3x Switch
2x Energy Stadium
2x Prof. Elm
3x Prof. Oak's Research
3x Pokemon Reversal
4x Celio's Network
2x VS Seeker
3x Wally's Training

So, it's like this. I have put Blaziken because he can power the bench, Blaziken's goal is to keep Rayquaza charged, constantly discarding energy & hitting for alot of damage. The Pokemon, (Blaziken & Torchic), evolve with candy, then Cleffa for drawing, and of course Rayquaza, the big hitter. There are enough energy cards because they circle all the time. And trainers are standard, oak/elm for drawing

Thomas33
20th September 2004, 02:38 PM
Anyway im from the Pokegym forum (the one where the all the worlds campetitors go) and here is an update:

Pokemon 19

4x Rayquaza EX
2x Dunsparce
3x Cleffa
4x Torchic
2x Combusken
4x Blaziken (holo)

Energy 14
9x Fire
5x Lightning

Trainers 27
4x Gold Berry
3x Rare Candy
3x Switch
2x Energy Stadium
3x Prof. Oak's Research
3x Pokemon Reversal
3x Celio's Network
3x VS Seeker
3x Wally's Training

Is this good?

Alec Trevelyan
20th September 2004, 03:11 PM
well, just one thing is stupid here: you are using old cards, but not the good ones... So, you should drop cleffa, and other old cards in order to add new ones, OR drop most new trainer cards to add stuff like prof oak, computer search, etc.
Decide, new format (RS on) or "old" format (Base set on)

Water Pokemon Master
20th September 2004, 03:13 PM
I saw your deck at the 'Gym before. Do you want this deck to be Modified or Unlimited?

Thomas33
20th September 2004, 03:23 PM
We have NeoOn, so like NeoOn modified

Water Pokemon Master
20th September 2004, 05:26 PM
Are you sure it is not Expedition on or EX Ruby and Sapphire on? What sets have been released in your country?

Thomas33
21st September 2004, 02:23 AM
Look, i know what i'm talking about, all have been released (except Team Rocket Returns) but we still have NeoOn, because it was unlimited before that

Roarkiller
21st September 2004, 08:08 AM
U know, theres such thing as an edit button.

U have a total of 20 pkmn, 14 energy and 28 trainers, by the looks of it. That totals to 62, kinda hard to fix, aint it? :)

Fix that small prob, and we'll see what we can do.

Water Pokemon Master
21st September 2004, 01:50 PM
Look, i know what i'm talking about, all have been released (except Team Rocket Returns) but we still have NeoOn, because it was unlimited before that

We need to know what sets have been released in your country that can be used. The reason for this is that some international countries have been getting the sets out of order. For example, I think it was the Netherlands that will be getting EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua after they get EX FireRed and LeafGreen, none of which have been released yet in that country.

Thomas33
21st September 2004, 02:08 PM
ALL have been released (except Team Rocket Returns) but we still have NeoOn

What part don't you understand

U have a total of 20 pkmn, 14 energy and 28 trainers, by the looks of it. That totals to 62, kinda hard to fix, aint it? Fix that small prob, and we'll see what we can do.

Fixed

Water Pokemon Master
21st September 2004, 02:15 PM
"All" may be different to some people, as I stated before.

Have all of these sets been released in your country?:

Neo Genesis
Neo Discovery
Neo Revelation
Neo Expedition
Neo Destiny
Legendary Collection
Expedition
Aquapolis
Skyridge
EX Ruby and Sapphire
EX Sandstorm
EX Dragon
EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua
EX Hidden Legends
EX FireRed and LeafGreen

and if they have, you are telling me that ALL of them can be used in the Modified format?

Thomas33
21st September 2004, 02:22 PM
"All" may be different to some people, as I stated before.

Have all of these sets been released in your country?:

Neo Genesis
Neo Discovery
Neo Revelation
Neo Expedition
Neo Destiny
Legendary Collection
Expedition
Aquapolis
Skyridge
EX Ruby and Sapphire
EX Sandstorm
EX Dragon
EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua
EX Hidden Legends
EX FireRed and LeafGreen

and if they have, you are telling me that ALL of them can be used in the Modified format?

Yes all the above editions can be bought and all of them can be used

Can you tell me when will the un-released series come to Netherlands?

Water Pokemon Master
21st September 2004, 03:06 PM
No, they can't all be bought. There is no such thing as Neo Expedition. You failed the test.

Which of the un-released sets are you talking about? What country do you live in?

Thomas33
21st September 2004, 03:36 PM
No, they can't all be bought. There is no such thing as Neo Expedition. You failed the test.

ha,ha... very funny, didn't read them all...

Which of the un-released sets are you talking about? What country do you live in?

I live in Croatia and i'm just curious about when do Team AQ/MA and HL boosters come out in Netherlands

What does your signature meen?

Water Pokemon Master
21st September 2004, 07:07 PM
The signature thing is a future bad/good surprise. ;)

I am not sure about the Netherlands thing. If memory serves correct, one set would come out in a few months and another next year.

Thomas33
22nd September 2004, 01:57 AM
Why did they first get FR/LG then HL and TA vs TM?

Water Pokemon Master
22nd September 2004, 01:58 AM
I have absolutely no idea.

Thomas33
22nd September 2004, 02:18 AM
Well can i finally get a deck fix by someone?

Roarkiller
22nd September 2004, 08:47 AM
When somebody stops discussing bout release dates and get on with the fix.

I aint no expert in fixing (not anymore) since ive been out of the game for so long, but i can give suggestions.

Its NeoOn, so entei can be put into play (howl), only ur gonna have to include more than 9 fire for it to actually work. Pkmn breeder fields is another suggestion u might wanna try out. Energy switch lets u move around energy. Oracle's a good sub for com search. And lastly, replace a couple of f/l energy for multi energy.

Vex 47
22nd September 2004, 06:56 PM
If you're playing unlimited I would suggest Gust instead of Pokemon Reversal. Personally I would get rid of the Switches and Energy Stadiums (I don't prefer stadium cards that benefit the opponent and you don't need the switches because powering up a pokemon and then powering up the ones on the bench, all the while using the one out front to attack, is a much better idea.) It's better just to pay retreat cost than to be constantly trying to be catching your pokemon up energy-wise. I would definately find room for more fire energy. Which Dunsparce is it that your using? Is it the one that allows you to fill your bench. Personally I think that keeping the Cleffas would be just fine; its good to get the cards you need swiftly.

EDIT: Oh yeah, ditch the Prof. Elms. Having to stop using trainers for the duration of the turn is not cool.

Vex 47
22nd September 2004, 06:58 PM
Oh yeah, ditch the Prof. Elms. Having to stop using trainers for the duration of the turn is not cool.