PDA

View Full Version : Golden Sun: The Elemental Tablets ^^ Sign-Ups (Again)

Djinn
23rd September 2004, 07:32 PM
First of all I hope those that had wanted to be in this RPG still want to. I revived because it died due to evil computer virus. With my new Dell (^^) I hope to start afresh. I posted the old participants if you want to know. Old Sign-Ups can be retrieved here: http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=467136#post467136

Old signee names are listed at the bottom in Dark Red

Golden Sun: The Elemental Tablets

Upon the new rise of Alchemy, things seemed much more fertile in Weyard than they ever had. With alchemy, all monsters were cured of their sickness and became animals as they once were. Their was little a need to any longer harbor the power of psynergy and much of it passed into history, though Felix, Isaac and the others remained living for many years due to Lemurian waters. When it was finally their time to die, the passed on their great power to be sealed until it was needed. Within the new Mt. Aleph in Vale, the powers of the last great adepts were layed to rest for eternity. Only a handful of scholars across Weyard managed to preserve the knowledge of ages past, but most was eroded and swept away by the ever-shifting Sands of Time. As the years passed, and turned to decades and centuries, the gift of psynergy began to pass into memory.

Adept newborns were taken at birth by a mysterious sickness, and died within hours. The only remaining practitioners of psynergy's powers were the Lemurians and a handful of Adepts from other places in Weyard. Without new children to have the power, all but the Lemurian's power was lost. Fearing the worst, all the Lemurian adepts used their own powers to destroy the knowledge of their great city from all in Weyard and sealed themselves away from the world. Without them, psynergy was all but a distant memory.

The Wise One looked on in sadness as Weyard's people forgot the power of their ancestors. Time continued to pass, and Weyard's people began to lead normal lives without the elements. They forgot the teachings of their scholars, and went on to be simple folk without true religion or power. Only one remained, omitting the Wise One, that understood such an ancient power and harbored it for his own. The one was Alex, once of the Mercury Clan, hidden away all these years and living off immortality. His power, instead of weakening, had grown stronger with age. Now with Weyard loosing all the power that any of them held, he seized his chance to take it for his own. The chance he had been waiting for for a thousand years. Choosing the most fiendish children that had but a spark of psynergy in them, he passed some of his own evil power onto them to sprout and grow into great trees with branches twisted. With his new rogue force of adepts, it was simple for him to oust the current leaders of Weyard and place his lackeys to start an oppressive dominion over each and every citizen. The ancient evil that shadowed Weyard prevented any escape.

As Alex took hold of all of Weyard, he ordered his own adepts to kill any newborn with but a spark of psynergy, he wanted no one to stop him. Alex had now what he had always wanted, dominion over Weyard and limitless power. Even the Wise One feared to stop him, and the Wise One he chose would soon be no more. The only chance lay in the power Alex had forgotten, the power sealed inside Mt. Aleph. The Wise One unable to interfere in the affairs of mortals could merely nudge a group of young individuals to the place, transporting them all to Vale, as he loosened the seals that held under them the great power of psynergy. These pure-hearted youths, succeeding in the matter would hopefully own a power enough to stop Alex and all his minions. With them would be a djinn for guidance, and each other Adept to try and restore the light that once stretched across all of Weyard.

~

I admit that I'm obviously new to this forum, but I've participated in other RPG forums before, and am confident that I have the system of this one down pat. The limitation for new adept spots is placed at eight, two adepts of each element. Any other characters will have to be either allied with Alex or Neutral. Knowledge of Golden Sun is preferred, as I don't feel like explaining much. Now onto the sign-up form. I will only accept sign-ups that have an obvious effort in them, don't expect to get in just because you filled each section in correctly.

Adept Sign-Up:

Name:
Age: (For any new adepts, no older than twenty as ages are based around those of Felix and Company)
Birthplace: (Your character's hometown)
Alliance: (Either the Wise One/New Adepts, Alex, or Neutral. Alex-Sided Adepts are all rulers of a certain city, and mostly evil. Any Neutrals should have careful explanation as to why they escaped the massacre that Alex wrought on Psynergy)
Personality: (Solid Details here, doesn't have to be book-length)
Appearance: (Please elaborate on attachments, otherwise same as Personality)
History: (Not Optional! Elaborate. I expect more here for Alex and Neutral aligned adepts)
Element: (Earth/Venus, Fire/Mars, Water/Mercury, or Wind/Jupiter. Choose one and one only)
Djinn: (Unlike in the game, all adepts have one Djinn, whether it pertains to their element or not. This Djinn helps to modify an Adept's natural psynergy, and strengthen them. Djinn have their own psy abilities, but seldom fight and most are quite skittish. A full djinn sign-up is provided below. List the name of your Djinn here)
Weapon of Choice: (To prevent confusion with the gear, I placed this here. No actual in-game weapons here, no new adept can have a weapon with an unleash)
Gear: (What your character carries with them. Think outside of the normal Golden Sun healing items and such)
Relationships: (Any relationships your character has with another character or NPC)
Other: (Any "other" interesting facts about your character go here. And of course you can kill it brutally if you'd like ^-^ )

Djinn Sign-Up (Your Adept's Djinn):

Name: (Doesn't have to come from the games)
Element: (As Adept Elements)
Appearance: (Any features apart from the standard appearance of this element of Djinn. If using different colors, try and use those that match the element, and aren't already in use)
Personality: (Solid Details here, doesn't have to be book-length)
History: (Optional)
Psynergy Attacks: (A djinn is allowed six psynergy that is of the same element. Example: A Venus Djinn has the abilities, Gaia, Quake, Earthquake, Cure, Cure Well, and Mother Gaia. A djinn isn't allowed to use any psynergy that go over twenty psy points to use in the game. Invented attacks are fine here)
Other: (Anything else you have to include)

If anyone is interesting in playing the position of Alex, or the Wise One I would be glad to oblige. This may be a difficult role however as they mostly just are the commanders of this "battle" and do little of their own fighting unless directly endangered. The Wise One is unable to interfere physically in mortal affairs besides in extreme situations. And my own sign-up...

Name: Artemis Leton
Age: 18, But more mature as being in such a tough world gives little chance for a childhood.
Birthplace: Born and raised in New Vale.
Alliance: The Wise One
Personality: Serious and emotionless most of the time, and carries a sense of foreboding with him. Calm and collected in the most dire and panicked of situations, and unafraid to face threats larger in rank or stature than himself. Tends to stray from conversations if they last too long and never seems to be able to hold a person's gaze. Has a hidden fun-loving spirit that he rarely shows. Loyal to any friend that obtains his trust. He has a wisdom of the things going on around him though he doesn't usually show it outwardly, but can occasionally be reliable for good advice. Slow in building in relationships with anyone, and even slower to forget ones that didn't last (Reminds me of Elves). Quite the tactical genius, a master plotter.

Appearance: Slim for a human, and tall (around 6'6), with short hair. His hair is a brilliant silver, which runs in his family and cut so that his long bangs cover one of his eyes in a diagonal fashion. His eyes are a piercing hazel that can unnerve even the most fearless of enemies. Deathly white skin, and a leanly muscular build. He dons a long thin robe that covers all but his hands and head, hooded. The robe is rather featureless. Beneath Artemis' robe lies a shirt of mithral, an expensive armor crafted by Lemurians (his is a family heirloom), with the same material to cover his arms and legs. Underneath this he wears a thin tunic, and simple pant. On his hands he wears plain gray gloves, and also has an amulet forged of silver, and set with Emeralds around his neck. In the right situation, he may don a silver mask that cover his entire face, oftentimes as a disguise. His whole figure seems to scream "Don't Mess With Me!" A scar upon his back, a long jagged rip, states this.

History:
Born in New Vale to the normal poor family, struggling all the others. Unable to pay his way, his parents left him on an Alex-Aligned Servant who taught him how to fight and other bookread lessons as well. His mentor was murdered by Alex himself for treachery, as he revealed Alex's motives to a band of Vale citizens hoping for rebellion, all of them adepts. Needless to say Artemis was cast out to live the life of a beggar, but instead struck out as a wanderer. At 18 his travels, though full of real and mental tolls, had brought him back to New Vale. He had seen that all of Weyard suffered much the same fate and their was little hope anywhere. Because of this, a deep hate for Alex brewed inside him as it did most people. Returning to New Vale he is disappointed to see it in much the same state he left from it in several years before.
Element: Jupiter
Djinn: Astariel
Weapon of Choice: Carries a staff of mahogany, cored with mithral and tall as he is, that he manipulates with surprising skill and speed despite its weight. The staff itself is gnarled, and tipped in what is like a clawed hand holding a diamond shaped misty gray orb. Despite his attempts to stop it, this staff has been stolen numerous times.
Gear: A collapsable cauldron (He was a competent chemist and potion-brewer before the incident), and cooking ingredients as well as a case of poison vials. For First Aid, Healing Potions, and medical herbs. He also carries a panflute, seven pipes each set with an emerald. This he doesn't show to anyone, or does he?
Relationships: Open
Other: Has a minor fear of thunderstorms.

Name: Astariel
Element: Mercury
Appearance: Piercing Hazel eyes, and is an almost transparent ghostly blue. Is sleeker and shinier, as well as slimmer, than most djinn.
Personality: Similiar to Artemis, but with a good deal of sarcasm thrown in and a lot less hesitation to speaking.
Psynergy Attacks: Pure Wish, Cure Poison, Restore, Glacier, Deluge, and Freeze Prism.
Other: [Drowns other in Deluge]

Well I suppose all there is left to say is if you have any questions or comments feel free to post them here, or send me a private message (preferred method). For anyone who signs up, expect lots of plot twists and surprises as I love them ^-^

Old Participants:
Mystic Clown
Ali
Anjana's Halo
Shadow Djinn (was reserved)
Aeges_Ateri
Virtual Play
Perfect Chaos
Nabooru23
BritChris (Monica's Revolution rocks!)

If I forgot anyone I'm so sorry in advance. Feel free to create a new sign-up.

CURRENT CHARACTERS:

Sided w/ Alex:
Henchman 1: Anjana's Halo
Henchman 2: Mystic Clown
Henchman 3:
Henchman 4:
Henchman 5:
Henchman 6:

Neutral:
Rogue 1: Me
Rogue 2: Deathborn
Rogue 3: Mystic Clown
Rogue 4: Shadow Djinn
Rogue 5: Gladiator
Rogue 6:

Sided w/ The Wise One:
Earth Adept 1:
Earth Adept 2:
Fire Adept 1: Gladiator
Fire Adept 2:
Water Adept 1: Anjana's Halo
Water Adept 2: Nabooru23
Wind Adept 1: Virtual Play
Wind Adept 2: Me
Other: Nabooru23

A Note on Reserves: If you wish to reserve a position the reserve counts for no longer than 48 hours, and then it is up for grabs. You can still sign-up after a reserve expires but only if you beat everyone else to it.

Anjana's Halo
23rd September 2004, 07:45 PM
Copy and paste. And change a few minor details

Name: Chance Mercury
Birthplace: Imil
Alliance: Wise One/New Adepts
Personality: Smiling and good-natured, he's awkward around strangers, though he always tries to be polite. He always tries to appease, never getting angry, though he is easily embarrassed. He seems extremely delicate and fragile, though that impression is extremely deceptive, since Chance can hold his own in a fight quite easily
Appearance: He stands at 5' 10", with a slim build, and a lighty muscled frame. Fine blue hair cut to around his ears, deep brown eyes, and small mouth that is usually turned upward in a small smile. His clothes are simple, a green shirt, brown baggy pants, leather, fur-lined boots, and a coat made out of some unknown animal's skin. His great aunt also gave him an elegent blue cloak (think of Mia's cape). According to her, it belonged to the last great member of the Mercury Clan, and now belongs to him.
History: After Alex began his reign, the Mercury Clan's Adepts were among the first to fall, leaving only those with no psynergy. The rouge Adepts always kept a close eye on Imil after the initial attack, killing any Adept child and punishing any who tried to hide them severely. The assaults became so violent that the Mercury Clan voluntarily killed any Adept child born into their family. It continued this way, though there were a few in the clan who were outraged at this. This tiny minority remained silent, for they could do nothing.

This was the world Chance was born into. Luckily, his powers were so small at the beginning that no one saw them, except his great aunt, who was also one of those who wished to stop this slaughter of the Mercury Clan's hope. When he turned three, his great aunt kidnapped him and stole him far into the wilderness of the north. Using knowledge from books saved from Mercury Lighthouse, Chance was trained to be the first Mercury Clan Water Adept since Alex's reign began. His training also included the art of armed and unarmed combat, so that he would never be defenseless. He was kept isolated from society by his great aunt however, since she was determined that no one would find Chance and kill him.
Element: Water/Mercury
Djinn: Snow
Weapon of Choice: 'The Hemlock Blade.' A halberd staff made of hemlock wood. Its extremely strong and sturdy. On the staff are inscribed runes that translate roughly as "Bend to the blows of your enemies." The halberd blade is a silver color shaped into a cresent.
Gear: Besides a few healing items, he carries a blanket, some food rations, a calligraphy set, and a blade sharpening kit, which includes polish for the wood.
Relationships: The only relationship he has is with his great aunt. He doesn't even know the names of anyone in the tiny town they live near.
Other: I'm not kidding about this game being the reason I got a GBA. I was sucked in by the cover-art. Beautiful cover-art.

Djinn Sign-Up

Name: Snow
Element: Mercury
Appearance: All the same, except it's a far lighter shade of blue
Personality: She's like an elder sister to Chance. Usually supportive and protective, but will also do everything in her power to make him squirm in embarassment. She is very pround, and doesn't take insults lightly.
History: Chance found her outside of his home while splitting firewood. She didn't speak to him until after he tried to name her "Buggy." Now, she's his constant companion, helping however she can.
Psynergy Attacks:
~Pure Wish
~Frost
~Hydras: Water Animates and strikes in the form of small snakes.
~Frozen Air: Freezes the air itself to form structures such as walls and ice speres
~Fountain: Calls up a powerful jet of water that shoots anything in its path skyward.
~Parch
Other: Does anyone know who owns the original to that cover-art? I want it, very much so. *imagines art hanging on living room wall* *Sigh*

Name: Velda Havarash
Birthplace: Suhalla
Alliance: Alex
Personality: If you would just happen to meet her, you would never guess she was bad. She's pleasant, polite, usually smiling, and makes a good rum cake. However, she has an alternate, sadistic personality that changes that warm smile into a disturbing smirk.
Appearance: She stands around 5' 8", medium build (not fat, but not super skinny). Shoulder-length Auburn hair, sparkling maroon eyes, and a small mole under her left eye. She wears a dark blue mini-skirt, a sea green sleeveless shirt, and brown leather sandals.
History: She lived in Suhalla quite happily and peacefully until Alex arrived. She ran into the desert with the other Adepts, but was caught, which she sometimes deemed as a worse fate than being killed outright as some of the others were. Alex offered to spare her life if she killed one of her friends. Not wishing to die, Velda stabbed one of her childhood friends to death and, instead of feeling dispare or regret at her actions, she discovered she enjoyed it immensely. With her sadistic nature unveiled, she joined Alex, wanting to experience the thrill of taking a life again.
Element: Fire/Mars
Djinn: Phoenix
Weapon of Choice: A short sword she christened "Tantric." Its unleash is Tarantella, which has a chance of poisoning.
Gear: Rope, a spare set of clothing, a small kit full of sharp pointy things that no one really wants to ask about, and a force gem.
Relationships: Was friends with Xanex Orifal and Sean Kahland before joining Alex. It was rumored she had a small crush on Xanex, but whether that's still true is unknown.
Other: If you're nice, she'll give you rum cake.

Name: Phoenix
Appearance: The same as in the game.
Personality: Often acts as Velda's conscience, forcing her to think of alternate strategies, even if she doesn't use them.
Psynergy Attacks:
-Liquifier
-Fiery Blast
-Debilitate
-Fire Dragon
-Lava Wall: Forms a one person protective barrier against attacks
-Pyrotecnics: A dazzling fireworks display that damages and confuses
Other: Eats too much rum cake at times.

Gladiator
23rd September 2004, 08:10 PM
Hey, I'd thought I'd put in my sign-up, feel free to pass me over if one of the other reserved people decides to play.

Name: Jason O'Ryan
Birthplace: The Sea
Alliance: Wise Ones

Personality: Intelligent, brave, and cunning, but also arrogant and a tad over the top. Jason lives for adventure and takes few things seriously. Despite his Mars alignment, he is a sailor and lives for the seas. He has been known to give into impulse, as it rarely serves him wrong. Jason has a keen sense of right and wrong, and his loyalty to his allies is unmatched. Many tend to see Jason as annoying especially when he gets into one of his "Righteous Swashbuckler" moods. Jason fights using his amazing speed and dexterity over power. Sometimes causes chaos just for the hell of it.

Appearance: He's 6'0, lean and very athletic, with very tan skin. Jason has a rounded face with fierce emerald eyes and wavy blonde hair. He is left-handed, so his left arm is thicker than his right. He wears a red cotton shirt over light chainmail, black pants and boots. He also has a belt with a leviathin (sp?) buckle, and a red amulet with the same figure on the buckle and a scar on his left arm. He always has a smirk on his face.

History: Jason was the son of a pirate captain, Argyle O'Ryan, who one day had enough of Alex's reign. He took off toward the sea and became a modern Robin Hood. Jason grew up on the ship, learning the arts of seamanship and sword-fighting alongside two brothers and an older sister. Eventually, however, Alex's men caught up with his father. Jason's memory of the battle is foggy, though he knows his parents are dead, he is not sure of the fate of his siblings. He washed up on New Vale, and has since been preparing for his eventual departure in search of his other siblings.

Djinn: Oceanflow
Weapon of Choice: A long (4 feet) curved blade made of bronze, but appears to be ocean-blue, the handle is made of gold with a ruby embedded in the hilt. He also wields a small jagged dagger of similar design.
Gear: He packs a guitar, a book on oceanbiography ("Monsters of the Sea"), and smoke grenades for that occassional great escape.
Other: If nothing else, he is at least sure that his younger brother, Axehelm, survived the ordeal. He is unsure of the fates of his twin Archwood and sister Gale.

Name: Oceanflow
Element: Mercury/Water (Thought I'd be original)
Appearance: It's blue skin has a slightly greenish tint to it and it has green eyes. Is also somewhat slim for a Djinn.
Personality: Though Oceanflow is supposed to be Jason's guide, she acts more like his partner-in-crime. A bit bubbly, naive, and somewhat energetic. She is, however, a highly intelligent and fearless figure. Admires Jason for his determination and loyalty to his family.
History: None

Psynergy Attacks:
-Pure Wish
-Glacier
-Tidal Wave: As it implies, it sends a giant wave to crash into the opponent.
-Smooth Waters: More of a travel power it causes raging water sources (like the ocean in a storm) to calm down.
-Raging Waters: Opposite of Smooth Waters, used for special circumstances.
-Slick Ice: Causes the ground below the enemy to become ice (not effective on flying enemies). This causes slow down and attack disruption.

Djinn
23rd September 2004, 09:37 PM
Halo - Accepted! Nice to see you again.
Gladiator - Great, accepted.

Mystic_clown
23rd September 2004, 11:41 PM
I'm back!

Name: Faust
Birthplace: New Vale
Alliance: Neutral
Personality: Faust is a distant and secretive individual. He rarely speaks to anyone, but when he does, his words are full of wisdom. He truly is a kind person who has a good heart. Due to his distant and secretive personality, people think he’s cold, but really he’s just lonely. It’s hard to get this guy angry, and I recommend against it as well.
Appearance: He’s got shoulder length, untidy, blonde hair and cold, blue eyes. He’s tall, lean, has a pale complexion and has dark shading underneath his eyes. He wears a white coat, black pants, black boots, brown gloves, an orange scarf and a white steeple hat with a blue band around the base.
History: It was only a few nights after Faust was born when Alex’s adepts attacked his home. His mother and father sacrificed themselves to protect. In the end, they set fire to his home. Faust had somehow, miraculously survived. Rolling down the mountain, which his home was built on, Faust was narrowly saved by none other then his Djinn Kazejin. The people of New Vale buried Faust’s family in a graveyard just outside of the town. When Faust was 5 Kazejin took Faust to see his where his parents were buried. But surprisingly enough, Faust didn’t want to leave. Kazejin couldn’t even drag the child from the graveyard. Since that day, Faust has lived amongst the graves and tombs. People who pass by see him talking and think he’s talking to the dead, but really he’s talking to Kazejin.
Djinn: Kazejin
Weapon of Choice: A scythe. The handle is long, thin, red and shaped like a crucifix. It has a vertical, rectangular blade made of silver.
Gear: A skull, which he carries around for some unknown reason, some veils of a mysterious green liquid, some herbs and some bandages.
Relationships:
Other: Decapitates Other with scythe.

Name: Kazejin
Appearance: His body resembles glass, except for a few grey markings and has also got green eyes.
Personality: A nice guy, a bit more light hearted then his master. Is open with people and is a good Djinn to be around. He’s got a good sense of humour.
History: All we know was that Kazejin saved Faust when he was only a baby. He’s been with him ever since.
Psynergy Attacks: Zap, Gale, Plasma, Ectoplasm, Whirlwind, Gigashock
Other: Pushes Other off of cliff.

Name: Raven
Birthplace: Imil
Alliance: Alex
Personality: He’s cold, cruel and selfish. He believes that he is the only one that should have a Djinn and believes that everyone else (except Alex) is worthy of having one. He’s quick to anger and always holds a grudge. He doesn’t like Alex much, but never tells him that.
Appearance: He’s got short, messy, raven-black hair and dark brown eyes. He’s well built, has a healthy tan and a red marking underneath his right eye. He wears black pants, an old, brown cloak, brown boots and black gloves with a red star on the back. He wears a silver chain around his neck and has a red tattoo on his back.
History: His family was killed by one of Alex’s adepts when he was a child. He was taken in by a family of merchants. When he was 7, his home was attacked by Alex’s forces. Alex himself was there. After his foster family was killed and the town was taken over, Raven confronted Alex, but didn’t have the nerve to fight him. Impressed by this, Alex took the boy in and named him Raven (his hair gave him the idea). Since then, he’s trained Raven to become powerful and to hate everyone else. When he was 17, Alex gave him leadership of his hometown. Since then, he’s been ruling the town with an iron fist, and sending people into the surrounding area to search for Djinns.
Element: (Mars
Djinn: Genos
Weapon of Choice: A lance, which belonged to his real father. The handle is silver while the actual point of the weapon is a gold, bronze colour. There’re markings all over the point. It’s quite a durable weapon.
Gear: A small knife, a container full of water, some food and some potions.
Relationships:
Other: runs other over with a station wagon.

Name: Genos
Element: Mars
Appearance: He’s black and red instead of black and yellow. His eyes are blood red.
Personality: Obedient, brave and ruthless. He doesn’t let his personal feelings get in his way, nor his master’s.
History: He was given to Raven by Alex. His origins are unknown.
Psynergy Attacks: (A djinn is allowed six psynergy that is of the same element.
Example: Inferno, Magma, Liquifier, Pyro Cannon, Firewall, Dark Flame
Other: Burns Other on a stake

VirtualPlay
24th September 2004, 03:01 AM
Same as last time, no changes were needed (as far as I could see).

Adept Sign-Up:
Name: Maichi Kanoi
Birthplace: New Vale
Alliance: The Wise One
Personality: Maichi is one of those unnaturally happy girls. She's very bubbly, likes to make everything look nice, and doesn't like anything having to do with anger, sadness, etc. She's normally not one to be serious about anything. However, once the power in her awakens she changes a little. She's still mostly the bubbly girl, but now she gets determined whenever something is going wrong. Still rarely gets angry or sad, but rather it's like something sparked an unquenchable flame in her and she doesn't stop until the problem's resolved. She's only like this for serious matters, though. However, if someone does something unimaginably unforgivable (i.e. killing someone not evil), it triggers a large bout of insanity in her, due to the events in her rough history.
Appearance:
~Physical: Like typical Jupiter Adepts, her hair is a golden yellow; she keeps it long, usually down to the small of her back, and often tied up in either a single ponytail anywhere up and down the back of her head, a single loose braid at the bottom of her head, or two pigtails at the bottom of her head. Her eyes are a blurred amethyst color, and always seem to be smiling in that way only eyes can smile. She is small, both height- and strength-wise; she is only about 5'5", 115 lbs., with a frail-looking frame, yet she is stronger than most girls her age.
~Clothes: Maichi is most often seen wearing a pale purple tunic with sleeves down to her elbows over a darker purple skirt which barely reaches her knees, both of very fine materials. The sleeves and hem of the tunic have dark purple, almost black runes that spell out her name, a gift from one of the many inn patrons; the bottom hem barely reaches the waist of her skirt, so her midriff shows often. The skirt, in addition to being dark purple, has a similarly dark purple, almost black inch-thick hem around the bottom. Her boots are a lightweight leather, light brown in color, and they reach just above her ankles.

History: Born in New Vale, her parents put her up for adoption and the Alex-aligned servant of New Vale that took Artemis in took her in as well. Rather than teach her how to fight, he often played with her, letting her discover books on her own. Possibly it was seeing how carefree she could be that led this servant to commit treachery and be killed. After losing the great friend that the servant was to her, Maichi snapped mentally, shutting out everything bad in the world and becoming oblivious to sadness, anger, and any emotional pain. She soon got a job as one of the youngest inn maids, doing anything that needed to be done without complaining or anything. She grew to be one of the most well-liked maids at the inn.
Djinn: Cloud
Weapon of Choice: Maichi prefers a staff, one that she used to think was "just a silly stick." It is 5' total in length, which is 4'6" of a hard wood colored the same dark, almost-black purple, and at the top about 6" worth of pale purple, almost white metal that is extremely sturdy, shaped like a crescent moon. The bottom 3" of the wood staff is covered in the same metal, and it ends with a flat bottom.
Gear: Never wanting to be without a place to sleep, she always carries around a tent, which covers 8 people sitting up, and so would be inadequate for the group to sleep under. She also carries a moderately thick blanket and a pillow, in case there's no inn to go to sleep in. She also carries around food preparation tools, although no ingredients currently. She doesn't carry anything strictly for first aid etc., but her recipes are very energizing and some claim they've got some healing powers in them.
Relationships: Despite being under the same "teacher" as Artemis, she barely knows him, especially after he left New Vale for a time.
Other: "Oh Juliet..." "Oh Romeo...catch!" *BOOM*

----

Name: Cloud
Appearance: Rather than having a purple body with a pale purple head, Cloud is a purplish-blue, with a solid white head and sky blue eyes.
Personality: Like Maichi, Cloud is a head-in-the-sky kind of guy. Only serious when he has to be, he gets along well with Maichi.
History: um...I got nothing...
Psynergy Attacks: Blue Bolt, Sonic Slash, Quick Strike, Death Plunge, Mist, Sleep
Other: ehh...Zeeky Boogy Doog! *BOOM*

Chris 2.1
24th September 2004, 02:51 PM
Sorry guys! I can't really joib this RPG n'more. School work's heavier than a truckload of elephants and I've two Fanfics to get through, too! Sorry ^^

Shadow Djinn
24th September 2004, 06:42 PM
Baacckk ^^

Adept Sign-Up:

Name: Gavin Northwind
Birthplace: Shaman Village
Personality: Gavin is extremely antisocial at times, and seldom trusts a person. His voice is extremely cold, and when he speaks it sounds more like a hiss. He excels is mostly everything that he does, as he puts a powerful amount of energy into that particular task. His past is a mystery to all but himself. He hates to be around people, and is shrouded in mystery. Hardly anybody has been able to decipher his reason for being such a person, but no one ever bothered to go deeper. He is extremely violent when angered, which is hard to do, because usually he is calm and arrogant, which is his normal mood. He is hardly bothered, and alligns himself with no side.
Appearance: He wears a long, flowing cloak that is a pitch black, but always leaves it trailing behind him. Underneath him is a turquoise tunic with a leather belt strapped around his torso, in which he has a long curved green sheath crudely made of metal, in which a katana is slipped inside. He has several pouches strapped to the belt as well, he also has black pants underneath his tunic, and wears wooden sandals carved from his sword. He has snow white hair that is particularly messy, and never stands straight. His eyes are an icy blue, and he wears padded gloves. A white headband is lopsidedly strapped to his forehead.
History: Gavin's parents were very important in the Shaman Village. They were very strict with him and constantly had him training with his sword. They put him under strict training schedules and insisted that Gavin one day became chief. One cloudy day when Gavin was 9, his father went out to retrieve something " important" unknown to Gavin. They later found out he was attacked by a group of Fenrirs and lost the battle, dying in the heart of the forest. Gavin's mother shedded many tears for days, and Gavin's family was pitied. Gavin himself didn't care about his father's death, his father was no father to him. The chief of the village, Sear, one day led him into the cave lying beyond Shaman Village to test his strength. Gavin raced a foot soldier and beat him, making it to his weapon. He faced the soldier and after knocking him out, went on and slit the man's neck. Sear was surprised, seeing the anger unleashed. Gavin was then banished from the village, when he was 12. Taking his katana, Gavin took shelter in a cave far from Shaman Village for 2 years. He then returned to Shaman Village then under the cover of night and stole one of the most prized treasures of the Village-the Hover Jade. The chief spotted him and told him to go. Gavin sneered and raised his blade, ready to kill him. The chief simply stopped him and told him of Alex's massacre. Gavin, extremely headstrong at that moment, decided to hunt Alex down himself. The chief stopped him, and told him to train further to increase his strength. Gavin agreed, and for two years, spent his days slaying monsters. The chief finally told him to travel far on his ship, and never return. Gavin, puzzled, did so, and set sail. A Sea Serpent attacked him on his voyage, and he woke in the town of Garoh, found by a werewolf. The Werewolf felt power seeping within Gavin, and told him to travel north to the Air's Rock. Gavin did so, and made his way to the very heart of Air's Rock. He found a pitch white stone in the middle of the rock, and touched it, and suddenly felt power leaking through. He was blown away by a hazy tornado, stirring in the outskirts of Contigo, and had small sparks of power. Seeing the lighthouse far off, Gavin travelled to it, and met the Wind Djinn known as Airos. His power was released, and now spends his time searching for traces to Alex.
Element: Jupiter/Wind
Djinn: Airos
Weapon of Choice: The blade called the Air Brand, a katana that is a dark cyan with a red hilt. It unleashes " Storm Spiral", in which Gavin sends electricity pulsing through his body, and charges at the enemy with katana drawn. He spins rapidly to form an electric spiral motion, dishing many cuts on the target.
Gear: The Hover Jade, and a bundle of food.
Relationships: (Any relationships your character has with another character or NPC)
Other: (Any "other" interesting facts about your character go here. And of course you can kill it brutally if you'd like ^-^ )

Name: Airos
Element: Jupiter/Wind
Appearance: As the game.
Personality: Airos is bubbly, curious, cheerful, and optomistic. He is a constant burden to Gavin, and likes to eat. He despises anything that is "mean", and is constantly annoying Gavin. He likes to fly alot, and you would think he's never serious. He hardly is.
History: Beh...
Psynergy Attacks:
Tornado
Reveal
Storm Ray
Mind Read
Storm Wave: Airos charges at the opponent surrounded in energy, dealing heavy damage.
Other: (Anything else you have to include)

Arnen
24th September 2004, 08:53 PM
New Adept:
~Name: Arnen Takenara
~Gender: Female
~Age: 14
~Birthplace: Tolbi
~Alliance:Wise One/New Adepts
~Personality: She's very adamant about her opinions. She's very intelligent and wise, and loves to read. She has an often sarcastic and cynical sense of humor, and sometimes finds it hard to stop laughing. She's very shy, though, and mostly prefers to keep to herself. She's a huge tomboy, and hates things she dubs "girly". She can't stand to see someone put down or hurt, and tries to help those in need whenever she can.
~Appearance: Her complexion is somewhat pale, and lacking the zits and other blemishes many girls her age are plagued with. Her hair is light brown and very slightly wavy, and looks almost black when wet. Her eyes are a lightish grey-green color, and often seem to stare even when she's not. She has a somewhat heavy build, but she's not really fat nor muscular. She wears 18th-century style clothes -- a black velvet frock coat over a white satin shirt with lace trim, with plain dark blue pants. She also wears black leather fingerless gloves, boots, and a belt. Her pack is dark blue with black shoulder straps.
~History: She is the daughter of a rich Tolbian (um... yah... 's'at the right word? :oh: ) merchant. All her life she's had butlers, servants, and fancy parties. Of course eventually she got bored with it all, so she left. She managed to escape during one of the parties she loathed, with a bag of belongings, money, and other things. She bought a boat ticket and got across the Caragol, and is currently staying at the inn in Kalay (currently meaning when the RPG starts).
~Element: Water/Mercury
~Djinn: Rain
~Weapon of Choice: She carries a silver rapier lightly adorned with a wavy black onyx design going back from the base of the blade along the handle.
~Gear: Her pack contains some food, a few flasks of water, rope, a spare change of clothes (what she has on only the coat is blue), a few candles, flint for lighting fires, and several bars of soap (see other).
~Relationships: Open
~Other: She's mildly OCD. For those of you who don't know what that means, it's obsessive compulsive dissorder, meaning she washes her hands a lot and can't stand not feeling clean. Oh, and she has a good deal of money with her.

Djinni:
~Name: Rain
~Gender: Female
~Element: Water/Mercury
~Appearance: She's a much darker blue than usual, and the end of her tail is a pale violet.
~Personality: She's very calm and collected, often providing advise or counsel when needed. She's also very wise and insightful. She's super-serious and disapproves of joking around.
~History: Uh, nada :sweat2:
~Psynergy Attacks:
Ply
Cure Poison
Restore
Wish
Glacier
Deluge
Froth (uh, this was an attack in the game right? *hasn't been far enough in the game recently to know)
~Other: Uh, ooga-booga! *runs*

Other Character
~Name: Chase
~Gender: Male
~Age: 13
~Birthplace: Vault
~Alliance: New Adepts (not one himself, though)
~Personality: Quiet and shy, he is very withdrawn and has a hard time approaching others. He is curious by nature, and this often gets him into trouble. He is good-natured and wants to stand up for what is right, but he has trouble speaking his mind.
~Appearance: He's rather small for his age, and very skinny. He has dirty-blonde, almost brown hair haphazardly cut short. His bangs hang into his face. He has big, dark brown eyes and a small nose, which added to his size make him look a lot younger than he really is. He wears a plain long-sleeved brown cotton shirt and pants with holes in the knees. His shoes are plain as well, and worn out in the soles.
~History: He's an orphan from the small town of Vault. He hardly speaks since his parents died in an accident when he was a small child. The mayor took pity on him and let him live in his parents' house, doing odd jobs around the town to pay rent. He has no friends since the local kids often pick on him because of his position.
~Element: None
~Djinn: None
~Weapon of Choice: He uses a plain bo staff for self-defense, but he's not much of a fighter.
~Gear: He carries various healing items, food and flasks of water, and his most prized posession: a picture of his parents.
~Relationships: Has a bit of a crush on Maichi.
~Other: He won't be introduces until the New Adepts get to Vault.

Djinn
25th September 2004, 10:30 AM
Everyone - Accepted!
Brit - Sorry to see you go, I'll keep reading Revolution.

Gladiator
25th September 2004, 12:26 PM
I thought I'd add another character, there probably won't be much interaction with him, but Jason the Pirate just isn't complete without his best friend.

Name: Urik ‘Maelstrom’ of the Tempest
Birthplace: The Sea
Alliance: “I’m unconcerned with good and evil. The colors of black and white blurr too often into many shades of grey. All I know is that wherever Jason chooses to go, I will try and follow.” (Rogue)

Personality: Urik is a man of few words, but he is a man with a sharp eye. While not the most social person you will meet, he is very adept at knowing what a person is feeling and when he is being lied to. He can be stubborn in a fight, he never gives in and always pushes back. He is intelligent, but does not admit to such, and he rarely, if ever, gives his opinion on a subject. He shows fierce loyalty to Jason, and he has never questioned his decisions. While many see him as Jason’s cronie, both Jason and Urik know better. Maelstrom is strong, durable, and unrelenting in a fight, and recognizes the value in teamwork. Is often fascinated with the psynergy that he possesses.

Appearance: He is huge as he stands at 6’10, with a bulky build and very tan skin. He has the same dress scheme as Jason (It’s a uniform) minus the amulet and he covers his messy black hair with a handkerchief cap. He has oddly proportioned arms (they’re bigger even for his size) and scars on his hands that he covers with his iron gauntlets. He also has shinguards that have spikes jutting out from them. He has ice cold blue eyes.

History: His father was the first mate of one Argyle O’Ryan, and so he grew up with the same education and training as Jason and his siblings. It was almost natural that Argyle’s successor and the only son of hist first mate to wind up as best friends. They did practically everything together. They have even sparred against each other. Since the attack on the ship, he’s been split up from Jason and his family. While he does aim to find Jason eventually, Maelstrom has been preparing to search down their missing ship. During one of his dead leads, he ran into his Djinn, Tempest, who saw the magic spark that Maelstrom possesses and has been training him as of late to use them.

Element: Earth/Venus
Djinn: Tempest
Weapon of Choice: The iron gauntlets and shinguards that once belonged to his father.
Gear: A compass, an abacus (He’s surprisingly good at math), a book (with blank pages) and quill, and all necessary survival gear minus a tent.

Relationships: Jason’s best friend, has had a part-time crush on his older sister.

Other: Believe it or not, his family name actually is “of the Tempest” because supposedly the person who began the bloodline was born during a tempest. Maelstrom is travelling right now, having heard rumors that some of Alex’s men have taken to using a giant red galleon, he is hoping to retrieve the vessel that once belonged to Jason’s family (Titled “Crimson Whale”). Though he’s strong his fighting style is more based on speedy attacks. He does deadly things with his legs or a ball.

Name: Tempest
Element: Wind/Jupiter

Appearance: Darker purple skin, calm green eyes eyes, long wingy-things.
Personality: Tempest is kind and gentle, and almost acts like Urik’s mother. She acts as Urik’s mentor, which annoys Urik greatly. She’s intelligent, but can also be mischevious as well. She is driven by curiosity, and often does things to feed her hunger for knowledge. She’s very perceptive, but, despite being highly intelligent, she is very prone to ‘blonde’ moments.

History: Urik saved her from an Emu attack at Air’s Rock because she was foolish enough to whack one in the head.

Psynergy Attacks:

-Tempest: Riles up the sky so that most air based Psynergy becomes more effective, but it’s not the most travel friendly power.
-Reveal
-Lightning Blitz: She turns herself into a ball surging with electricity. Urik uses this as a weapon.
-Strom Ray
-Calm Skies: Quiets storms making travel easier.
-Read Mind

Perfect Chaos
26th September 2004, 11:39 AM
I'm posting my sign-up form again, but I have some doubt I'll be participating alot in this or any RPGs that much anymore, due to the fact that I'm grounded (until October) and I'm in the IB Program (not Pre-IB) so I'll get TONS and TONS of homework DAILY.

Name: Sean Kahland
Alliance: Wise One/New Adepts
Personality: Very quiet, is really shy. Doesn't talk that much to others, other than friends that he's close with. Other than those people, will only talk when necessary to other people. Pretty much a lone wolf.
Appearance: He's very tall for this age (about 6'1). Somewhat muscular build, but he's not a bodybuilder type or anything. He has jet black hair that's naturally all spiked up (kinda like Garet's), with dark hazel-colored eyes and has deep, natural tan-colored skin. He's normally seen wearing a dark red shirt with a dark navy-colored vest over it and black pants with black boots. Also wears black gloves and wears a silver hoop earring on his left ear.
History: Was born and raised in Suhalla to a Earth Adept father and a Fire Adept mother. Naturally, he inherited the Fire Adept powers of his mother. However, one day, a group of followers of Alex arrived into town when Sean was born, in search of new Adepts in order to get rid of. Sean's father was one of the townspeople that tried to keep out the intruders away but failed and ultimately was killed. His mother managed to hide away from Alex's followers and has trained him for the past years that he has been around. He now seeks revenge against Alex for the death of his father.
Djinn: Pyro
Weapon of Choice: A regular sword that's about 4' 6" with silver blade and a black, very tough leather hilt and a silver chain at the end of the handle with a ruby fire pendent attached to the end of chain. He wears the same chain with the pendent on any sword he uses (good luck charm)
Gear: Carries about three Potions and Elixirs
Relationships: Has some "feelings" for Maichi (if OK with V_P)
Other: *burns Other to a crisp with Pyroclasm*

Name: Pyro
Appearance: His body color is a bit of a darker red than normal, as well as stomach being a bit more of a gold color. Also, his eyes have more of a greenish tint, rather than bluish
Personality: Quite different than Sean, he's alot more talkative and headstrong. He's very brave and his very rash and is not afraid to rush into any situation (which gets him into a bit of trouble ocasionally)
History: N/A
Psynergy Attacks:
-Liquifier
-Fiery Blast
-Fire Dragon
-Wyvern
-Debilitate
-Protector
Other: *Pyro uses Liquifier on Other* *Other melts* :)

-$∑@π

-/Deathborn/-
26th September 2004, 06:57 PM
Name: Sergei Solokolov

Birthplace: Unknown.

Alliance: Neutral, because he and his employer hate Alex, and constantly his employer gives him jobs to kill his henchmen, and he's gotten at least 10 tries at killing Alex himself, but they all failed, either killing a look-alike or just getting overrun by henchmen.

Personality: Sneaky, ruthless, and extremely stealthy. When he's on a job to kill one person, he will use any possible method to get to them and kill them. Sometimes weapons won't do the job un-noticed, so he has poison potions and greek fire bottles along with silencing potions to do it more quickly or quitely. Through his job, he's gotten more ruthless and experienced. Do not approach him, unless he approaches you from behind and slits your neck.

Appearance: His dark clothes he got when he was 20, and his black jacket is scarred all over from fights. His black shirt is ripped at the shoulders. Black boots, that are beat-up like all his clothes, and pants that are dark blue. His black eyes and black hair are his way of sneaking through the night, killing without warning or notice. It's easy to expect a tough fight with him even when he's suprised.

History: Even as a small child, he was exposed to combat. He was born into a family of freelance killers. Sergei was deadly at an early age. At age 10, he was already taking jobs, that were more dangerous than his older brother, who was 20. But, eventully Alex came around and killed all of his family except for him, and Sergei was age 15. He went to Suhalla, and so did his employer. The two live away from eachother to avoid suspicion, but his employer still gave him jobs, and when he was 20, he was given some better clothes to hide himself in the night. His recent job is to kill 3 particular adepts(see other). His job before that was to sneak into Alex's hideout to get info. He succeded greatly. Now with this job, he's a silent killer, and it's his ultimate test.

Element: None.

Djinn: None.

Weapon of Choice: He has a 5' 5'' sword that is diomond-edged, meaning the blade is steel, but the edges are diomond. He also has two curved 4' blades strapped on his back and can use them any time he wishes. And a small, 3' short sword that's poison tipped. He's had them all his life.

Gear: Five poisons potion to kill, 3 little bottles of Greek Fire liquid so that he can kill someone by burning them to ash. Literly. Four silencing potions to silence some one before Sergei uses his weapons or poison.

Relationships: His inside dealer that gives him jobs. It's not Alex, that's for sure. All info is secret and will be revealed.

Other: The 3 adepts on his list-to-kil are: Sean Kahland, Arnen Takenara, and Artemis Leton. Sergei is expecting easy fights. He says:
"Even without a stupid Djinn or some elemental power, I can still be a silent assasin and a threat to those who do have special gifts."

You said you liked twists, Djinn, and I'll give ya one! :tongue:

Djinn
1st October 2004, 06:21 PM
Perfect Chaos - Cepted'
Deathborn - I love the originality of your character, great I'm on the TO KILL list. That should lead to some interesting rp'ing. Accepted.

Djinn
1st October 2004, 06:24 PM
Aeges_Ateri has resigned his position, but I quite like his character so I'm taking him!

Name: Xanex Orifal
Personality: An ability to lie that is unmatched. Xanex is deceptive and manipulative when he can be, and if not an adept likely would have been a great bandit. Has a great confidence in his own abilities, and isn't one to call a retreat. Unafraid to face even the greatest threats, as he believes in the philosophy "Masterful strategy can defeat even the strongest psynergy." In battle and out of it he scopes out the weaknesses of those around him, and in battle works this to his tactical advantage. Thinks a little too highly of himself sometimes, and when he loses he always goes down big. An expert assassin if he wants to be, and commonly uses stealth to defeat enemies. His ability to veil his true emotions is unmatched an thus it's quite hard to even begin to construct an image of his personality. Has quite a sarcastic, and sometimes sadistic, outlook.

Appearance: Green tinged short black hair, in a style similiar to that of Saturos. Tall, around 6'2, with a leanly muscular build, though he relies more on acrobatics. Has piercing green eyes, that always seem to be judging something. Wears the typical assassin's garb of skin-tight black pant, and tunic, as well as plain black gloves. Oftentimes also wears a Ninja's hood, or mask. Pale skinned, with a slightly insane look about him.

History: At the time of the massacre, Xanex and several other adepts ran into the Suhallan Desert to hide from Alex's dominance. Though Xanex managed to escape, Alex managed to root out all the other adepts that had fled to the Suhallan and the Suhallan itself was flooded by the pure Mercury power he exerted. Xanex merely survived by entering a Tornado, specifically a pink one, that transported him to Crossbone Isle. After hiding their for several months, he reentered the Tornado and was placed again outside Suhalla where he found the city in shambles. Though most of the commoners had been spared, all the traces of the Adepts that had lodged their was gone. He found himself now to be alone, and swore vengeance on Alex and his henchmen.
Drawn somehow to the Jupiter Lighthouse, Xanex found himself in Contigo. Here he discovered that as well as his earthen adeptry he had a slight wind ancestry and trained with one of the few remaining rogue wind adepts to learn some of the simpler wind abilities. It was here in Contigo that he found the Tomegathericon and Veta, and became a Dark Mage. In the finding of the Tomegathericon he developed an amnesia of sorts that veiled everything in his past before the massacre. In one of the books that he found along with the Tomegathericon it talked about the theory of one famous scholar, Kraden, who had thought he discovered that though there were only four elements of psynergy, that there was two possible sides of the same elements which he called Levian and Atroxa. He is currently trying to find the truth of this theory.
Other: (Mwahaha!) Has been stalking Mr. Solokolov for quite some time. Sergei is perfectly aware of this. Xanex's intention for doing this are unclear.

Element: Venus
Djinn: Veta
Weapon of Choice: Cursed Wind and Fire Wheels that have an unleash named Banshee Wail. On occasion he also uses attachable hand-claws.
Gear: A Halt Gem, and the Tomegathericon, as well as several other books concerning psynergy. He also owns a rare Cleric's Ring.
Other: Able to use the Mind Read, Whirlwind, and Reveal powers due to his Wind ancestry.

Djinn Sign-Up (Your Adept's Djinni):

Name: Veta
Appearance: A slate gray instead of the purple, and with foggy silver eyes.
Personality: Though competent in many languages, he shys from speaking as much as possible. Xanex has never seen him portraying any specific emotions and doesn't know if he is even capable of them.
History: Created by the awakening of the Tomegathericon, Veta became servant of the one who awakened it who happened to be Xanex.
Psynergy Attacks: Mind Read, Reveal, Quick Strike, Ghost Soldier, Condemn, Psy Deluge (A multi-target Psy Drain attack)
Other: Utterly immune to the Fire/Mars element.

Arnen
1st October 2004, 07:12 PM
Eh, when does this start? :freak:

Djinn
1st October 2004, 08:24 PM
Well I'd like to see a couple of the Wise One/New Adepts spots filled yet, and at least one more Alex Henchman. If that doesn't happen within say, 4-7 days then I'll just leave it to LSU's. So a definite start within a week.

Djinn
4th October 2004, 07:43 AM
Come on! Can't I get just get Wise One Earth Adept and One Henchman? Please?

ssj4supernerd
4th October 2004, 01:16 PM
Name:Ryo Calienté
Birthplace:Izumo
Alliance:Neutral or a normal goodie,you decide again.
Personality:He sometimes can be quiet an smart,or just a loud-mouth like Garet.He is very quick,combined with his great attack make him a formidable opponent.He doen'snt use Psyenergy much,cuz he rathers like fighting with his sword.He likes distracting his enemy with a few Psyenergies,and then quickly thinking up a strategy.He never gets high of himself(sometimes seldom or when he is really winning)quz he says:"If you get high of yourself,you can never win.
Appearance:Brown hair standing up,with a dim Grey shirt over him,he has shoulderprotectors and green pants with a sort of Dim Grey mini-skirt over it.He has white and red shoes on.He has Protecting Gloves and Arm Energy protectors.He has a Cleric's Ring and also a Triton's Cloth an his weapon is a Keyside blade that's REALLY strong.But not THAT strong ofcourse.Not stronger than that of the headcharacters :)
History:have something in mind but i don't want to typ it.
Element:Venus
Djinn:Ragnarock(correctly spelled)
Weapon's Choice:Keyside Blade
Gear:Killing Cape(either it heals you,or it does damage to the opponent.
Relationships:If you want it :what:
Other facts:Was formerly Evil and was a spy,but not anymore.

Name:Ragnarock
Element:Venus
Appearance:A little fat,cute,small and has VERY cute ears(Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah)
Personality:Garet.The personality of Garet but sometimes has clear moments.
History:Nope
Psyenergy:Ragnarok,Cure Well,Revive,Mother Gaia,Odyseus(or somthink like that,you those 2 sword and than one Giant one)Cure

Djinn
4th October 2004, 05:20 PM
ssj4 - Utter lack of detail. The fact that you are asking me to decide something bothers me. Only you should mold your character. History is not an optional part of my RPG sign-ups in this and future RPG's (which I hope to have) Your lack of effort and any attention to spelling or grammar in the least effects the image I get of how you might post. Indefinitely unaccepted until I get a proper sign-up. If I have angered you I apologize, but I make sure I always try and tell it like it is. I'm sorry for nagging but unless this receives some extreme editing I cannot accept.

(That's what I get for pleading for sign-ups I guess ^^)

Arnen
4th October 2004, 06:35 PM
Know what, I'm prtty good at juggling multiple chars so I'll take a henchman.

Alex's Henchie
~Name: Adrien Demonti
~Age: Unknown, about 25
~Birthplace: Unknown
~Alliance: Alex
~Appearance:
~Personality:
~History:
~Element: Mars
~Djinni: Mirage
~Weapon of Choice: Dante's Axe, a dark-red-and-black axe with a skull design on the blade. Unleashes Burning Dark, which engulfs the entire weapon as well as the user in black fire for a mighty attack.
~Gear: He carries several vials of poisons as well as healing concoctions, and basic travel gear (tent, blankets, spare clothes, etc.)
~Relationships:
~Other:

Djinni:
~Name: Mirage
~Element: Mars
~Appearance: His ear-things are rather ragged, he is a darker color than usual, and he has pure white eyes.
~Personality:
~History: Mooooo.
~Psynergy Attacks:
Reveal (I don't care it it's a Jupiter attack XD)
Dragon Fume
Flare Wall
Inferno
Cloak
Illusion: Unique to Mirage, it creates flase images (mirages, duh).
~Other:

I shall finish the rest later.

Djinn
5th October 2004, 09:11 PM
I'm an impatient lot, I admit. RPG starts in a day. I don't want to wait, time to go. Nab, if you can finish your char in between there... GOOD! If not, I won't mind. Introduce him later. I repeat, start topic Tomorrow. ^-^