PDA

View Full Version : [p]

Yoh Asakura
25th September 2004, 01:34 PM
In your opinion, which movie has the best sound track?

(Expects all the "omg LotR givez me orgazmns!!!11111oneone" crap. Heh)

I'm going to have to say Star Wars. There isn't a movie with a soundtrack that come close to it.

Pichu
25th September 2004, 02:10 PM
um.. how about Pokémon 2000 Soundtrack? :)

Agent Elrond
25th September 2004, 04:27 PM
LOTR does NOT, I repeat NOT give me orgasms. o.O;;

It does send shivers down my spine tho, so suck on that instead please.

I would have to say my favourites are:

Howard Shore's "The Lord of the Rings" (all three of them, preferably one after the other.)
Joe Hisaishi's "Spirited Away"
Claus Badelt's "Pirates of the Caribbean"
And Joe Hisaishi's "Princess Mononoke"

Gengachu
25th September 2004, 05:35 PM
I'm going to have to go with Empire Strikes Back.

fat man with a monkey
25th September 2004, 05:54 PM
I do love the arias in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. For movies.... one of my favorites is Cowboy Bebop: KoHD. All it needed was "Tank!".

Crystal Mew
25th September 2004, 06:11 PM
Why is it when you post whats your fav movie, or whatever, you always say crap about lotr? :rolleyes: what does it matter to you if people like it or not????

oh, and it does not give me orgasms either, but I do like the lotr soundtracks (all of them) and I don't give a crap what you think :swear:

I also like the spirited away music. PoTC soundtrack is also cool.

kainashi
25th September 2004, 06:14 PM
i like the punisher's and lord of the rings' soundtracks. 8)

Craig
25th September 2004, 07:00 PM
I like Kill Bill's sound track.

mr_pikachu
25th September 2004, 09:07 PM
um.. how about Pokémon 2000 Soundtrack? :)

:eek: I can't believe someone else loved that soundtrack, too! *high-fives Pichu*

In case you haven't figured it out by now, the Pokemon 2000 soundtrack is my answer. :D

Water Pokemon Master
25th September 2004, 09:19 PM
I am not just saying this because I am a fan of Pokemon and Star Wars, but out of all the movies I have ever seen, I would say all of the Star Wars movies have extremely good soundtracks (good ol' John Williams - that Anakin and Padme love song is just so awesome), as well as the Pokemon movies in both Japanese and English. My parents HATE Pokemon more than anything, and they even think the orchestral music is extremely good in the movies. Also, the Make a Wish song in Jirachi Wishmaker has to be one of the best songs of all time. :yes:

AntiAsh Superstar
25th September 2004, 09:26 PM
In terms of containing tunes I like the dub of the Streetfighter feature length anime can't be beaten, it's got Korn, it's got Alice in Chains, it's got Silverchair, it's got KMFDM... what more do you want in a soundtrack? However, The Crow just clinches the crown coz not only is most of it really good musically (anything with NIN in the soundtrack has to be good!) but also fits really well with the mood of the film as well.

FireBlast
26th September 2004, 07:20 AM
I dunno... Never was a big fan of movie soundtracks.. Umm... Requiem for a Dream maybe..

Leon-IH
26th September 2004, 11:15 AM
The psycho soundtrack is great, really freakin creepy - movie music usually sucks though.

Jay
26th September 2004, 06:54 PM
All the pokemon soundtracks are like, wow, totally awesome. So ya I'll pick the pokemon soundtracks. xD

nightcrow
26th September 2004, 08:06 PM
i like star wars and pirates of the caribbean.

john williams is brilliant! <3

mvtm
26th September 2004, 09:52 PM
I like Spiderman 2 and The Prince of Egypt *dont laugh* , kill bill one is pretty decent and ok.

Green_Pikachu
26th September 2004, 11:28 PM
uh....garden state by FAR has the best soundtrack ever. following that in second is grease. no contest. go out and get the garden state soundtrack NOW.