PDA

View Full Version : NT Warriors: Zodiac Rebellion

Bamm
4th October 2004, 07:56 PM
NT Warriors:

Zodiac Rebellion

(A MEGAMAN-based RPG)

You sit at your desk, wondering when your new teacher, Ms. Mari will stop talking and the real action will begin. She's rambling on and on, and unless you're a geek or a prep, you are only listening enough to hear if she calls your name, or if the show is about to start. So far, fifth grade doesn't seem much different than fourth grade. Your teacher still talks alot and you're just in 5-A, next door to your old class, 4-B.
All of a sudden, you hear Ms. Mari say, "Okay, class, everyone jack-in by inserting your P.E.T jack into slot A on the side of your desktop. You're excited because, for newbs and vets, jacking in on the first day of school is the best time you'll probably have jacking in. Everyone gets to see everyone else's NetNavi after adjustments the night before...It's really an enjoyable time. The annual "virus-busting" training is beginning...
It's the year 20XX. In the near future, the Net is connected to virtually everything--from computers to office water coolers. An evil group is bent on dominating the world by corrupting the Net with viruses. You are a NetBattler, or a young hacker, who must stop this threat with the help of his virus-busting program (and best friend) called a NetNavi, or Internet Navigation Program. Everyone has them. Instead of wandering around the pages with a little arrow, like in the 2000s, you have an internet being that walks around, delivers mail, and battles others for you. The NetNavi is generally kept in the P.E.T., or PErsonal Terminal. This is the device used to "jack in" or send your NetNavi into the Internet. Lately, there had been many net crimes, but they were thworted by a young hero so many years ago. Now there's a new internet threat. And they're not out to shop on eBay. They're out to take over...

---------------

Yeah, sorry it's not...uh...wonderful. This is my 2nd RPG and my first...uh...didn't go so well, so sorry if it's not as good as what you're used to seeing.

N E Wayz...In this RPG you're a 5th grade net battler. The plot will unfold soon enough. I don't want to give away many details, but a backdraft group, "Zodiac", believes that the Net is being run wrong. They believe it would be a better place under their control, but the Net Ops won't give up the net, so Zodiac resorts to...uhm...other methods to get what they want. The Sign-up's below.

NetBattler
Name: (Duh)
Description: (Looks, clothes, etc.)
Personality: (Acts, Qualities, etc.)
History: (Nothing too long, but detailed)
Strengths: (C'mon! Anything your character is good at or with)
Weaknesses: (You know! Anything your character is bad at/has problems with)
Other: (Torture accepted of course!)

NetNavi
Name: (Either ____man or _____)
Description: (Looks, Clothes, etc.)
Personality: (Acts, Qualities, etc.)
Species: (Human, Magnet, Snowman, Whatever! It can be...ANYTHING)
Main Weapon: Buster
Strengths: (Look Up)
Weaknesses: (Look Up)
Other: (Again, Torture Accepted!)

My sign-up

Name: Duke Lasoji

Description: Duke has maroon hair and eyes. He is about 5'5" and weighs around 120 lbs. He usaully wears a maroon and gold jacket with his NetNavi's symbol on the back. Under it, he wears a black tank-top and he also wears jean shorts and maroon and white high-tops. His skin is a deep tan.

Personality: Duke is very "to-himself". He rarely shows any emotion and is like this because his parents are work-a-haulics and he only has one friend, Solo, his NetNavi. Because of these reasons, he has honed his skills and become a very good net battler.

History: Duke was born in ACDC Town. He grew up without his parents. They, as forementioned, are workahaulics that have, seemingly, no time for Duke. This had a big impact on Duke's life. If it weren't for that, he probably wouldn't have been pushed to make Solo, his NetNavi. Solo is his only real friend. Duke created Solo from scratch and is proud of it. Duke tries best not to show emotion in any possible way and he's ferocious and merciless in battle. He has made his lifestyle the one thing he is best at: NetBattling.

Strengths: Netbattling, thinking on his own.

Weaknesses: Teamwork, making friends.

Other: *shoots other a cold look*
---------------

Name: Solo
Species: Human

Description: Solo dawns a maroon, gold, and white "net-suit" with black boots. His helmet has shades over his eyes, so that you can't really tell what he is thinking.(30% of speaking is body language.) His helmet is maroon and has a white stripe going over the top that's outlined in gold. His gloves are maroon and white with gold trim. on his chest is his symbol, which looks like the picture below.

Personality: He is like Duke on every way. He is cold, stubborn, and only commutes freely with Duke. Solo was given his name by Duke, who created him himself, and does acts just so. As a Solo. By himself. Though, he does have a weakness for Duke. It's the only thing that'll get in between him and his mission.

Strengths: Same as Duke- "Solo" battling, listening to Duke.

Weaknesses: Same as Duke- Making good friends, teamwork, though he doesn't hesitate to overcome his weaknesses for Duke's Well-being.

Other: *Fires 50 rounds of the Buster at Other in under 10 seconds*

Hope that helped a bit! I'm kinda rushed, but, yeah. As always, have fun, :lol: kiddies!!!!!!!!!!

The picture:
---------
/ |__| | \
| | | |
| __ | |__ |
\ |______| /
----------

RyoDragon
4th October 2004, 08:09 PM
Hmm...It's kinda...lacking, but I'll take a shot.

Character:

Name: Clip Davenport

---------

*Sorry I gotta go...Could I reserve, thanks...*