PDA

View Full Version : Zup vs Jay (Ref: TML)

Zup
15th September 2004, 08:16 PM
1 on 1
DQ 3 days
I choose first, you attack first
Arena: Large Meadow(See attachment)

I choose my female Tropius, Floruh.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jay
16th September 2004, 12:47 PM
I will battle just to get TML off my back. My male nameless Gastly will fight.

Attract, Confuse Ray, Thunderbolt

Zup
16th September 2004, 06:14 PM
Floruh, begin with flash to disable your opponent, then use Nature Power. End with an Earthquake!

The_Missing_Link
28th September 2004, 05:10 PM
Round 1

Floruh:100%
Flash~Nature Power~Earthquake

Gastly:100%
Attract~Confuse Ray~Thunderbolt

As a serene wind quietly whips around the arena, Floruh just stands still as Gastly tries to be endearing as possible, promising things that would be highly improbable but make women swoon in any case. Simply smiling to herself, Floruh's leaves on her back suddenly flash brightly and a horrendously bright light appears before Gastly's eyes, making him cringe and moan in pain.

Trying to blink away the spots, Gastly's eyesight is severely limited, especially with the bright yellow flowers also waving around. Only able to see dark shadows, he releases a red beam and hopes in vain that it hits her. Instead, it sails right past Floruh, which gives her a chance to use her own special move, which turns out to be stun spore in this meadowy arena. Settling over Gastly, the ghost has no idea that it has been released and unknowingly breathes the dust in. Immediately, he can feel his muscles tense up and knows right away that he is paralyzed.

His eyesight getting slightly better by the minute, Gastly is still unable to pinpoint his opponent exactly and makes a an educated guess before releasing a bolt of electricity. Again, it misses and zips right past her, who in turn brings her two front feet up and smashes them down. Unfortunately, the ground has to suffer for her attack and many a flower is sucked up by the ground and crushed by many rocks flying from it. Unable to feel the rumblings below, all Gastly has is the noise and a few stray rocks to help him what's going on. A half a minute later, the earth settles down and leaves Gastly quite pissed, to put it bluntly:

Floruh:100%
Gastly:93% Paralyzed, mad

Before you go off saying that I'm reffing this just to spite you, my reason for doing this is simple. I needed another battle to ref and I can only do 1 on 1's for the moment and your battle was the only one open so there you go

Zup
28th September 2004, 06:47 PM
Thank you TML.

Floruh, begin with Giga Drain, then use Aerial Ace. End with Leech Seed.

Jay
6th October 2004, 03:29 AM
Well the DQ was for three days (I was away for about five days for personal reasons, and just came back to check on stuff), so I guess it's up to Zup or TML to decide to DQ me or not. I'll post my attacks if not.

The_Missing_Link
6th October 2004, 01:48 PM
It's pretty much always up to the opponent to decide. I don't care whatsoever

Zup
6th October 2004, 06:20 PM
Neither do I.