PDA

View Full Version : +.: Bulba-chan's Art Shop :. + (Get Banners, Avatars, Sprite Edits and maybe more!)

Bulbasaur4
14th September 2004, 03:53 PM
Bulba-chan's Art Shop

Hiya! Welcome to my lil'Art Shop thing. Lately, I've been having fun with making several different graphic/art things so I decided that I might as well put my 'tinkering' to work. SO here is a topic where you can get many different requests in to your liking. There are several different catagories of things that you can request, but not all of them may be open at one time due to my current interest. SO be sure to check back often incase one of the catagories reads, "ACCEPTING" which means you can then request!

The reason I do this, is because my tastes change or maybe because I'm swamped with that type of request. So please be patient, and respect the rules because if I find you posted a request that I was not accepting at the time, I will simply ignore it or ask one of the mods to delete it. Not to be mean... but I just want my topic neat and user-friendly.

Alright! There are a few rules however... so listen up!!

Rules & Warnings

1.) Make sure the catagory you're requesting in is "ACCEPTING" or you that request will be ignored.

2.) Be nice about your requesting and about recieving your requests. I'm doing this just because I want to... not because I have to so I like polite people. If you're polite I'll go the extra yard for you more than a person who might be rude to me.

3.) Credit. You don't have to put anything in your signature if you don't want to about me creating the banner, but do not say you designed it if anyone asks.

4.) You must provide me with pictures. If you have a banner or avie request, I will not draw a picture in the banner. You must provide pictures you want in it.

5.) The more description you give me for a request... the more you will get what you wanted! Otherwise I will just fill in the blanks where you left description lacking.

6.) I mainly draw anime-styled, but some times I create my own so don't expect realistic drawings.

That's it! Very basic rules I might say. So anyways... here are the catagories!

Banner Requests:ACCEPTING
Sprite Requests:ACCEPTING
Drawing/Art Request:NOT ACCEPTING

If you'd like a sample of a banner, please look at the one in my signature. That is my most recent one... if you prefur another sample of another catagory, just ask. Oh, and for avatars... I also can edit .gif avatars if you have some thing that needs to be shortened or added. Just be specific.

Typact
14th September 2004, 05:14 PM
Hi hi Bulba. ^^ (Can I call you that? XD)

I would like an avatar, if you don't mind. ^^ I'll attach a sprite I made. I'd like a flame-y background behind him and a silvery border around the whole thing. You can shrink or cut off the sprite if you need to make it look better, that's fine. Use you imagination if you need to as well.

Thank you, and take your time. ^^

EDIT: Forgot the attachment! *baka* x3

[attachment deleted by admin]

Crystal Tears
14th September 2004, 06:21 PM
Hiya B4.

Um can you please draw me a picture?(yay anime style)( I usually ask for banners so asking this is kinda wierd for me)
Can you draw a girl, whos about 18, has long brown hair, has lightly tanned skin, and emerald green eyes. (if not emerald then green) Shes leaning against a tree. (does the tree matter? No really. But if you could do a birch tree that would be cool.) Shes wearing a light green jacket, over top a light pink top. Thats a little short. (not overly short) Around her neck is a necklass that has a Purple and silver pokeball on it.
She has black, slightly baggy cargo pants that has zippers on they're knees.
Beside her is a Charmander, thats Peacock blue, with a silvery colored stomach. It's eyes are A golden color.
I'd perfer if the charmander was doing somthing cute, but it does matter. Can you make the girls arms in a position that makes her look a little shy? Also, she should look a little shy on her face. Like a Shy smile.

Thanks anyways, hope thats enough detail..

~CCT

Linc
14th September 2004, 07:16 PM
If you can draw Pokemon, could you possibly draw me some pics? I want one (probably gonna be the most complicated) of a back view of a Girafarig and a Plusle (who is riding the Girafarig) with their bodies facing an Ivysaur and a Sneasel, who is doing some kind of fighting stance. And could it all be on a Meadow-like background?

For #2, I'd like a back view of a Scyther with its head turned sideays and it's eye is looking at the "camera" (it's looking at the screen, basically if you saw it standing like this it would be looking at you from behind) and could it be standing in a human-like pose with its arms down. Could you also make it so its wings have dark patches on them?

For #3 (I don't NEED this one, but it would be nice if you could do it... ^^) I want a pic of a Gyarados flying in the sky with its body covered in electricity, but its not in pain, its about to use Thunder. Could there be dark clouds around it and possibly lightning shooting downawrds out of the clouds? Oh, could the Gyarados's tail fin be kinda ripped up at the end?

You don't have to do all of them at once, I just want the first two to be done eventually. Can I also have a sample of your drawn art? (if you drew a Pokemon sometime or another, can that be the sample?) Thanks!

Bulbasaur4
15th September 2004, 04:37 PM
Alright!

Typact: I could have done that but for some reason my computer doesn't like .bmp files. If you could change it to .gif or .jpg that'd be great... then I could do it for you. ^^

C_T: I'll get working on it. Hopefully it'll turn out half-way decent!

Linc: I'll do one of the request for now... it's not exactly nice for others who perhaps want an art request done to have to wait for three of yours if you know what I mean. If I am in a drawing mood and I finish your first an dI don't mind doing the second... I'll go ahead and draw that too.

EDIT: Oh... and Linc, could you provide a link or attachment of some sort that shows what the Girafarig, Plusle, and Sneasel look like? I have a basic concept but I don't want to get it wrong and I have trouble finding good images of them on the net. ^^;; Thanks!

^^

Typact
15th September 2004, 06:41 PM
Oh, sorry! ^^;;; I converted it for you.. I hope this works. Thanks again.

Linc
15th September 2004, 07:38 PM
Okay. I attached the images, I ope they're okay. (If you need a pic of Ivysaur, I can get one also.)

Toxicity
28th September 2004, 11:08 PM
My requests will be simple, using this picture (http://www.h3.dion.ne.jp/~ghost/illust24.htm)

First is an avatar of that girl's face.

Second and last is a normal-sized banner using the same picture, with white or silver text(any form of text that looks nice), that reads 'There's still tomorrow...' and subtext of '...to end the sorrow'

Toxicity
7th October 2004, 04:02 PM
Hi Bulba. Not sure if you're taking requests, but if possible, with patience, I'll request an avatar and banner using the image of Sango and Kirara/Kilala here (http://www.geocities.com/coral_sango00/sangoart.jpg). If possible, the avatar would be of Sango's face. As for the banner, both are in there centered or at the right side, with any color background you want. The text, white, silver, or light grey, would read 'Have the Time of Your Life'

Yoh Asakura
8th October 2004, 01:17 PM
Rawh~

Would you be able to insert a 5 framed .gif into a banner?

Moonlight Espeon
8th October 2004, 09:37 PM
If you are still taking requests.. (and I hope you are)
I would like to get a banner with my newest screen name on it to use as a second in my sig as well as Kimmi's.
If you could resize and recolor this Espeon white:
http://www.ktf-split.hr/~eni/goran/pokemon/slike/196.jpg
And this Umbreon white also:
http://www.ktf-split.hr/~eni/goran/pokemon/slike/197.jpg

And put them to the left and the right of a banner with a shadowed background, with a moon in the middle with blue writing on it that says "Moonlight Espeon"

If you need more specifics I can try to explain but I hope you know what I mean.

Subliminal Seranade
18th October 2004, 10:46 AM
Hello. I was wondering if you make me a banner similar to mine but with the letters more visible. Also could you make me an avatar with the same background as the banner and just put SS or § in it. Thanx in advance.