PDA

View Full Version : Exodia deck after next set comes out

Last Exile
6th October 2004, 01:55 AM
Since Yata and Duo are gone and with very few people running Confiscation, Forceful Sentry and Don Zaloog anymore, thought it might be worth seeing what a new Exodia deck could do once Reversal of Dead comes out, especially with more great stall cards out.

N.B. Foolish Burial is not available in English, so I didn't put it in here

Monsters: (13)

5 pieces of Exodia
Emissary of the Afterlife x 3
Nimble Mononga x 3
Manticore of Darkness x 2

Magic: (21)

Reasoning x 3
Monster Gate x 3
Area Limit Level B x 3
Messenger of Peace x 2
Ectoplasmer x 2
Card of Safe Return x 2
Pot of Greed
Painful Choice
Card Destruction
Premature Burial
Swords of Revealing Light

Traps: (7)

Gravity Bind x 2
Reversal of Dead x 2
Backup Soldier x 2
Call of the Haunted

Reckon this would work?

Yoh Asakura
6th October 2004, 04:18 PM
Metagame = Warrior

Don Zaruug = Warrior.

Dunno what set you're up to, but Mystic Swordsman is being used alot as is Don Zaruug + Mirror Wall (since you can't pull back the attack, cheap yes) not to mention that Chaos Soldier.

SWAMPERT1
6th October 2004, 10:53 PM
Try This...
-1 Ectoplasmer
+1 Cyber Jar

5 Cards more speed.

mr_pikachu
7th October 2004, 01:24 AM
Cyber Jar seems too risky to me, because if you draw an Exodia piece with that, you've got to summon it. Then you're screwed. Or am I missing something here?

Last Exile
7th October 2004, 04:51 AM
Metagame = Warrior

Don Zaruug = Warrior.

Dunno what set you're up to, but Mystic Swordsman is being used alot as is Don Zaruug + Mirror Wall (since you can't pull back the attack, cheap yes) not to mention that Chaos Soldier.

No-one playing Warrior in Austgrlia because Mystic Swordsman Lv6 ain't out yet. I still don't see why that would warrant playing warrior.

Dark-San
7th October 2004, 07:42 AM
Warrior is the in thing now in today's metagame. I'm myself is running a semi warrior Chaos Deck. However for the deck, I just feel that running just only manticore of darkness wouldn't help. I might suggest you to go for a semi beast beatdown exodia deck.

The benefits are that the deck will be faster and more offensive. As for the Mystic Warrior fact, ppl here already started playing in it their deck way before lv 6 was out. So maybe the players over at your side are still not so catch up with the trend yet...

Yoh Asakura
7th October 2004, 12:15 PM
Cyber is a little risky. Everybody shoves 2 Dimensional Warrior Girls in there deck now (cheese I know) so Cyber would risk a removal, and once it's gone, it's gone.