PDA

View Full Version : Pwease Help With Unlimited Deck

Vex 47
22nd September 2004, 07:22 PM
Recently I've gotten back into the swing of things and have attended a few tournaments, started collecting again ect. (That's not to say that I am at all skilled at the game. I don't want to sound braggy.) So I've been polishing off this unlimited deck in my spare time. All help will be warmly appreciated and give me snuggly feelings inside. Feel free to tell me exactly what you think about my deck. So, um, yeah...

Pokemon:

Lapras EX x2
Feebas x2
Milotic x2
Clefairy x4 (Base)
Clefable (Jungle/B2) x3
Tyrogue (Neo Discovery) x3

Trainers:

Celio's Network x3
Gold Berry x2
Town Volunteers x4
Professor Oak's Research x2
Super Energy Removal x3
Professor Oak x2
Life Herb x3
Double Full Heal x2
Computer Search x3

Energy:

Water x15
Recycle Energy x4

Okay I fixed I fixed it up with Thomas' Revisions in mind and now I'll share my strategy.

Basically my Tyrogues are stallers and they allow me to power up the guys on my bench. Milotics are in their for nick-of-time recovery and heavy hitting. I save the Clefables for battling anything of strength, delivering it right back to them. I have the Lapras because they make good stallers as well as racking up quite a lot of damage with the Confusion they cause. I see now that the Celio's Network will allow me to get any Poke I need quick enough so that I won't be slaughtered. I see that the gold Berries heal more dependably than MM Milk does. Life Herb is there for obvious reasons. Double Full Heals are there because I've been encountering a lot of status effects lately and because I double battle most of the time. Computer Search gets me anything I need. So, yeah...

Water Pokemon Master
23rd September 2004, 12:08 AM
What is the strategy of your deck? Also, what sets have been released in your country?

EDIT: Oh wait, you live in California, just like me. ^_^; Guess that means you are up to EX FireRed and LeafGreen...

Thomas33
23rd September 2004, 02:46 AM
replace Clefairy's with the base set ones (Metronome)
and put the Jungle Clefable (much better metronome than Clefable ex)
-1 Tyrogue
-4 Moo Moo Milk
-4 Bill
-4 Energy Removal
-3 Steven's Advice

+3 Super Energy Removal
+4 Recycle energy (For Clefable and for the SER-s)
+2 Gold Berry
+3 Celio's Network
+2 Professor Oak's Research
+2 Professor Oak

Hope this helps

Dark-San
23rd September 2004, 10:08 AM
I played a Clefable deck before. However the last time I play a pokemon deck was like half a year ago? At least the last match I played with was against Roarkiller. Yupz his deck was still good as usual. I might suggest something tat has resistance against fighting types. Yes one plus power + tyrogue and clefable is gone for good. Try playing Jungle Scyther. It suits the deck well and retreating is not much of a problem.

Just a suggestion! ;)

Roarkiller
23rd September 2004, 10:38 AM
What is the strategy of your deck? Also, what sets have been released in your country?

EDIT: Oh wait, you live in California, just like me. ^_^; Guess that means you are up to EX FireRed and LeafGreen...

Yes, we do need the strategy, or at least what u intend to do. We cant fix a deck w/o at least knowing that, since an aimless deck is kinda hard to fix.

And WPM, mind stopping asking where ppl live? Most of the time it wouldnt make much of a difference. A better question would be what sets they have.

@Dkyouth: The deck's lousy and u know that. C'mon, u know the only reason it can go so far is becuz im the one using it. If it was any other ppl, they prolly cant go far with it unless they know its secrets. That sneasel deck's designed to fit my style of play (hence why it works perfect for me), which is obviously NOT how most ppl play.

Water Pokemon Master
23rd September 2004, 03:37 PM
And WPM, mind stopping asking where ppl live? Most of the time it wouldnt make much of a difference. A better question would be what sets they have.

I did ask him what sets have been released in his country. I never asked him where he lived. -_-

Vex 47
23rd September 2004, 11:19 PM
Uh, just to let everybody know. I updated and revised the deck as well as posted my strategy; all these things having been done with your guys' kindly suggestions in mind. More help would still be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Thomas33
24th September 2004, 03:38 AM
If I had those cards I'd make the same deck, good job, I like it :beer: :150:

Roarkiller
24th September 2004, 06:15 AM
I did ask him what sets have been released in his country. I never asked him where he lived. -_-

What i meant, boy, is that the distribution of sets in most countries r more or less the same, so it doesnt matter. The worst that can happen is being behind by one or two sets, which doesnt make much of a difference, and can be rectified when the fixing is done.

Drop the milotic line, it aint worth the trouble. Theres no chance of healing urself other than evolving milotic, and only from ur hand, mind u, so u cant take advantage of ascension. Lapras ex is okay, but fossil lapras IMO does a better job at a cheaper price, and w/o the setback of being an ex pkmn.

I dont know much bout double battling so i cant really comment, but id say its better to use switch instead.

In the meantime, add one or two town volunteers, its a lifesaver. And u might wanna try out fast ball if u think there a bit too many supporters in ur deck.