PDA

View Full Version : ((DRACONIS)) *The Beginning*

Crystal Tears
20th September 2004, 05:12 PM
DRACONIS

Your and your friends are watching T.V. Nothing new nothing un ordinary about it. Basically, your scanning channels that you ALL would like to watch, but it all alters in a matter of seconds.
As you scan channels you land on the channel that usually it unavaible. Channel 128. Now interested, you all watch as a strange figure appears on the T.V, you swear to yourself the figure is looking you up and down.
The figure is a Man, young looking about in his 30’s, but yet, he had a magical aura around him, his clothes are beautiful emerald robes, lined with golden, in his hand is a staff. A Beautiful Golden colored, lined with Emeralds. His hair is long, and one bang dangles in front of his left eye.
His eyes are a deep emerald color, which in turn, are somehow lined with Gold.

“Children… I expected more from My Master.” His voice was deep, and ruling, you suddenly feel a shiver race up your back.

“Change the Channel.” Someone says, you quickly do, but now, on every channel, the man stands there, on a black screen. “Look at the Computer!” You all look over at the computer, which now had the same man on it. ‘What’s going on?!’ You think, as you attention is drawn back to the T.V.

“Now older then 18. I am not impressed.” You watch in amazement as suddenly grass appears, and great mountains in the back, the sky was clear, and was a beautiful blue. “But What I think does not matter. You all have been chosen.” You feel yourself get up, as the man, who had been talking to you, walks straight out of the Television, and now was 7’1. He stares down on you all before speaking again. “My master has chosen you to control the 7 emeralds of Chaos.” You all glance at each other. “Unfortunately, there are 10 of you, you three at the back, must leave.” You watch in horror as the oldest in the group leave. In fear you look back at the man.
“Do not fear me, I am only a messenger, after this meeting, you will never see me again.” He says simply before turning to the t.v and walking back inside.

“I can’t open it!” Someone says, the door, and the windows weren’t opening. “What’s going to happen to us?!” Another says. “Look at the T.V!”

The T.V was now a bright blue, sparks flew from it, as it exploded, realising a wormhole 2 meters’ high and 2 meter’s in width.

In horror, you realise that you’re being sucked, it, you watch you had as you start to drip into the portal, and soon enough you all are swallowed into the darkness.
Racing past you is your solar system, and soon, your galaxy, in all of 10 seconds, you arrive on a totally new planet, which in turn, you had seen in the Television.

“Welcome.” A new man said, he was exactly like the other, but his robes with red and lined with golden, and his staff was gold and lined with red, he smiled at you, before finishing. “Welcome to the World of Draconis. Or the World Of Dragons..”

You stand there, confused. Who was this guy, and why were you here? You longed to go home, not matter how bad your life had been, or if you had a good life. You wanted to go back to Earth.

”Where are we?” Someone asked from behind.

The man, who now rummaged through his robes for something, glanced upwards at the person.

“Unless you are deaf. You know here you are.” He answered, before continuing to rummage through his long robes before pull out seven small Jewels, each a different color. “These are the Chaos Emeralds. Each hold they’re own powers and abilities.” He struck his staff into the ground; a deep rumbling came, before a perfect round stone table popped up like a daisy. He placed them on the table. Everyone just stared in amazement. “Right well, how many of you believe in magic?” No one said, or did anything, the man shook his head, “None of you think anything like: Harry Potter, or Dungeons and Dragons can be real?” Everyone shook they’re head, the man, sighed to himself, and looked at the ground before looking back up. “Well you all are in for a nasty surprise.”

You all stare, what did he mean by that? “Nasty Surprise.” You watched him pick up one of the Emeralds and analyze it. He sighed, and put it back down.
“You already have seen magic, the man coming out of. What do you call it? A Television, and the computer? And then it exploded, revealing a magical portal and warped you to our world. And just 5 minutes ago, a Table popped out of the ground when I struck my staff to the ground. Magic exists Children, but with magic comes the Shadow.”

You all glance at each other before turning back to the man, who now, had age he was much older now, with a long perfectly straight beard, and not only that, he had changed from being A American man, to a Cantonese Shaman.

“You all are confused, I can see. Let me explain, I have brought you hear because, 100 years before you were conceived, I brought your ancestors here, when they came. They were like you, not believers in the magic. I taught them about the ways of the Draconis, and they soon, fought The Shadow. Banishing them to the darkness for what I though would be forever.” He paused, taking a deep breathe before continuing. “I was wrong, and The Shadow returned, attacking numerous Cities and Towns around the world, I tried stopping them, but it is only a matter of time before my magic is broken.” He looked at the blue sky. Before continuing once again. “I have brought you here to stop the Shadow, and forever banish them to their dark domain.” He looked at each and everyone one of you. “The Shadow are a race of Demons, they are as evil as they come. I know this is a shock to all of you, but you must help me banish them, and then I will return you to your home.” He stopped and waved his hand, seven white lights appeared behind him. “The Shadow use black magic to destroy, and soon to resurrected they’re former leader: Shana Jada. An Evil spirit who wishes to conquer both mine, and your world. I will let you each chose one emerald, one Dragon Egg, and one light. Each will be different from each other, but each will help you defeat the shadow.”

Someone spoke up suddenly, As if challenging him in some way. “What if we just want to go home and not help.” The Shaman looked at the portal, as it suddenly closed up. “I’m Afraid you have no other choice.”

NO LATE SIGN UPS

Ok! You've got the story. In Basic, your stuck in this world and this man expects you to help. Some things that weren't explained in the story:

You get a Dragon egg. When hatched, the dragons grow remarkably fast.
Your Chaos Emerald contains an element, though which element I will not tell.
Your Dragon has an element, you get to choose this. ^^;;;
Your Dragon Egg Has an Element You also get to choose this But it cannot be the same as your dragon.
No person can have the same Dragon Egg element.
For Dragons it doesn't matter, people can have the same.

Chaos Emerald
Garnet: Kalad1
Aquamarine: Bulbasaur4
Peridot: Crystal Tears
Amethyst: Classy_Cat18
Citrine: Tsukasa
Yellow Topaz: Mystic_Clown
Moonstone: Samchu
Opal: Nabooru23
?: Red Angel

Element
Wind: Classy_cat18
Water: Crystal Tears
Thunder: Reserved For Samchu
Fire: Kalad1
Earth:Tsukasa
Sun: Mystic_Clown
Moon: Bulbasaur4
Ice: Nabooru23
Time:Red Angel

Character Dragon Attacks:
Bulbasaur4:
Nightly Breeze: Healing Move
Title Wave: Pure Power Move

Crystal Tears:
Hurricane: Pure Power move
ThunderSplash: Speed move

Samchu:
Dark Fire: Power

NOTE: The others will be up!!!! I need to do the chart thingy.. And its idfficult.. So I'll just get this started for now...

Name: Kira Onimaturo
Personality: A little shy, but once she knows someone, shes out going, fun loving, hardly shy, kind, caring. A all around good person to hang around with, she looks drawing, especially people who smile a lot. Making her unbelievably trusting.
Appearance: She has long rather sraight dark brown hair, that has highlights. Her skin is rather tanned. She has beautiful brown eyes, that look very nice with her tan and hair color. (her height is 5’4” if anyone cares ^^’’)
She wears a pink tank top, that’s a little long, but still nice. She tends to wear black slightly baggy cargo pants that have zippers on the knees. When cold, she puts on her light green jacket that’s most of the time is tied around her waste.
History: She comes from Tokyo, her family owns the largest computer company that just recently came out in 2004. She had a great life there, with lots of friends, and family. But when North Korea Threatened to nuke Japan, her family moved to Canada, hoping to be safe.
She became quite popular, and soon gained many friends. She had a great life they, and before long, became accustomed to the almost unpredictable weather, and many more strange ways of the Canadians.
Before long, her father went away on a bisiness trip, her mother. (Who felt sorry for her) Sent her away with her friends on a Camping trip. Which ultimately ended up at a almost runned down motel.
Gem: Peridot: Wind
Dragon Egg: Water
Weapon: A beautifully Bow, and some very sharp but equally beautiful arrows. Colored in Silver and Blue and purple.
Skills/Abilities:
~Climbing: Very agile, and very good at climbing and/or balancing. Magic has graced her with this, making her a very talented medieval sniper.
~Elfish Hearing and Seeing: Can see and hear twice aswell as a human. Adding to her scouting and sniping skills.
Relationship: open.
Other:

Your Dragon’s Form:
Name: Akira
Personality: Caring, rather shy. For a dragon that is, but will warm up to people and speak her mind.
Appearance:
~Baby: BabyDragon (http://membres.lycos.fr/carue/dragons/dalchimiste.jpg) Only a foot tall though.. ^_^;;
~Full Grown: Dragon ( http://www.fictionalworlds.com/forgotrealms/CREATURES/RED%20DRAGON.jpg)
Element: Thunder
Other: nm.

Kira
~~~
"We Have to...?" I asked myself in pure confusion; I looked down at the gems, and pick up the Peridot. "I choose this one." The Cantonese Shaman nodded. And waved his hand, the lights, which had been floating mysteriously behind him, collided with the ground, revealing eggs.
"Choose one my Warriors. Your Dragons are waiting for you."
I sighed and picked up one of the eggs, it was quite cold, and smaller then the others. But that didn't change anything. What does size matter in a world like this?
"Your eggs need warm, care and love, in a short while they will hatch and reveal the true power inside." He said, I sighed once again. And shook my head in confusion. I always picture dragon eggs bigger. How can such power, begin as such a small thing as this? I thought this as a climbed up the rather large birch tree, I sat there, and held the egg closely. Dragon or not, I won't let you get hurt.
~~~

And We Begin! Please enjoy your stay and keep up with your post regularly.

~CCT

classy_cat18
20th September 2004, 05:31 PM
Name: Shonta Jones
Personality: She’s very realistic. If anything out of the ordinary happens around her, she’ll just dismiss it as a hallucination…unless the hallucination stays there. She’s not talkative, but you’ll definitely hear from her when she’s angry or scared. She’s not very brave, so don’t expect her to take the offensive when it’s time to battle. She’s friendly, but it takes a lot for her to get mushy. And she’s not a fan of public displays of affection.
Appearance: African-American, 5’3”, medium build. She wears a white blouse and khaki pants. Accessories include a Timex watch on the right wrist and a bracelet with heart charms on her left wrist. She wears white sneakers on her feet.
History: Nothing out of the ordinary. She lives with her divorced mother in and younger brother in Alabama. Grew up in public schools, so not a lot of good education or friends there. She learned extra things by herself, like HTML and a little bit of Japanese. Her mother was getting tired of her whining about having nothing to do so she sent her off to camp in Canada.
Gem: Amethyst: Thunder
Dragon Egg: Wind
Weapon: a long handled scythe. The handle is made with very tough wood with etchings of vines wrapping around it.
Skills/Abilities: Night Vision: can see in the dark.
Reflexes: has very good reflexes.
Navigation: has a good sense of direction.
Stealth: can be very sneaky. Can turn invisible for a limited time
Relationship: Jacques's trying to be her friend, but that's going to take a while with those stunts of his.
Other: knows a little bit of Japanese

Your Dragon’s Form:
Name: Yoshi (means “good luck”)
Personality: he’s very quiet and reserved, but that will change in time. A good joke usually loosens his lips. A good sense of humor and a good heart.
Appearance:
~Baby: http://www.snapdragongifts.com/musgrave/dt1537.jpg The best I could find on such short time
~Full Grown: http://www.saberfire.com/dragons/archivehigh/010.jpg
Element: Water
Other: *blasts other*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shonta Jones

This isn't happening. I was standing on shaking legs and looking at where the dragon eggs have landed. I looked down at the ground and then all around. "This isn't Canada," I whimpered. "I'm dreaming."

"I assure you that you are not dreaming," the old man told me.

But I wasn't listening. I was minding my own business in that camp and somebody knocked me out! And now I was debating on whether to get a dragon egg or not! I'm going crazy! I wobbled over to the dragon eggs. A medium sized green egg caught my eye. Without thinking, I scooped it up and hugged it. "Come on. Wake up. WAKE UP!" I dropped to my knees and hugged the egg tightly.

Bulbasaur4
20th September 2004, 06:23 PM
Name: Kiara Rellson
Personality: Kiara is the type of person who you really can't not like. She's very open to people, and she always is there to listen. However she's a bit odd... some people almost think she's like an alien. She asks questions that some times don't make sense, and she always tries overly hard to make people feel better. She's extremely sweet and positive but it makes you think at points that she's either really niave or an alien... o.O;
Appearance: See first attachment Just like that accept she usually wears royal-blue jeans that are a bit faded slightly, giving it that worn in look. Her eyes are a lighter, silvery-sky blue in color.
History: Kiara grew up in America, her family was rather 'normal' in her own sort of way. She was actually adopted by them at the age of nine... but she really never saw that as important. When she was younger she developed amnesia, and the doctors said it was permanent when the foster home had that inspected. So she can't recall anything past the age of 8. Her mother works for a Spa company and her father is a Ocean Liner owner. They live in California, but Kiara developed a friendship online with a person. (Anyone can be that person.) They told her about a camp in Canada that she should attend, so she went to that with the permission of her mother. (They really don't put restrictionson her so it is amazing she turned out as well as she did...) Nothing special.
Gem: Aquamarine: Water
Dragon Egg: Moon
Weapon: She wields two blades, 'Twin Blades'. They are identical in appearance. Their blades are made out of a crystal-clear like diamond, which makes it hard to see often excep that she really doesn't have a problem seeing them. Their is a handle in the middle of them that is a black-leather type, and two blades protrude from out of it. So it's like having four blades except it's two blades for each little 'sword'. Upon the handle of each, there is a red ruby-like jewel.
Skills/Abilities:
Agility/Endurance: Kiara is incredibly fast... she needs to be as well. Magick has bestowed upon her the power of being nimble/agile and having an incredibly high endurance level.
Seer: Kiara isn't psychic by any means, but some times she has little 'premonitions' or 'visions' that she usually ignores but they cause her a great deal of pain whenever they come to her.
Jumpy!: lol... she can jump pretty well.
Voice of Origin: Kiara has a remarkable voice. In fact she was once offered a contract to sing for a company but much to the dismay of her friends and family she turned it down, saying that she wasn't ready for some thing like that and she wanted to 'grow up normally'. Her voice is almost unnatural... and only a few know how 'high' or 'low' her voice can go... she can shatter glass with her voice even before she entered the magickal world, and actually nothing really seems to have affected her voice. Just put this here though since it is an extremely odd quality.
Relationship: Ryoutaka "Ryou" Kiouramatsu was the online friend that invited her to the camp. She is very friendly with everyone so she deems everyone her friend. Very persistantly too... not everyone thinks of her as a good friend since some think her odd nature is rather annoying or too weird.
Other:

Your Dragon’s Form:
Name: Ryua
Personality: Very spunky. Ryua adores Kiara, and he really doesn't adore anyone else. Gets a little protective but for some reason he's great with solving a lot of riddles. He provides a good comic relief as well.
Appearance:
~Baby: See second attachment
~Full Grown: See third attachment.
Element: Wind
Other:

Kiara
F/17

"I'm afraid you have no other choice." The man had spoken, and with out warning Kiara seemed to have stood up and glanced about. The place that they were in... it was rather odd but yet some thing about it seemed familiar.
" This place... the walls seem to have a bit of a type of design that I have seen before... " Kiara spoke to herself, her voice rather sweet sounding but yet full of a wonder rather then being afraid. The shaman seemed to stop midsentence of what he was speaking, and he settled his eyes upon Kiara intently.
" No." He almost seemed to have his voice grow colder, more stern as he settled his eyes fiercely upon the undaunted Kiara.
" I assure you, no human has ever seen such things upon this planet... not since 100 years ago and it would be impossible for humans to construct or manipulate in their own world."
Kiara gazed at him until finally the Shaman looked away... turning her head towards the jewel, a glittering one of a light, azure-green color caught her eye. Approaching it, she picked it up... Aquamarine.
" I have seen this stone before! It is of my adoption day!" Kaira said with a smile, glancing at anyone who heard her... but everyone seemed a bit dazed.
"... how can you be so... carefree..." some one mumbled, but Kiara soon walked briskfully over to the eggs. One stood out to here again... much like the stone, but however this was different. It called out to her... it seemed to whisper to her and call to her... but then so did all of the eggs that had not been claimed. The silvery egg with speckles of white seemed to cry out louder... and Kiara saw it wiggle slightly. With out hesitation, Kiara placed her delicate hands about the basketball-sized egg and lifted up to herself. It seemed a bit warm and a breeze or gentle wind seemed to emit from it. Her silky hair even rippled slightly about her shoulders from it as she smiled.

" You are beautiful." She spoke, turning about as if to wait to see what the others would do...
It is too bad that the other three that were told to go away could not come. I will miss them... especially-
Then suddenly a cry rang out, and the one known as Shonta had cried for their egg to wake up. Kiara smiled,
"It is good of you to embrace such wonders! However... I doubt that it would be pleased of you to be yelling so loudly and so near to it."

Everyone pretty much sweatdropped...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mystic_clown
20th September 2004, 10:48 PM
Name: Jacques Cisco (pronounced Sisco)
Personality: He’s a happy-go-lucky guy who loves to have a good laugh. This guy finds it very easy to get along with others and will stand by his friends. Jacques is also one of the wierdest people you’ll ever meet. He’s been known to say things and ask questions that make no sense what-so-ever and enjoys confusing people.
Appearance: He has a tall and lanky build with messy, light blonde hair which barely reaches his shoulders and blueish indigo eyes. He wears a black and grey shirt, a light brown leather jacket, dark blue, slightly baggy track pants and black sneakers. He wears a thin silver chain around his neck and has a red earring on his left ear.
History: He's a French Canadian who loves to mess around. He's lived in Canada his whole life He's broken nearly every bone in his body, attempting high-risk acrobatics. In an attempt to steer him away from such reckless behaviour, they sent him to camp. however, it's going to take more then camp to stop this guy from doing what he loves.
Gem: Yellow Topaz: Sun
Dragon Egg: Sun
Weapon: A katar is his weapon. The handles are silver and spiky, while the blades are a yellow, crystal like material. Liie any other katar, the blades are light and easy to swing around.
Skills/Abilities:
Acrobatics:He's very nimble and can pull off difficult, acrobatic stunts. Magic has given him excellent balance, reaction time and flexability, allowing him to pull off highly acrobatic stunts.
[I]Radar Chi: He can sense when a hostile enemy is approaching from far away.
Fighting Spirit: he's surrounded by a gold aura. While he's like this, he cannot be tired out.
Relationship: He wants to be friends with Shonta and thinks she should, 'lighten up'.
Other:

Your Dragon’s Form:
Name: Raquazza
[B]Personality: He's almost as wacky as Jacques. However, he knows when to be serious and sometimes thinks that Jacques takes it a bit too far. He's easy to make friends with and is great at making jokes.
Appearance:
~Baby: He resembles a red snake with yellow markings throughout his body. He has two small wings and two small front legs. He's got two, small brown horns and cute indigo eyes.
~Full Grown: He's a larger, more ferocious version of his baby form. His body is around 50 metres long and has a wing span of 30 metres. His front legs are now more muscular with black, sharp nails. He's got four, brown horns, two large and two short.
Element: Fire
Other:

Jacques Cisco
--------------------------------
"Now, which gem should I take?" The French Canadian loked over the gems available. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the yellow topaz sitting on the far left.
"I'll take this," he said cheerfully as he grabbed the gem. His voice was partially high pitched with a hint of french in his accent. Jacques then looked over at the eggs. One instantly caught his attention. It was around the size of a soccerball and was orange with gold markings. He looked over to see if anyone else was going for it and walked over and picked it up. It felt warm to him.
"I'm never letting you out of my sight," Jacques whispered with a smile, holding the egg close. It was then that he noticed the topaz in his hand takiing on a similar warmth.
"I wont let eaither of you out of my sight."

classy_cat18
20th September 2004, 11:03 PM
Sorry about replying so early, but I had nothing to do.

Shonta Jones

"Good grief," I mumbled to myself. But somehow Kiara had made her feel better. I held out my little bundle of joy. "I'll take good care of you. I figured since I can actually feel you, then that means that you're real. Now what to name you?"

I walked to Jacques. The Canadian seemed to have selected one of the jewels that lay before the old man. A purple amethyst seemed to call out to me like the egg had. "Not my birthstone, but beautiful nonetheless." I picked it up and held it in the palm of my hand.

"Beauty does not matter. It is the power that does," the old man told me.

"Yeah, whatever. I know we're supposed to be fighting this evil, but I'm no Shaka Zulu. How am I supposed to fight for myself?"

Samchu
21st September 2004, 02:38 PM
Name: Sam Omaras
Personality: He's the nice that always finishes last. He's always trying to do the right and be the right person but he always seems to fall short of his goal. Although accustomed to failure, he is not a quitter and will always strive to succeed. He has a good sense of humour and can talk openly to anyone making him fun to be with. Loyal and friendly, he's one of those people who wears his heart on his sleeve.
Appearance: clicky
History: Born and raised in Canada. He's always lived quietly with his parents and has always been seen as a bit odd ever since it went public that his mother had a slight mental disorder, she had an accident when he was 13 but he never talks about it.
Gem: Moonstone
Dragon Egg: Earth
Weapon: clicky
Skills/Abilities:
Psychic Bond: Psychically connects his mind to someone elses however it is generally emotional triggered and is generally a random occurance. He can do this intentionally but not very often and always seems to pick the wrong time to enter someone's mind.
Relationship: has a HUGE crush on Kira
Other: *smacks other with sword*

Your Dragon’s Form:
Name: Bolt
Personality: Bolt is a 'DOer' never a thinker. He believes that actions speak louder than words and so he's prone to make rash decisions before concidering their consequences. He's good hearted and always has good intentions and he knows a decent person when he see one.
Appearance;
~Baby: click (only 2 feet tall)
~Full Grown: clicky
Element: Thunder
Other: none

Sam
~~~

I frowned and picked up the moonstone from its resting place and rocked it back and forth in my hands. It called to me in a silent way, strange that may seem but I had begun to stop ruling out strange occurances. I tucked the stone away carefully and moved on to the eggs.
This is silly... I thought.
I frowned and picked up the egg that I thought I 'connected' with. "I guess I'll pick you then," I said quietly.
I sat down against the tree where Kira was sat and watched her as I rubbed the egg's shell repeatedly to keep it nice and warm. What are you thinking? I wondered as I watched Kira. It was a common thought, Kira facinated me, whether that was through my crush or not...we'd soon find out.

Arnen
21st September 2004, 10:40 PM
Character
~Name: Arnen Takenara
~Age: 16
~Gender: Female
~Appearance: She has a decent build, pretty well-muscled and not terribly thin. Her skin is pallid from lack of exposure to the sun, but has a natural dark tone to it. She has chestnut-brown hair that's cut short to look messy and is kind of wavy, with the bangs grown out. Her eyes are grey and just slightly slanted (kind of Asian-looking). She wears a sleeveless black velvet top with a net top over it, baggy black men's jeans, black leather boots, and a studded leather collar with a silver cross pendant (she's not even Christian, just thinks it looks cool). [Note: Looks like the second attachment, only obviously without the tail and fangs, that pic was originally for something else]
~Personality: She's inverted and withdrawn. A maverick in every sense, she will sometimes do things just because she knows it will piss conformists off (like going to a prom dateless in jeans and a T-shirt). She is a spoiled brat as well, and will sometimes whine and complain and argue to get her way. If she doesn't like someone or something, she's very good at stating that, and can be very cynical about it. She's very vocal of her opinions and beliefs. She also does not like people, and for this reason shuns social situations.
~Gem: Opal = Ice
~Dragon Egg: Ice
~Weapon: A halberd. It has a long wooden pole with runes carved into it, and the blade comes elegantly off from both sides, a shining silver that is somehow semi-transparent.
~Skills/Abilities:
-Freeze: Can freeze things. Has its limitations.
-Cold: Can cool the air, making it unbearably cold.
-Spike: Fires shards of ice at projectile speed.
-Can stand extreme temperatures as if it were nothing.
~Relationships: None.
~History: Being born and raised in a small town in Illinois, she never really felt like her intelligent was being properly nurtured. It's her belief that were she born in a larger city she would be in college in Europe by now (exagerated a liiittle bit). She has always fought with her parents over authority, knowing damn well that she was a might bit smarter than the both of them, and this has gotten her into some trouble. Friends for her are hard to come by, especially at her own school, so she had hoped to get through high school relatively unnoticed and unbothered by the emptyheaded little drones around her. But on top of all this, she moved in 10th grade to (insert name of the town everyone's from here), where she has had to adjust to a new life.
~Other: No! Not teh other!!!1!1!!one

Dragon
~Name: Namari
~Gender: Female
~Personality: She is very calm and collected, and somewhat cold (to be redundant). She is also very wise, and cares for Arnen very much. She is distrusting of people (and/or dragons) she doesn't know.
~Appearance:
-Baby: Like this (http://membres.lycos.fr/carue/dragons/dbebe.gif). Light blue and silver.
-Full Grown: Body shape like attachment and this face. (http://membres.lycos.fr/carue/dragons/dbleu.jpg) Is a pale white-blue with silver spines/wing lining.
~Element: Ice
~Other: *bites other* Bwee...

Yeeeah, I have no idea how to start, and I don't have much time left anyway, soooo... I'll post tomorrow if I can.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Fai D. Flowright
21st September 2004, 10:59 PM
Yo, Samchu. You have a little mistake on you're sign-up... I've got the Earth Elemented Egg. You have your Dragon Type and Egg Type mixed up... When you reserved your stone and element, the element related to the Egg and there can only be one of each, where the Dragon's element can repeat with others...

And now! For my shtuff! ^_^

Name: Ryoutaka "Ryou" Kiouramatsu
Personality: Slightly reserved, Kyou is much more likely to be alone then with others; most of his friends are online ones. Although he does have his own unique opinions about many topics, he is typically outspoken, because he doesn't want to be rejected due to his rebellion of the "accepted" answer. Easily hurt by harsh words and and feelings, Kyou will tend to avoid people when they are irritated, and will stop talking to anyone completely if he is targeted by anger. Although he does this, he still stays calm and cool when faced with such things and more... Very collected and intellegent as well.
Appearance: A simply build guy, rather ordinary in shape. Ryou has dark brown hair that is well kept. It's gelled forward with the Caesar style bangs on the front. His eyes are deep green and full of wonder, but silently calm at the same time. He has a slender body, with some muscle tone. Kyou wears a burnt orange T-shirt with a white long-sleeve underneath that is rolled up to the just above the elbow. These are both tucked into a pair of stonewash-faded jeans with a black belt about his waist. The pants are decently loose (without the belt), and rest in folds on the top of his black Nike sneakers. (Although he doesn't get out much, Kyou still like to keep in style)
History: Kyou has always lived in the United States, but his parents freqently visit Canada on vacations and family trips. One year ago, his parents went on a business trip to Canada, but due to the short notice of the plans, they scheduled Kyou to say at a Camping Ground while they were away. Surprisingly, because of the excitement he had there, he requested to go again the next year; this year. But his year would be different, he would be meeting a friend of his, Kiara, there, since she was able to go after being asked by Kyou as well.
Gem: Citrine
Dragon Egg: Earth
Weapon: Ofudas are his weapon of choice. By drawing runes, calligraphy, and various symbols on paper or the ground, Ryou can call on the power of Earth to harm enemies.
Skills/Abilities:
Petrify Break: Turn a portion of the enemy into stone.
Earth Seal: Defensive sand wall that obscures the vision of the opponents.
Camouflage: Turns ally invisible for a limited time. Still detectable by accute smell and sight...
Rumble: Vibrate the ground around the target.
Relationship: Close Friends with Kiara.
Other: *eye twitches* Evil Other! Get out! Get out, get out, get out!!!

Name: Shisa
Personality: She has a very sassy attitude, snorting and turning her back to any person or thing that she finds irritating. She's very defensive about those that are close to her, but it only takes a decent amount of trust to become an ally to her. Shisa is surprizingly strong for her miniscule size, in mind and body, but even Shisa's rage can get out of control and blind her reasoning.
Appearance: (FYI, Shisa is a miniature Dragon)
~Baby: Small at birth, Shisa needs all the protection she can get because she is so small and vulnerable. Although not much smaller or differently shaped than her adult form, her color patterns are noticably different. Shisa is a dull orange and gray as a child with yellow speks about her body.
~Full Grown: Even as an adult, Shisa is small enough to sit upon your shoulder. Being a mere 18" (2/3 tail) long. Slightly resembles a mini Mushu, from Disney's Mulan, but is more salamander like (walks on all 4's, and is close to the ground). Golden yellow scales give her radiance like the Sun itself. Her underside is black though and she has no wings.
Element: Sun
Other: See you later, Pig... *walks away* SEE YOU LATER, PIG!!!!!

~.-+~ Ryoutaka Kiouramatsu|Citrine ~+-.~

I stood there stunned... I couldn't believe this kind of power actually exsisted in the universe. I had read of such things as Magick and Light Travel online, but all were theory; the use of worm holes and rifts to cut dimensions into passable channels that lead to places unexplored or viewed. And to think, the inhabitant of Earth always assumed that they had been the only intellegent life anywhere. If only we could prove them all wrong.

There were things before me now that would awe and stupify even the most imaginitive and idealistic of the human race; before me were Gems that warmed the air with comforting, yet powerful, auras, softly shining lights that transformed into dragon eggs (DRAGON EGGS!!!), and men that controlled the elements of space, time, and appearance. "Wait 'til my Yahoo buds hear about this one..." I thought to myself, still amazed by the events that had occured within the last 20 minutes of my life. "Nothing can ever compare to this, even in the history of Earth itself."

My paralysis began to fade and I stepped forward, closer to the tabel which housed the beautiful jewels in which we all had to pick one from. Many, in clueless excitement, quickly snatched the gem they wish to have for themselves, with only 2 left: Garnet and Citrine. Deciding to keep continuity with my clothing and personality, I further approached the table, taking the gentle orange Citrine and placing it in my hand. "What a beautiful jewel. Worthy of a King..." I breathed to the oriental-looking man that materialized all the object that seemed to be surrounding us.

"You denied your knowledge of Magick. Why?" He interogated me.

"How.... I... I don't... like to be thought..." I stuttered at his questioning. Then I whispered, "Well... strangely of.."

"Don't be afraid. Remember that..." He replied, puzzling my mind...

"Ok..." I was rather confused, but I accepted the knowledge.

I left his presence and wandered towards the mystical eggs that appeared from the gleaming lights. As similar to the Stones, which I placed in a small beltloop locket, only two remained. But only one of them kept my eye; a rough, sand colored one that seemed to have born from the moutains themselves.

I reached out and picked up egg. It was rationally smaller than a baseball, yet still large enough to fill my hand.I was lukewarm to the touch, but it almost seemed to pull the warmth right from my hand.

My attention was suddenly cut short from the Egg as I spun to a familiar voice; a voice I had only ever heard over speakers before. I peaked my vision by lifting to my toes to see over the few people in my line of sight. "It's her!" I felt my adrenaline build as she turned my direction as well. "Kiara, Kiara Rellson!? Is that you?" I called over the miniscule conversations that others had started. I started making my way towards her through the tiny crowd...

Bulbasaur4
22nd September 2004, 08:45 AM
Kiara Rellson
F/17/ Aquamarine Stone~Water/Moon

Kiara smiled lightly as she saw that the one known as Shonta had seemed to quite down a bit. Kiara did understand how she could be excited and nervous… but of course it was in Kiara’s nature to naturally try to make her feel better. Holding the egg in her arm, Kiara was going to ask the Shaman a question until suddenly a voice rang through the air calling her name. Blinking slightly, Kiara turned about to instantly see a figure come almost running towards her. Of course, Kiara had an ear as well as a voice for tunes and she instantly recognized the voice.
“Ryou?” She spoke, turning about to face him as her eyes widened slightly. Although he had invited her to the camp, since many of the kids were divided by regions she never got to see him. However now as she watched the dark haired, green-eyed figure come towards him she instantly smiled and almost dropped the egg.
“ Oh Ryou! It is you! Yes, this is me!” She gleefully exclaimed, as he finally reached her and stopped with a look that was full of a wonder almost. His eyes seemed to echo that emotion and with one free arm Kiara gave him a light hug.
“ I was worried that our efforts to meet at the clamp would be futile since they segregated us based upon our region of living.” With that statement, Ryou sported a smile and laughed lightly.
“ They just divided us up so the groups wouldn’t be so large… but I’m glad that we finally got to meet, even under these circumstances..” Ryou trailed off, as if a little bit in thought and Kiara only shrugged with a smile still upon her face.
“ Do all clamps do that?”
“Clamps? Kiara… they’re called camps.” Ryou corrected her, a bit of disbelief upon his face since Kiara didn’t even really know what a camp was. However Ryou was usually used to the fact that Kiara didn’t know what a lot of stuff was. It also was a bit odd since even if you told her… a lot of the time she forgot as if it were hard to remember.
“Oh right. Cuh-ay-mpuh.” Kiara tried to master the word while holding onto the dragon egg. Her jewel was now with in her pocket, and after several minutes of trying to master the word, ‘camp’ Ryou finally seemed to want to talk about some thing else other than the art of saying ‘camp’.

(TAG! Woo. Lol)

kalad1
22nd September 2004, 04:24 PM
Name: Dennis Loray
Personality:generally friendly and nice, he is usually well liked. He does, however, know when to be stubborn willfull and even abrasive when need be.
Appearance:he stands at about 5'6" with a medium build, blue eyes and blonde hair. He generally wears a Black T-shirt, jeans, and a brown trenchcoat.
History: Dennis grew up without much exposure to his parents, who have been exceedingly busy with work. However, he did not grow up alone, for his grandfather stayed at his home and watched over him. He as a result, grew up relatively normally.
Gem: Garnet
Dragon Egg: Fire
Weapon: He wields four bladed boomerangs made from a black form of diamond. He has dubbed them "Slashers".
Skills:
Eye of Truth: his gaze is able to pierce illusions.
Spatial Sense: He has an innate sense of the people and area around him, which comes in handy with using his Slashers.
Cooking:If it's edible, he can cook it.
Relationship:none so far.
Other:BLARG!

Dragon:
Name:Tallus
Personality:observant, yet also cheerful, is a tad bit clumsy on the ground and prefers flying.
Appearance:
~Baby: Looks like a miniature, blue, European style dragon about 2 feet in length, but has impressivly developed wings.
~Adult: A massive, european style blue dragon, with an obviously flight intended body.
Element: Water.

________________________________Dennis____________ __________
Looking around, I analyzed the situation, if this WAS a dream, I certainly wasn't waking up, and it was FAR too detailed to be a dream anyways. Deciding it must be real, I walked up and selected my Egg and gem silently, a vibrant red egg and a shining garnet stone. I turned towards the man that had told all the stuff so far. "So, if we're going to fight some grand evil, won't we need weapons?"

Crystal Tears
23rd September 2004, 07:28 PM
Kira
~~~~
I looked up as Dennis asked that question, the Shaman looked up in surprise and then nodded. As if the idea had completely slipped his mind.
"Right of course! Here you are!" He said, alittle embarassed as he waved his hand and certain weapons appeared infront of certain people. "You all have your weapons. Now.. If you ever need my help just touch the stone and Call out your name." He finished, as he slowly disolved into a puddle of beautiful clear water.
I looked at my weapon. A bow and arrow. Wow, that's cool. It was then I looked down at my egg, which seemed just to steal the warth away from me. Innocents.. I thought, as I started to build a small makeshifted nest for it up in the tree.
"I guess we need to hunt for food.." I thought outloud, as I looked around.

Fai D. Flowright
23rd September 2004, 10:01 PM
~.-+~ Ryoutaka Kiouramatsu|Citrine|Ofudas ~+-.~

Although I had gotten acustomed to the oblivious antics that Kiara, I couldn't help but grin embarrasingly about it. "Although the thought of being here is nice, especially with you, but I'd like to NOT discuss "camp" any more..." I began to get a distaste for the word after hearing it repetatively... "What else can we talk about?" I asked as she Kiara mouthed the word to herself more.

But our conversation was cut short by a flash of light between us. A plethora blank slips of paper and 2 miniature double-ended halberds appeared, each set closer to one of us than the other. From midair, I grasped the many papers. In the instant they touched my hand, I could feel knowledge, artistry, and the power of symbolism enter and pulsate throughout my body.I was warm, but that was quickly absorbed by the egg, which was temperature-hungry. Thankfully I had brought one of my inking pens that I could use. Even still, I didn't really know what I was supposed to do to use these...

"Well, I guess it'll be a trial-and-error experience with these babies." I told Kiara, who was still trying to figure out what kind of weapon she had been given.

"Paper? What kind of weapon is that? Are you going to give the Shadows painful paper cuts?" She inquizitively questioned me, lightly giggling afterwards.

"No, with the size and shape, I believe they are 'ofuda.' It's like a charm that's written on paper." I held one in my hand as I placed the rest in my back pocket.

"Oh-foo-dah? Ok, if you say so, Ryou..." She shrugged, spinning one of the bladed weapons in her hand....

Bulbasaur4
25th September 2004, 11:55 AM
Kiara Rellson
Aquamarine: Water / Moon / Double-Sided Twin Swords

Kiara watched Ryou with the paper... instantly fasinated about how 'Oh-foo-dah' worked. Still, that fasination was immediatly veered off it's path when she saw the beautifully crafted swords in the air about her. With out much thought she reached out to both of them with each hand, her nimble fingers grasping the middle of each where the black, stern handle was. Instantly as she touched them they stopped floating, and a little weight was added however they were surprisingly light. The handles had two blades connecting to them, both seemingly transparent like glass but yet Kiara had no problems seeing them. Only in the light it seemed could a human eye truely see what they were... and that was just off the gleam.

" Such beautiful works of art! They shall aid in our battle to save this world." Kiara beamed, gazing to Ryou as she instantly found that a holder upon her waist had appeared for both of the swords. Placing each inside of them, she picked up her egg again to feel the gentle breeze that came from it.
" It is sooooo hot... my eggy friend here always cools me off with a nice breeze!" Kiara smiled to Ryou, until suddenly Kira said that we needed to look for food. Looking to Ryou, Kiara gave a nodd.

" I guess we are not formidable opponents against the Shadow until our eggy-friends have hatched for us! It will be such a celebration of happiness when that time arrives to us! " Kiara seemed to beam proudly as she watched others start to build a nest. However Kiara didn't feel right about it... she wanted to keep the egg with her at all times. She felt she had to in order to protect it properly, incase some foe of sorts wanted to try to take the egg.

" I will go look for food for us all! I will return with the essentials of life!"
With that Kiara bounded off into the forest that surrounded them, her movements far quicker and seemingly to have her 'disappear' from the rest with out so much of a warning. As she walked through the forest, her icy-blue eyes of silver were daunting. It was darker than she had thought it would be... but she did not feel much fear. Instead she hummed to herself, and after a whle of humming she eventually began to sing softly. Her song was soft yet magical in the darkness... as she eventually found a few odd looking trees that seemed to bear fruit. Still singing quietly, she walked towards it and immediatly inspected the fruit... and yet with out much hesitation she instantly knew the fruit was edible. So grabbing the various fruits about her, and even a few of the leaves, (o.O;) she started to head back until suddenly a rustling noise came to her ear.

Whirling about, she saw a shadowy figure and instantly she froze in her steps.
" Greetings...?" She softly trailed off, her song cut short by the abrupt noise.

(TAG JEFF! If you want... ^^ )

Arnen
25th September 2004, 04:15 PM
Screw it I'm posting XD

~`~`Arnen`~`~

Ok, so I'm driving by some crappy hotel on vacation, and then I see these weird lights coming from one of the rooms. It looked like just the TV, but I had this weird feeling... So, I go to the window and look in, and I see the TV turn into some sort of wormhole, and it sucks all the people in the room into it. After standing there a moment in shock, I realized that everything around me was starting to become hazy and fade. I blinked, thinking it was from staring so long. Just when I realized this wasn't the case, I felt myself slowly lose consciousness...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I woke up, I was sitting in a grassy field of some sort. There was one other person there with me. He had red hair and eyes and was dressed in a T-shirt and khakis. I glanced at him as he appeared to come around, and as he did, I heard a voice.

"So you are awake. Good." I looked around and saw a man in a silver robe lined with a pale blue color. He held a silver staff in his hand. "You are probably wondering why you are here," he said with a grin, "Well, 'here' is the World of Draconis. The World of Dragons." He paused, apparently to let this all sink in. Things came to mind, about magic, things I had hoped were really but had always been discouraged to really believe. I was starting to get excited. The man, seeming to read my mind, smiled again. "Yes, magic does exist. As do dragons, hence the name of this place. Now, my brother has already summoned seven others like you, but... You are decidedly different, and so are to be handeled seperately. Your powers are already predetermines, so you will, I'm sorry to say, not have a choice in it. Now then..." He clapped his hands twice in succession, and a large stone platform rose from the ground bearing two weapons, a polearm of some sort and a pair of club-like things. "Akai, the tonfas are yours. Arnen, yours is the halberd." Tentatively I stepped forward and picked up the halberd. It was balanced rather well, and the blades were wrought very nicely. The man then tapped the platform with his staff and two stones appeared in a white flash. "You," he gestured to the other guy, Akai, "get the diamond." He nodded in my direction. "Yours is the opal. Quickly now, we are behind as is." Shrugging, I picked up the glistening white opal. It was very cold, and this cold spread up my arm and seemed to fill me. I shuddered and put it in my pocket. Another white flash, and there were two large eggs on the platform. "These are dragon eggs. These dragons will be your companions. You should know which is yours." Still shivering slightly, I reached out and picked up the one nearest me. It looked like it was made from solid ice, a silvery color with a pulsating pale blue amenating from the bottom. This too seemed to give off an aura of sheer cold, but in a different kind of way. I hugged it to my chest, glancing at Akai. I couldn't being myself to say anything.

There! I did it! Whoo XD Now Red Angel, post!

Samchu
25th September 2004, 05:23 PM
Sam
~~~

I picked up a sword at random. It seemed to me to be of surprisingly light weight dispite its length, it would be easy to weild. I placed it carefully into the sheath that had conveniently appeared at my side and sat down. Pulling together fallen leaves, I began a nest for my egg, I would take great care of this creature.
As I was working my 'gift' starting to kick in a bit. That was the problem, I couldn't control it very well and sometimes I couldn't end up connecting to more than one person, judging by the thundering noise in my head I would say I'd just connected to everyone in the vicinity. Lucky me...
I waited for the connection to break, it would eventually, it always did, but it seemed to go on forever, I just wanted the noise to stop.
SHUT UP!
I saw them all look up in surprise, wondering where the voise had come from, and just as the many thoughts of what the hell...? began to flood in the connection broke. I acted totally casual, hey didn't need to know. No one did.

Outlaw JT
25th September 2004, 08:21 PM
Name: Justin Marx
Personality: Justin is what you might call an anti-bully. He seems pretty rough around the edges and he's very quick to act but underneath he has a really good heart. When he sees someone being picked on, it's not unusual for him to strike first and ask questions later. He does have a good sense of humor but you could hardly notice as most of the time he seems to just cut straight to the point of things.
Appearance: 6', short and wavy dark brown hair with a mild off-center part that goes back and to the right from the left side of his forehead, sometimes it's noticeable if he doesn't shave, a very sly and tough looking face (he wears a grin most people get intimidated by), dark green eyes that seem almost to have a slight grey tint to them, athletic and slightly muscular build. He wears tattered and faded black jeans and a black tshirt that says 'Rebel' on the front in bold red lettering. His shirt also has a sword with twin dragons coiled around it on the back. He wears the celtic rune for strength around his neck
History: He grew up in a household with a timid mother, an absentee older brother, and an abusive father. When he was 8, he saw his father beating his mom and he snapped and tried to defend her. When he was able to return to school a few days later his teachers saw his many new bruises instantly and called child services. His father was arrested and he was told it was thanks to his effort. He took this a little too much to heart and got it in his head that fighting back was the way to resolve any kind of abuse. He started getting in trouble soon thereafter when he started challenging school bullies to fights. He went to juve a few times but ultimately they started sending him off to different kinds of camps that are supposed to teach discipline or anger management or some other type of therapy. That's how he ended up at the camp in Canada. While there he made few friends but he did grow to like a girl that he ate lunch with every day (although he doesn't feel comfortable saying anything). As he almost got in a fight with a pushy camp counselor not a lot of the other teens got to know him well before they were taken. He was one of the older three that were left behind by the first wizard. Unfortunately, when he was made to disappear from the view of the 7 and the wizard the Shadow opened their own vortex so that no one could see he was also taken. As it was explained to him, the Shadow were long ago a race of slaves and when they tried to rebel they were sealed away forever in a hellish void. They told him they just recently found a way to escape and were trying to once again claim their freedom. In appearances, they asked for his help and offered to send him back if he declined. In reality, the Shadow held a great power of illusion over him that was part of the magic they used to bring him to Draconis. He thought he was agreeing to fight for a noble cause and so far as he can see, he is. With the exception of things and people he knew before he was taken, the Shadow can make him see what they want him to see.
Weapon: picture the transformed Tetsaiga from Inuyasha, now imagine the handle was that of a red dragon's head katana and the blade was as black as midnight. It's a massive sword called the Shadow Fang and it is said to possess the power to rival a full grown dragon though no one yet has unlocked that potential.
Skills/Abilities:
Toughness- his skin is as hard as stone and he has well above average physical strength
Firechild- he is immune to fire and is unaffected by extreme temperatures. to a small extent he can absorb fire to heal his wounds (meaning heal minor wounds quickly or severe wounds over long periods of time).
Swiftness- faster and more agile than the average person but not enough to compare with those gifted with speed or agility skills/abilities
Shadow Fang- for now his sword can send out small blasts of shadow energy when he focuses while swinging it but the sword might contain much more power if he ever learned how to unlock it
Relationship: he likes this girl he always ate lunch with at the camp but otherwise he mostly kept to himself
Other: As the Shadow did not possess any of the gems or a dragon egg, they chose other means to give him the power to fight on their side. He was gifted with an ancient sword forged long before when the earliest demons roamed Draconis. There are many legends about his sword and it's power but in recorded history no one has been able to unlock it's full power. His other skills and abilities were embued into him. While he thought they used encantations to do this, they actually drained the life force of several lesser demons and forged it into his own, granting him all of their abilities.

Justin Marx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Unfortunately, there are 10 of you, you three at the back, must leave," the voice seemed to boom over him.
The world once again faded into darkness and he could feel himself being pulled backwards. Back to where they had all begun, in the camp common room. He looked to either side and saw the other two who had been rejected. They were all being pulled along together. At least for a moment.
Suddenly, something seemed to jerk him to a halt but the other two kept going backwards. Before he knew it he was being pulled back forward again. Unlike before, this time the path seemed to twist and turn violently. Whatever was calling to him now was much less adept at these portals than that old man had been.
It seemed to go on for quite a bit but finally he saw a dim light fastly approaching. As he got nearer he could see the dim light was an opening. And beyond that opening he could see the inside of a stone room. A stone room with a stone wall not 6 feet from the opening. A stone wall that he was unceremoniously slammed into by the force of whatever had been pulling him through this strange portal. And before he could decide whether or not the pain he was feeling was real or just part of potent dream (as he assumed everything so far had been just a strange dream), he slumped to the ground and the world went completely dark.

--------------------------------some time later---------------------------

"What if he won't agree to help us?" a voice pried into his ears from the darkness.
"Then we shall send him back to the two we were unable to catch. We cannot make him fight our war. We would just have to find a way to defeat the oppressors ourselves," a second voice answered.
His mind was muddled and his ears rang and he was still in darkness. Slowly, though, he returned to consciousness. For the moment no one seemed to notice.
"Yes, but the Shadow Fang is the only weapon powerful enough to stand against them and none of our kind can wield it. How will we manage?" the first voice asked, almost in desperation.
"Maybe one of the seven can be made to see the truth. Then they could wield it. And if not, then we shall just have to find a another weapon we can use to defend ourselves from the oppressors," the second voice answered back, firm and strong and determined but yet hiding a small glimmer of doubt.
"oooooooooh..........my head," he said at last as he slowly attempted to sit up.
"He is awake," the first voice chattered eagerly.
"So it seems. We apologize for the roughness of your journey Justin of Marx. Opening a portal in space is relatively simple and calm but opening one in time and space proved more challenging than expected. We were unable to smooth out the path our portal took you through," the second voice was warm and inviting, like that of an old friend.
As he opened his eyes he once again felt the urge to disbelieve everything. What was before him seemed even less possible than the weird old man in the television and the portals he had been through. What he saw before him were not people. Far removed from it.
He blinked several times, wiping furiously at his eyes thinking to clear his vision. His eyes did not decieve him though. Before him stood a being, a good 7 feet in height and covered in fur. This being, while humanoid in shape, had a very wolf-like face and had two pairs of arms. As if that were not strange enough, the figure standing next to him was covered in scales. This reptilian form stood at about 5 feet, and looked as the child of a human and a komodo dragon might. It was much bigger than it's 5 feet showed as it was hunched as if something that could not decide between moving on two legs or four. It's tail swished playfully behind it.
"What.......the.........hell?" Justin finally managed to say, holding his head for the ringing pain he still felt.
"Yes. I would imagine to you we do look rather odd. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Dagan," the furred four armed being spoke and Justin recognized it as the second and more firm voice, "and this is Relsh. We have brought you here to ask for your help."

-------------------------two days later--------------------------

At first he didn't believe the strange beings he had come to know over the past two days. How was it possible to transport a person back in time just over two days? It was too astounding to comprehend, even in the face of everything he had recently been exposed to. Of course, that disbelief faded instantly when he saw 7 of the people he had been watching tv with appear in a field out of nowhere, whering exactly the clothes they had been in his last memory of what he continued to think of as the real world.
"Right on schedule, too" he thought aloud as he checked his watch.
His new allies had told him the exact place and time the 7 would appear and so they did, exactly as he last remembered them. As did the strange man from the television, though he did not stay long. Instead, a new tall wizard arrived. Although Justin was well out of range to hear him he knew what was being explained to his 7 fellow campmates. It was a very different story from the one he had been told and a very false one indeed. He knew that the wizards were just using the campers to fight their oppressive little war of dominance. That is why he was brought here.
The Shadow could not wield the Shadow Fang themselves as only human hands could hold it (as it was explained to him anyway). It was the only weapon they possessed that might be powerful enough to face down a full grown dragon. As the 7 were all being granted a dragon it proved to be a most necessary weapon in the Shadow's fight.
That wasn't the only reason he was chosen, though. It was also his task to try and convince the 7 of the truth. Only someone they all knew in some respect could accomplish such a thing. And if he could not convince them, only someone who knew them in some respect could fight them to a standstill without killing them (or so it was explained to him).
As he watched the 7 try to absorb everything they were seeing for the first time he grew mildly disheartened. One in particular stood out among them. It was her that made his role in the events to come a painful one. That is why he would have to talk to her first. The last thing Justin wanted was to be put in a position where he might have to fight her.
He waited patiently while they all thought over their new gems and eggs. He did not have to wait long before she sprinted off on her own. Much faster than he would've thought possible but he remembered that the Shadow told him they would also be granted powers not dissimilar to the ones they had given him.
So he followed her. She ventured off into some nearby woods. That would be a perfect place to talk to her. Secluded from the group, no prying eyes, and all the trees to keep their voices from carrying. He might want to say more to her than he'd care for the others to hear if he felt the courage he hadn't felt since he met her.
He moved up behind her slowly and quietly. He wanted to get as close as he could before announcing his presence. Partly because he feared what he had to say. Partly because stealth was a skill he would soon be in great need of and now was as good a time as any to practice it.
When he did finally make a noise she could hear he was only 7 feet from her. The Shadow had taught him as well as possible for only tw days of training. When she finally asked who was there he carefully stepped out from the shadow of the trees.
"Hello Kiara," he said quietly and quite nervous.
"It is you!" she beamed, instantly taking the two long steps to approach him. "I thought you were not to be with us on this journey. That you were to be left behind in the room of commons at the kuh.......kuh-amp?!"
Her smile was bnight and eager and happy to see a face she had thought not to see for some time to come. Normally such a smile would have melted his stiff and timid interior, but under such circumstances it made his heart sink even lower. How could he bare such ill omens to such unrelenting hopefulness? Still, what must be done, must be done.
"I....." he began slowly, trying to force past the lump in his throat. "I wasn't supposed to be here. There are.....there are a lot of things in this place at work, though. I'm afraid that this world is not the way it was explained to you. Those wizards.........they were lying to you."
He let it out quickly, and without bringing himself to look into her deep and innocent eyes. His whole body stiffened as he awaited her response. Justin did not thinkg the mere statement would convince her but he didn't know what else he could say to show her the truth. He dreaded how she may respond.

OOC: hope you don't mind me taking a little creative license with the varied appearance of the Shadow's, Crystal. There is a third part to this post but I don't have time to finish it now so no one else jump in on B4's last post. It will be my character she meets there but I don't have time to write that right now. Oh yeah, for reference the Shadow actually brought him to Draconis back in time two days before you all arrived. Largely an uneventful two days, training and lots of illusory backstory stuff was provided top him by the Shadow in that time. Their only way of trying to give him an edge over the good guys. I might cover that time in the occasional flashback but for now, just know nothing of consequence happened in that time.

edit- finished the post by adding the third part. tag, Kalah!

Red Angel
26th September 2004, 12:35 AM
Clicky for character profile because I'm lazy. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=503162&postcount=19)

Akai Yamotoro

Looking out from my house window, I sigh in resignation. What a perfectly useless day. Nothing on TV, nobody to talk to, and to make it worse, Windows has crashed again. With nothing better to do, I stare out the thitd-floor window at the city. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice a weird, pulsating glow. I turn my head to see what it is... and the world goes black.

"So you are awake. Good." The words come hazily, unclearly, as if from a great distance. As my mind begins to take stock of the situation, I notice that I am no longer standing at my window. Instead, I'm lying on some sort of grassy field. I sit up and look around and notice that I am not alone. There is a girl my age here, dressed in black. She has a distinctive look to her, but my eyes are immediately drawn to the other one present, a man in a silver robe lined with pale blue, holding a silver staff in his hand. I realize that it was he who spoke. Indeed, he is still speaking:

"You are probably wondering why you are here," he says with a grin, "Well, 'here' is the World of Draconis. The World of Dragons." He pauses, apparently to let this all sink in. My mind begins to race. Draconis? Dragons? Sensing my confusion, the man resumes speaking. "This is the kind of world you read about in fantasy novel, but with one important difference: it's real. Magic exists here, as do dragons. My brother has already summoned seven others like you, but... you are decidedly different, and so are to be handled seperately. You have been chose for your powers, powers you have no idea about but possess nevertheless.That means you really have no choice in this matter. Now then..." He claps his hands twice in rapid succession, and a large stone platform rises from the ground bearing two weapons, a polearm of some sort and a pair of club-like things. "Akai, the tonfas are yours. Arnen, your weapon is the halberd." Now this is creepy. I'm here, in a strange situation, with weapons I know how to use from back home, whereever that is. The man then taps the platform with his staff and two stones appear in a brilliant flash. "You, Akai, you get the diamond. Arnen, the opal is yours. We must hurry, we are behind as is." I pick up the diamond. It is perfectly cut, sparkling brightly. As I look at it, I feel a sense of unreality, of being seperated from everyone by a thin layer of... what? I can't tell. Worried, I put the diamond away, and the feeling ends. Another flash, and there are two large eggs on the platform. "These are dragon eggs," the man says, "The dragons that hatch from these will be your companions. You should know which is yours." Tenuosly, I reach out and pick up one of the eggs, transparent with a mist swirling inside, hiding an outline. Again that strange feeling. I looked at Arnen. She was holding the other egg, shivering. Cold... or scared? Maybe both.

Arnen
26th September 2004, 09:06 PM
~`~`Arnen`~`~

"Now then," the man said, clearing his throat, "If either of you need help, just clasp your gem tightly and speak your name." Without another word, he vanished, seemingly melting into the ground.

I blinked bemusedly. My legs gave out and I sank to the ground, still akwardly trying to hold the halberd and dragon egg. I sighed, setting all these down on the ground before me, as well as the opal which I drew from my pocket. A shudder passed through me -- I told myself I was just cold. I reached out and picked up the egg, examining it carefully. Beautiful the way it caught the light. Looked exactly like ice. It was most likely an ice dragon egg. Realizing what I had just thought, I laughed aloud, thankful for my years of role playing. So being a loser could be an advantage!

I looked over at the one other guy, Akai, who was staring at me like I was crazy. Which I probably was anyway, so what did it really matter? "So then... What are we supposed to do now?" I said, more really to myself than to him. I turned my gaze skyward. The sky was so blue, not a cloud to be seen. For now anyway. I was starting to get a feeling of foreboding...

Uh, whee? XD

Red Angel
26th September 2004, 09:43 PM
Akai

Tucking my tonfas into my belt to avoid having to juggle them and the egg, I turn to look at Arnen.

"Um... that guy was awfully stingy with information. Didn't even tell us what we were here for. He said there were others, though. Should we just pick a direction and start walking? We might run into something usefull..."

Arnen
26th September 2004, 10:14 PM
~`~`Arnen`~`~

I stood up, finding a silverish rope tied around the pole of the halberd. I unravelled it and used this to hang it over my back. I held the egg in the crook of my arm. Satisfied, I looked back at Akai. "Well, let's see, hmm... There's dragons and magic, and we've been given weapons." I sighed in exasperation, my brow furrowed. "We may as well get going. Let's go... Uh, that way!" I cried, pointing off into the distance, "I think I can see something moving over there." Akai nodded, and we started walking.

Tag XD

Fai D. Flowright
27th September 2004, 09:34 AM
~.-+~ Ryoutaka Kiouramatsu|Citrine|Ofudas| ~+-.~

We had finally decided to settle ourselves, for the time being, and Kiara and I separated. I moved toward a small cranny in a large tree nearby. "This will make a nice little home for my egg." I set the now warm egg into the creavase and went in search of some leaves and brush to cover and keep the egg warm.

After bundling various branches and ground-cover into my arms, I returned and covered the little egg with a natural camouflage that blended it perfectly into the background. As I stepped back to see my work, my stomache grumbled loud enough that is seemed to echo through the close foliage.

But, before I could even take a step further into the forest to search for food, I heard footsteps behind me. I spun around slowly, watching cautiously to see who was approaching. I then noticed the face. "Oh, it's just you. Kira, wasn't it..." I stated as I waited for her to get into a more managable conversation position. "Care to join me? I'm starving!!!" I place my hand over my stomache as it rumbled once again.

"I guess so." A bit of a surprised look overcame her face. "Let's go then!"

We wandered into the thin forest to trees, exchanging pleasantried and little tidbits about ourselves with each other. "How are you? Where are you from? What do you like? How old are you?" and many others. But the talking soon stopped as Kira began looking around strangely.

"What is it?" I questioned, wondering why in the heck she was rapidly looking in all directions. "Is there something there?"

"Yeah, coming from....." Kira turned in a circle, listening to everything. Then abruptly stopped. She pointed out through a narrow clearing through the trees. "....THERE!"

"What are you talking about, Kira? There's nothing out the..." My words got caught in my throat as two figures, shadowy and unknown, slowly walked towards us. We both prepared ourselves for battle for we didn't know if these beings were friend or foe.

Then they walked through a beam of light that peeked through the thick forest canopy, and it could be told that they were human. Their faces gave no sign of hostility, and I placed the paper slip I had grabbed.

"Who are you?" Kira asked...

TAG for Nab and Red Angel!

Bulbasaur4
28th September 2004, 04:01 PM
Kiara Rellson
F/Aquamarine: Water/Moon

Kiara was instantly releaved when she saw the face of Justin. Of course she knew his name because she had asked him back at camp... but now his face seemed a bit dismal, as if some thing was plaguing his mind. She had noticed that he held a weapon with him, although his body figure did not show any signs of wanting ot use it and generally Kiara felt no fear or foboding at this meeting at all. She did sense his worry however, and her confusion was equally matched when she heard what he had to say.

" Lying...?" Her voice rose in question, as she stared at him intently with her silver-glazed blue eyes. She tilted her head to the side as she seemed to hug the breeze-creating egg close to her chest as she suddenly gave way to a bright smile.
" By whatever do you mean? The wizards are good creatures... they gave us gifts and have spoken with words of wisdom and strength. They wish for us to help against those they call, 'The Shadow' whom have struck against this planet. Why... why would you say they are lying to us Justin?"

With those words, Kiara took a step closer to him only to watch as his own feet seemed to shuffle a few feet back. A flash of some emotion seemed to ripple through his eyes... and Kiara simply stared back at him, confusion still stabbing at her mind. She did not understand. She had felt the good of the Wizards upon her... although they were calm and stern, she could feel the warmth of their auras and how they were desperate for aid. It was in their eyes... their body signature... she understood them. She trusted them. Now Justin, another whom she trusted, said that they had lied to her? To the others?

" ... Look Kiara, they lied to you. I traveled through time... and The Shadow taught me everything. The Wizards were lying to you because The Shadow are being repressed by the Wizards and their people. They are the victims and the Wizards are trying to trick you... trick you into..."

He trailed off, sighing as he gazed at Kiara whose expression seemed to grow bigger by the moment. Her large blue eyes were watering as she seemed to tilt her head to the side.. she was listening intently, with earnest eyes.
" ... they're trying to get you and the others to do their work of repressing the Shadow. They're lying... decieving you. "

Kiara looked at Justin, and with a sigh she tried to take a step towards him but the same action insued. With a light smile she looked to him again.
" I do not understand why they would lie to us. They have given us precious gifts of wonderful proportions!" With that Kiara held her egg out slightly, a smile upon her face as if she was trying to show Justin the splendor of it.
" This egg... it fills me with warmth, and I sense ultimate good with in it. I sensed the good with in all the Dragon eggs when we first arrived here. I sensed the same good in the Wizards... and I just... I trust my feelings."

Kiara softly cuddled the egg back to herself, but she kept her eyes fixed upon Justin. There was trust with in her eyes however as she continued with a gentler voice.
" But I trust you too, Justin. Back at kam-puh... when I met you, I trusted you. I sensed good in you and that is why you are my friend. We are good friends! But... if perhaps if the trust of my feeings and the trust I have in you are oppisites... I will have to think of a way to come to a conclusions about this world. "

Kiara glanced away from Justin slightly... a frown suddenly coming upon her face as she seemed to think of some thing.
I can't help but feel like I know this world... almost better than I know the Earth.
Bringing her gaze back up, and staring at Justin as she felt conflicting emotions with in him... she nodded lightly.
" If the Shadow tell you one truth, and the wizards tell us another truth... yet both truths contradict each other... then one is lying... we must just find out which o-"

FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRAAAAASH!

" Vel'nor... hurry! We'll never outrun them if we try to carry our supplies any further!" A man called out, but yet he wasn't really a man. His dark wavy hair seemed to brush over his eyes as he held out a radiating hand of golden color. He seemed human but yet he was not... The woman was obviously tired, and even with the supplies dropping about them they were still too slow.
" Reail... we'll never make it! We must do some thing about Rai'vella!"
Black figures attacked... rain began to pour down of an odd aqua blue color as soon crackles of lightening began to flash down about them. The woman screamed... the man gave a cry... they fought, flashes of elemental powers and teeth and more sinister magick conflicted with each other.
The man was dead... blood seemed to intermix like dye in the rain, as the woman was about to meet her fate. She gave a scream... it was a curse almost... "... human hands!"
Silence, nothing but thunder... until a cry-

FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSH!

Kiara had been simply standing with her sentence, until suddenly her eyes rolled back into her head and her body simply collapsed. The egg seemed to stay with her and rested against her side about her arm as she fell... it all happened quickly. The vision that came to her now unconcious mind was as clear as day... and it was so powerful of a vision that her body could almost not take its demanding presense. Such a powerful vision with out much practice or time with her new powers was some thing her body was not ready for and it told that with the blood. Blood started to come from her nose and little droplets of blood gathered at the corner of her eyes.

Yet Kiara remained unconcious... even when the vision was over... still echoing with in her mind.

( I figured that since the first vision she ever recieved was extremely powerful, that it would really hurt her body. Every vision will hurt her but usually not this bad. She will eventually wake up in an hour or so.)

classy_cat18
28th September 2004, 04:31 PM
Shonta Jones ~ Amethyst

I laid my egg in the nest of leaves and grass and looked at my new weapon, a scythe. "I've never handled anything this sharp before," I muttered as I picked it up. It was longer than me, yet surprisingly lightweight. I felt like I could take someone on now.

Something felt wrong. Kiara left a long time ago for food and didn't come back yet. At first I played it off as her goofing off. After all, she did seem the type to do that. But as time passed I got worried. I picked up my scythe and egg and stood up. "I'm going to look for Kiara. Anyone's welcome to come with me." I looked at the clump of trees. I knew that she went through there earlier so I went that way. While I walked it was like something was tugging me the other way, toward the others. Another force was tugging me in the direction I was going. At least I knew where to go when I found Kiara.

I finally came across her. She was lying on the ground, still holding her egg and blood seeping out of her eyes and nose. Next to her was a guy that was strangely familiar. He was holding a huge sword. Common sense told me that this guy could have had something to do with Kiara's present position. I boldly pointed my scythe at him and scowled. "You! What did you do to her?" I shouted.

Tag, JT! Or Bulbasaur4!

Samchu
30th September 2004, 04:01 PM
Sam
~~~

Something was not right, people were going and they weren't coming back and it was too soon to be losing people. I needed to do soemthing, it went against my nature but I wanted to survive and I would not survive well on my own.
I tucked the egg and my stone into my pockets and began to try and find a comfortable grip on my blade handle. Kira had gone...somewhere and I was going to find her and make sure nothing happened to her, so I went out in search of her.
After a while I heard her shouting, "who's out there?"
I step out of the bushes and saw her there with another girl. "It's just me..." I said timidly.
"What do you want Sam?" she sounded annoyed.
"I just came to see that your alright, I didn't want you to get hurt. Mind if I stick with you guys? I think there's something in this forest and I don't want to go back through on my own."

Arnen
30th September 2004, 07:08 PM
~`~`Arnen`~`~

I stopped in my tracks. Ok, so we had found some people. And these people had almost attacked us. Yikes.

"Uh, Je m'appelle Arnen," I said, introducing myself in French just for the hell of it (damn you French class!).
"I'm Akai..." he said somewhat timidly.
Nervously (I'm never good around people) I fidgeted slightly, playing with the strap of the halberd on my back.
"Could these be the 'others' that man spoke of?" I murmured, more to myself than to Akai. He simply stood there and continued to watch them. I took a tentative step forward, careful not to catch my pant leg on a strange prickly bush of some sort. "So, uh..." I trailed off, my voice quiet and unsure.

Bleah? Um, TAG peoples!

Mystic_clown
30th September 2004, 09:32 PM
Jacques Cisco
-------------------------------------------
I had finished making a nest out of some shrubery (excuse my spelling). I really didn't want to let go of it, but I knew it would be more comfortable in the nest the in my arms. I then looked over at the katars that layed next to me.
"Not bad," I said to no one in particular as I looked at the pair of blades, "Finely crafted, light and sharp. These are the finest blades I've ever seen." I looked at the others and noticed that three of them were missing. That wierd girl, that boy and Shonta.
Where have they gone?
I was about to walk off to find them, but then remembered the egg. I couldn't just leave it. I picked it up, hung the katars from my belt and went off into the forest. I walked for a few minutes when I heard voice coming from nearby.
"Who are you?"
"Uh, Je m'appele Arnen."
"I'm Akai."
I slowly walked in the direction of the voices. I peered behind some bushes to see that boy Ryoutaka and two who I've never seen before.
Who are they?

TAG Nab, Tsukasa or Red Angel.

Crystal Tears
7th October 2004, 06:35 AM
Dedeee... Since the lastest thread "This Is It" I have realised I am unwillingly commiting one of them. I am the GM and so I will try to commit to something more then just a one or two posts before giving up.
By the way, Kira is with Tsukasa's character, so when you tag him, I'm there too..

Kira
~~~
I stood there, these two new people, we were both just staring at eachother. It was strange, how come the shaman that brought us here didn't mention them? Is there a plan to this or something? I sighed.
"Uh, Je m'appele Arnen."
"I'm Akai."
"Right, Well I'm Kira." I said, with a slight bow, they nodded and turned to Ryou.
"I'm Ryou."
The introduction's are done, and thus, these two strangers weren't strangers anymore, I smiled. Before pricking my ears. Someone was watching us. I looked around, Ryou had already learned about my hearing.
"What is it?"
"Someone's watching us." I stated, looking directly at a large ovegrown bush.

~~~

Short yes, but concidering the fact that if B4 hadn't of poasted that topic, I hadn't of felt guilty and posted at all..
Oh..yes..
Tag Mystic_Clown, Tsukasa, Nabooru, and Red Angel.

~CCT

Samchu
7th October 2004, 03:55 PM
Sam
~~~

Time was passing and it seemed that people were slowly disappearing from our group, they had gone to find food and there had been no word from them since. I didn't want to sit around any longer, we'd only just got here, we knew nothing of this place and we needed to stick together; who knows what was out there.
I took up my sword and tucked my egg safely away before heading out to find someone, anyone. I walked in between the trees and just started to walk absent-mindedly. Heck, I didn't know where I was going.
After a while, I heard voices and I spotted someone peering behind some bushes, so I walked over.
"Hey," I said, "what are you doing?"
"I'm wondering who those two are."
I looked over where he was pointing, I didn't recognise them either.
"Do you think they're on our side?" I asked.
"Dunno, maybe."
Seconds later, an arrow tore through the bush, just catching my left cheek. A little blood dripped onto the grass. I climbed out of the bush before I ended up like swiss cheese.
"Don't shoot, don't shoot!" I called, "I'm n your side, I just came to see where all you guys got to so please, don't fire at me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really needed to get my char involved so...

Outlaw JT
19th October 2004, 05:02 PM
*drags the RPG back to life*
We're not done with you yet.
*slaps the RPG a couple times to wake it up*

Justin Marx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All at once his efforts to convince the 7 of the truth ended. Mid-sentence, Kiara gasped for air and collapsed to the ground. He rushed to her side to see what was wrong but before he could kneel down to see if she was alright another girl stepped forth, pointing a menacing scythe at him as if to accuse him.
"You! What did you do to her?" she shouted at Justin.
"I didn't do this. We were just talking and...." the girl took a step towards them, wrapping both hands tightly around her scythe.
As if by instinct, he drew the Shadow Fang from his back and fell into a defensive stance. He stepped inbetween the girl and Kiara, holding out his own blade as willfully as the girl held her scythe.
"I did not do this. Put your weapon away," Justin replied in a firm and unrelenting tone.
He recognized her from the camp but didn't know her name. Nor did he know what kind of person she was. He knew only that she was keeping him from finding out what happened to Kiara and that she was threatening him with her scythe.
"Put away your weapon, Now!" he demanded, tightening his grip on his own weapon in case she decided to act.

OOC: Ok....it's not much. Maybe it'll be enough to get things moving again, though.

classy_cat18
4th November 2004, 12:45 PM
Very lame post, but I didn't want this RPG to die. I'll only get to go here once in a while until my laptop gets fixed.

Shonta Jones ~ Amethyst

I couldn't help but stare at the big sword. It put my scythe to shame. Still, I wasn't going to back down. "Why don't we both drop our weapons? On the count of three. One..." I loosened my grip on my scythe. "Two..." I slowly swung the arm holding the scythe to my side. The other guy did the same with his sword. We stood like that for eternity, waiting for one of us to say "three" and drop the weapon. I just didn't want him to attack while I dropped my scythe. I didn't doubt that he was thinking the same thing.

Bulbasaur4
5th November 2004, 07:03 PM
Kiara Rellson
~ F / Aquamarine Water/Moon ~

Voices... so faint... so distant...

Voices...

Slowly, Kiara opened her eyes, but yet she could not see. Everything was blurry... and she immediately tried to sit up, but it felt as if soem thing had given her a large blow to the head.
"Kiara?" A voice called her, and then suddenly two clatters could be heard. Kiara blinked a few times... until slowly she saw the figure of Shonta by her side, with Justin standing near her but on the opposite side of Shonta.

Kiara gave a weak smile, as she slowly sat up again as her head began to pound fiercely. Her nose had stopped bleeding... and with shock she brought her hands to her eyes to see red upon her finger tips.
"Here..." Shonta quickly gave Kiara some cloth, and Kiara wiped the blood away from her eyes and her nose. She was shaking slightly all over, as if her body had undergone some serious hurt.
"What happened Kiara? You were talking to me and then you suddenly..." Justin trailed off, eyeing Shonta as if there was a hidden meaning beside this sentence. Kiara glanced at teh two of them... her icy blue eyes filled with slight confusion. She gravely nodded...

" I am sorry to have caused you worry. I suddenly was not there... I saw images of people, or were they people? I can't remember.. it was random pictures forming inside of my vision.. or head. Of two figures... fighting demons... they were 'together'. The demons... the black figures, they caused murder upon the man. Then they killed the woman... caused her to bleed and shout in a high pitch. She said ... she gathered, no- she yelled out words... some thing, a curse... ending with the words, 'human hands.'"

Shonta shook her head, "It must have been a vision of some sort..." However, Justin was quiet. As if thinking... as if some thing she said had triggered a thought. Kiara closed her eyes, as if in pain.
" The figures... the people... they spoke with different words. Words I did not know, yet words I... I understood? " Kiara reopened her eyes, tears now streaming out from them as she shook her head.
" I wish to not remember what I saw... it was... terrible. " She brought her hands up to her face, shivering quietly. As if with instinct, she then grabbed the egg that was surprisingly not broken and hugged it, as she glanced up at Shonta and Justin.

Silence insued... and Kiara felt the silence deeply. She didn't want them to be saddened by her... so she instantly smiled- bright yes, but fake.
" Do not worry. Thank you for finding me Shonta. Justin... thank you for keeping your presense here."