PDA

View Full Version : Poll : Favorite Fight :o

Chikoo
14th September 2004, 09:11 PM
What has been your favorite fight?
(Interpret this question the way you want to.)

Mine deffinetely happened today. It took place on our lovely trolley (all hail public transportation) when a lady called a black girl by the "n" word. What a smart 55 year old hobo, as the whole trolley was packed with african american girls. No need to say what happened next, but let me tell you, it was great. Although the other girls didn't do anything to the lady, the one that was called a n----- sure did beat the shit out of her. :o

mr_pikachu
14th September 2004, 09:58 PM
I've never been in a "fight", per se, but I have fought a bunch of sparring matches. My favorite was probably when I was fighting three black belts at once (as preparation for my upcoming black belt test). About midway through the fight I grabbed the smallest black belt (who's just a bit shorter than me), turned him around, and used him as a human shield. I was actually turning him so that he got hit by all the attacks that were thrown at me. He eventually broke out, which is to be expected, since he is an excellent wrestler as well. But I'll never forget that 3 on 1 match where I used him for my benefit. That was fun. :D

en0miz
14th September 2004, 10:25 PM
Lmao, crazy fight Chiko. xD The best fight so far was in my sophomore year, between some asian and a hispanic kid. Why they fought, I still don't know, but it was entertaining as hell. :yes: The fight was a simple one, your basic punches and pushes, but what's the best part is that they fought in the busiest intersection in the school - it's on the first floor and it's where the gym classes and lunch period collide. You add in kids coming from first floor classes and there's easily 100-150 kids coming down these four hallways during any passing period (school has 4000 students). So, of course I'm in the mix yelling "Oh shit, fight" but all of the sudden, there was like some sort of tidal wave push or something, and I'm down the hallway and in the elevator reserved for handicapped kids and teachers going to the third floor with a bunch of other students. xD Omg, that was just crazy.

There have also been more serious fights in school where blood has been drawn or whatever, but those usually are done in quieter places and happen during a period so that there's less people to speculate. :<

FireBlast
15th September 2004, 02:00 AM
I am not a physically violent person. I dislike fights !!!

Agent Elrond
15th September 2004, 01:19 PM
My favourite fight was the one I had with a horse who would always come over and bite me while my back was turned when I cleaned his stall. One time he did this I saw him out of the corner of my eye and whipped around, nailing his nose with the wooden end of the manure fork.

It was the most satisfying WHACK! noise I've ever heard. ^_^

Kris
15th September 2004, 04:51 PM
Wonder how long it takes someone to nominate a pokemon battle.

Mine wasnt really a fight, just more me hitting them.

My ex really pissed me off so I punched him in the face. O.K so I dislocated my finger but hey he broke his nose!!!

Leon-IH
16th September 2004, 04:27 AM
I wasn't in this, but my friend smashed some fag over the head with a steel pipe, he deserved it though.

Jay
16th September 2004, 12:30 PM
I don't partake in fighting; I think it is rather stupid and silly, as you will just have people end up hating you. Avoid it whenever possible!

Lady Vulpix
16th September 2004, 01:42 PM
Googlefight (http://www.googlefight.com). Hey, you said we could interpret it any way we wanted! Well, I don't like real fight, but that site's quite good. I often use it to find out the correct way to say something I'm trying to write, when I'm stuck between 2 options.

Yoh Asakura
16th September 2004, 02:57 PM
I wasn't in this, but my friend smashed some fag over the head with a steel pipe, he deserved it though.

So he smashed you over the head?

Any Jackie Chan fight > all.

Kris
16th September 2004, 06:21 PM
Googlefight (http://www.googlefight.com).

This site rocks! Thanks for the link gabi.

My fights still better though :P

Edge
17th September 2004, 03:40 PM
I'll never start a fight, however, if I or anyone else is harassed for no legitimate reason, I feel it's my right to step in.

That said, I remember a moment where a female friend of mine was cornered by a couple guys. I could easily see the fear in her eyes, so I stepped in. I asked them what're they doing, and they gave me an attitude, like "get the **** out of here you little chinese shit". One of the guys started throwing fists at me so I had to defend myself. Being a wrestler, I was able to fend off the 2-3 guys. I had a couple of bruises on my face, but nothing too serious.

Fighting isn't something I want to do though. It's never spectacular or glamorous. I fight to defend myself and others, I would never provoke one.

So I hope you guys don't get into a fight unless it is forced upon you. :-)

fat man with a monkey
18th September 2004, 03:39 PM
My favorite would be when this guy about twice my size picked a fight with me. Technically, the fight started with my friend, but being that she's a lot smaller than me, I stepped in. He kept trying to use his weight behind his punches and kept putting himself off balance. When he had yet to hit me after the first minute or two, he decided to try and tackle me, so I sidestepped him, used leverage to get him on the ground, and held him there. we had a conversation, I let him up, I start to walk away and he tries to hit me in the back. Same thing happens where he misses and puts himself off balance, and I took him down again. It was fairly funny, especially when he apologized to her.

Leon-IH
22nd September 2004, 09:09 PM
So he smashed you over the head?

Any Jackie Chan fight > all.

Man, even if I was a fag that still would have made no sense - man if I met you it would be my faveourite fight EVER.

Toxicity
22nd September 2004, 09:54 PM
My favorite so far was a few weeks ago.

Let's say it was morning, a few minutes before school started, and I had just arrived. Someone shouted "(whatever one of those popular bands are now and days. not sure which it was and I'm not aware of any) sucks!" and when some apparent fans turned and blamed me for it (and it was a stuck-up voice, and honestly my voice isn't that high. they learned eventually), they all pretty much glared and started attempting to scratch at me, and they ended up scratching their selves because I was fast to dodge.

Fists were thrown I still dodged and shoved the palm of my hands at their face. In the end, my response was simply, "I'm not sure of whatever you all like now and days, but it more than likely inspires ignorance." They simply glared, and they never realized that I was rubbing my eye with my middle finger, which was giving it at the same time.