PDA

View Full Version : Next Up In Japan: Agehanto's Magnificent Battle! *Discussion Thread*

Hanada Tattsu
14th February 2003, 09:52 AM
Hi, folks. This is the next episode to be aired in Japan. First, the text from TV Tokyo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* ポケモンコンテスト! Gorgeous battle of アゲハント! " (February 20th broadcast)

In order to desire to the Kanazumi local first gym game, the サトシ which aims toward the カナズミシティ, besides the fact that there is a place where extent it is close to mosquito ナ ズ ミ city with intended facility " カナズミホール ", is accustomed to inquiring about the opening of the ポケモンコンテスト. The ポケモンコンテスト where this is different from the ポケモンバトル which has a match with strength, the vivid sheath of the ワザ, the ポ decides victory or defeat in being brought up condition of the モ ン. One line which had the sewer bearing participates already and is dense the む, regrettable, entry had ended. But, with the entered athlete メグミ and the favor of the age which know each other, in it has participating as an assistant. Furthermore this time, there is the former times contest participation experience, it requires the multiple-unit steerable antenna ti of rocket group you participate!

The interest which is not common common in the contest the せ る hull mosquito starts the ドキドキ while having done, the 、 battle the gorgeous ポケモンコンテスト where one taste and cover taste are different now the 、!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, it seems that Ash encounters a girl with an Agehanto. She wants to battle him, so he sends out Pikachu. Due to Agehanto's Stun Spore, Pikachu gets paralyzed. Then, another trainer might battle Agehanto with his Venomoth, and Team Rocket attack, blah blah blah. Now, what everyone's been waiting for. If you look at Haruka's face at the very end of the clip, you can see she's amazed at the power of Agehanto. There is a low chance that the trainer will giver her Agehanto, Silcoon, or Wurmple, so she might get it in the next episode. But we'll have to wait if it's true.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/2_yokoku/img/013.jpg

It shows Ash and Pikachu possibly battling the Agehanto, and Pikachu looks paralyzed.

We'll have to wait till the episode aires on Thursday in order to get it confirmed, though.

Azura Stardust
14th February 2003, 10:10 AM
Now to do my usual "bored-as-hell wtf" "translation". ;*

[POKEMONCONTESUTO! (pokemon contest) AGEHANTO no [beauty] na BATORU! (battle)]

HOUEN [area] [very first] no JIMU (gym) [battle] ni no zomutame KANAZUMI SH!Ti wo mezasu SATOSHI tachi wa, KANAZUMI SH!Ti ma de hodo [near] i [facility] ni aru [his?? or other] [objective or goal?] [design? I even forgot this one XD in Chinese its she shi..] {KANAZUMI HOORU (kanazumi hall)} de, POKEMON CONTESUTO no [open, begin?] wo [hear] kitsuke ru. korewa, [strong]sa de [win? be victorious] suru POKEMON BATORU to hachigai, WAZA no azayakasaya, POKEMON no sodachiguai de [win or lose - prolly meaning the diff. between wining and loosing] wo [decision] meru POKEMON CONTESUTO. kyoumi wo [support]tta [again that word. in chinese it's yi xing - yi (one) xing (as in transport, walking, covering a distance...)] wa [take part in] wo moushikomu ga, [what? I don't know what the two together mean.] -

- I had to stop here. My mum is yelling at me. She loves doing that. She hates teh computer because she doesn't understand it and isn't willing to! :rolleyes:

But quickly anyway: I think Ash's groupie finally arraived at Kanazumi, and there is a Contest Hall there so they participate. It is a Strength contest. Something about a WAZA and MEGUMI and - Roketto Dan! (Team Rocket! Wooo!)

Wee, gotta goo.

Serebii of SPP
14th February 2003, 10:58 AM
Excite Translation (I cannot be bothered to do a proper translation):

It is in a place near by to a KANAZUMI city, and also SATOSHI and others who aims at a KANAZUMI city in order to expect the first gym game in a HOUEN district is the purpose institution "a KANAZUMI hole", and hears holding of the Pokemon contest. unlike the Pokemon battle which fights by strength, this is the vividness of WAZA, and そ of Pokemon -- the Pokemon contest which determines victory or defeat by ちぐ い Although the party with きょうみ said participation and it was crowded, the entry was ended though it was regrettable. To however, the thing I am [ thing ] allowed to participate as an assistant by courtesy of participant MEGUMI which became acquainted, and an age Furthermore, it is !? in which Musashi of the rocket team which seems to be experienced in contest participating once upon a time also participates this time.

While HARUKA which has an extraordinary interest in a contest is exciting, the splendid Pokemon contest in which the flavor and lid taste is also different from a battle starts now!!

Light_Togetic
14th February 2003, 11:18 AM
Well, I hope she has to battle it. I'd like to see Haruka kick some butt in some battles! But, I'd rather see her get a Wurmple than an Agehanto, I think Wurmple are rather cute, plus that means she'd have to train it a bit before it would evolve. Maybe when it evolves (or if she is given an Agehanto) Ash will have a flashback about Butterfree!:D

Mikey
14th February 2003, 09:49 PM
Ash and co are now very close to Rustboro City, and Ash can稚 wait to get there to compete for his first Hoenn badge. On the way, the meet a girl named Megumi, who tells them that there is a big Pokemon contest nearby and her and her Agehanto plan to be in it. Ash and Haruka wan to enter, but find out that the tournament is too crowded and there isn稚 anymore room. Megumi approaches and explains to Ash and co that they can stay and watch the tournament as her assistants. Team Rocket are already at the tournament and Jessie has entered to battle in it. Haruka is really interested in the tournament, and is absolutely in love with Agehanto. Will she catch one, and how will Jessie and Megumi do in the tournament? Find out when the guide is written!

My spoiler

Rocketboy
14th February 2003, 10:44 PM
Hold on! isn't this Ash's 2nd badge? anyway I think this epi looks cool with the battle between Venomoth vs. Agehanto and Jessie is in it!! *does a little dance*

T M Pikachu
15th February 2003, 12:58 AM
In know in that picture. It looks like both Pikachu and Ash are paralyzed. There looks like they's something wrong with Ash. Hmm... I wonder if Haruka will get that bug type. I guess the writers decided to give Haruka the bug type this time instead of Ash.

2nd, 1st badge. Doesn't Ash have to go back and battle Haruka and Masato's dad for the first badge. Or does that one not count. I still think when ASh returns that when the year ends. Haruka and Masato leave. or only Masato leaves and Misty is there waiting.

Hmm. This sounds interesting. Will Team Rocket finally pull a win?

Rocketboy
17th February 2003, 03:39 PM
It also looks like Pikachu learns a new attack!

BTW:My 100th Post!!!

Rei_Zero
17th February 2003, 03:49 PM
They're not paralyzed!!!
They're doing push-ups!!!