PDA

View Full Version : Quick Match

WaterElite117
14th February 2003, 02:57 PM
1v1
30 hr DQ
Arena:
Clay with an above-ground pool(30x30 foot pool)

go! Squirtle!

ryandude713
14th February 2003, 04:18 PM
i accept go sap sucker, my (m) bellsprout

WaterElite117
14th February 2003, 04:52 PM
you gotta attack now

Cyrus
14th February 2003, 05:06 PM
I ref.

WaterElite117
14th February 2003, 05:32 PM

ryandude713
14th February 2003, 09:39 PM
ok sap sucker
use swords dance, then razor leaf, then razor leaf

swords dance ~ razor leaf ~ razor leaf

WaterElite117
14th February 2003, 09:53 PM
DoubleTeam, Blizzard, IceBeam

Cyrus
14th February 2003, 10:05 PM
I apologize for any mistakes... I need sleep, but I ref this first cause I care.

Prebattle:
Squirtle (will be known as Taco Jr. if no Nickname is provided): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
Sap Sucker: 100%(HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:
Squirtle: Double Team ~ Blizzard ~ Icebeam
Sap Sucker: Sword Dance ~ Razor Leaf ~ Razor Leaf

Battle:
The two trainers select their pokemon, Ryan selects his Sap Sucker, who is happy to finally see the light of day again, Waterelite selects his Squirtle, who appears happy to be battling. Squirtle takes the initative, and splits in 4, while Sap Sucker moves his appendages around, focusing himself for the battle to come. The five Squirtles aim and release a frigid blast colder than the arctic itself, freezing the poor warm climate plant. Sap Sucker retaliates by releasing a barrage of metalic leaf-like missiles at one of the Squirtles, the squirtle explodes, the glamer having been shattered. Again the Squirtle aims and releases a blast from the Frigid North, however this time it is in the form of a focues beam. The beam scorchs across Sap Sucker's 'bell'. Again Sap Sucker launchs a barrage of missiles, and again they hit nothing but a glamer.

Squirtle (will be known as Taco Jr. if no Nickname is provided): 100% (HP) 85% (Energy): 1 Clone
Sap Sucker: 60% (Damage Cap)(HP) 85% (Energy): Cold, very very cold, sluggish

WaterElite117
15th February 2003, 12:17 PM
Taco Jr, creat a Substitute with little energy. Use Blizzard. Then use IceBeam.

Subs: If Sub breaks, use Substitute instead of IBeam.

Substitute minimal energy| Blizzard| IceBeam/Substitute|

ryandude713
15th February 2003, 03:01 PM
use giga drain to take all the substitutes lifeforce for your own.
then use sunny day
then synthesis

giga drain ~ sunny day ~ synthesis

Cyrus
15th February 2003, 04:04 PM
Round 2:

Prebattle Stats:
Taco Jr.: 100% (HP) 85% (Energy): 1 Clone
Sap Sucker: 60% (Damage Cap)(HP) 85% (Energy): Cold, very very cold, sluggish

Commands:
Taco Jr.: Substitue (Mini) ~ Blizzard ~ Ice Beam/Substitue
Sap Sucker: Giga Drain ~ Sunny Day ~ Synthesis

Battle:
Sap Sucker, shocked that he suffered such a frigid beating from such a small opponent, attempts to regain some of his lost vitality by leaching it from his opponet, but which one? Sap sucker selects the one on the left and sucks wraps his roots around it, to have it disappear. Curses denied again. As Sap Sucker stares evily at the dull eyed opponent as he prays to some greater for the sky to clear, he is again struck by a frigid blast. While the sun helps to warm the frozen from, the heat he generates replenishing himself is by far more empowering, but he is tired, the synthesis of that many new cells has drained him a great deal. Only to again be blasted by a beam of frigid energy. Sap Sucker stares at the dull eyed opponent, wishing he had been able to harm him in some way.

Post battle:
Taco Jr.: 98% (HP) 65% (Energy): 2% Sub
Sap Sucker: 50% (HP) 50% (Energy): Cold, very very cold.

Waterelite, if you keep the nickname, PM me and I will explain it to you.

ryandude713
16th February 2003, 11:05 PM
yah
this battle is goin horrible
i guess ill give up

u win dude

good game

Cyrus
16th February 2003, 11:33 PM
Can you explain how this match is going horribly?

ryandude713
17th February 2003, 01:28 PM
ive lost half my life, have no chance of beating him, and i havent even hit him yet

i was stupid to not remember that water pokes can use ice attacks

i couldnt win anyways, because hed keep usin blizzard and ice beam till i die in 2 more rounds

Cyrus
17th February 2003, 01:51 PM
I declare Waterelite the victor by forfiet...

Now that the match is over. Ryan dude, it is possible to over come weak/resist, as Waterelite did in this match. The problem wasn't that you were weak to his attacks, you both were focusing on attacks that were super effective, it was that he didn't focus enterily on the offensive, he used defensive moves to avoid the super effective attacks.

WaterElite117
17th February 2003, 02:45 PM
Great match ^^

Congrats Squirtle, you did well! I chose to evolve my Poliwag!