PDA

View Full Version : rate team

aaronisyoung
21st September 2004, 10:50 PM
have not thought about item, natures. or evs yet.

hitmonlee
mega kick
reversal
brick break
endure

joltean
thunder wave
agility
thunderbolt
wish

espeon
phychic
morning sun
phych up
phybeam

sneasal
slash
metal claw
icy wind
agility

houdoom
crunch
flamethrower
will-o-wisp
faint attack

dragonite
thunder wave
fly
hyper beam
slam

starmie

thunderbolt
surf
confuse ray
recover

Drazonmaster
22nd September 2004, 12:50 PM
Alright I'm going to suggest changes in move sets for right now, becasue you don't have everything, I will not give it a final rating.

hitmonlee
mega kick
reversal
brick break
endure

This seems alright for now, but try to lookk into if there is something to can give other than mega kick, that will use its attack and make it super effective agiant another type.

joltean
thunder wave
agility
thunderbolt
wish

Becasue your Jolteon has Agility you might want to use baton pass on it, becasue you can then switch to your Hitmonlee thus making him faster, so when the point and time where he has to use reversal comes around, he can effectively

espeon
phychic
morning sun
phych up
phybeam

I say instead of having a second Psychic move give it bite, becasue espeon already has high Special Attack, if pitted agiant another Psychic it has more of a chance to more on top. Another suggestion I have is instead of Psych up, you could as Sunny Day, which makes Morning sun revive all off Espeons Hp.

sneasal
slash
metal claw
icy wind
agility

Seems good, but you might want to add swords Dance rather than agility to raise the marginally weak metal claw attack.

houdoom
crunch
flamethrower
will-o-wisp
faint attack

Well, needless to say that you don't need two Dark attacks on this pokemon, now you could take your last two attacks (will-o-wisp and faint attack) and add Sunny Day and Solarbeam, this way you support Houndooms fire attacks, Espeon if you half to switch out, and Solarbeam can be used in one turn.

dragonite
thunder wave
fly
hyper beam
slam

I feel like this dragonite is way off base, now there are a number of things that you can do with a Dragonite, becasue this is a very versital pokemon in an number of ways. now you could make him a hazer, Psudeo Haze, Attack Sweeper, or Special Sweeper. I'd Suggest Hazer or Attack Sweeper.

Now I don't know where you want to put Starmie, becasue thats a seventh pokemon but....

starmie

thunderbolt
surf
confuse ray
recover

I move set I'd look at would be an old "Death Starmie" Set Which was
Confuse Ray
Toxic
Recover
and your choice of Psychic/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/ and Surf.

Rudoku
22nd September 2004, 02:59 PM
I move set I'd look at would be an old "Death Starmie" Set Which was
Confuse Ray
Toxic
Recover
and your choice of Psychic/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/ and Surf.
What? The Death Starmie was
Surf
Recover
Thunderwave
Confuse Ray

Toxic on something that won't last long in battle? Most Starmie just go all out attack nowadays.

Poryhedron
22nd September 2004, 05:51 PM
I've conducted a weakness analysis of those seven pokémon...since you're going to have to ditch one anyway, I recommend removing Sneasel. There are two 3x weaknesses among the seven listed team members, and Sneasel contributes to both (they are, for the record, Bug, with Espeon and Starmie, and Rock, with Houndoom and Dragonite.)