PDA

View Full Version : Cartoons! [approved]

fat man with a monkey
21st September 2004, 07:19 PM
Got it triply approved, two mods and a supermod. Anyways, I want a topic here for non-anime cartoons, and we decided OA is where it belongs. So, I'll open it up. for those of you aqua teen fans, have the new epsiodes met your standards? I'd have to say so and surpassed them. Little brittle XD

Razola
27th September 2004, 01:14 PM
I have been unable to watch AS for some time now. I saw two episodes of Venture Brothers, and I need more.

I got both Volumes of ATHF. Good stuff, though I like the parody of Harvey Birdman a bit more.

fat man with a monkey
27th September 2004, 01:18 PM
Venture Bros is awesome. At first, I didn't like the special all that much, but the series has really improved my opinion on it.

ryandude713
27th September 2004, 02:23 PM
I love Sealab to no end, but ever since Captain Murphy died its just not as good.
We need to get the witch doctor from ATHF on that show so he can go "Rise chicken! Rise! Rise chicken! Rise!" and then the ultimate chicken will come and make Sealab explode.
I smell crossover...

fat man with a monkey
27th September 2004, 03:01 PM
I wondered what happened to Murph. How did he die?

ryandude713
27th September 2004, 03:08 PM
the actor who did his voice died

Heald
28th September 2004, 11:28 AM
SeaLab > everything

Anyway, I have been catching MEGAS XLR on Toonami lately. It is actually a good show, I consider it a family-friendly version of Family Guy, except with big robots. Made me laugh a few times.

I want new seasons of X-Men Evolution and Justice League.

Razola
28th September 2004, 02:47 PM
SeaLab > everything
Though it has been lacking since Harry Goz passed on (though his son has taken his palce as the new Captain). It still has its moments, like at the very end of one episode, we see the Cartoon Network logo and suddenly a rainbow beams down. "Zombie cat loves you!" Priceless.

Anyway, I have been catching MEGAS XLR on Toonami lately. It is actually a good show, I consider it a family-friendly version of Family Guy, except with big robots. Made me laugh a few times.
I watched the pilot a long, long time ago, and it was good. Hoping it wasn't a fluke, I tuned into an episode and it's probably the best non-Adult Swim show they've had in some time.

fat man with a monkey
30th September 2004, 01:38 PM
I, as well, heart MegasXLR. I try to watch it every chance I get, it really is a cool mech show. The new Justice League left a lot to be desired. When they introduced certain characters from the comics, they changed the appeal they had, and made the show (in my opinion) less desirable to watch. I wasn't disappointed, though, by the characters' personalities.
Btw -- "(though his son has taken his palce as the new Captain)" -- is that why murph's voice sounded wierd on the episode with the Barbobot (or Sparkimus Prime)?

Razola
30th September 2004, 03:03 PM
I do not believe that his son replaced the voice at all. He just does the voice of the new captain now. It might have been whatever ailment Goz was inflicted with that made his voice sound funny in the last few episodes.

Heald
30th September 2004, 04:02 PM
I, as well, heart MegasXLR. I try to watch it every chance I get, it really is a cool mech show. The new Justice League left a lot to be desired. When they introduced certain characters from the comics, they changed the appeal they had, and made the show (in my opinion) less desirable to watch. I wasn't disappointed, though, by the characters' personalities.
Btw -- "(though his son has taken his palce as the new Captain)" -- is that why murph's voice sounded wierd on the episode with the Barbobot (or Sparkimus Prime)?Justice League: I preferred the latest season to the other two, it was far darker and not all goody-goody. This is the first season where I have actually liked Superman (the other two, he is an asswipe who everyone loves. Now some people actually have contempt for him, it is good). There has also been some nice humour that made me chuckle a couple of times. However, it did make the characters a whole lot deeper since it had some episodes where only a few members of the League were in the show. Remember when Aquaman frees Grundy? That made Wonder Woman, Hawk Girl and Grundy (now deceased...) a lot deeper. Also, the one with Vandal Savage and Superman working together was quite awesome as well, if only for Savage's eccentricity. And it has ended on a cliffhanger (Hawk Girl leaving the League) so another season is inevitable.

SeaLab: First of all, that is the mouse talking when in Murphy's body, not Murphy. Murphy has also become a robot (if you notice, everyone else who becomes a robot sound slightly different). However, if you mean at the start with Dr Quinn and the naked photos, then I noticed it sounded a little different, but that was the first one I saw with Murphy's new voice, so obviously it would be different.

Razola
30th September 2004, 04:09 PM
ATTENION IDIOTS: Murphy never got a new voice. His character was RETIRED. "I, Robot, Really" is the last episode to feature Harry Goz. Captain Murphy was replaced by the character Captain Tornado Shanks (voiced by Harry Goz's son) and Murphy rarely appears in episodes these days. And he doesn't say anything in those episodes. Since the man was probably DYING when he recored those episodes, it logical to assume he's not going to be sounded exactly like he normally does.

Reading comprehension. It's a very useful skill.

Heald
30th September 2004, 04:19 PM
What?! No way. I mean, Tornado Shanks was a damned funny character, but I thought he was a one-off...and he could never replace Murph!

Razola
30th September 2004, 04:21 PM
In honor of Harry Goz, they have retired the character.

Heald
30th September 2004, 04:22 PM
Dammit, my brother is going to be annoyed, Murph was his favourite character.

How will I break the news (even though he did love BREAKDOWN!)?

Gaborn
2nd October 2004, 11:06 PM
A topic about cartoons is the place for me. Sorry if I start to ramble.

Venture Brothers - I didn't really like the pilot episode, but the actual show has been a laugh riot so far. The villains are really what makes this show great. The Monarch is probably the funniest villain I have ever seen in my entire life. Baron Underbite, Molotov Cocktease, and Dr. Orpheus are all fantastic villains as well. Watching Brock beat the living crap out of people makes me giddy with pleasure.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - If you haven't seen this series, you really are missing out on something great. It isn't often that I can watch a show and say that I love every character. While the show is probably targetted towards younger audiences, there is plenty of humor thrown in for older viewers. My favorite line was from an episode where everybody was watching soap operas.

Sopa Opera Lady: If you think you can get away with this you've got another thing coming!
Frankie: What'd I miss?
Wilt: He's got another thing coming.
Frankie: Another thing coming?
Eduardo: Another thing coming.
Frankie: Another thing coming?
Coco: Cococo co coco!
Classic.

Codename: Kids Next Door - I love it when there is continuity within cartoons. If something important happens to a bad/good guy in one episode, it often does play a part in future episodes. The returning joke about bras, or how Count Spankula was sent to prison are good examples of this. It is very cute how #4 has such an obvious crush on #3. I like it when #2 tries to say something funny, and #5 gets annoyed by the lousy puns. You will all fear the wrath of the Toilenator.

Megas XLR - I assumed that this joke was going to be a corny thing where they make fun of the fat guy and cash in on the popularity of Gundam. This isn't completely false, but the show is still fantastic. I love the way that Coop uses his robot to wail on his opponents. It is also funny how the city is destroyed in almost every episode. The "Museum of Irreplaceable Art" was probably my favorite building to see destroyed.

Justice League - I really liked this show in the first season. The stories and interactions between characters made this one of my favorite new shows for the longest time. The newer episodes haven't thrilled me as much, but I'm probably just bitter about how often they advertise the new characters just to re-use the original cast so much. The episode where Wonder Woman was turned into a pig wasn't so bad...

Teen Titans - Another great show featuring super heroes. I like how they draw from they draw from the comic books, but the original show villains are also great (I hear that Mad Mod will be returning in a week or two). They need to skip ahead to the episodes where Aqualad shows back up (<3).

Family Guy - I love it to death. Waiting for the new season to air is driving me crazy.

Futurama - The same as Family guy, but I have not heard any word about them getting another season. I can't watch Jurrasic Bark without crying.

Sealab 2021 & Aqua Teen Hunger Force - I never could have imagined that 15 minute cartoons could make me laugh so much. The random visual humor in this show could never be appreciated on another network. Three cheers for [Adult Swim]!

Samurai Jack - Simply stunning. I hope that everybody was able to catch the four last episodes when they aired last week, since every one of them was fantastic. The one with the robot with emotions almost had a Cowboy Bebop feel to it. My favorite episode of all time was the one where the children were being controlled by the rave music. Rave Jack was oddly cute. It's a shame that they cancelled such a great show.

The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy - Watching the Grim Reaper being pushed around by a very evil little girl is great. I love Grim's Caribbean accent almost as much as I love Nergal (and Nergal Jr.).

Mucha Lucha! - I liked it better when Carlos Alarzaqui was doing the voice of Ricochet, but the show is still pretty good. The Flea is so disgustingly loveable. Zero Kelvin and Snow Pea need to be featured more often.

Evil Con Carne - I'll admit that I have a huge crush on the evil brain trapped in a jar. New episodes have already started to air ^_^

Home Movies - It's time to pay the price! I've heard that the dvds for this show will start to be released near the end of this year, so I'll be sure to rush out and buy them. The humor in this show is so bizarre and wonderful. I can't wait to get to see the new cartoon made by the creator of this show (where the daughter of the devil moves to San Fransisco and falls in love with a latino guy named Jesus).

That Star Wars Cartoon - I didn't much care for this show when it was only being shown in the three minute blocks before the real shows came on, but watching them all in a row was great. It makes me sad that I got more excited by this cartoon than the last two movies combined.

South Park - Every episode of this show is pure genius. I am always shocked by how brutally honest they are, and how they don't get in trouble for it. When they made fun of the goth community I was laughing so hard. The episode making fun of "You Got Served" was probably my favorite.

It's on!

Fairly Oddparents - Carlos Alarzaqui as the voice of Denzel Crocker and Wandissimo Magnifico. I don't think I need any other reason to like the show, but there is still more. The cultural references and visual humor in this show are great. Did anybody manage to catch the movie thing they did recently where he goes through all the different tv shows? It's brilliant!

Lilo & Stitch: The Series - This was probably the best movie Disney has put out in a long time. The cartoon series builds upon this idea in a great way. The cute, but horribly destructive experiments are great. 625 (who needs a real name) is so witty at times. It was way too funny when Kiyone fell in love with Pleekly. I really hope that they get to do more episodes of this soon.

There are also some online cartoons that I like. Homestarrunner.com and Happytreefriends.com are both laugh riots (although the latter is a bit sadistic).

That's enough rambling for now. Megas XLR is on ^_^

Razola
3rd October 2004, 12:50 AM
Venture Brothers - Excellent parody of Johnny Quest. Golden.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - I've been wanting to see this, but I missed out. May have to download missed episodes.

Codename: Kids Next Door - Ranges from Mediocre to Shit. Mo gave up on Sheep in the Big CIty for this!?

Megas XLR - VERY good. The quality surprised me.

Justice League - Solid, and seems to get better with each episode. Nice how they aren't afraid to spread a storyline over several episodes, rather than compromise writing for the ADD kiddies.

Teen Titans - Shit that wishes it was anime. It's embarrassing to watch this at times.

Family Guy - Part of my Holy Trinity.

Futurama - Another Part of my Holy Trinity.

Sealab 2021 & Aqua Teen Hunger Force - It took me a while, bit I'm starting to like Aqua Teen better. The loss of Murphy probably won't change this.

Samurai Jack - The man behind Dexter is somewhat God-like when it comes to the 'toons. Jack is a very stylized show that is beautiful in its simple premise. Despite the kinda unoriginal story, the writers and artists did well to design characters that still come out of the whole thing as unique. See Warcraft for another example of this miracle at work.

The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy - Very average. I really could care less about it, though a very few episodes are solid.

Mucha Lucha! - Can't really make an opinion on it (having never seen an episode), yet it seemed so stupid I don't desire to.

Evil Con Carne - Slightly better than Billy & Mandy, but not enough to make me watch it.

Home Movies - I like it, but the older episodes are much better (you can tell the old ones from the new because the animation in older episodes lacks straight outlines for the characters. The new episodes are much cleaner).

That Star Wars Cartoon - I refused to watch it when it first came on the point that A) The concept of Micro-series seems like an advertising gimmick and B) 95% of anything before Episode IV shit. But this is Genndy Tartakovsky we're talking about. He made the prequels kick ass in ways that Lucas could only hope to execute. If Episode III was animated and directed by this man, I would be first in line. I would like a continous DVD version of it; while watching them all in a row is the best way, it's still annoying having to see the Clone Wars logo at the beginning of each one.

South Park - Honorary member of the Holy Trinity. The fact it has gotten BETTER with age says a lot.

Fairly Oddparents - To my knowledge, this is the only reason for a peron to turn to Nickelodeon. Very witty writing.

Lilo & Stitch: The Series - Sounded like a Pokemon-esque gimmick. Have no desire to see it.

Gaborn
3rd October 2004, 02:29 AM
Nickelodeon also has Danny Phantom. It is pretty average right now, but it could become pretty good if it is given more time. It's kind of like how the characters on Futurama didn't do much for me until the second season started up.

My Life as a Teenage Robot may have had potential, but the only thing I ever ended up liking about it was the way they drew some of the characters. They did make an effort to give Jenny an enemy in this planet of evil robots, but it was hardly ever mentioned.

Xiaolin Showdown - This show tries too hard to be funny at times. It is pretty good as a whole, but I don't think a person watching it for the first time would think much of it. Any show where characters have to collect something is instantly labelled as a pokemon rip-off, despite the fact that pokemon does not own the patent on collecting stuff. My personal beef with the show is that the character from America is a large texan kid who does nothing but say weird cowboy-related sayings. Jack Spicer is an amusing (and adorable) villain. Wuya also made a good villain when she was in her human form, but they had to change her back to ghost form before the viewers realized that she was actually doing a very good job as ruler of the world.

Jackie Chan Adventures - Another good show. The WB has decided that they need to air the new episodes at 7am on Saturday morning, which is way too early after a week of hard classes. I haven't really had a chance to sit down and watch the show since the Daolon Wong/Animals saga, but I did manage to catch part of last week's new episode. The Oni Mask saga was a welcome change from the talismans/elemental demons. If they go into another season, I hope they use some other asian legend as the basis for their quest.

That new Batman cartoon - I don't like it. At all. And this is coming from a person who absolutely loves Batman. I bet the ratings for this show would plummet if they didn't stick this between new episodes of Pokemon and Yugioh.

Da Boom Crew - Du-du-du-du-dumb show. I normally wouldn't say this about a show, but I really want it to get cancelled.

Powerpuff Girls - As much as I want to, I just can't stop watching this show. This show touches on true genius at times (like when Bubbles got a 1060 on the SAT's by drawing a flower on her scantron).

Static Shock - This show had quite a few episodes that I found myself enjoying. Static's powers seemed to change depending on what was convenient, but that happens an awful lot in series where characters get super powers. When Richie became Gear I couldn't help but laugh at his pathetic costume.

Angry Beavers - This is still shown every now and then. Norbert and Dag are the ultimate bachelors. I'm still laughing from the episode where they tried to stay up all night but didn't realize their clock was unplugged. Good times.

Invader Zim - I liked the show, but probably not for the right reasons. It would be nice if they would air the episodes again so I could try paying attention this time around.

Time Squad - An okay show that does have it's moments. Otto ruined the show for me. The only good memory I have of the show was the big guy punching people in the face for no reason. Pointless violence is always good for a cheap laugh.

Drawn Together - This is an animated reality show that will be coming out either this month or the next. I'm a big fan of reality television, so this will probably appeal more to me than most people. The preview of it that I saw at Comic Con was about 5 minutes of these two attractive girls frenching. I got the voice actors for most of the characters to sign a poster for it.

Avatar: The Last Airbended - This is a special cartoon coming out this November on Nickelodeon. It is probably the biggest departure from mainstream cartoons that I have ever seen. I got a chance to see the full pilot episode of this at the San Diego Comic Con, and was left blown away. Here's a little blurb from tv-tome that talks about the basic premise of the show:

http://www.tvtome.com/images/shows/28/8/41-13274.jpg
Wind. Earth. Fire. Air. Only the Avatar was the master of all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless Fire Nation from conquering the world. But when the world needed him most, he disappeared. Until now... On the South Pole, a lone Water Tribe village struggles to survive. It's here that a young Waterbender Katara and her warrior brother Sakka rescue a strange boy named Aang from a cavernous iceberg. Not only is Aang an Airbender - a race of people no one has seen in a century - but they soon discover Aang is the long lost Avatar. Now it's up to Katara and Sakka to make sure Aang faces his destiny to save
the tribe - and himself. Nick.com has a preview clip which you can view here (http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_supersites/video.jhtml?show_id=ava&clip=16). The styles of fighting seen in the show are based off of real forms of martial arts, which is always a plus. It's definitely something I am going to be taping.

Legends-Kuja
4th October 2004, 05:24 PM
What, WHAT?! RAZ! TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT TEEN TITANS!

Teen Titans = 0wns j00. If you stopped letting the "anime mockery" get to you, you'll see good character development, funny moments and perhaps some of the coolest villains ever (Slade/Deathstroke, Mad Mod, Brother Blood). This past Episode (Haunted) was the creepiest one, with Robin losing his sanity and all.

Some REAL cartoons that are shit would be things like "Ed, Edd, and Eddy", or "Mucha Lucha" (although the latter has a nice theme song, and one episode made me laugh.)

Razola
4th October 2004, 08:53 PM
Slade is cool, but one was an British guy. It was so lame.

Last Exile
6th October 2004, 01:49 AM
Knwo nothing about those cartoons. But in the Marvel card game, Teen Titans are the most broken theme in the game when combined with the Gotham Knights. Garth + Roy Harper + Teen Titans Go! = Infinite attack.

Paperclip
6th October 2004, 10:47 AM
Knwo nothing about those cartoons. But in the Marvel card game, Teen Titans are the most broken theme in the game when combined with the Gotham Knights. Garth + Roy Harper + Teen Titans Go! = Infinite attack.

None of those are Marvel :no:

fat man with a monkey
6th October 2004, 05:09 PM
technically, it's the Vs System card game. It has both Marvel and DC characters. Most of these shows that have been said: I watch. I'll admit it. I like most of them, so I'll list what I don't.
Time Squad: I'm a huge history buff, so I hate the show.
Static Shock: good premise, good hero, but PLEASE MAKE THE ****ING MONKEY STOP WRITING THE SHOW
Da Boom Crew: do I have to have a reason?
new Batman cartoon $++, mo money. Jackie Chan, anyone? Is it done by the same animators? Not good for batman.
Xiaolin Showdown: oh please god, kill me
Lilo & Stitch: The Series: Disney, please stop raping movies.
Evil Con Carne: I prefer Billy and Mandy, it's funny.
Mucha Lucha: stupid.
-------
Foster's: I love it. The premise is awesome, and the animation is cool.

Teen Titans = 0wns j00. If you stopped letting the "anime mockery" get to you

Heald
6th October 2004, 05:40 PM
Anyone remember the Justice Friends? The bumblebee episode was hilarious...

Krunk: It's a bee! It's a bee!
Valhallan: Quick! Open a window!
Major Glory: No you fool! You'll let more in!

fat man with a monkey
6th October 2004, 06:03 PM
Speaking of dexter, when the style changed, did anyone find themselves not liking the new episodes?
Back to Justice Friends
"Justice friends.... FRENZY!" I ****ing loved them

Razola
6th October 2004, 06:38 PM
It wasn't just the new art direction, but the fact that many voices were changed as well (especially Dexter). Writing also seemed to be on the poor side, with less clever jokes and more one-liners (like a Mandark episode where he just laughs the whole time).

And Justice Friends ROCKS. The Puppet Pal episode rules.

Razola
29th October 2004, 01:13 AM
Bumped to remind you all that the new South Park season has began.

Excellent.

Andrew
29th October 2004, 02:03 AM
I am posting to see if any of you remember classic cartoons like

Wacky Racers
The Flintstones
Yogi Bear Christmas Special they showeved every ****ing christmas about the little girl getting lost.
Huckleberry Hound (He was ripped off on the Simpsons. Heh. Classic)
The Jetsons
Inspector Gadget (Not the new one that raped the original to death)
Captain Planet

Last Exile
29th October 2004, 04:11 AM
The Flinstones - Amsuing for a while then lsot interest.

Yogi Bear - That was sweet. The etenral battle for food vs. the ranger.

The Jetsons - Ah, they were fun. Astro was a classic.

Inspector Gadget - Probably the best of that list. Go go Gadget whatever and all the spoofs and Brain's stupid antics and Penny's brains and Mad somehow losing the unlosable.

Captain Planet - So gay.

Razola
1st November 2004, 01:00 AM
The Flinstones - Amsuing for a while then lsot interest.

The Jetsons - Ah, they were fun. Astro was a classic.
Considering that the Jetsons was a short-lived rip-off of the Flintstones (in space), I find that statement funny.

Don't get me wrong: I enjoy talk about sprockets and a place where the ground is never seen (you think that, given current air conditions, we'd slowly start living underground), but Flintstones for the win.

Captain Planet - So gay.
I'll remember this the next time you start parading around your "progressive" ideals.

Rocketboy
1st November 2004, 01:18 PM
I am posting to see if any of you remember classic cartoons like

Inspector Gadget (Not the new one that raped the original to death)

I remember Inspector Gadget! I loved it! The movie was good though. (NOT the 2nd one.) He always cracked me up.

The Blue Avenger
21st November 2004, 06:51 PM
I really hate to bump a 3 week old topic, but I just want to say that I saw my first few episodes of Megas XLR. It kicks some serious ass. The most recent ones had some great lines (my favorite is in my sig) and the aliens accusing Coop of cheating because "no normal being could eat that much"... genius.

fat man with a monkey
22nd November 2004, 04:11 PM
Megas brings the mosh. On the topic of mosh-bringing - opinions on Hihi puffy amiyumi? I must say, I love Ami, I love Yumi, I love their cartoon cahracters, and I love the show.

Heald
22nd November 2004, 04:25 PM
I was reading the second page and it mentioned Captain Planet. This reminded me of a discussion we were having in Religious Studies the other day at school where we compared prophets in the Old Testament to the Planeteers. Observe:

David - Could telekinetically move rocks - Earth Ring
Elijah - Had a flaming chariot - Fire Ring
Joshua - Could stop the sun in the sky/Played a trumpet that knocked down the walls of Jericho - Wind Ring
Moses - Could part waters - Water Ring
Daniel - Became friends with a lion - Heart Ring

And they combine to become...

JESUS CHRIST!

And yes, we do have too much spare time in our classes. We f*cking pwn.

The Muffin Man
23rd November 2004, 08:05 PM
I was reading the second page and it mentioned Captain Planet. This reminded me of a discussion we were having in Religious Studies the other day at school where we compared prophets in the Old Testament to the Planeteers. Observe:

David - Could telekinetically move rocks - Earth Ring
Elijah - Had a flaming chariot - Fire Ring
Joshua - Could stop the sun in the sky/Played a trumpet that knocked down the walls of Jericho - Wind Ring
Moses - Could part waters - Water Ring
Daniel - Became friends with a lion - Heart Ring

And they combine to become...

JESUS CHRIST!

And yes, we do have too much spare time in our classes. We f*cking pwn.

"By your powers combined, I AM JESUS!"

Last Exile
24th November 2004, 12:25 AM
Weclome back, Mike. Keep it clean and I won't say or do anything against you. WPM is my focus at present. Hopefully it stays that way. Yoh's example stands as what not to do when given a second chance. I hope you don't follow him, Mike.

Animelee
24th November 2004, 02:05 AM
Earth!
Fire!
Wind!
Water!
Heart!

GO JESUS!

With your powers combined, I am Captain Jesus!

Captain Jesus, he's our hero,
Gonna take atheism down to zero,
He's our prayers magnified,
And he's fighting on the Republicans' side

Captain Jesus, he's our hero,
Gonna take Satanism down to zero,
Gonna help him put us under,
Those gays who like to loot and plunder

"You'll pay for this Captain Jesus!"

(chanting)
We're the Jesusteers,
You can be one too!
'Cause saving souls is the thing to do,
Looting and polluting souls is not the way,
Hear what Captain Jesus has to say:

"THE POWER IS MINE!!"

All joking aside, the American animated series I'm most into now are Teen Titans, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003, and Justice League. All three have interesting storylines, with drama, humor (Stankball, my duckies!), and perfectly executed action blended together.

I do watch The Batman every week, but so far, I'm far from pleased with it... I may stop soon if it doesn't pick up. My main gripe with it is the writing -- everything else is fine.

I still watch The Simpsons religiously though, and I was almost quite pleased with last week's episode, Sleeping with the Enemy. It was almost like a classic episode, but there were a few outrageousss!11 things that the writers and producers had to stick in there for "good" measure. King of the Hill is another American animated series I watch almost everyday, too.

When I think about it, the only two Japanese shows I watch religiously are Pokémon and Transformers. So I watch American shows more than Japanese shows -- quite different than a few years ago when I was a self-proclaimed otaku. @_@

Razola
24th November 2004, 02:59 AM
"By your powers combined, I AM JESUS!"
I am pleased in a variety of flavors.

Last Exile
24th November 2004, 03:50 AM
I am pleased in a variety of flavors.

I'm not!