PDA

View Full Version : [P] Fight Club

Yoh Asakura
26th September 2004, 04:57 PM
1. If you could fight anybody, who would you fight?
2. If you could fight a celeb, who would you fight?

1) My father. So I could kick his ass.
2) Hmm I'd say Jackie Chan.

kainashi
26th September 2004, 06:05 PM
1. you. :mad:
2. pauly shore. :keke:

Leon-IH
26th September 2004, 08:01 PM

The Answers
1) I'd fight George W Bush, simply because he's going to start world war 3.

2) this is tough, because i'd like to beat up all the boy band members, robbie williams, and Michael Jackson - so I'd just fight Michael Jackson.

Carbonite4
5th October 2004, 09:12 PM
1) My brother so I can beat his arse for being a pain in the neck for 12 years. There are some times where I wish I could lay him out. Sounds mean, but eh.

2) Bill Gates.

M1ND G4ME
5th October 2004, 10:06 PM
Bill Gates isnt a celebrity, hes an owner of a company, now if he started a show like Donald Trump did then he'd be a celebrity.

If I could Fight anyone in the world, I'd fight some kid so I wouldnt lose

If I had to fight any celeb I'd fight some famous midget guy, so i still wouldnt lose

Btw, might wanna but a disclaimer that you are not responsible for hurting any midgets feelings now

Toxicity
6th October 2004, 11:01 AM
1. There's a bunch that deserve a beating, but I guess if I had to choose one: my principal.

2. Also some that deserve it, but I'll go with whoever the lead singer of Good Charlotte is, for the wave of Hot Topic children sprouting from his popularity.

Rocketboy
6th October 2004, 11:55 AM
1: Joey *He beat up my best friend*
2: Justin Timberlake

Pichu
6th October 2004, 01:48 PM
1. One of my aunts or his husband. She is always late.... like 1 hour to 2 hour late every appointment. And that angers me and my dad. His husband is one of those people have lots of money saved up from his dad and doesn't do any work at all.
2. Bush >8(

I'm taekwondo blackbelt, I kick his @$$ =P

Neo-Xantios
10th October 2004, 03:39 AM

1. The Green Guy at the Green Forums
2. William Hung (He needs a thrashing to wake him from his dream of retardation and false fame)

DarkTemplarZ
10th October 2004, 08:18 AM
1) George W. Bush so I could knock him out.

2) Toss up, either Hillary Duff or Brad Pitt. Both of them are disgusting and talentless.

Kris
10th October 2004, 08:58 AM
Id beat up one of my ex boyfriends, he wrecked my life. i hate him.

uhh there arnt any i can say i hate???

Adz44
10th October 2004, 09:33 AM
I'm not really a violent person, but...

1. Probably Tony Blair...or "Dubya"...

2. Anyone in and that has been in Westlife. That's right, Bryan McFadden...you're not safe either...*laughs evilly*

Green_Pikachu
10th October 2004, 12:00 PM
Aren't these two questions ALMOST the same? a celeb is anybody....so a celeb can be an answer for 1 and 2...

anyway...I'd really like to kick the shit out of George W. Bush.

Yoh Asakura
10th October 2004, 12:06 PM
I'd hardly call Bush a celeb~

Jay
7th November 2004, 09:15 AM
1. Probably you. :(
2. kurai :heh:

Agent Elrond
7th November 2004, 06:13 PM

Lu Aza. Preferably with a long, sharp metal object... several long sharp metal objects. *evil laugh*

*can't decide between Kirsten Dunst and Brittany Spears* :grumble:

Last Exile
11th November 2004, 11:21 PM
1. American Idiot (George Bush), Australian Idiot (John Howard), International Idiot (my dad).
2. Australian Idiot #2 - Shane Warne. So what if he took the most wickets ever of any Australian bowler? He cheated on his wife with three different women. He acts like a complete lout. He smokes like crazy, he drinks like crazy. So what if a lot of Aussie guys like him? Even more Aussie women don't. And with good reason.

Cheesey
12th November 2004, 04:30 AM
Hmm, I think probably my rector (principal). He doesn't do anything about all the bullying and stuff that goes on at the school, and he also doesn't try to get people to work at getting better grades and actually doing well at school. A lot of folk leave when they're 16 and either do something really easy at college or live with their parents and rely on them for support.

Avril Lavigne. I've always hated her, simply for being a poser and really rather annoying. She's not done anything that hasn't been done before, and to me she's just someone who wants to be in the spotlight. Much like Britney Spears, actually.

homeofmew
12th November 2004, 08:56 AM
Water Pokemon Master
Hillary Duff Indeed.

.hacker
12th November 2004, 09:04 AM
If I could fight anyone: *no one comes to mind*

If I could fight a celeb: Michael Moore - damn traitor. To hell with him. :swear: