PDA

View Full Version : need help on filling 2-3 slots on my team

ryandude713
29th September 2004, 08:51 PM
im trying to put together a team f, and i have a few questions
so far i have Zangoose, Salamence, Slowking, and Electabuzz
Im not too sure what movesets are standards for these guys, seeing as how theres all this stuff open to them
i have ruby/sapphire, and im going to get both fr/lg, so tm usage wont be a factor
im also considering dropping salamence, so thats 2-3 slots open

movesets so far:
dont care about items or personalities. input on those are good too

Zangoose
Return
Swords Dance
Shadow Ball
Brick Break

Electabuzz
Thunderbolt
Ice Punch
Cross Chop
Fire Punch/Thunderwave

Slowking
Surf
Psychic
Calm Mind
Ice Beam/Flamthrower

and the possible Special Salamence
Dragon Claw
Fire Blast
Hydro Pump
Crunch

Aarkan
29th September 2004, 09:17 PM
first off fire blast and hydro pump are no-no's. flamethrower and surf are much better. Put Ice Beam on slowking since you don't have it anywhere else. Other than that I don't have any input, sorry.

DarkestLight
30th September 2004, 02:59 PM
Ok lets see here. {I fell back into the groove thanks to NB {{Don't hate me, I just have a hard time with mIRC right now}} and I started making movesets again}

Zangoose. Yeah that's about right for the standard. Since this is in-game probably can get E-quake on Zan, so yeah that'll work if you want to switch stuff around

Electabuzz o.O. Wha Cross Chop? Eww. I personally dun like the move, I'd drop it for possibly something ridiculous. I'd use T-wave just cause I like Stat effects more than hitting all the time.

Slowking. Yeap Standard as far as I know. Works well. Could also go for the

Amnesia
Rest
Ice Beam
Psychic
for some lastability.

O.o..Salamence. I don't do too well with Dragons o.o Sorry. I Really suck with them. But for two more slots, if you keep the Sala, you can have....Gengar and hrm. Possibly a good fire or ground type o.o