PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to an Experienced Battler (Ref Needed Too)

Ultimate Charizard
2nd December 2002, 10:01 PM
Basically i want a 2 on 2 tag team battle (both pokemon out at same time) First time ive tried one and i want to battle someone that knows the format.

2 v 2 Tag
1 Week DQ limit

You send First, i attack first.

Arean = U_C's Quarry.

A Large 'pit' made from an abandoned open air quarry with a dirt floor littered with rocks and boulders.
On one side of the arena is a small lake, formed from rainwater. The entire arena is surrounded by rock cliffs that are soft enough to dig through but may crumble easily so be carefull.

Ill wait to see who i get.

Prodigy
3rd December 2002, 04:14 PM
I'll take you on.. just give me a bit of time to determine which Pokemon I want to use.

Ultimate Charizard
3rd December 2002, 04:33 PM
Ok, we just need a ref now.....

Misery's Herald
3rd December 2002, 05:03 PM
Jason has convinced me to ref, so here I am, I guess. This should be interesting...

Prodigy
4th December 2002, 05:01 PM
I choose my male Furret, Dash.

Dash: Furret ret ret!

And he will be joined by Doppelganger, the Ditto.

Doppelganger: Ditto ditto!

Your move, Ultimate Charizard.

Ultimate Charizard
4th December 2002, 05:12 PM
hmm, a Normal and a Ditto........why did i have to commit my Heracross to a trade....

I guess it will have to be Pikachu and Charmander.

Now since its my attack....Both of you go for a Double Team, after that Pikachu use Agility to get in close and Then use a Thunderbolt on Ditto.

As for Charmander i wanna see a Swords dance and Flamethrower on Furret

Pikachu Double Team - Agility - Thunderbolt

Charmander Double Team - Swords Dance - Flamethrower

Prodigy
5th December 2002, 04:42 PM
Here's the plan, guys.

Dash dispatches the mirror images with Rain Prayer while Doppelganger transforms into Pikachu. As soon as both attacks are completed, both need to take to higher ground, spending an action on it if necessary. Once they're out of the pit, Doppelganger uses Seismic Toss to throw Pikachu back in, while Dash floods it with Surf from the nearby lake. If my Pokemon got out of the pit without wasting a move, Dash Surfs again, while Doppelganger drops a Thunder into the newly-formed pool. With any luck, Dash's Surfing will stymie any attempts made by either opponent to escape the waters, forcing them back.

Dash Rain Prayer, take to higher ground, Surf, Surf (if open)
Doppelganger Transform (Pikachu), take to higher ground, Seismic Toss (Pikachu), Thunder (if open)

Ultimate Charizard
8th December 2002, 02:50 PM
any chance of a ref post?