PDA

View Full Version : The Princess and the Togepi

Water Pokemon Master
25th September 2004, 06:28 PM
Missed a new episode again, will have to catch it next Friday. Anyways, I have seen this episode a million times in Japanese, so I give it a 10/10.

Did they do anything special for Misty and Togepi's return? Did they like add a song or something?

mr_pikachu
25th September 2004, 09:26 PM
No, there was no song. The group was waiting for her for the first twenty seconds or so of the episode.

Unfortunately, I missed the end of "Let Bagons be Bagons", so I don't know exactly how they knew she was coming, and why. It would've been nice to have known that.

Interesting episode. Team Rocket is, strangely enough, working for some other guy right now, and he seems to want to take over this "Mirage Kingdom". I'm still curious to know what they meant when they were talking about Togepi "knowing the mirage was its paradise" or something... that was a bit unclear.

And yes, I'm very glad that Misty's back, if only for awhile. :D

Water Pokemon Master
25th September 2004, 09:35 PM
At the end of the Bagon episode, they didn't get any sort of mail from Misty, so it probably happened in-between the episodes.

Rocketboy
25th September 2004, 10:00 PM
The Togepi saga has been my favorite episode out of the ENTIRE series since I read, saw pictures and watched it in japanese. The dub is almost no different. 10/10

Animelee
25th September 2004, 10:26 PM
Was Hanzo's name changed? And what about Miranda and Sara? Thanks. :)

GoldenDragonite
26th September 2004, 12:25 AM
Hanzo's name was Hansen... and I believe if my memory serves correctly, Miranda and Sara's name were kept the same

Blackjack Gabbiani
26th September 2004, 05:21 AM
Yeah, but it was Sarah with an H. Not really a change, just a clarification (closed captions are your friend! *smiles*)

Pewter City Geodude
27th September 2004, 10:14 PM
I'm surprised nobody commented on TR's Russian accents by now. They cracked me up. :D

Blackjack Gabbiani
27th September 2004, 10:43 PM
Oh yes. Jesse's been practicing her Natasha impression, I see.