PDA

View Full Version : EX TR spoilers (sorta)

Roarkiller
18th September 2004, 03:45 AM
Well u know, considering that this is the 1st joint release for both japan and the US, i think its a fair chance that no one has gotten a preview of it yet. FOund a link with some card scans, and well, u know me ;) Link's here (http://www.pokemon.co.jp/card/index.html) btw.

Rocket's Moltres EX - 100HP

PokeBODY: Dark Float
I can only read the 1st half, the rest aint clear. But apparently when u attach a fire E. to moltres, smthng happens to it.

RC: Dance of the Flame - 30
Search your discard pile for a R energy and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon.

RRC: *Kaen* - 50
I dont play with j-cards, so dunno what this attack is. Prolly Flame Burst or smthng along that line.

-----

Dark Dragonite - 120HP

PokePOWER: Dark Trance
The black background makes it hard to read, but it seems to have smthng to do with dark energy attached to ur pkmn.

WL: Double Wing
Not to clear, it does 30 damage to the defending pkmn tho. I think it sez do 30 to each defending pkmn.

CCC: Tsumedekirisaku - 50
Eh, mega slash? Tsume de = by claws, kiri = cut, saku = rip.

-----

Team Rocket's Staff (Supporter)

Okay, a few kanjis i dont understand, but generally, both players shuffle their hands into their decks and draw a number of cards. Not sure bout this part, but i think its according to the number of pkmn u have in play.

-----

So far, nothing that impressive, except for moltres with its energy recovery. Comments?

jesschow12
18th September 2004, 06:35 AM
for the trainer i don think tat opp is affected according to my reading knowledge

i think the player who uses tat card shuffle the hand and draws the same number of cards,but of course a condition is needed be4 using this card as the first few words say so

Water Pokemon Master
18th September 2004, 08:49 PM
I put your translations on my site and gave you credit, RK. :) I also noticed that the Poke-Power on Moltres was the same for Articuno, so I made a semi-good translation of it. ^_^;

Roarkiller
21st September 2004, 07:28 AM
for the trainer i don think tat opp is affected according to my reading knowledge

i think the player who uses tat card shuffle the hand and draws the same number of cards,but of course a condition is needed be4 using this card as the first few words say so

Unlike u, i cant read chinese :sweat4:

Bout that articuno, it may look the same, but its not. Even the name of the PB is different. Its 1st attack sez Hyoubitsu (too lazy to find the meaning, prolly smthng to do with hail), while the 2nd is Ice Wing.

Moltres' body does have smthng to do with the retreat cost (finally managed to read that bold text), but whether its down to 0... yeah, maybe.

T-Tar's body is a little ambiguous, but the best i can come up with is smthng similar to sandstorm (sunaokoshi's the title, and suna is sand, while okoshi is awaken).