PDA

View Full Version : poll - who do you miss the most ?

shazza
2nd October 2004, 10:53 PM
hey everyone :wave:

which member that has left/been banned do you miss the most from tpm?

i miss kiyone and dr. raticate the most, they was :cool:

:jump:

ryandude713
2nd October 2004, 10:59 PM
bjarni
you guys all miss him, no matter how annoying he was
god bless that autistic little bastard

shazza
2nd October 2004, 11:04 PM
bjarni
you guys all miss him, no matter how annoying he was
god bless that autistic little bastard

excuse me, maybe if you actually read my topic in misc. you WOULD know that i found out with proof that he was a fake. :mad: so that post is NOT valid. :swear:

kainashi
2nd October 2004, 11:11 PM
i miss ishdul and dodrio because they were funny, unlike 99% of this place now. :(

Toxicity
2nd October 2004, 11:31 PM
Yeah, it does seem all strange to see cheesy pieces of computer-drawn artwork at least once a week. Different without Bjarni.

And though he hates me to death and I'm not fond of the fact he's completely open about it, debates seem all bland without TMM to go on even when e knows he's been owned. I'm not sure if he's gone, banned, or commited suicide...but it counts, right?

EDIT: Before the flaming, I do mean it as if we never knew he was faking it.

ryandude713
2nd October 2004, 11:32 PM
excuse me, maybe if you actually read my topic in misc. you WOULD know that i found out with proof that he was a fake. :mad: so that post is NOT valid. :swear:

i kow he was a fake
its just good to remember him for who he pretended to be

Zak
3rd October 2004, 01:23 AM
I agree, you have to admit he was still funny before we knew he was fake, at least for the first couple months we knew him. I miss not knowing he was fake, if that counts.

~Zak

Leon-IH
3rd October 2004, 01:52 AM
Bjarni, he was not only a fake, but a dipshit so he will be remembered (like George Bush I'd assume)

FireBlast
3rd October 2004, 02:50 AM
I don't miss anyone of them. They are just random computer ppl I don't know...!

PancaKe
3rd October 2004, 10:28 AM
I miss Ace and his one liners. They were so cool.

Bah, I miss all of the old schoolers that have now left. Too many to name them all, but I remember when there used to be 2 pages of flaming pokeballs, not just 1/3 of one.

Heald
3rd October 2004, 10:38 AM
i miss ishdul and dodrio because they were funny, unlike 99% of this place now. :(Yes, I too remember them, although I really didn't find the fact that every other post they were blatantly buggering each other (proverbially, that is) funny. Or the fact they were sarcastic morons.

BBP/Damian Silverblade shall be missed (although I'm not sure where he has wound up...)

kainashi
3rd October 2004, 10:41 AM
Yes, I too remember them, although I really didn't find the fact that every other post they were blatantly buggering each other (proverbially, that is) funny. Or the fact they were sarcastic morons.

BBP/Damian Silverblade shall be missed (although I'm not sure where he has wound up...)nothing wrong with being a sarcastic moron. :(

and about bbp, you can probably find him at one of our RIVALS pokemon boards. :swear:

mvtm
3rd October 2004, 12:21 PM
who i miss,hmm its being time i dont remember people. I guess Dean ,heh wait a minute he isnt banned yet?!, and what about Ace?!. God i think i need a list of TPM Special Banned To Remember hmm rolf, nevermind.

Lady Vulpix
3rd October 2004, 01:48 PM
I miss Alex (level100mewtwo, shadowmew2, etc.), Nolan (Ultima_Mew), Dean (Boltstryke, not the spammer Dean) and Charlie (Aglandiir) the most.
I also miss Scott (Indraugnir), squirtle_flame, Neoleonightz, Crystal (*dratini*) and Travis (PlatinumHawke). Patrick (Lord of Ravens, King of Rain) and Connor (Pidgeot) may still pop up once in a while but I miss the times when they were regulars at TPM.
And I miss Tyler's activity too (Avian Freeze) though I still talk to him quite a lot on AIM.

Now that I see this, it seems males have a far greater tendency to leave than females.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
3rd October 2004, 02:21 PM
I miss ThunderTheTalkingRaichu for his excellent Misc topics.

And of course Chris the Sandslash for his General Discussion grandeur and Furrett1987 cause he was an expert at video games.

Kris
3rd October 2004, 03:46 PM
And of course Chris the Sandslash for his General Discussion grandeur and Furrett1987 cause he was an expert at video games.

Me and Furret were best buds for ages, he was my first tpm friend. He was the one who introduced me to aim and eventually to ummmm (or whatever it was called back then).

Wish he was still around, he just vanished.

Zak
3rd October 2004, 07:10 PM
was he the known chatkiller?

~Zak

Green_Pikachu
3rd October 2004, 07:57 PM
i miss ishdul and dodrio because they were funny, unlike 99% of this place now. :(

i'm gonna have to agree on ishdul. not dodrio though. :-P

i also miss LS, even though you may not, kainashi. haha.

i have forgotten way too many names. i had many friends here, and i feel bad about forgetting them.

silverdenryuu72 was cool.
quicksilver, who has kinda disappeared.
gligar_man, who recently left.
god, this is bad. i've been here for 4 and a half years, and i don't remember anyone. aaahhhh :(

The_Missing_Link
3rd October 2004, 09:17 PM
Probably Quicksilver, my first older TPM friend who introduced me to Adopted/Captured Pokemon and gave me my first job at PA *tears* Good memories. I still see him on AIM time to time but it's just not the same as when he was on TPM

I also miss the people who made ASB fun in November-December 2001 and all of the AC people who have left

DarkTemplarZ
3rd October 2004, 09:41 PM
Lots of people, Evil/Socram/Evil Child with his fun ass RPG's with no plot but lots of action and random... "stories", Dodrio was really cool, DarkLugia, Pokemon Trainer Cougar, and IceMan from ASB cuz we practically owned ASB back in early 2001, Denryuu72, even tho I still talk to him on AIM all the time, simply cuz nobody says "I rock" on every post anymore, Dean was really entertaining with all his spam and stuff, Madelyn's absolutely random and pointless facts, and probably a lot of other people who I forgot.

kainashi
3rd October 2004, 11:24 PM
i'm gonna have to agree on ishdul. not dodrio though. :-P

i also miss LS, even though you may not, kainashi. haha.

i have forgotten way too many names. i had many friends here, and i feel bad about forgetting them.

silverdenryuu72 was cool.
quicksilver, who has kinda disappeared.
gligar_man, who recently left.
god, this is bad. i've been here for 4 and a half years, and i don't remember anyone. aaahhhh :(i see ls on irc from time to time. don't have a problem with him anymore. :yawn:

i miss denryuu72 too. and hydro. :cry:

Jay
3rd October 2004, 11:33 PM
No one.

AntiAsh Superstar
6th October 2004, 10:38 AM
Hmm... prolly Steve (Chris the Sandslash), Clark (ACEwhateverhisnumberswere) and Charlie (Aglandiir) I miss seeing around the boards the most.

EDIT: Whoops, typo-ridden me nearly made Steve a lot holier than he really is... o.o

Pichu
6th October 2004, 01:59 PM
I miss ... Eevee1, owner of suta-raito. Too bad, she got bombarded with loads of our requests. Best fan art drawer I guess. :yes:

I also miss, RJ, Hexae, Nuriko, and lots of other pokémon .. err.. people too. ;_;

M1ND G4ME
7th October 2004, 05:36 PM
I miss Kevin, He made the Forums, and He never does anything here anymore :'( *cry* he will be missed

PNT510
7th October 2004, 05:42 PM
I miss greyfox, me and him were buds back in the day.

Lady Vulpix
7th October 2004, 05:52 PM
Oh, yes, RJ too. Thanks for reminding me, Tom.

Gengachu
7th October 2004, 07:22 PM
I miss my ASB buddies from back in the day(like 2000-2001). Some of them are still post here from time time-to-time, but none of them are very active, and some are gone completely. Without them ASB isn't nearly as fun. I never even visit the ASB forum anymore.

Syberia
7th October 2004, 09:38 PM
The old-school GSBotters. You know, Mr. E, SirChris, and their "generation" of members. They still pop up now and then around here, but it's not the same as when they were here all the time. They're still around on irc, though...

Mag Launcher
7th October 2004, 09:46 PM
I haven't been here in so long that I almost feel lucky to have only known 2 or 3 people.. o_0

I wish Dumbreon and ShiningNyuura/Dark Articuno still posted here though. :( (Seems SN changed his name to Angarios though)

Ninetales3001
8th October 2004, 08:43 AM
Hrm... I miss...

Gyro - She was so awesome =3
ZMidZ - He was so awesome too XD
Psyduck2 - He apparently turned out to be kind of creepy but still he was awesome at the time, XD

that's all that I can remember.

I miss myself seeing I barely come here. XDD

omg let's see how many times I can use XD. Damn you tpm for getting me into that. haha

Number1ChanseyFan
8th October 2004, 11:55 AM
I miss Lawrence_III_Fanatic, she was a really good poster, and she was really funny too, some of her posts were really fun to read, and she was a cool person to talk to.

Zak
8th October 2004, 02:09 PM
Hrm... I miss...

Gyro - She was so awesome =3

Gyro's a girl? Heh... I learn something new every day.

~Zak

Ninetales3001
8th October 2004, 06:55 PM
Gyro's a girl? Heh... I learn something new every day.

~Zak

haha yes, Gyro is a girl. XD

M1ND G4ME
9th October 2004, 12:26 AM
haha yes, Gyro is a girl. XD

ooh looky, another XD

midnightangel
14th October 2004, 03:35 PM
I miss Lawrence_III_Fanatic too...she was a darn good mod (not saying anything bad about our present mods here hehe :P) and was a good person all around

But who I miss the most is Kevin, aka With Rye.
Here's a guy who made the Miscellaneous Forum interesting. His wit, which made for unusual topics always gave me something to think about.
I kind of miss looking forward to his next topic

Water Pokemon Master
14th October 2004, 05:21 PM
I miss The Muffin Man the most. :(

fat man with a monkey
18th October 2004, 07:35 PM
Actually, I do miss the muffin man. Past there, most of the people I liked are still here, or I kept in contact with them.