PDA

View Full Version : Let Bagons Be Bagons

Water Pokemon Master
18th September 2004, 08:08 PM
I decided to use my head and set the VCR to record the new episodes while I was gone today. The only problem was that there was only one new episode, so I recorded over an extra episode for no reason for The Batman. :swear:

I am watching it as I type this, and I think it is okay so far. It's nice that they used a different VA for once.

Aww poor Pika getting hit by Bagon. Funny how his face is though.
30% damage.
Skull bash.
Dodge.
Pika ^_^;
T-bolt
Analyzing
Bagon, 2 meters to the right
Skull bash
Dodge!
Pika hit
Heavy damage
Piiiiiiiiika!
Just by ecouraging it Ash resored it's moral?
Thunder
Its too big too dodge
Pika-chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Bagon hit
You've got to get up, come on Bagon
Skull Bash!
Fight back Pika
Baaaaaaaaa
Piiiiiiiiika
Pika, at the very last second I want you to dodge
T-Bolt
Calculating
30 degrees upward dodge
Skull Bash
Iron Tail attack
No way!
It works!
Impressive Ash!
Prepare for Trouble!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :) Now I must get back to the ep...

9/10

EDIT: What? No more who's that Pokemon? Now they have trainer's choice? Well, I suppose that's cool. And Grovyle is pronounced "Grow-vile" and not "Groey-ville?"

*fast forwards to 2nd part of ep*

Crystal Mew
18th September 2004, 09:26 PM
o_O; have I ever told you, you're weird? :yawn:

anyways... I have been watching the new episodes...and I suppose todays was ok...not great. I can tell you one thing

I am sick. and. tired. of Meowth saying 'hmm...if we get *pokemon name*... imagine the boss is sleeping/running/whatever and he needs *something* and *pokemon* is there to give it to him!

...that is getting old. :swear:

better not be on next weeks :no:

but besides that, I guess it was..ok.

5/10

Animelee
18th September 2004, 10:09 PM
I am sick. and. tired. of Meowth saying 'hmm...if we get *pokemon name*... imagine the boss is sleeping/running/whatever and he needs *something* and *pokemon* is there to give it to him!

...that is getting old. :swear:

better not be on next weeks :no:

As you guys know, I keep up with Japan, so I'm about fifty-two episodes ahead of the people that wait for the English version. I'm on episode 370 (AG 094), and Nyarth/Meowth has done it in almost every episode since the one that aired in America today, which aired in Japan last year. Don't worry though, they get funnier and more original. :)

Crystal Mew
18th September 2004, 10:19 PM
what your kidding :no:

I dunno...but anyone remember kanto? when they hardly repeated anything (besides tr) ah those were the days...lol

Water Pokemon Master
18th September 2004, 11:06 PM
I hope too they get a little more original. At least the Giovanni things get funnier.

I kinda got bored after watching it. I change my score to a 6/10.

Blackjack Gabbiani
20th September 2004, 12:35 AM
The Boss...splattered with white stuff.

That was enough to keep me entertained for a good long while. I believe at the first one, I shouted "The rumors were true!"

Animelee
21st September 2004, 02:44 AM
Pokémon was repetitive from day one, even in Kanto. Team Rocket trying to steal Pokémon/get rich/get praise from the Boss, Satoshi/Ash meeting a random one-time character and helping them out, Team Rocket comes and does something, Pikachu then sends them flying. :)

The new thing where Nyarth/Meowth thinks of the Boss' reactions to their gifts is just a running gag, just like their motto and crazy schemes. :)

Come to think of it, every day of everyone's lives are repetitive. You wake up in the morning, get ready, go to school/work, come home, rest, eat dinner, rest, sleep. Rinse and repeat. Then you die, but your children continue your pattern. :eek: