PDA

View Full Version : Golbat problems

VampireCharizard
17th September 2004, 06:09 PM
This is on Leaf Green - ok i raised my golbat to level 34 (kinda irrelavent but o well) and it started evolving into crobat. It started to glow and then it just stopped and then on the bottom it said '...?' i said what the heck and raised golbat another level. Again, he started to evolve and then stopped again. And yes i'm sure i didn't press B. This problem may have been addressed before but i haven't been here much :sweat3: any help please? yes i know i'm a dumb n00b :round: :wave:

andyizcool
17th September 2004, 06:16 PM
You can't evolve any Pokemon after #1-151 unless you get the National Pokedex.

Chris 2.1
17th September 2004, 06:16 PM
Don't worry, this is a common question :)

Ok, as you know, Crobat is a GSC generation Pokemon, while Golbat is RBY. Your Pokedex is only Pokemon 001-151 at the moment, so in order for your Golbat to evolve, first you must obtain the National Dex, which you can only get after defeating the Elite4. Once that is done, and you get the National Dex, Golbat will evolve ^^

VampireCharizard
17th September 2004, 06:20 PM
thanks.. that sucks.. i want crobat! well why do they even bother bringing up the evolution screen and getting my hopes up :bah:

andyizcool
17th September 2004, 06:43 PM
first you must obtain the National Dex, which you can only get after defeating the Elite4.
Beating the Elite 4 won't just get you the National Pokedex that easily. You need to have at least 60 Pokemon caught on your Pokedex to get hold of the National Pokedex off Prof Oak.