PDA

View Full Version : Metal Coat in Fr/LG

IAmCharlyBrown
3rd October 2004, 04:39 PM
Is the only way to get a Metal Coat by stealing one from a Magnemite, or by using pick-up in certain areas? Or is there someone who will give it to you?

Edit:
Forget the part about stealing it from a Magnemite. You can get a magnet from the Magnemite, but I dont think that you can get the Metal coat

Poryhedron
3rd October 2004, 05:18 PM
I found one in an item ball on one of the Islands past Island 3...I forget where exactly.

Moonlight Espeon
3rd October 2004, 05:54 PM
You can also get a Metal Coat by defeating the Trainer Tower in record time, but I think fi you already have one they just give you a Star Piece (I think that's what it is, I don't remember).
I didn't know you could steal one from a Magnemite in the first place. XD

Aarkan
3rd October 2004, 06:15 PM
There's a metal coat on the island with the boy who's onix died. Memorial Pillar or something.

Moonlight Espeon
3rd October 2004, 06:19 PM
Oh yeah! You'll find a Metal Coat off Five Island, a place called Memorial Pillar which should be after some water or something.. You can get the Facade TM there too by placing a Lemonade at the shrine.
I think it's in an item ball that's just straight above the pillar, but I'm not sure..

IAmCharlyBrown
5th October 2004, 06:56 AM
Alright. Thanks. I haven't gotten that far yet, but I'm pretty close. I'll make sure to pick it up