PDA

View Full Version : Requests Up! (B4, Guardian Lugia, Meganiquil155)

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
14th February 2003, 08:39 AM
Xelloss and Lina (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1318405)
I painted that yesterday while watching one of those Chinese sitcoms... (I do that a lot) maybe that's why it's on of all colours YELLOW paper ^_^;; (Don't worry.... it didn't show on the picture itself... well... insofarasmuch that my drawing is not a threat to your eyes, don't worry) I did some sketches for other pictures of Gourry, Sylphiel, ForciblyCrossdressed!Zelgadis and Amelia... haven't gotten around to colouring them yet. *next mission: draw chibi Valgarv and Filia for complete set*
I feel painterly. *bambi eyes* Requests? Pleeease? I do most anything except mecha's and non-furry Pokemon. *big sweatdrop*

Skitty
14th February 2003, 09:33 AM
Cool, I really like the colouring on this picture,

The poses are also very good (I can't draw humans XD)

Anyways, I'd give it a 9.9

:)

Meganiquil155
14th February 2003, 11:23 PM
thats really great art!

Could you please draw a picture of Kenta? if your drawing humans?

Guardian Lugia
15th February 2003, 07:31 AM
Could you draw Lance for me. Any pose, I don't really care about that. Here a picture of him

[attachment deleted by admin]

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
15th February 2003, 10:08 AM
Skitty - Arigato, sai ^^

Meganiquil155 - Will work on it..... Kenta's the main guy from G/S/C, right? (He looks much less dorky than Ash I must say xP)

Guardian Lugia - I never knew Wataru had red hair. I must be really out of date ^^;;;;; Will work on it.

Meganiquil155
15th February 2003, 01:39 PM
yep, thats the Kenta I love

I think he is more beautful to look at than Ash

Guardian Lugia
16th February 2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
Guardian Lugia - I never knew Wataru had red hair. I must be really out of date ^^;;;;; Will work on it.

he didn't had it at first, only since G/S I think

Bulbasaur4
17th February 2003, 09:17 PM
OHHH Yeshness yeshness yeshness!!

I luuuv that picture! I would hafta say my favorite part of the drawing is the hair... I luv the way you draw hair upon people! I tend to draw waaaay to many lines, but you do it peeerfectly! I also love how the tie is scrunchied!! *laughs* Rip it off! RIP IT OFF!

Errmm... yah.

OHH! But if you have the time and get boooored... perhaps you can do a request? *cough*eventhoughyou'vealreadydonerequestsformebut IluvyourdrawingsandIamnotbeingstupid*cough*

Could ya draw Path-err... just Karion for short, my Animawhis in Ginger-sai's LotR's rpg?!
PLEEEEEEEASE?! *puppy eyes but gets whacked by a paper fan from some unknown persona*

He stands about 6'1, has a muscular yet elvish build. He wears the same clothing as Leggy-o-las! *picture attached below* Except instead of green it's a dark, blue/purplish color, and at the sleeves there are small moon/star patterns in silver. He has the same facial shape as Legolas (basically VERY charming and kawaii, yet noble and *droolz*) His hair is like Frodo's, being dark black. BUt his hair is shorter... and hangs just barely over his forehead, but not more than halfway to his eyes. The rest of his hair is sort of wispy and some-what-softly-spike, like teenage Gohan's hair... but a bit fuller around the edges of his head. His eyes are also a piercing, foresty green.

Oh, and he has pointy ears of Legolas... except they have little 'nitches' or a small, triangle-cut towards the top of them. Did I mention he has the facial shape of Leggy-o-las? ^^;;; Oh, and if you wanna add this, he often carries a staff-like spear. It has a wooden base, light brown in color but at the top it looks like a spear, except in the middle of the silver triangular-spear is a light, frosty-blue orb in the shape of a cresent moon.

^^ I am probably a pain with my stupid details. If you have questions just do your best to add your own special touches. ^^

THANKIES!!

*p.s- that picture of the smoogle is kawaii*

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
19th February 2003, 04:58 AM
Progress Report
Guardian Lugia and Maganiquil155- Pictures at sketch stage; as yet I only did their flesh tones ^^;;; (bear with me, I take a long time to finish pics...)

Bulba-sempai!! Hiiiiiiiii!!!! Sure I'll draw Karion for you!!!!! (Anyone who looks like Legolas will be quite easy to get an idea of ^^)
Incidentally, I'm having a long weekend; al pictures SHOULD be done by then unless I'm lazy, and in that case all and sundry may beat on me and wail and flame and ekcetera. *runs*

Reptilius Pyrus
20th February 2003, 12:56 PM
Wow..... That's all I can say about it.

My request is as follows:

I would love it if you made my character, Serpentia.

Her frame is basically that of a young girl. She is covered in dark purple, almost black, scales. Her eyes are slightly bigger than normal, are yellow, and have slit pupils. Her face is slightly tapered, like a snake's face. She has a forked tongue and venomous fangs. Her hair is black, straight, and goes to about knee-length. She is barefoot, and wears a robe/dress thing made out of woven vines.

I hope that's not too hard... Thankies in advance!

Wild Horse
20th February 2003, 03:21 PM
That pictures the best I've ever seen! ENCORE ENCORE!

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
25th February 2003, 02:15 AM
Progress Report 2
Meganiquil155 (Kenta) - Victory! (http://community.webshots.com/photo/34903697/64751723TCWqkZ) Hmmmm. I was trying out my new technical pen to see if it was waterproof (it is! YESSSSS) ^^;;;;
Guardian Lugia (Wataru/Lance) - Victory! (http://community.webshots.com/photo/34903697/64751391jzeypV) My opinion of Wataru has been highly influenced by the great JulieDacta of the fanfic board days of yore... ^-^;; I hope he looks okay.
Bulba-sempai (Karion) - Victory! (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1375467) Ahahahahhaha. I experimented a little in PSP6... (since I can't cg, I just messed about with layer effects and easy stuff like that) that's only his head, though *big sweatdrop* I have another sketch of him here (http://community.webshots.com/photo/34903140/64752021JFHihA). And a sketch of his staffchan (http://community.webshots.com/photo/34903140/64751923HvGyZq) (not a very good one mind you).

Reptilius Pyrus - Okay, I'll get to work on her! ^_^
Marty - Naw, I think Lina would fireball you to ashes if you tried to pull any moves on her xD

Note
I have a lot of accounts on different art servers here and there, so if your pic pops up on Webshots instead of deviantart or Side7 or whatever, don't worry, I didn't skiv off and steal someone else's stuff (no one can cg/colour as bad as me anyway xD).

Guardian Lugia
25th February 2003, 06:00 AM
oooh, thanks. Lance/Wataru really looks okay. Kenta isn't bad either :P

Meganiquil155
25th February 2003, 10:20 AM
OMG! *falls over*

Kenta is SO handsome in that pic! so does Lance!

thanks!

Yatouji Satsuki
25th February 2003, 10:42 AM
Can you do a piccie of Ayu (Koga's sis) and Arbok? o0;

Bulbasaur4
25th February 2003, 01:52 PM
*silence*
*silence*

OOOOoooooOOOoooWWEEEEE!!!!!! (Not owie mind you.... ^^;)

YAY!!! 'Tis sooooooooo awesome!! Messa clicked on his staff first and I was like, "DUDE!!! He's kick'n BUTT with that thingy!" I luuuv the sketchy-ness of it!! And then the first scetchy you made was great too!! Messa saved all of it and I wanna print out and post it on my walls and go,
"We's gots the preciooouuusss..."

Then I clicked on the main thing and was like-
"WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

And the Smeagol side of me popped out and went...
" Good master!! See, Smeagol luvs it master!! Smeagol grovels before the master!! Good Smeagol likes his picture he does!!"

Tis awesome and I luv the way you drew the eyes!!! ^^ It's greeeaaat!!!!! *happily bounces about* Thankies sooo much!!! I wish Ihad half yer talent at drawing and I'd be drawing piccies of Karion and Legoman all day lonG!!! *screes*

Thankssssiiiieeesssss!!!!!!!!
=^^= *grabs the piccies and runs to show Gollum*

Sora Koneko
1st March 2003, 03:17 PM
^___^ Could you peease draw me a piccy? ^^;; Thankie.. XD

Okie. Tis a normal Charmander and all. He has Ash's hat on backwards, and a tuft of hair coming out of the hole in the back of the hat thingy. o.o;; Okie? ^^;
Oh, and can you please think of the pose? Eh.. thankies. ^^;;

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
2nd March 2003, 01:46 AM
Progress Report 3
Not much, really. I did ..... sketches for Serpentia and Aya+Arbok. Yes. ^^;;; I'll probably get them done by Friday or bust, cause my term exam is snapping at my butt ^___________^()

Bulba-sempai- Heyyyyyy you put it up on the Ashes in the Wind RPG! SUGOI!
Guardian Lugia- :D
Meganiquil155- Thankee-sai for actually accepting that!!!
Sora Koneko- Yup, yup, that sounds like a refreshingly kawaii and easy-to-draw request! ^-^

Yatouji Satsuki
2nd March 2003, 07:05 AM
Wai! Thankish! -huggle-

Reptilius Pyrus
2nd March 2003, 12:30 PM
Yay! I can't wait!

I'm thinking about starting a "collection" of Serpentia pics by different artists. So far I have one--mine, soon to have two--yours!

Fai D. Flowright
7th March 2003, 09:30 PM
can you do a group pic of the Eevee family. all six if you can. sorry but Eevee and Flareon are a little furry but from seeing what abilities you have i dont think it will be a problem for you. if you can do this for me let me know because there is a little more i would want to add onto this in details. thanks in adv.

P.S. - dont worry! if you dont feel that you can do it that great, i'm not forcing you to do this.

Tyler and Hobbes
8th March 2003, 10:14 AM
G~R~E~A~T~~~~P~I~C:yes: :D :wave: 8) :)

Anywhoo Could I have a Guy with spikey black hair blue eyes an a golden robe holding a sword wit an owl carving in the hilt?

Reptilius Pyrus
19th March 2003, 09:06 AM
Um, I don't mean to be rude, but... how are the requests coming?

Latios & Latias
20th March 2003, 07:03 AM
o hey ur pics r amazing, u r very talented + i have a request ^_^' could u draw me i look like this http://www.boomspeed.com/latios/MOI.jpg :D thx in advance + take ur time do it when ever ya want