espeon
psybeam
swift
morning sun
psychic

Some of the moves are crap so any help will be appreciated,Thank you

mr_pikachu
18th September 2004, 05:22 AM
Uh... first of all, team rating for this forum goes in the section above. Secondly, you're in the wrong forum entirely. Johto (GSC) topics should be posted in the Gold/Silver/Crystal forum. I believe they have their own section for team rating, as well.

I'm not a rater myself, but I thought I might as well tell you where the right place to post this is.

Silent Dragonfly
18th September 2004, 05:35 AM
This should really be in Team Rating Sub-forum

umbreon bold
mean look
toxic
confuse ray
moonlight -> rest

Watch out for steel and poison types who are immune to toxic. Rest over Moonlight for better healing and to stall without wasting PP. give it Leftovers.
Alternatively try Baton Pass, Mean Look, Wish, Moonlight to give the receiver the healing from Wish and keeps the opponent trapped. Bold nature to increase defense against it's physical weaknesses.

entei modest
flamethrower -> Fire Blast
thunderbolt -> Sunny Day
water pulse -> Solarbeam
bite -> Calm Mind

I don't like entei but whatever floats your boat. It's special attack could be better so Fire Blast to cause more damage. I don't think it can get TBolt or Water Pulse. Sunnybeaming should work. Calm Mind just to help its S.Atk.
Modest Nature for S.atk boost.

suicune modest/timid
surf
ice beam -> Rest
earthquake -> Calm Mind
hydro cannon -> Roar

No point in having two Water moves on the same pokemon, and suicune cant even learn Hydro Cannon, only Blastoise can. Using Calm Mind makes this thing into "no weak" since it increases S.Atk and S.Def, Surf is Special and its weaknesses are special. Rest for healing, Roar to get rid of anyone that could be a threat. Modest for better Sp.Atk, Timid for more speed.

hitmontop adamant
triple kick -> Hi jump kick/Brick Break
rapid spin -> Mach Punch
mega kick -> Rock Slide
mega horn -> Bulk Up

Hitmontop. It can't learn Megahorn. Adamant increases attack. Breed Hi jump Kick from Hitmonlee onto Tyrouge, evolve to Hitmonchan and breed Mach Punch and Hi Jump Kick onto another tyrouge and evolve to Hitmontop. Rock Slide from move tutor, Bulk might be useful occasionally but top doesnt have a lot of staying power.

meganium careful
sleep powder -> toxic
razor leaf -> light screen
rock tomb -> leech seed
earth quake -> reflect

Toxileech should work fine, and Reflect/Light Screen will help your team.

espeon modest
psybeam -> calm mind
swift -> HP Fire
morning sun
psychic

Its not good to use the same type of move on one poke unless something special occurs, like trapping the foe with fiure spin and attacking with flamethrower. If you can't get a good hidden power then you'll have to use something physical or have Sunny Day to power iup morning sun and help out entei.

EDIT: mr pikachu, i think this was a GSC poke only theme team to be used in Adv.Gen, since he knew about Hydro Cannon

SeleucusII
24th September 2004, 04:07 AM
what does Hp fire mean?

Silent Dragonfly
24th September 2004, 10:00 AM
HP Fire means Hidden Power of the Fire Type.
Every Pokémon is born with a number for each of its stats (it's IVs) these six IVs cannot be seen but can be worked out through a formula. IVs can range between 0 and 31. IVs work together to formula a Pokémon's Hidden Power. It type and it's base damage. Its type can end up as anything except Normal and base damage is between 30 and 70 i think. Hidden Power cannot be chosen by the trainer, it is preset when the pokémon is born and cannot be changed.

Basically unless you're using an online simulator where you can choose your IVs, the chance of getting a good hidden power is quite low.