will start constructing a site for Adopted Pokemon after this)
I will adopt the Grimer and the Corphish.
Grimer's name shall be Acid and its bred on move shall be Toxic.
Corphish's name shall be Crab and its bred on move shall be.. hmm.. Crunch.

Lady Vulpix
6th October 2004, 11:32 AM
Take good care of them! Just please be careful not to adopt any pokemon you'll abandon (or lose) later.

powermudkip
7th October 2004, 08:43 PM
Hmm...I'd like to adopt the Cubone, and it's bred on move will be...Rock Slide
And I'd like to adopt the Gligar...And it's bred on move will be Sandstorm! ^_^

Lady Vulpix
7th October 2004, 08:53 PM
Oh, two ground types! Train them well, Hunter!

DarkPsychicCharizard
8th October 2004, 05:55 PM
I think Growlithe and Gastly have been here long enough... I'd like to adopt them both, please. I'll name the Growlithe Joash, and his bred-on move will be Heat Wave. I'll name the Gastly Bakemono, and his bred-on move will be Haze.

Charizard04621
9th October 2004, 08:30 AM
Take care of them. :)

Btw, waiting on the poll results to put more pokémon in. Vote, vote, vote, people!

classy_cat18
9th October 2004, 09:10 AM
I think it's time to break my rule of 'No Boys Allowed'. I would like to adopt the Kecleon, please.

Moonlight Espeon
9th October 2004, 09:21 AM
2 more Pokemon for my team.
I'll adopt the Sableye and the Tentacool, if I may.
Sableye will be named Haunt, and its bred-on move shall be Shadow Ball.
The Tentacool has been sitting there for an eternity.. Its name shall be Aqua and its bred-on move shall be Surf. If I adopt it over Lv. 10, do I get to pick a free Lv. 10 TM? If I do I'd like to teach it Sludge Bomb also.

SneaselReborned
9th October 2004, 11:58 AM
[EDIT] Actually, changed my mind. Can I keep my old adopties from last time I was here (like a year ago)?

Pidgetto Level 22 (F)
Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Whirlwind, Faint Attack, Steel Wing, Swift

I'm hoping I'm allowed to keep it !!

Moonlight Espeon
9th October 2004, 12:02 PM
Umm.. SneaselReborned.. Pichu can't learn Surf, because the Surfing Pikachu and the Flying Pikachu things were only in Yellow, and the possibility of learning Surf is only with a Pikachu.
Once you evolve your Pichu, you can teach it Surf for a free TM move (I believe), but I don't think Pichu itself can learn Surf.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

SneaselReborned
9th October 2004, 12:08 PM
Well, my Pokedex said it can learn Surf, prolly as a Breeding Move. But it doens't matter now, check updated post.

andyizcool
9th October 2004, 12:11 PM
You get a Pichu with Surf after depositting 1499 Pokemon onto Pokemon Box.

Lady Vulpix
9th October 2004, 07:25 PM
Pokemon Box moves don't count here, as stated on the FAQ (http://forboards.tripod.com/FAQ.html). However, the AC/CC TM list (http://forboards.tripod.com/New_TMs.txt) says Pikachus can have Surf as a bred-on move, and since Pikachus are born as Pichus, then that means Pichus can too.
Thanks to everyone for adopting all those pokemon. Train them well!
And SneaselReborned, you can still have your Pidgeotto. Welcome back!

classy_cat18
9th October 2004, 08:34 PM
Thanks. His name will be Bandit and his bred on move will be Magic Coat.

*Murkrow
10th October 2004, 08:02 AM
I'm afraid I've got two Pokémon that I'm going to release into the wild, my Torchic, Tazim, and one of my male Sneasels, Sniebel. They're not fitting in any more, and I know that I'll never raise them.

*Pays 10 Stamps*

Lady Vulpix
10th October 2004, 04:18 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that. Oh, well... I hope they're alright, wherever they go.

Lady Vulpix
14th October 2004, 09:07 AM
Caledor's Nature Protection Agency
Vulpix LV6 (f)
Bagon LV5 (f)
Numel LV7 (m)

Antarctic Survivor Recovery Agency
Delibird LV7 (m) - Extra TM Moves: Softboiled, Splash
Seel LV9 (f)
Squirtle LV5 (m) - Extra TM Move: Withdraw

Jungle Deforestation Recovery Agency
Surskit LV6 (m)
Gulpin LV5 (f) - Extra TM Move: Sludge
Roselia LV6 (f)

Professional Sports Breeding System
Geodude LV7 (m) - Extra TM Moves: Harden, Rock Blast
Mankey LV8 (f) - Extra TM move: Revenge
Tyrogue LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Mach Punch

Electric Shutdown Retirement System
Electrike LV5 (f)
Chinchou LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Secret Power
Pichu LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Sweet Kiss

Free Range Corral
Castform LV8 (f)
Ditto (Gerald) LV8 (-) - Knows Transform. Trait: Limber.
Meowth LV7 (m)

Universal Adoption Center
Natu LV9 (m)
Wobbuffet LV7 (f)
Nosepass LV6 (f) - Extra TM Moves: Lock On, Explosion

DT Storage Box

Please Note When an 'Extra TM Move' is displayed beside a Pokemon name, that Pokemon will have the following moves:

The extra TM

...the extra TM move is included, and does not count as the Pokemon's bred-on move.

DarkPsychicCharizard
14th October 2004, 01:11 PM
I would like to adopt Meowth. I will name him Jacob, and his bred-on move will be Hypnosis.

I would also like to adopt Bagon. I will name her (wow, female Bagon o_O) Skye, and her bred-on move will be Dragon Dance.

Lady Vulpix
14th October 2004, 02:34 PM
Train them well.

The chance of a Bagon being female is 50%, but I think I get what you mean. Now many may want her for breeding.

Moonlight Espeon
14th October 2004, 02:45 PM
Go go Lv. 9 Pokemon 8)
I'll adopt the Natu and the Seel. (Yay, a Seel! Whee)
The Seel shall be named Icicle and its bred on move shall be.. Ice Beam.
Natu shall be named Premonition and its bred-on move shall be Psychic.

Lady Vulpix
14th October 2004, 02:49 PM
Yes, the dice were generous with the levels this time. I wonder how much time will pass before the Wobbuffets gets adopted, though.

Take care of your new pokemon, Kelly. By the way, how many do you have now? 12? Be careful, since you're approaching the limit.

Moonlight Espeon
14th October 2004, 02:56 PM
Yes, the dice were generous with the levels this time. I wonder how much time will pass before the Wobbuffets gets adopted, though.

Take care of your new pokemon, Kelly. By the way, how many do you have now? 12? Be careful, since you're approaching the limit.

There are only 10 on my site.. o.o;

EDIT: Oops, forgot to add the Sableye and Tentacool. Yes, it is 12, I will save the last 3 slots for Pokemon I want BADLY (Eevee to name one XD)

caimsfiredragon377
28th October 2004, 05:23 PM
may I have the ditto Gerald?

Lady Vulpix
28th October 2004, 05:31 PM
Yes, you can. Take good care of Gerald, caimsfiredragon!

Lady Vulpix
28th October 2004, 05:41 PM
Vulpix LV6 (f)
Magby LV8 (f)
Numel LV7 (m)

Staryu LV7 (-) - Extra TM Move: Cosmic Power
Squirtle LV5 (m) - Extra TM Move: Withdraw

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Tyrogue LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Mach Punch

Electrike LV5 (f)

Free Range Corral
Castform LV8 (f)
Smeargle LV6 (f)
Dunsparce LV10 (m)

Sandshrew LV5 (m)
Wobbuffet LV7 (f)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

BlazikenKevin
28th October 2004, 06:03 PM
I'll take the nosepass, please...

Lady Vulpix
28th October 2004, 06:08 PM
Train her well, Kevin!

BlazikenKevin
28th October 2004, 06:11 PM
OH YEAH!!! I forgot one thing!!! THERE IS A DUNSPARCE!!! Teh pokemon that pwns j00!!! I'll take it, as my second pokemon for the day!

Lady Vulpix
28th October 2004, 06:17 PM
Lol! Alright, train him well too!
I wonder what you'll name him.

Charizard04621
28th October 2004, 06:28 PM
I'm donating my Cosmic Power TM to the center.

Lady Vulpix
28th October 2004, 06:30 PM
Which means our Staryu gets it. *Edits list.* Thanks, Karin!

Shadow Djinn
28th October 2004, 07:04 PM
Last one before I start to save up for Mr. Dratini ^_^

May I adopt the Squirtle, Male please? His name will be Mist, and his bred on/TM move will be Ice Beam...Is that possible? I forgot pretty much everything about AC now XD.

Bamm
28th October 2004, 08:27 PM
OOHH! May I have the Tyrogue and the Magby, PRETTY PLEASE!

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2004, 09:30 AM
You both get the pokemon you've requested. I think Mist is a strange name for a male, but it's up to you.

*Murkrow
29th October 2004, 11:44 AM
I've been thinking, and may I have Vulpix please?

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2004, 11:45 AM
Of course, Hannah! Take care of her!

*Murkrow
29th October 2004, 11:50 AM
Thanks, I will^_^ I'm not sure what I'll call her yet, but she'll have Heat Wave as her bred on move.

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2004, 11:50 AM
Houndour LV6 (f)
Cyndaquil LV5 (m)
Numel LV7 (m)

Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Makuhita LV6 (m)

Electrike LV5 (f)

Free Range Corral
Castform LV8 (f) - Extra TM Move: Weather Ball
Smeargle LV6 (f)
Zangoose LV5 (m)

Sandshrew LV5 (m)
Wobbuffet LV7 (f)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

AntiAsh Superstar
29th October 2004, 02:54 PM
Okaaay... random information about a large-ish chain of pokémon being swapped about. I decided to give Soo Lucky so that he could train with Kirei (besides, I think he'd prolly be better off with her anyways - that way the only loudmouth he has to deal with is Kass!). My fifteenth spot then gets immediately filled with certain psychic Raichus that I'm looking after for Dan, namely Thunderblast, who I think wants to spend some quality time with her girlfriend or something. :oh:

Aipom Of Doom
29th October 2004, 03:03 PM
Okaaay... random information about a large-ish chain of pokémon being swapped about. I decided to give Soo Lucky so that he could train with Kirei (besides, I think he'd prolly be better off with her anyways - that way the only loudmouth he has to deal with is Kass!). My fifteenth spot then gets immediately filled with certain psychic Raichus that I'm looking after for Dan, namely Thunderblast, who I think wants to spend some quality time with her girlfriend or something. :oh:

I thought you were only looking after one certain psychic Raichu for me (though, I doubt Sumi would complain if there were more) =P.

(confirmed)

Kirei
29th October 2004, 03:25 PM
I confirm I'm taking Lucky :) :196:

Charizard04621
29th October 2004, 03:50 PM
O_o; How did Delibird learn Softboiled?

Bamm
29th October 2004, 07:58 PM
I'll do the following:

Tyrogue: Solo /w Thunder Punch

Magby: Venus /w Overheat(?)

Thanks!

Shadow Djinn
29th October 2004, 11:15 PM
Miscounted :X. This is last pokemon before the Dratiini I'll save up for, followed by another Dratini XD. I will adopt the Sandshrew Male, with his name Hazenglian, another weird name like Mist =D. His BOM will be the spiffy Crush Claw.

Lady Vulpix
31st October 2004, 04:31 PM
Take care of him!
So... you're aiming for 2 Dratinis? That may take some time. Good luck with that!
As for the Softboiled question, Delibird got it from the Storage Box. It's one of the special compatibilities listed on the AC/CC TMs list (http://forboards.tripod.com/New_TMs.txt), which can be used for Reward Center TMs (adopted pokemon only), Crystal Caves Kiosk TMs (captured pokemon only), tournament prize TMs (adopted or captured, depending on who the tournament was for), or EMT TMs (any kind of pokemon).

Skye
1st November 2004, 04:26 PM
I would like to donate my Weather Ball TM to the Castform, please. I hope she likes it ^_^

Lady Vulpix
1st November 2004, 04:38 PM
Thanks. I'm sure she will. :)

Moonlight Espeon
1st November 2004, 04:52 PM
Ooh.. OOH.. I'd like to have my 14th Pokemon please XD.

I am so adopting that Houndour before anyone else takes it. Its bred on move shall be.. Crunch. And its name shall be.. Darkfire. :D

Lady Vulpix
1st November 2004, 05:04 PM
Were you inspired in another TPMer by any chance?
Take care of her, Kelly.

Moonlight Espeon
1st November 2004, 06:04 PM
Lol, no. I just used Darkfire because it fit the situation and I've used that a lot.. Thanks.
And, just a general question, would anybody by any chance have an Eevee that they can't take care of, or two Eevees that can breed? Cause I've been looking for a second Eevee to have an Espeon as my 15th adoptee, lol.

Lady Vulpix
1st November 2004, 07:28 PM
Why don't you go to the breeding center (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30966)?

Sceptile_Master
2nd November 2004, 01:38 PM
I have never tried this adopting pokemon thing. I hope I can adopt the delibird. I am very new to adopting pokemon but does it just have softboiled and splash and can it have more than four moves. What can i do with it if I am allowed to have it. Should i put it in my sig with its attacks and gender. Also can i nickname it Cloud.

andyizcool
2nd November 2004, 01:43 PM
I have never tried this adopting pokemon thing. I hope I can adopt the delibird. I am very new to adopting pokemon but does it just have softboiled and splash and can it have more than four moves. What can i do with it if I am allowed to have it. Should i put it in my sig with its attacks and gender. Also can i nickname it Cloud.
Delibird would have the moves it's meant to have upto the Level it is, a breed on move, and any extra TMs. The good thing is in the AC/CC Subforum Pokemon can have more than four moves, they can have as many moves as they like. Adopted Pokemon can be used at the Battle Range in Scenarios or battle against other Trainers at the Battle Tower. You can either put its information in your sig or on your own website.

Sceptile_Master
2nd November 2004, 02:17 PM
So can i adopt it. Also how can i get a website to put the pokemon on.

Shadow Djinn
2nd November 2004, 07:34 PM
I think it's been adopted already, not very sure. Also, for websites, try these...

www.geocities.com
www.freewebs.com

I use freewebs, but hey, your choice.

The_Missing_Link
2nd November 2004, 07:40 PM
I think it's been adopted already, not very sure. Also, for websites, try these...

www.geocities.com
www.freewebs.com

I use freewebs, but hey, your choice.

You should try taking a look at the other posts first. No one has adopted the Delibird

You could also use Angelfire, which I think is simple. If you don't know HTML though, you'll need help

Charizard04621
3rd November 2004, 07:05 AM
Yeah, I think Angelfire has a thorough readme on HTML basics, though if that's not enough you could ask help from me or someone else with an angelfire site. I dislike geocities; I tried it and gave up soon because it didn't let me upload any images properly. -_- Anyway, I think angelfire is the most popular host, so you'd get the most help from people around here if you use it. *shrug*

Sceptile_Master
3rd November 2004, 02:01 PM
Is that a yes. I have listed it on my new site in progress. I will put a link to my site in my sig soon.

Wolfsong
3rd November 2004, 02:04 PM
Yeah, take care of it. Sorry it took so long but i've been busy this week.

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2004, 07:25 AM
Andy gets a stamp for his help.
Sceptile_Master, I would recommend that you read the FAQ (http://forboards.tripod.com/FAQ.html). You may find more answers there.

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2004, 07:37 AM
Ponyta LV6 (f)
Cyndaquil LV5 (m)
Numel LV7 (m)

Remoraid LV5 (m)
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Gulpin LV5 (f) - Extra TM Moves: Sludge, Spit Up
Roselia LV6 (f)

Makuhita LV6 (m)

Electrike LV5 (f)

Free Range Corral
Smeargle LV6 (f)
Zangoose LV5 (m)

Skarmory LV5 (m)
Wobbuffet LV7 (f)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

Knight of Time
4th November 2004, 08:08 AM
Hi!

I'd like to start over on my Adopted Pokemon collection, so may I adopt the Pichu please?

BTW, can Pokemon have a move learnt by a FR/LG move tutor as a breed-on move?

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2004, 08:44 AM
Oh, yet another person who slammed the door on his way out is back. Before taking the Pichu, are you sure you want to start over and won't do the same again? Even if people go back to laughing at you?

As for your question, I guess they can, since move tutor moves have always counted as TMs here.

Knight of Time
4th November 2004, 08:58 AM
Oh, yet another person who slammed the door on his way out is back. Before taking the Pichu, are you sure you want to start over and won't do the same again? Even if people go back to laughing at you?

As for your question, I guess they can, since move tutor moves have always counted as TMs here.

Yes, I do wish to start over please.

My life outside of TPM has been tough at times (including the days of utter frustration when I was working on a cave level in my now gone hack of Super Mario World, I'd be glad to explain it over AIM), and I definitely have no idea where I would be in life if I never even came to TPM in the first place (back in 2000 of course). I kinda feel like a new person right now...

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2004, 10:08 AM
Alright, there's not much I can do, so I'll take your word and hope it works out better this time. Take care of your new Pichu, Kyle.

Oh, and if by any you'd like to post at Expedia again, you should know you're no longer where you used to be.

Knight of Time
4th November 2004, 11:32 AM
Okay, thanks Gabi. :)

I'm probably not going to give my Pichu a nickname for a while (maybe when he becomes a Raichu I'll give him one), but I'm going to make his Breed-On Move Surf, for obvious reasons.

As for Expedia, yeah, I don't mind starting over.

'goes to Expedia to start a brand new quest'

Sceptile_Master
4th November 2004, 02:53 PM
Ooohh I like remoraids can i take that to.

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2004, 03:17 PM
Yes, you can, Sceptile Master. Take care of him!

Sceptile_Master
4th November 2004, 03:51 PM
I'll put him on my site right now.

Time to get into the games.

Knight of Time
5th November 2004, 09:43 AM
Hey.

May I adopt the Skarmory please?

Lady Vulpix
5th November 2004, 10:04 AM
Yes, you may, Kyle.

Knight of Time
5th November 2004, 10:13 AM
Okay, thank you Gabi. :)

I'm not sure what I will name my Skarmory (I'll probably make that decision someday at the Eevee House), but I'm going to make his breed-on move Drill Peck.

Lady Vulpix
5th November 2004, 10:14 AM
Ponyta LV6 (f)
Cyndaquil LV5 (m)
Numel LV7 (m)

Milotic LV5 (m)
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Makuhita LV6 (m)

Electrike LV5 (f)
Mareep LV9 (m)

Free Range Corral
Smeargle LV6 (f)
Zangoose LV5 (m)

Wooper LV5 (m)
Wobbuffet LV7 (f)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

Knight of Time
6th November 2004, 03:20 PM
Hi.

May I adopt the Zangoose please?

Oh, before I forget, I'd like my Skarmory's trait to be Keen Eye please.

Lady Vulpix
6th November 2004, 03:36 PM
Yes, you may. Train your Zangoose well.

Knight of Time
6th November 2004, 03:55 PM
Thanks again Gabi. :)

I'm going to name my Zangoose Raven, and his Breed-On Move will be Flail.

Cheesey
6th November 2004, 04:05 PM
Wow! A Milotic?! Can I pleeease adopt him? He'll be my last adopted pokemon. ^_^

Lady Vulpix
6th November 2004, 05:13 PM
Alright. Take care of him, Chris!

Bamm
7th November 2004, 09:07 PM
Can I have the Staryu, please? His name'll be...Tengo. And his bred-on move will be Thunder Bolt.

Kerel
7th November 2004, 10:23 PM
I'd like the Ponyta,
BOM> FLAMETHROWER
She'd be called Caroline
TRAIT FLASH FIRE

Lady Vulpix
8th November 2004, 05:48 AM
Both of you get the pokemon you've requested.
Take good care of Tengo and Caroline respectively. :)

Edit: sorry, BAMM. I hadn't noticed you were giving Staryu a bred-on move. You can buy a Thunderbolt TM at the Reward Center or wait until your Staryu gets to level 10, but you can't give it a bred-on move, since it's a genderless pokemon.

Charizard04621
8th November 2004, 07:55 PM
Staryu's genderless... Doesn't it not get a bred-on move?

The_Missing_Link
8th November 2004, 08:01 PM
Staryu's genderless... Doesn't it not get a bred-on move?

I think whichever Pokemon has the ability to get bred-on moves are able to get one. I mean, it's obvious that Caterpie's or Magikarp's can't but it shouldn't bar genderless Pokemon

Charizard04621
8th November 2004, 08:10 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought, but they didn't let me give Switchblade a move either, and the FAQ says genderless ones don't get anything.

Shadow Djinn
8th November 2004, 09:59 PM
Actually, it states it the faq that genderless pokemon do not get bred-on moves.

Lady Vulpix
9th November 2004, 08:32 AM
It's written on the FAQ. Genderless pokemon can't get bred-on moves, so clearly Staryu can't.

Lady Vulpix
9th November 2004, 08:42 AM
Bagon LV5 (f)
Cyndaquil LV5 (m)
Numel LV7 (m)

Wailmer LV10 (m)
Corsola LV8 (m)
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Makuhita LV6 (m)

Electrike LV5 (f)
Mareep LV9 (m)

Free Range Corral
Smeargle LV6 (f)
Porygon LV5 (-)

Wooper LV5 (m)
Wobbuffet LV7 (f)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

Knight of Time
9th November 2004, 09:06 AM
Ooh, another Porygon has appeared.

I'm actually starting to miss my old Porygon, so may I adopt this one, please?

Lady Vulpix
9th November 2004, 09:46 AM
Alright, Kyle, take care of your new Porygon. (Will you name it Cybertron after the previous one, or will this one get a new name?)

Knight of Time
9th November 2004, 09:55 AM
Alright, Kyle, take care of your new Porygon. (Will you name it Cybertron after the previous one, or will this one get a new name?)

Thanks for the new Porygon, Gabi. :)

As for the name of this Porygon, tough question. I'm not likely going to name this one Cybertron, as I can't think of any good name for it right now (whenever I adopt or capture Pokemon, it can be tough to think of nicknames for when I adopt or capture them).

Bamm
11th November 2004, 06:16 PM
OOH! Can I have the Bagon? Her name'll be Tempo and the BOM will be Hydro Pump. THANKS A MIL!

Charizard04621
11th November 2004, 07:26 PM
Sure, have fun with her.

Btw, just a reminder, did you see the previous messages? Staryu can't get a bred-on move.

Charizard04621
11th November 2004, 07:31 PM
Trapinch LV6 (f)
Cyndaquil LV5 (m)
Numel LV7 (m)

Wailmer LV10 (m)
Corsola LV8 (m)
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Makuhita LV6 (m)
Larvitar LV9 (m)

Electrike LV5 (f)
Mareep LV9 (m)

Free Range Corral
Smeargle LV6 (f)

Wooper LV5 (m)
Wobbuffet LV7 (f)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

Bamm
11th November 2004, 09:01 PM
Sorry, but can I have the Trapinch too? Names Cadence, BOM will be...Earthquake.

Shadow Djinn
11th November 2004, 11:37 PM
Curse you Larvaritar! Curse you and your coolness! x_x I'll only have one Dratini then, I guess >.<. Would like to adopt Larvaritar please--name will be
..um, Durandal =D and his BOM will be Ancient Power.

Lady Vulpix
12th November 2004, 09:23 AM
Bamm gets Cadence and Shadow Djinn gets Duranda. :)

DarkPsychicCharizard
12th November 2004, 09:36 AM
Ah, curses. I wanted that Trapinch. Ah, well... I wanted to adopt it along with the Cyndaquil anyway. I can do that, right? I will name him Touki, and his bred-on move will be Crush Claw.

Lady Vulpix
12th November 2004, 09:38 AM
Yes, you can have him. Train him well!

Lady Vulpix
12th November 2004, 09:45 AM
Vulpix LV8 (f)
Torchic LV5 (m)
Numel LV7 (m)

Wailmer LV10 (m)
Corsola LV8 (m)
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Makuhita LV6 (m)

Electrike LV5 (f)
Mareep LV9 (m)

Free Range Corral
Smeargle LV6 (f)
Ditto LV10 (-)

Wooper LV5 (m)
Wobbuffet LV7 (f)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

Shadow Djinn
12th November 2004, 10:32 AM
Ack...I typed in the wrong BOM x_x. Is it alright if I changed Durandal's BOM to Outrage, as I originally wanted it? x.x

Lady Vulpix
12th November 2004, 10:52 AM
I guess it's ok, since she hasn't battled yet.

Knight of Time
12th November 2004, 12:07 PM
Wow, a Vulpix!

May I adopt her please?

Lady Vulpix
12th November 2004, 01:42 PM
Yes, you may. Train her well!

Skye
13th November 2004, 09:00 AM
*pokes her rate of Adopting* Slow down! >.<U I'm not going to be happy about including all of these adoptions in my battles. Heh, maybe I'll skip the intros and the hastle of it all. X_x Well, what I'm getting at after a paragraph of rambling about adopting is that I would like to adopt Ditto, please. I think it will be a very interesting Pokemon to write battles on. And I've noticed that not many people who get Dittos battle with them. *huggles Ditto* Poor lil oober cool blob. ^_^U

Wow, I really DID write a paragraph just to adopt a Pokemon. XD Its name will be... figured out in a while. I know! Hinto!

Charizard04621
13th November 2004, 09:12 AM
Cool, that was fast. The last time a Ditto showed up it stayed in the center for a while, despite the fact that someone voted for the poor thing. :/ Here you go, take care of it!

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2004, 09:56 AM
Let me also note that I've been waiting for years to see someone train a Ditto at the Battle Range. Let's hope I finally get to see it. :D

Skye
13th November 2004, 10:02 AM
Don't worry, I'm not about to NOT train Hinto. I don't see why anyone else wouldn't want to try. I mean, Ditto is about as powerful as Mew... Uh... In its own way. ^_^ I was going to adopt the last Ditto here, Gerald, but I wanted a better outline of my AC team for the future. And now that I have one, I can safely have a Ditto. And I've written another paragraph of mindless babble. I'm hopeless. But if it makes anyone feel better about my mindless babble... *looks at Torchic* You'd still better be there tomorrow, because I'm planning on adopting you too. *kicks too fast adoption rate* Eheheheh... I'd get Torchic today, but I'm trying not to rush.

*Murkrow
13th November 2004, 11:11 AM
Just wondering, but didn't BlazikenKevin take that Nosepass? Unless another one turned up immediately in the same spot, same level, gender and extra moves.

Charizard04621
13th November 2004, 11:13 AM
Oo Yeah he did. Let me post an update...

Charizard04621
13th November 2004, 11:16 AM
Magby LV6 (f)
Torchic LV5 (m)
Numel LV7 (m)

Wailmer LV10 (m)
Corsola LV8 (m)
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Makuhita LV6 (m)

Electrike LV5 (f)
Mareep LV9 (m)

Free Range Corral
Smeargle LV6 (f)
Tauros LV9 (m)

Wooper LV5 (m)
Wobbuffet LV7 (f)
Shuppet LV8 (m)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

Knight of Time
13th November 2004, 01:42 PM
Yes, you may. Train her well!

Okay, thanks again Gabi. :)

I'm going to name my Vulpix Fiona, ad her breed-on move will be Heat Wave.

BTW, could I adopt the Tauros please?

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2004, 01:47 PM
Yes, just make sure you can keep all the pokemon you're adopting.

Skye
13th November 2004, 09:35 PM
I'd now like to adopt Torchic, please. ^_^

Charizard04621
14th November 2004, 09:59 AM
Take care of him. :)

Skye
14th November 2004, 10:07 AM
Thanks! His name will be Kana, and his BOM will be Reversal. I also have a question... Can a Pokemon learn the RS/LG/E Tutor moves for their free TM?

Cheesey
14th November 2004, 10:16 AM
A similar question was posted in the AC/CC rules topic (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=520206#post520206)

And yes, if that's what you mean, then they can, because now we know which pokemon can learn which moves from the move tutor. I hope that answers your question!

andyizcool
14th November 2004, 10:28 AM
Can a Pokemon learn the RS/LG/E Tutor moves for their free TM?
I don't think they'll allow learning moves from Pokemon Emerald Move Tutors because Pokemon Emerald is only out in Japan so some people don't believe information gotten from the game until it's out in English. This happened when some of us knew the Pokemon FR/LG Move Tutor moves when it was only released in Japan.

Charizard04621
14th November 2004, 10:40 AM
Yeah, Move Tutor moves from FRLG are all right, but not stuff from Emerald. We don't have the confirmed English version yet.

Sceptile_Master
14th November 2004, 04:28 PM
just saying that I have been trying to write stories with my two adopted pokemon and they aren't intresting because of the pokemon I have, i want to start over. And I am postive. I can then wait for an intresting looking pokemon to pop up.

Lady Vulpix
14th November 2004, 05:30 PM
So you want to leave your "precious" Cloud and your "amazingly cool" Stuart who you say to love so much because they aren't "interesting"? You can still adopt more pokemon, but I'm sure you can come up with a good story for the two you have. A pokemon's history and personality play a much bigger role in making it interesting than the species it belongs to.

The quotes come from your website, by the way.

Sceptile_Master
15th November 2004, 10:49 AM
Okay then, its just trying tomake a delibird with only present as a hurting attack and water gun to kill those pokemon. Wait Does Remoraid get a bred on move.

Cheesey
15th November 2004, 10:58 AM
Okay then, its just trying tomake a delibird with only present as a hurting attack and water gun to kill those pokemon. Wait Does Remoraid get a bred on move.

Yes, it does. Nearly every pokemon does, but of course there are exceptions (e.g. Ditto, which can only learn Transform).

The choice of bred on moves for Remoraid (for R/S/FR/LG) are as follows: Aurora Beam, Supersonic, Octazooka, Haze, Screech, Thunder Wave, Rock Blast.

I got that from www.pokemonfanuniverse.com/pokedex but there are other pokedexes you can use too.

Sceptile_Master
15th November 2004, 11:02 AM
Thunder wav looks cool. Now it can hax its way through stories.

Shadow Djinn
17th November 2004, 06:58 PM
Um, what about Crystal Move Tutors? There's one person next to the Celadon City Game Corner who teachers Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt for 3000 coins. Would that count? oO;

Lady Vulpix
18th November 2004, 07:58 AM
Yes, move tutors, TMs and HMs from R/B/Y/G/S/C/Ru/Sa/FR/LG can be chosen as bred-on moves.

Knight of Time
18th November 2004, 03:06 PM
Yes, just make sure you can keep all the pokemon you're adopting.

Thank you Gabi.

I'm going to name my Tauros Brash, and his Breed-On move will be Earthquake.

Shadow Djinn
22nd November 2004, 06:51 PM
I'm giving my Cyndaquil, Forge, to Kelly/Moonlight Espeon to take care of temporarily. He should be posting to confirm in a bit...

Linc
28th November 2004, 09:38 AM
I'm abandoning two of my adopted Pokemon. They just aren't the right kind of Pokemon for me.

Speices: Poliwag (M)
Name: None (if anyone adopts him, give him a new name, please)
Level: 7
Attacks: Whirlpool, Bubble
Trait: Damp

Species: Electrike (F)
Name: Legend (please give new name when adopted)
Level: 5
Attacks: Thunderbolt, Tackle, Thunder Wave

*pays correct amount of stamps and waves goodbye to Pokemon*

LightNinetales
28th November 2004, 11:12 AM
Linc: You forgot Electrike's trait, which is Static, if I remember correctly^.^

*vanishes*

Lady Vulpix
28th November 2004, 12:54 PM
The correct amount of stamps is 10. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope they get adopted soon.

Charizard04621
28th November 2004, 01:49 PM
Linc: You forgot Electrike's trait, which is Static, if I remember correctly^.^

*vanishes*

Or Lightningrod, unless you knew the Ability on that particular Electrike.

LightNinetales
28th November 2004, 01:51 PM
Yup, I forgot about Lightning Rod.

But even his site doesn't mention his Electrike's ability, does that mean the Electrike's next owner can choose his trait?

Linc
28th November 2004, 02:41 PM
Oh, sorry. The Electrike's trait is Static, as LightNinetales said.

Pidgeot
29th November 2004, 03:43 AM
I'm abandoning two of my adopted Pokemon. They just aren't the right kind of Pokemon for me.

Speices: Poliwag (M)
Name: None (if anyone adopts him, give him a new name, please)
Level: 7
Attacks: Whirlpool, Bubble
Trait: Damp

Species: Electrike (F)
Name: Legend (please give new name when adopted)
Level: 5
Attacks: Thunderbolt, Tackle, Thunder Wave

*pays correct amount of stamps and waves goodbye to Pokemon*

Ill take Poliwag, but Im confused - does he not have a nickname, or is his nickname "none"? O_o; Or does the adoption center choose a new nickname? Or do I choose a new nickname? Ahhhh...

Linc
29th November 2004, 06:54 AM
I put none, because he doesn't have a nickname, but I put that when someone adopts him, give him a new name, so you can give him the new name.

Lady Vulpix
29th November 2004, 07:43 AM
I'm glad you and the Poliwag have found each other, Connor. :)
Now, what will you name him?

Linc
29th November 2004, 03:13 PM
Hmm... I've been thinking, and I would like to adopt the Smeargle please.

Charizard04621
29th November 2004, 04:40 PM
All right... Take her, but I hope you're more careful with choosing this time.

Pidgeot
29th November 2004, 11:05 PM
I'm glad you and the Poliwag have found each other, Connor. :)
Now, what will you name him?

Yes, indeed it is a beautiful moment. *le jumps* (Its like a normal jump but more Frencher) I will name him Dante (Dahn-tay). W00t.

Lady Vulpix
30th November 2004, 09:00 AM
Magby LV6 (f)
Vulpix LV6 (f)
Numel LV7 (m)

Wailmer LV10 (m)
Corsola LV8 (m)
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Makuhita LV6 (m)

Electrike LV5 (f)
Mareep LV9 (m)

Free Range Corral
Porygon LV6 (-)
Electrike (Legend) LV5 (f) - Knows Thunderbolt, Tackle and Thunder Wave. Trait: Static.

Wooper LV5 (m)
Wobbuffet LV7 (f)
Shuppet LV8 (m)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

Kerel
30th November 2004, 08:48 PM
I'll take Vulpix LV6 (f), name Casey.

BOM/TM: DIG

Cheesey
1st December 2004, 11:54 AM
I'm sorry I'm doing this, but I'm abandoning my Tangela.

Muddles the male Tangela
Level: 9
Item: None
Trait: Chlorophyll

Moves: Constrict, Ingrain, Sleep Powder, Amnesia, Hidden Power Water.

I hope someone adopts him soon. Whoever does adopt him, you may change his name if you like. *hands over the required amount of stamps* It's 5, isnt it? I would check but I have to go now.

Lady Vulpix
1st December 2004, 11:54 AM
Take good care of Casey, Kerel! :)

Sorry to hear that, Cheesey. I hope someone adopts him soon. Yes, it's 5 stamps.

Phoenixsong
8th December 2004, 05:52 PM
Whee... looking for my very firstest adoptee, and methinks that Electrike looks wonderful (not Legend, though I'm sure she'll find a good owner soon). I'll take her, if that's all right- I think I'll call her Kaluc, her trait will be Lightningrod, and her bred-on move will be... um... why not Crunch?

If I can have her, I would most appreciate it.

Lady Vulpix
9th December 2004, 05:55 AM
Alright, Phoenixsong. Train Kaluc well. :)

Moonlit Shadow
10th December 2004, 01:45 AM
I'll take the Wobbuffet~! So cute. <3

Lady Vulpix
10th December 2004, 07:56 AM
You can have her. I'm glad she found a trainer at last. :)
By the way, nice sig!

Lady Vulpix
10th December 2004, 08:29 AM
Magby LV6 (f)
Growlithe LV5 (f)
Numel LV7 (m)

Wailmer LV10 (m)
Corsola LV8 (m)
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Makuhita LV6 (m)

Mareep LV9 (m)
Electrike (Legend) LV5 (f) - Knows Thunderbolt, Tackle and Thunder Wave. Trait: Static.

Free Range Corral
Porygon LV6 (-)
Tangela (Muddles) LV9 (m) - Knows Constrict, Ingrain, Sleep Powder, Amnesia and Hidden Power: Water. Trait: Chlorophyll

Wooper LV5 (m)
Aron LV5 (f)
Shuppet LV8 (m)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

Skye
10th December 2004, 08:31 AM
Aron please... ^_^U

Lady Vulpix
10th December 2004, 08:32 AM
Wow, that was fast! Train her well, Darkfire!

Moonlit Shadow
10th December 2004, 07:59 PM
You can have her. I'm glad she found a trainer at last. :)
By the way, nice sig!

Thanks! ^^ Cradily is the best.

Arina
14th December 2004, 07:00 PM
^^ Can I have Growlithe?

Wolfsong
15th December 2004, 09:23 AM
take care of her

Arina
15th December 2004, 08:45 PM
May I also have the porygon? ^^ Pwetty Pwease?

Lady Vulpix
16th December 2004, 07:48 AM
Yes, you may have the Powygon. :)

Lady Vulpix
16th December 2004, 07:54 AM
Magby LV6 (f)
Torkoal LV12 (f)
Numel LV7 (m)

Wailmer LV10 (m)
Corsola LV8 (m)
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Makuhita LV6 (m)

Mareep LV9 (m)

Free Range Corral
Cleffa LV7 (f)
Tangela (Muddles) LV9 (m) - Knows Constrict, Ingrain, Sleep Powder, Amnesia and Hidden Power: Water. Trait: Chlorophyll

Wooper LV5 (m)
Umbreon LV11 (m)
Shuppet LV8 (m)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

Skye
16th December 2004, 08:15 AM
*pounce* Umbreon, please. ^^

Edit: Ack, evil computer. *dance* ^^ I got both of the Pokemon I voted for this time!

Lady Vulpix
16th December 2004, 08:40 AM
Yes, you're quick at adopting. Even when someone else kept bugging me every day asking me if the Umbreon had shown up yet. Take care of him, Darkfire!

Knight of Time
16th December 2004, 03:18 PM
'comes in to find an Umbreon here and gone, and crumbles on the floor'

I knew I probably wouldn't deserve the Umbreon that would eventually appear up for adoption... 'almost dies of utter embarrassment'

Anyway, may I have the Cleffa please? I'm starting to miss Clover all of a sudden...

Lady Vulpix
16th December 2004, 04:49 PM
Come on, this is definitely not worth dying for.
And yes, you can have the Cleffa. Though I wonder why you decided to start over if you're going to rebuild a team exactly like the one you had before.

As for the Umbreon, breeding is still an option.

Skye
16th December 2004, 09:27 PM
Ack. I just thought of something. Can I give Crunch to Umbreon as a BOM? ^^U I know this was probably answered somewhere else, but I don't trust my computer to survive a search. Xx It is way evil. I just hope it recovers. New computers are expensive...

Pidgeot
17th December 2004, 03:17 AM
I dont think Umbreon can get Crunch at all, I remember a discussion way back about it being 'too perfect' in a word for Umbreon. Imagine its overuse in the game if it was allowed, but the thing is, this isnt the game, this is DT ;) Its up to the staff to whether it should or not, but Im just confused as to why there is an Umbreon up for adoption int he first place @_@

Skye
17th December 2004, 07:41 AM
I know it is allowed, seeing as Eevee is on the list for Pokemon that can learn the attack. And I could only wish Umbreons in the game could learn Crunch. ;) But I do know it's all different here. And Umbreon was up for adoption because it was one of te winners in the monthly adoptable Pokemon poll. I was the only one who voted, and I got him. ^^ *pets Ares the Umbreon* *Ares bites her* X.x Er... ^.^U

Charizard04621
17th December 2004, 09:24 AM
You can't give bred-on moves to your pokémon that aren't legal in-game bred-on moves or TMs/HMs. You can buy the TMs later if they're in the Reward Center, but they aren't available as bred-on moves.

Gabi, I've had to answer this particular question many, many times. Can we put it in the FAQ, or is it already there and nobody is reading it? :/

Lady Vulpix
17th December 2004, 09:45 AM
Sadly, Karin, it's been there for a long time and nobody seems to be reading it.

From the FAQ (http://forboards.tripod.com/FAQ.html#whichBOM)
Q: Can any moves from the TM compatibility list be used as bred-on moves?
A: No, only the ones listed on the "Bred-on Moves" section. And any of the Bred-on moves, TMs, HMs or Move Tutor moves your pokemon can learn in the GameBoy/GBA games. The moves from the list can, however, be passed on by breeding at the Pocket Monsters Breeding Center.

Actually, Eevee can't get Crunch as a bred-on move or TM in any game, so sorry, but you can't give your Umbreon Crunch as a bred-on move. You can, however, buy him a Crunch TM at the Reward Center.

Connor, for future reference before you go answering that question again, bred-on moves can only be compatible bred-on moves from the games, TMs, HMs, Move Tutor moves and moves listed on the Bred-On moves section of the AC/CC TM list (http://forboards.tripod.com/New_TMs.txt).

Gym Leader Sabrina
27th December 2004, 09:33 PM
Umm... if it hasn't been taken yet, I'd like the Shuppet, please.

P.S. I'm new here (I hope I did that right)

Charizard04621
28th December 2004, 12:22 AM
Sure! You can choose a bred-on move: any of the legal in-game TMs/HMs or bred-on moves.

*Murkrow
28th December 2004, 09:25 AM
I'm releasing my Sneasel, Nyura. I've never used her in battle, and -with Xol and Grei- as well, I know I won't in the future.
*Pays 5 Stamps*
I just adopted way too many Sneasels x_x

Lady Vulpix
28th December 2004, 09:48 AM
Sorry to hear that, Hannah. :(
I hope she gets a new trainer soon. What are her moves and level?

Charizard04621
28th December 2004, 09:54 AM
Hmm, when she said releasing, did she mean into the wild?

*Murkrow
28th December 2004, 10:01 AM
Er, yeah, I meant that she was going straight back into the wild, rather than being put up for adoption.

Lady Vulpix
28th December 2004, 11:14 AM
Oh, sorry. I got mixed up because when most people leave their pokemon here, they prefer to put them back up for adoption. In any case, I hope she's fine.

Lady Vulpix
30th December 2004, 08:00 AM
Magby LV6 (f)
Torkoal LV12 (f)
Numel LV7 (m)

Wailmer LV10 (m)
Corsola LV8 (m)
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Makuhita LV6 (m)

Mareep LV9 (m)

Free Range Corral
Stantler LV8 (f)

Wooper LV5 (m)
Nosepass LV7 (f) - Extra TM Move: Lock-On
Shuppet LV8 (m)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

contest_luvr
30th December 2004, 07:03 PM
I'd like a Numel!

<I'm a n00b here. Pleased to meat y'all!>

Edit: That's fine if you're new but please edit your post instead of making another one. Double posting isn't lauded around here

contest_luvr
30th December 2004, 07:24 PM
<I'm a n00b here. Pleased to meat y'all!>

Charizard04621
30th December 2004, 11:24 PM
Take care of him! You can pick any official TM/HM that he learns in the games or any legal bred-on moves as his starting attack.

*Murkrow
10th January 2005, 03:11 PM
I've decided that I'm going to release my Delcatty, Tikish.
*Pays 5 Stamps*
I've released a lot lately, I know, but mainly because I know I'm not going to raise them; I only really adopted them because of personality ideas, but that's not enough now :-/

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2005, 03:30 PM
Oh, I'm really sory to hear that. :(

*Murkrow
12th January 2005, 09:43 AM
Excellent, the pre-evo of one of my favourite RBY Pokémon is still here :) I'd like to adopt Magby please. She will be called Volca and will have Thunderpunch as her move.

Lady Vulpix
12th January 2005, 10:38 AM
Alright, please take good care of her.

Sheik
13th January 2005, 03:39 PM
I would like to adopt the Geodude.

I've made a list of all the Pokemon that I want to own (adopted and captured), and I've gone through the list thoroughly. Each Pokemon that I adopt, I don't plan on giving away.

Lady Vulpix
13th January 2005, 07:03 PM
That's good to hear, J. :) Train your Geodude well.

The Blue Avenger
22nd January 2005, 08:32 AM
Could I adopt that Castform and Tangela?

buffylover56
22nd January 2005, 08:51 AM
can i get teh wooper.....

buffylover56
22nd January 2005, 10:50 AM
where is everyone.......

Lady Vulpix
22nd January 2005, 10:51 AM
Both of you, take good care of your new pokemon.

Lady Vulpix
22nd January 2005, 10:59 AM
Ponyta LV9 (f)
Torkoal LV12 (f)
Torchic LV5 (m)

Wailmer LV10 (m)
Corsola LV8 (m)
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Tyrogue LV8 (m)
Makuhita LV6 (m)

Mareep LV9 (m)

Free Range Corral
Zangoose LV5 (f)
Stantler LV8 (f)
Ditto LV7 (-)

Abra LV6 (m)
Shuppet LV8 (m)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

The Blue Avenger
22nd January 2005, 11:02 AM
Thank you. :)

Okay, Tangela is being re-nicknamed Groviglio, and it doesn't get a new move.
Castform is going to be named Previsiona and I'm teaching it Body Slam (it can learn Move Tutor moves, right?).

buffylover56
22nd January 2005, 11:06 AM
thanks....come on wooper...
may i also have the chinchou?

buffylover56
22nd January 2005, 11:14 AM
may i also have the chinchou?

The Blue Avenger
22nd January 2005, 11:16 AM
Oh, and as my third for today, can I adopt Abra?

EDIT: I don't know if this counts, because I made two adoptions yesterday and they just got accepted today. If they count towards today's limit, I'll just save Abra for tomorrow.

EDIT2: Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Lady Vulpix
22nd January 2005, 11:28 AM
Sorry, TheBlueAvenger, it's only been about 3 hours since you ruquested Castform and Tangela, so you'll have to wait until a day has passed.

And buffylover56, please read the rules of this forum (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14548) and PCG (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2526) They all apply here. You've just broken the general PCG rule number 5:

=5= No making 2 posts in a row unless there's a good reason for it (some posts, mainly updates, need to be stand-alone). If you remember you had something else to say, edit your old post, don't make a new one.

Also, don't make spammy post like the "where is everyone" you posted earlier. No one is online 24/7; be patient and wait until a worker replies to your posts. Just a friendly warning; nothing will happen to you this time, but you should be more careful in the future.

And yes, you may have the Chinchou. Take care of him.

SilverMachop
23rd January 2005, 12:05 AM
Oh goody!

I'd like to adopt Torchic and Tyrogue! I do enjoy having strong Fighting-types (or future Fighting-types) on my team!

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2005, 06:42 AM
Alright, I hope they enjoy being on your team as well. :)

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2005, 07:21 AM
I'd like to adopt Abra and Ditto, and that'll be it for a while. Thanks.

buffylover56
23rd January 2005, 08:24 AM
Can i Adopt the mankey

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2005, 01:36 PM
Both of you, take good care of your new pokemon.

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2005, 01:46 PM
Ponyta LV9 (f)
Torkoal LV12 (f)
Magby LV5 (m)

Wailmer LV10 (m)
Corsola LV8 (m)
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Lileep LV6 (m)
Meditite LV7 (f)
Makuhita LV6 (m)

Magnemite LV9 (-)
Mareep LV9 (m)

Free Range Corral
Zangoose LV5 (f)
Stantler LV8 (f)
Spinda LV7 (m)

Slowpoke LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Confusion
Shuppet LV8 (m)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

SilverMachop
23rd January 2005, 01:51 PM
Yay! I'm naming Tyrogue "Jar Jar Binks" with Hi Jump Kick as his Bred-On move, and Torchic "Mario" with Rock Slide as his Bred-On move.

Jar Jar - "Mesa gonna fight tosa end!"
Mario - "Here we goooooo!"

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2005, 01:54 PM
Abra will be named Maza. His bred-on move will be Fire Punch, and his trait Synchronize.

Ditto will be named Cambiamente.

SilverMachop
24th January 2005, 11:03 AM
Yes! No one adopted the Magby! I'll take him!

Lady Vulpix
24th January 2005, 02:15 PM
Have fun with him, Silver. :)

buffylover56
24th January 2005, 03:17 PM
mankey is going to have Brick Break as a tm move

Kerel
5th February 2005, 06:09 PM
I'll take the Wailmer. Do you have a fish tank? I know he's not a fish, but meh...

Lady Vulpix
5th February 2005, 06:15 PM
Sure, you can have the Wailmer, but I'm afraid he wouldn't fit in a fish tank. But you knew that already, didn't you?

Oh, since he's level 10, you get to pick a free TM for him apart from his BOM.

Cheesey
10th February 2005, 07:38 AM
I have a question about moves. There are pokemon who learn moves at different levels from the Ruby/Sapphire versions and the FireRed/LeafGreen versions, for example, Onix.

R/S:

- Tackle
- Screech
9 Bind
13 Rock Throw
21 Harden
25 Rage
33 Sandstorm
37 Slam
45 Iron Tail
49 Sand Tomb
57 Double-Edge

FR/LG:

- Tackle
- Screech
8 Bind
12 Rock Throw
19 Harden
23 Rage
30 Dragonbreath
34 Sandstorm
41 Slam
45 Iron Tail
52 Sand Tomb
56 Double-Edge

My question is, for my Onix (Talis)... Which list should I use?

Lady Vulpix
10th February 2005, 07:50 AM
Since you're not that new to this, I will assume you've read the FAQ (http://forboards.tripod.com/FAQ.html) and are only asking about the moves an Onix cannot learn in GSC, right? In which case, that is Dragonbreath at level 30, and Sand Tomb at level 49 (since 49 is lower than 52).

So the full list goes like this:
- Tackle
- Screech
10 Bind
14 Rock Throw
23 Harden
27 Rage
30 Dragonbreath
36 Sandstorm
40 Slam
49 Sand Tomb

Iron Tail and Double-Edge can be learnt through TMs.

Cheesey
10th February 2005, 08:22 AM
So just to clarify, a pokemon learns moves at the levels that it would in GSC? And if there are new moves (from RS) they learn those at the RS levels? I can't remember seeing that described anywhere...

AntiAsh Superstar
10th February 2005, 09:14 AM
Almost. DT generally goes off GSC levels, tho in the case of new moves in RS and FR/LG they'll learn a move at the earliest level either game permits them. So if, in the case of your Onix, it would have learned Sand Tomb earlier in FR/LG then you'd be going off that level rather than the RS one. Make sense?

Cheesey
10th February 2005, 09:16 AM
Ohhh, right, okay, I understand it now. Although I'm not sure how I managed to go so long without realising that was the official rule, although I thought that that was what happened. Either way, my questions been answered now - Thanks, Gabi and Ade. =)

Lady Vulpix
10th February 2005, 10:25 AM
You're welcome. That's on the FAQ, anyway. Is it not clear enough? Maybe I should reword it.

Chris Watarimono
14th February 2005, 08:29 PM
All right! Lets go give this a shot! I'll take the Electrike (F) Lv. 5 and Lileep (M) Lv. 6. Lets try something different from the usual Elekid and Tri-Starters I'm so used to. =b

-Chris R.

Lady Vulpix
14th February 2005, 08:31 PM
Alright, take care of them. And welcome! :)

Lady Vulpix
14th February 2005, 08:38 PM
Ponyta LV9 (f)
Torkoal LV12 (f)
Chansey LV8 (f)

Relicanth LV10 (m) - Extra TM Move: Magnitude
Corsola LV8 (m)
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f)

Machop LV8 (m)
Meditite LV7 (f)
Makuhita LV6 (m)

Magnemite LV9 (-)
Mareep LV9 (m)
Aron LV5 (m)

Free Range Corral
Zangoose LV5 (f)
Stantler LV8 (f)
Spinda LV7 (m)

Shuppet LV8 (m)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

Chris Watarimono
14th February 2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks. ^_^

-Chris R.

espeon7291
16th February 2005, 06:42 PM
I would like elekid and ditto.

Edit: i mean relicanth and torkoal please.

Edit: Please do not double post. The edit button is there for a reason

The Blue Avenger
16th February 2005, 06:46 PM
Sorry, but neither of those are on the adoption list. If you want to adopt something here, you'll have to choose from the most recent update, which is currently three posts up.

Or you could wait until those Pokemon show up in the adoption center, if you're deadset on adopted them. I hope that helps.

EDIT: Ignore this, I failed to see your most recent post. I'm terribly sorry.

espeon7291
16th February 2005, 06:53 PM
sorry, then zangoose lv5}f and machop lv8}m

The Blue Avenger
16th February 2005, 07:03 PM
No, no, Relicanth and Torkoal were okay... I meant that Elekid and Ditto weren't up for adoption... I'm just going to be quiet now before I cause any more damage...

Lady Vulpix
17th February 2005, 05:47 AM
You can have the Relicanth and Torkoal. If you still want the others, you may come back for them tomorrow.

Chris Watarimono
18th February 2005, 06:00 PM
Oh, before I leave, I'll also take the Chansey (F) Lv.8 if that's not too much trouble. =3

-Chris R.

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2005, 06:20 PM
Of course. Take care of her.

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2005, 06:25 PM
Ponyta LV9 (f)
Torchic LV5 (m)
Swinub LV8 (f)

Goldeen LV9 (f) - Extra TM Move: Horn Attack
Corsola LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Bubble
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f) - Extra TM Move: Charm

Machop LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Smellingsalt
Meditite LV7 (f)
Makuhita LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Helping Hand

Magnemite LV9 (-)
Mareep LV9 (m)
Aron LV5 (m)

Free Range Corral
Zangoose LV5 (f)
Stantler LV8 (f)
Spinda LV7 (m)

Shuppet LV8 (m)

DT Storage Box

The extra TM

Chris Watarimono
18th February 2005, 06:35 PM
All right. Some few more things before I leave.

Lileep: Give Trait 'Suction Cups'
Chansey: Give Trait 'Natural Cure'

Otherwise, that's all for now. Thanks again. =)

-Chris R.

*Murkrow
21st February 2005, 11:45 AM
Me and Amy have agreed to trade, I'll be handing back Shade and she'll be trading Ayla.

Shade
Ponyta [Black fur, lavender flames blending into pastel blue, lavender eyes: Hereditary]
L14 F
Trait: Flash Fire-when hit by a Fire attack, Fire moves increase in strength 1.5x, and user becomes immune to Fire attacks
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Return, Double Kick, Recover, Tail Whip, Flamethrower, Hidden Power: Ground, Ember, Bounce

for...

Ayla
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to Ľ maximum HP when hit with water type moves)
Level 40 Female Vaporeon
Knows: Shadow Ball, Tackle, Tail Whip, Slash, Sand Attack, Attract, Water Gun, Ice Beam, Quick Attack, Bite, Double Team, Aurora Beam, Hidden Power Dragon, Helping Hand, Icy Wind

Amy should be confirming in a second :)

Wolfsong
21st February 2005, 11:48 AM
I confirm this. Take good care of Ayla.

enygma
4th March 2005, 10:43 PM
I'm kind of new to the boards, only signed up to play this game.

May I have the level (5), male Torchic please?

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2005, 09:46 AM
Wow, you're far away! On the other side of the world from where I am. Yes, you can have the Torchic. Take care of him!

Neoleonightz
5th March 2005, 07:47 PM
whoa whoa...very long time since ive been here. last time i logged into this account was july 2004. almost a year ago and im amazed the adoption center is STILL running! nice to see that Lady Vulpix you are still main girl around here =) [edit: im Neoleonightz]

AntiAsh Superstar
5th March 2005, 08:01 PM
OMFG, now *that's* a name I haven't seen for a while! :O Good to see ya around again, is this a full return or just a random hello? ^_^

Lady Vulpix
6th March 2005, 11:06 AM
I've already replied to your PM. Welcome back! If you are back and not just saying 'hi' again. If it's the latter, then 'hi' to you too. :)

Neoleonightz
10th March 2005, 11:13 AM
if it was random i wouldnt be here again would i? =) heheh im most likely going to put an effort to return either partially or fully. look out for me guys!

Neoleonightz
12th March 2005, 06:56 PM
Ponyta LV9 (f)
Swinub LV8 (f)

Goldeen LV9 (f) - Extra TM Move: Horn Attack
Corsola LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Bubble
Clamperl LV8 (f)

Surskit LV6 (m)
Roselia LV6 (f) - Extra TM Move: Charm

Machop LV8 (m) - Extra TM Move: Smellingsalt
Meditite LV7 (f)
Makuhita LV6 (m) - Extra TM Move: Helping Hand

Magnemite LV9 (-)
Mareep LV9 (m)
Aron LV5 (m)

Free Range Corral
Zangoose LV5 (f)
Stantler LV8 (f)
Spinda LV7 (m)

Shuppet LV8 (m)

Lady Vulpix
12th March 2005, 07:13 PM
Err... the list was already visible and nobody asked for it. There was no need for quoting it.

Sceptile_Master
12th March 2005, 07:20 PM
I think it was a BUMP. Which is ok really considering this topic kinda needed it.

The_Missing_Link
12th March 2005, 07:22 PM
I think it was a BUMP. Which is ok really considering this topic kinda needed it.

Not really since the last post was two days ago and the list can still be seen at the top of the page

Lady Vulpix
12th March 2005, 07:23 PM
I think what this topic needs is someone to adopt a pokemon. http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/Faces/undecided.txt

Sceptile_Master
12th March 2005, 07:31 PM
Yeha but the last post was just a "I'm back" post. And someone does need to adopt a pokemon, but they aren't exactly the most attractive of choices. Not saying anything bad... but you know. He must have his reasons for reposting them.

Chris Watarimono
12th March 2005, 08:36 PM
I think what this topic needs is someone to adopt a pokemon. http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/Faces/undecided.txt

Which I shall. :3

I'll take the Machop Lv8 (M).

-Chris R.

Lady Vulpix
13th March 2005, 05:19 AM
Thank you. Take good care of him. :)

Sorry if the current pokemon aren't the most attractive of choices, I can update, but I can't fill more spaces than the ones available so it's inevitable for the pokemon who are left behind to occupy most of the list eventually. I hope someone sees the potential in them.

Sceptile_Master
1st April 2005, 06:28 PM
OK let's face it this is going absolutely no where. The pokemon may as well be forgotten about or this place will become a CC only and not an AC/CC.

PS. Woohoo my 1000th post, I wasn't sure I'd actually make it that high when I first joined. Love you all. Anyhoo for some reason this makes me soo happy. Now I have 4 pokeballs under my name. Yay ^_^