PDA

View Full Version : Spot the difference

Roarkiller
1st October 2004, 12:11 PM
http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

According to my aunt who sent it to me in an email (by the same title btw), theres only 3 differences. I only saw one.

Anyone?

Btw, the background music is awesome.

Green_Pikachu
1st October 2004, 12:15 PM
ok, you got me. nice one.

kainashi
1st October 2004, 12:53 PM
old. :yawn:

homeofmew
1st October 2004, 01:13 PM
ya this is old, and there is no difference, just some "scary guy screaming"

midnightangel
1st October 2004, 01:16 PM
Nice photos Roarkiller...good way to wake someone up when they are falling asleep at the computer :tongue:

Yoh Asakura
1st October 2004, 01:23 PM
Old and overdone.

Tha_Dragon
1st October 2004, 09:44 PM
There might be old people on the board, so it wouldn't be a good idea to post this...

RedStarWarrior
2nd October 2004, 01:23 AM
That was stupid....I thought we got over trying to scare people like that 3 years ago.

BTW, it didn't work. Speakers are off. :P

Suite Madame Blue
2nd October 2004, 09:40 PM
There might be old people on the board, so it wouldn't be a good idea to post this...
Ohhhhh! *Clutches chest* My heart! :wag: You young whippersnappers stop your pranks! :D

Aipom Of Doom
2nd October 2004, 10:05 PM
/http(?!.*homestarrunner\.com).*\.swf/

Adblock > stupid flash things :).

Roarkiller
3rd October 2004, 09:26 AM
Old for those who have seen it, not for those who havent. 'Scuse me for not knowing who have seen it and who havent.

Speaking of which, i was serious when i said i found one difference. Anyone saw any other differences?

Tha_Dragon
3rd October 2004, 11:26 AM
Ohhhhh! *Clutches chest* My heart! :wag: You young whippersnappers stop your pranks! :DDie! Die! Die old man! lol jk

mvtm
3rd October 2004, 12:10 PM
lol indeed this old , i think i watched it 2 years ago , but it wasnt in a river it was in a bedroom ,heh anyways nice to wake up someone, hmm no . It isnt that great.

Heald
3rd October 2004, 07:43 PM
I could see it coming but it was nicely done.

And watching that after watching Alien just before going to bed...thanks for the nightmares, asscakes ;)

Green_Pikachu
3rd October 2004, 07:49 PM
That was stupid....I thought we got over trying to scare people like that 3 years ago.

BTW, it didn't work. Speakers are off. :P

it worked on me, because i had just been listening to music, and had my speakers ALL THE WAY UP. :sorry:

FireBlast
4th October 2004, 02:32 AM
Yeah that reminds me of the thing with the witch and the door from like trillions of years ago... I've never seen this specific one you posted, but the concept is so old and overdone that it just doesn't scare anyone anymore (well almost...) and is way too predictable.

HavoX
4th October 2004, 06:50 AM
OLD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Honushi/smilies/f-anti-old.gif

the part with Spongebob laughing was pure genius.

Suite Madame Blue
4th October 2004, 08:47 AM
Die! Die! Die old man! lol jk
OLD MAN????? Didn't you notice my SN & sig? :grumble:

:P

Roarkiller
4th October 2004, 10:19 AM
it worked on me, because i had just been listening to music, and had my speakers ALL THE WAY UP. :sorry:

Ouch. But can't be as bad as my brother, whowas wearing headphones. Max volume.

VirtualPlay
5th October 2004, 09:30 PM
Haha, so old that as soon as I saw that the two photos were really close to being identical, if not being really identical, I stopped the Flash file from playing so that it wouldn't get to the end. Now I can continue looking in peace.

Oh wait, I know how to do this…>=)

screenshot -> two layers in PhotoShop -> hide/show top layer

Hm, I don't know what you could have seen; all I saw were slight detail discrepencies, and that's probably due to the irregularity of the screenshot I took.